~Chuunibyou with a Pinch of L...

By Trash7680

*I do not own cover art-all rights go to creator, CottonLilith* Teyvat is a magical world... but not anymore... More

First Day
Greetings All Around
Dodgeball
Interesting Encounters
Realize
Clubs
Intermission: Substitute Teacher
Occult and Realm Research
Normal Day
Shopping
Study Harder!
Intermission: The One and Oni
Unluckiest
Summer Festival
Fireworks
The Word Called Love
Prinzessin's Curse
Notes on Love
Intermission: Favorite Teacher
Oblivious Love
Final Exams
The Beginning of Break
Winter Shenanigans
Update: Inactive
The Eve of Christmas
Christmas
New Years

The Chaos of Shopping

376 19 4
By Trash7680

I did this in one day and I'm proud of myself. Hopefully next chapter shouldn't take as long to get out.

Ps: this was supposed to come out yesterday but I never got around to it.

————————————————————————

First on the list: Chongyun and Xingqiu

"Alright, let's go!" Bennett exclaimed, running after Chongyun and Xingqiu in the distance. Razor followed.

"Where did they go?" Bennett asked. The two looked around before Razor spotted them.

"There!" He shouted. The two ran in their direction, and lost them again. Bennett saw them.

"I found them! Follow me!" He shouted. This continued for a bit before they finally followed them into a bookstore.

"Look! The new novel is out!" Xingqiu exclaimed. Chongyun was more focused on a new volume of a manga.

"Yes! Let's get them both!" They exclaimed. As they looked at one another, they turned and saw Bennett and Razor too.

"Oh. Hey guys!" Chongyun waved a bit...

"Sorry about that, I got carried away with the shopping and dragged Xingqiu along with me." Chongyun explained.

"It's alright, that makes sense." Bennett said.

"Why are you in different clothes?" Xingqiu asked.

"That's not important." Bennett replied.

"Four." Razor said. Bennett sighed.

"Yep. Alright, two more of us to gather!" Bennett exclaimed. Chongyun and Xingqiu nodded. Meanwhile, in the distance, Fischl was staring at them. As they began to move, she quickly hid...

"Look!" Chongyun shouted, pointing. Everyone turned quickly, hoping to see Fischl or Barbara.

"The manga is on sale!" He said. There was a moment of silence. A few seconds later they were walking out with manga.

"I've been needing to catch up to this." Bennett said, holding a volume of a manga. After walking a bit longer, they hadn't found anything until—

"Look!" Razor shouted, pointing. They all turned to see that he was pointing at a food stand, and his stomach was growling.

"L-Let's get food then continue the search." Bennett decided. They all agreed. After buying two pretzels, the four sat down and began eating.

"It's like they're purposely avoiding us." Chongyun said.

"I mean, they're girls after all. I'm sure they don't want to hang out with a bunch of boys." Xingqiu was explaining before they heard someone approach.

"Hey guys." Barbara greeted. She was holding a few bags of clothes. They all stared blankly.

"Sorry, I got carried away shopping..." She explained.

"Nah, it's fine. I just wanted everyone to shop together since we did all meet up." Bennett explained, looking away. As he did, he spotted a familiar eyepatch quickly move behind a corner.

"It seems you went shopping by yourselves too!" Barbara exclaimed.

"W-Well we got distracted!" Chongyun exclaimed back. As they argued, Bennett stood up and walked to where he saw the eyepatch. As he neared the corner, the eyepatches turned it as well. Fischl and Bennett made eye contact.

"Ah!" They both exclaimed. A few people walked past, also getting startled from the "Ah"

"S-Sorry— hey!" Bennett was saying before Fischl turned the corner again. Bennett quickly turned to see Fischl hunched over but the ground.

"I-If I can't see you, you can't see me!" She shouted.

"T-That's not how that works!" Bennett shouted. Fischl sat there for a second before getting up and running.

"Hey! W-Wait stop!" Bennett shouted, running after her. As he did, he bumped into someone.

"Ow! S-Sorry!" He shouted. The man turned to him.

"Hey what's your problem!? Don't you know who you just bumped into!?" The man asked.

"N-No, but sorry! I'm so sorry!" Bennett apologized. The man stood over him. He was built and had long white hair. The most interesting part of him was that he had two horns on his head.

"You wanna die?" He asked, putting on an ugly face. Bennett got scared.

"N-No!" He shouted, quickly scurrying off. The man watched as he did. Bennett didn't even realize the man wasn't following. He was running for his life. As he turned a corner, he quickly backed up and took deep breaths.

"I'm fine, I'm sure I'm fine. I'll be safe." He said. He sighed as he looked to his right. Fischl was there too.

"Oh, uh..." Bennett began. Fischl turned to run again before Bennett grabbed her arm. As he did, he realized what he did and let go.

"S-Sorry! That was rude! Uh, please don't run!" He shouted. Fischl didn't move.

"Uh... s-sorry... again..." Bennett said. Fischl sat down against the wall.

"It is alright, great adventurer Bennett. A grasp like that would have no effect on me." She said. Bennett sighed in relief.

"Good. I'm glad." He said, sitting down next to her. There was a moment of silence between the two.

"So anyway, why were you watching from afar?" He asked. Fischl jumped up.

"I-I-I have no idea what you're talking about, commoner! I shall be leaving now!" Fischl exclaimed quickly.

"What happened to calling me adventurer! Please stop!" Bennett shouted, following her again.

"There is no need to stop! We must regroup before a battle occurs!" Fischl said.

"Then why didn't you go before?" He asked.

"I was merely inspecting your action in case an intruder had infiltrated the group! There is no worry for I have been keen in terms of searching." Fischl exclaimed.

"What? Who would— whatever!" Bennett said, done with this talk. The two were walking in silence back to the group. As they got closer and closer, Fischl got slower and slower. Bennett got ahead.

"I-I must be gone for a short time to dispose of waste that I had been subjected to over the course period—"

"Just say you need to use the bathroom." Bennett replied. He waited a bit before Fischl left the bathroom.

"I have prepared myself for battle now." She said.

"Then let's go." Bennett replied. The two began walking again.

"I-I must... uh... I must..." Fischl was saying before Bennett bonked her.

"Stop delaying!" Bennett shouted. Fischl averted her eyes.

"I-I'm not." She said. Bennett stared at her. Her lip was quivering a little.

"Are you alright!?" Bennett asked, getting scared.

"Y-Yes! I'm perfectly fine!" Fischl exclaimed. She shifted her body side to side, like she was nervous. Bennett stayed silent for a second.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Even with the amount of people there, the amount of noise and faces, Fischl only saw Bennett.

"Y-Yes! I am! I just..." She said, muttering something under her breath.

"What?" Bennett asked.

"I-I don't know how to act." She said. Bennett realized the situation.

"Well, it's not that hard." He began. Fischl looked up from the ground at him.

"You kinda just go with the flow. Say whatever's on your mind." He explained. Bennett turned around, facing where they were going.

"I'm not too sure either to be honest, but that's my best guess. That's what I do." He said. He turned his head to her.

"Let's try it out! I'm sure you'll do fine." He smiled. Fischl stared at him, then back at the ground. She smiled.

"Ok!" She exclaimed...

"Also, why thou different in appearance?" Fischl asked.

"Don't ask. Touchy subject." Bennett replied...

"Alright! Clothes shopping!" Xingqiu shouted.

"Any tips guy? I'm bad at clothes shopping." Bennett said.

"Thoust shall occupy you in the purchase of clothing. My tastes are beyond this mortal realm." Fischl boasted.

"I-I'm fine." Bennett said.

"I've already done some shopping, but I can help! My sister and I always get clothes around this time! We know fashion!" Barbara smiled. Chongyun, Xingqiu, and Bennett looked around for clothes as Barbara and Fischl also looked for some.

"You should wear this." Chongyun said, holding an ugly shirt.

"I'm not wearing that." Xingqiu. Chongyun showed it to Bennett.

"You're kidding." He said.

"It would be funny though." He said. Meanwhile, Fischl was picking out her clothes with the help of Barbara.

"How's this!?" She asked, holding a purple and black shirt.

"Not the best." Barbara said.

"This?" Fischl asked, holding a white and thin shirt.

"Too thin and white." Barbara said.

"This one!?" She asked, holding a shirt that said "Peace." She also looked at it for a second.

"I take that back." She said, putting it away.

"This one?" Fischl asked eagerly, holding another shirt.

"No." Barbara simply said. Fischl fell to her knees.

"I don't know what to wear!" She complained, defeated.

"D-Don't worry! I'll help!" She exclaimed...

Contest: BEGIN!

Contestant: Chongyun

"Alright, how's this?" Chongyun asked. He was in light, thin shorts and was wearing a button up.

"Mmm loose the button up." Bennett said, with Xingqiu agreeing. He went back and got dressed into a T-shirt with popsicles on it.

"This one?" He asked with a superior grin. Everyone clapped and held up their scores.

Xingqiu: 10
Bennett: 9
Barbara: 8
Fischl: 8
Razor: 10

Contestant: Xingqiu

"Feast your eyes!" Xingqiu exclaimed, revealing himself. He had a large button up that made it look actually good along with longer, baggy pants. He posed like a model.

Chongyun: 10
Bennett: 8
Fischl: 7
Barbara: 8
Razor: 10

Contestant: Barbara

"How's this?" She asked, wearing a skirt and a really nice shirt. For some reason, it was perfect.

Everyone: 10

"I also have this!" Barbara exclaimed, changing into something else. This went on for a while, each time was just about 10.

Contestant: Bennett

He walked out with a pair of cargo shorts and a white T-shirt that was... well...

"I think I grabbed the wrong size." Bennett said with his stomach revealed a bit. Everyone held up a 2...

"Alright, what about now?" He asked, getting better clothes. He had a very whitish tan T-shirt on with a light red button up over it with a simple design.

Fischl: 10
Barbara: 9
Chongyun: 8
Xingqiu: 9
Razor: 10

"Best scores so far... for second place!" Bennett said, glancing at Barbara.

Contestant: Fischl von Luftschloss Narfidort

"Now, be ready to set your gaze upon the greatness of the Prinzessin der Verurteilung, Fischl von Luftschloss Narfidort, as I shall come out as supreme as I was before, with more knowledge and power that you lower level Mages and knights have yet to reach." Fischl explained. She revealed herself. She had a very small purple skirt under a white shirt with a slight purple design. She also had black zip up over it.

Bennett: 10
Barbara: 10
Chongyun: 9
Xingqiu: 10
Razor: 10

"Hahaha! It seems I have bested you in scores, Bennett!" Fischl laughed.

"Alright Razor! You can do this!" Bennett encouraged.

Contestant: Razor

The four waited for Razor to come out. And waited.

"Should we help him?" Chongyun asked. After a bit, Razor came out with his choice of clothing. He had cargo shorts like Bennett, but also had a white T-shirt and a green zip up, which was zipped up.

"Smell good..." Razor commented, referring to the new store smell.

Bennett: 10
Barbara: 10
Chongyun: 10
Xingqiu: 10
Fischl: 10

"That's the best one yet!" Barbara cheered. Afterwards, they all bought their new clothes.

"I'm glad I have something else to wear now. Usually I'd just throw something random on." Bennett explained.

"Well, that's a win!" Xingqiu exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm surprised nobody wanted to get together in the first place until you asked." Chongyun replied. Bennett stared into his soul.

"What?" He asked.

"Now now, I know that sounds bad..." Chongyun began. In the end, Chongyun was just teasing him. The six left the mall after a bit more shopping.

"Well, my Auntie is gonna yell at me if I'm not back within the next couple minutes. Cya guys!" Chongyun waved, walking off.

"Cya!" Xingqiu waved back. He also turned to everyone.

"My brother will want me home soon, so I'll also be leaving." He said. Everyone nodded. One by one everyone left. Barbara's sister picked her up, and Razor went back home after a bit due to hunger. All that was left was Fischl and Bennett.

"So... I'm walking home... you can call a relative or something to pick you up." Bennett said. Fischl shook her head.

"Neigh! I shall also be walking home! I don't live far." She replied. The two started their tread home, saying nothing really.

"Well, my house is coming up here." Bennett said, stopping at a turn in the sidewalk.

"Alright! This is where we shall cross paths then! I shall see you again, Bennett! Farewell for now!" Fischl exclaimed, jogging off. Bennett waved as well. Afterwards, he headed home, finally content with the shopping trip...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 10.8K 35
"Have you seen Y/n's big brother and big sister?" "Y/n is worried they're no longer with Y/n..." "Big brother Aether... Big sister Lumine... Where ar...
182K 6.5K 24
"Look, the sky is getting darker. Let's head inside, (Y/n)." You, Xingqiu and Chongyun have been best friends since you were little. The three of yo...
9.7K 202 10
Fischl, a self absorbed girl who is the princess of a place called Venurtilung, is getting forced to marry a prince by her mother. On the other hand...
180K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...