✔THE LOST MR RICH || TAEHYUNG

Od Whereismyoppa

"I'm a very good listener but when it comes to your chatterings, my ears bleed!" A rude rich businessman is... Více

Ep [1]
Ep [2]
Ep [3]
Ep [4]
Ep [5]
Ep [6]
Ep [7]
Ep [8]
Ep [9]
Ep [10]
Ep [11]
Ep [12]
Ep [13]
Ep [14]
Ep [15]
Ep [16] Final!
Author's Note
Ep [17]
Ep [18]
Ep [19]
Ep [20]
Ep [21]
Ep [22]
Ep[23]
Ep[24]
Ep[25]
Ep[26]
Ep[27]
Ep[28]
Ep[29]
Ep[30]
Ep[31]
Ep [32]
Ep [33]
Ep [34]
Ep [35]
Ep [36]
Ep [37]
Ep [38]
Ep [39]
Ep [40]
Ep [41]
Ep [42]
Ep [44]
Ep [45]
Ep [46]
Ep [47]
Ep [48]
Ep [49]
Ep [50]
Ep [51]
Ep [52]
Ep [53]
Ep [54]
Ep [55]
FINAL!

Ep [43]

2K 160 7
Od Whereismyoppa

"It will give relief in no time!"

Jungkook said putting oitment on your small bump which you got by crashing into a pole because you were running crazily on road.

"Thanks Jungkook"

You said with a sweet smile.

"Next time be careful don't run on streets like this.." seokjin said worriedly looking at you. 

You awkwardly chuckled to that.

"Now you can go home and taebitch!  Take better care of her understand?"

Jin said to Taehyung who was just feeling mad out of no reason.

Why are you smiling with Jungkook? Not with him?

"Yeah I will."

He said looking away.

"Thanks a lot you both! It was nice meeting you!" You said standing up and after the small talk you left from there with a quite Taehyung.

Rightnow you were in the car, just some random song playing in the background.

"Tae? What's wrong you are so quite suddenly?"

You asked as you noticed his sudden silence.

"Um...n-nothing!"

He said avoiding your question and focusing on the road.

You just shrugged your shoulders.

How do I tell her?
I'm still confused with my feelings..
What was that? Made me feel like wanting to tell the world she is mine when clearly she isn't?
What's in her heart? I never know?
What if suddenly she doesn't like my company? Suddenly I'm no one?
Why do I suddenly want to expect things from her?

Taehyung thought glancing at you from time to time.

He knew he was falling for you more and more, but deep down he was scared...scared that one day you will leave him like others did?

Should he be expecting things from you?

_________________________________________

"Mom! You are back! What did the doctor Uncle said?"

Aera asked running to you followed by Sara.

"Mumma will get a surgery and then boom she will be fine like before! No worries!"

You said kneeling down to their level.

"You know me, Sara, you and Emma auntie are now bestfreinds! We will make our group! The superstar girls!!"

Aera said excitedly, the fantasies these little kids make and believe in them with such enthusiasm.

Adorable.

"Did you had fun with Emma auntie?"

You asked and both of them nodded.

"Where iph dad!?"

Sara asked, your smile dropped.

You held her both hands and pulled her closer to you.

"Sara baby, he is not your dad okay?"

You said as softly as you could, but she shook her head in a no and said "He is dad! My dad!"

"No baby...don't call him th-"

"No! I don't want to be orphan he iph my dad! Dad dad dad!"

She said and ran away, you looked at Aera and was about to tell her to explain Sara but she also ran away.

You sighed in defeat.

Rightnow you just felt nervous about the surgery.

The only time you would go to a doctor was for a small fever and now it was whole goddam surgical operation.

And about the money?

How are you going to pay back to Taehyung? Too expensive?

You were stressing out because of that, you don't want to sit back and take advantage of his richness?

What effect it will give on your daughters?

But what are you going to do?

So much stress.

__________________________________________

You stood there at the last  boundary of terrace looking down at the ground which was feets away from you.

Cold breezes were hitting your face and small stars were shining with their faint lights in the blue inky sky.

You lift your head up and saw the moon, shining brightly as if happily keeping an eye on all over the earth.

You then closed your eyes and let yourself flow with the flow of air, as if the wind is slowly caressing your skin and patting your head telling you that you worked great today.

But then again, the wave of sadness passed through your soul.

You can not forget the things that easily.

You rolled up your sleeves and noticed some really old scars were still there.

You sighed thinking they are now a part of you, they will never go away.

Just like these memories, you will have to learn to live them.

You stood there for some while until you heard a deep voice calling out your name.

You turned around and saw him.

"You aren't sleeping yet?"

You asked.

"I can ask the same question too!"

He said and approached, now you Both stood there enjoying the view and cold breezes.

"I wasn't feeling sleepy..."

You said.

"It happens all the time right? Must be annoying?"

He asked and you nodded.

"Specially when I'm tired, like I want to sleep but cannot so it annoys me sometimes..but why are you awake?"

"I just don't sleep that early."

He said shrugging off his shoulder and you glanced at your wrist watch to see its almost 2am.

This boy.

There was silence for sometime until you spoke.

"I wanted to say something...it might sound cringe.."

You said staring at his face, he had a beautiful face which could make anyone speechless, those deep oceanic eyes, those beautiful lips which looked adorable when he flashed his boxy smile at you.

"No worries! Im all ears!"

He said excited to hear what you had to say.

"Just....Thank-you....thanks a lot...for coming into my life and giving me this ray of hope, I thought I would never be able to get out of that cage but you saved everything Taehyung, Thank-you for always helping me out in things, you are even wasting so much money on me, but I will pay you back no matter what."

You said and he frowned his brows.

"It was okay till the ray of hope but I'm pissed off because of that money thing. You think I'm wasting my money on you? And why would you pay me back?"

You were about to say something but he cut you off by cupping your cheeks and saying.

"Listen....this surgery is really important think about aera and sara...you three are important to me, even as a freind I'm willing to help you as much as I can so please stop worrying so much about these things? You need to get well and get strong soon if not for yourself then for those little girls who search for hope in you."

He said and kissed your forehead.

"Now sleep, three days later you will have your surgery...."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.1K 2.2K 52
summary :) in this fanfic, y/n a girl who is a hacker who works from her home every day and her only work is to hack somebody, somebody's location, a...
52K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...
301K 12.5K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
19.6K 1K 33
Get bored of the same ceo and secreatry story so read this . A girl who first become a secretary but now she is a ceo of her own company. Let's see t...