LOST IN SPACE /WILL ROBINSON

By saanvinarang_01

Anna windsor someone who had no idea who she would become in the future and what problems and situations she... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS
THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS PT. 2
ANNA WINDSOR
A BIT IN THE FUTURE
THE GLOWING BOOK
DARK AND LIGHT
THE TIME LINE (IMPORTANT)
THE CHRISTMAS STAR
RESOLUTE
A QUESTION
24TH COLONIST GROUP
JUDY ROBINSON
THE MECHANIC
ALL ABOARD
SCHOOL
GIRLFRIEND
THE ATTACK
IMPACT
ALONE
WILL AND ROBOT
THE ICE
ROBINSONS
DIAMONDS IN THE SKY
INFESTATION
RUN AND HIDE
LITTLE SECRET
WE WERE HERE
CONTACT
PLAN
ONE LAST TIME
THE TOWER
TRANSMISSION
THE ALIEN CREATURE
THE RETURN
STAYS
TRAUMA
THE GUN
COMFORT
1962
TRAJECTORY
THE CAVE
RESURRECTION
PLS READ!
LEFT
STRANGER DANGER
READ!!
DANGER!

JUST TOGETHER

456 17 41
By saanvinarang_01

"You have no one to prove.."

THIRD PERSON POV

It was cold. it was getting hard to breathe. it felt like her body was paralyzed. She was crying so hard.

She woke up, opened her eyes and sat up straight gasping, as she relived the moments of when she was stuck in the ice. She was a bit tremulous but calmed down soon enough.

Judy wiped her face with her bare hands, wiping her tears. She checked the time it was 6 am according to the time of this planet they were stranded on.

There was no point in going back to sleep not that she could. The jupiter was filled with complete silence as everyone was asleep, as least thats what judy thought.

Judy got up and went to freshen up careful not to make too much noise. She stood in front of the mirror as she washed her face. Judy splashed water on her face, having flashbacks of being stuck in ice as she closed her eyes. It was driving her crazy. Judy decided to do something to take her mind off.

Judy stepped out from her room and walked down the hallway as quietly as she could. She squinted her eyes as she saw something blue shining in the middle of the hallway, after getting closer she realized it was will's robot.

Ignoring him she went to the garage to get to the treadmill, that was best thing when she had to relax. Judy climbed down the stairs and then jumped down.

She turned quickly as she heard a clink sound from the other side of the room. Judy picked up something from nearby, which happened to be the torque wrench she printed earlier.

Judy tightened her grip around the wrench, raising it with both of her hands, thinking of who or what could be in the garage this early.

She turned to the direction of the sound ready to attack at whatever was there but stopped in between as her eyes fell on Anna who was standing in the attack position her hands in fists.

"Anna?" "Judy?" Both asked each other at the same time but lowered their voice down.

"What are you doing?" Judy asked quietly.
"What are you doing?" Anna asked pointing to the wrench in her hand.

"Right sorry." Judy smiled sheepishly and kept the wrench back. "Now tell me what are you doing here this early."

"Well I woke up early and wasn't able to go back to sleep so I just decided to exercise and since I couldn't go outside for a run I came here." Anna explained motioning to the treadmill beside her.

"Oh same here."

Anna looked at Judy and slightly observed her, she seemed worried and distracted. After a second she realized what it was and frowned slightly.

"Eveything okay?" Judy asked as she got on the treadmill turning it on.
"Of course." Anna smiled and got on the the other treadmill, turning it on as well.

Both got on the treadmill and increased the speed as they started running on it. The two brunnete girls glancing at each other occasionally as they both tried to take off their mind pf their nightmares.

Anna wasn't really doing too good as she showed. She was still in a shock at the fact that she would never be able to see her family again. She was in grief, she was heartbroken.

She never would have thought that she would enter a whole new world without her family.
She would never get to hear their voices again.
She would never be able to hug them anymore.
She didn't even get to say goodbye.
She wanted to I love you one last time.
She wanted to tell them how grateful she was to have a family like them.
She felt alone, empty, numb.

All of these thoughts were prying her mind. At the moment her mind was running faster than her legs were.

She felt a wave if sadness filling her, it got hard to breathe and the fact she was running didn't help. She felt her whole world fall apart as it felt like darkness was engulfing her.

"Okay okay, stop stop."Judy said worriedly as she slowed down the speed and stopped the treadmill.

"Whats wrong?" Anna asked once she caught her breath and acted as if she wasn't going to cry just now and sat down on the treadmill.

"You suddenly went way to fast, and the lights started blinking in the room."

"Oh, I had no idea."
"Here." Judy said as she handed Anna a water bottle.

After hydrating herself Anna stood up quickly. She wanted to cry out loud as the thoughts still whirled in her mind, and not to mention the pain she had from her injury from the crash.

"You know what, I think I'm done, I should go back to mu room and get ready." She said shortly as she threw the empty water bottle in the trash can across the room, letting out a silent yes as the bottle fell into trash can.

"What, but are you okay?" Judy asked still concerned.

"Oh you don't have to worry about me." She smiled and walked out the garage and up to her room.

Judy stared after her as Anna climbed up the stairs. How can someone be in so much pain and not show it, she thought.
She sighed sadly and got up on the treadmill once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna took in the smell of her lavender perfume as she had dressed, standing in front of the mirror in the room robinsons were kind enough to give her.

Once she had gotten up to the room after making excuses to Judy she just wanted to curl up in ball and cry and she exactly did that for a few minutes before she forced herself up and made her way to the shower.

She looked closely at her face in the mirror. Her long black hair framing her face while she still had a faint scratch from the storm.

She put on her glasses which helped her to see clear and nodded satisfied. Anna went to one of her backpack and took out her tablet along with headphones and stepped out of the room.

"Good morning Maureen." Anna smiled at Maureen as Anna saw her sitting on one of the chairs in the hub looking at a few papers, fresh and ready for the new day.

"Morning Anna, sleep well?" Maureen smiled back as she was was not so surprised by the fact that she was up and dressed while Maureen had just forced Penny and will, mostly Penny out of bed.

"Yea." She lied smoothly and sat on the chair on the right to the one Maureen was sitting on. She only slept only for a while which was haunted by nightmares.

"Alright, so we got in contact with the watanabes, so later me and John will go to their jupiter along with Judy because there is a patient while you three will stay here." Maureen explained as she put the papers aside.

"Okay thats fine."

"Hey Anna come on let's have a look at your arm." Judy said as she entered the hub.

"Ok ok." Anna said as she got up and followed Judy to the med bay.

She mentally cursed as she remembered that something hit on her arm when the Jupiter's weight shifted, Judy will not be happy.

"Okay your blood pressure and heart rate is normal." Judy said,checking Anna's vitals. "Now I'm going to open the bandage and have a look at your alright."

Anna hummed in response. Judy gently unwrapped the bandage that was neatly done on the bespectacled girl's arm in front of her.

"Its a little swollen, nothing major but that shouldn't have happened." Judy said inspecting the arm. "What happened?" She asked her patient sternly, raising an eyebrow.

"Well you see when the Jupiter's weight shifted something hit my arm." Anna replied wincing a little knowing Judy would scold her now.

"You should have told me then." Judy protested.

"Well it wasn't hurting then." Anna lied.

"Okay, you're lucky the stitches didn't open, here just take this medicine it will help with the pain and swelling and then after three days I'll remove yori stitches." Judy said handing Anna a medince and water.

"Thanks." Anna muttered swallowing the pill.

Judy put on the cream and bandaged Anna's arm.

"Here its all done." Judy smiled.
"Thank you Judy." Anna said jumping off the chair.
"Come lets have breakfast." Judy said and they both went to hub where they found John, Dr. Smith and Maureen eating.

"Good morning everyone." Anna greeted them as she and Judy entered and sat down.
"Good morning." They replied to her.

"Here you both go." John said handing them food.
"Thanks, its veg. right?" Anna asked him scanning the food.
"Umm, yeah." John replied checking the label on the packet.
"You're vegetarian?" Maureen asked curiously.
"Yeah." Anna replied with a small smile.

For some time they all ate in silence but then John and Maureen got up and cleared their plates. "I am going to check on some things if they are working properly after the landing." Maureen stated and went out of the hub.

Soon john and dr. smith left the room without a word, judy and anna shared a glance at this and continued eating, chatting in between.

"Hey I'm gonna go and check the medicines i might need for the patient, you'll be good for a while?" Judy asked since she was done with her food.

"Yeah of course."

Anna wasn't alone for long when Will came in with robot behind him.
"Good morning Anna." Will said sitting down beside the girl.
"Morning will."

"Do you want coffee?" Will asked as he was going to make some for him with breakfast.
"Yeah sure."
"How do you want it?"

"As dark as my soul." Anna said with a straight face.

"So cream and sugar?" Will asked amused.

"When I say dark as my soul, it means dark like shadow." Anna said in a strange voice waving her hands expresisvely when she said shadow,"but yeah I'll have coffee with cream and sugar." She added after a thought.

"Ook noted." Will laughed.

"Hey guys." Penny said as she came in and sat down on one of the seats dramatically.

"Whats up with you this morning?" Anna asked grining.

"Dont mind her she always like this." Will said sitting down with his breakfast and handing Anna her coffee, getting a thanks from Anna.

"I was having a good dream before mom woke me up." Penny said rolling her eyes at will's comment.

"Oh poor you." Anna said with a laugh.
"Did she wake you up early as well?" Penny asked.

"Nooe I woke up at 5:30." Anna replied sipping on her coffee.

"Why on earth would y- wait no, why on this unknown planet would you wake up that early?" Penny asked after  correcting herself earning a laugh from will and a shrug in response from Anna.

"Why aren't koalas considered bears?" Penny asked randomly in between eating.

"Because their marsupials." Anna
answered making Will laugh as he answered with the same when Penny asked him that.

"You and will are such nerds, its because they don't have the koalifications." Penny grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a while Penny went into her room leaving Anna, Will and robot in the hub. They both cleared out the table and were talking.

"And then Judy scolded me for not telling her before but said it was nothing major." Anna said telling Will about the morning.

"I told you last night to tell her." Will said chuckling.

"Probably yeah atleast would have spare the scolding." Anna said with a laugh and then looked at the robot.

"Did you notice that his lights are moving the other way now?" Anan asked pointing at the robot.
"Yeah I did, its like he's saying something."
"We just don't know what it is yet."

Will just hummed in response and looked back at Anna.

"You're my best friend you know." He said with a smile.
"Aww Will but wait.." Anna said turning serious after a moment.

"What is it?" Will asked raising his
eyebrows.
"I have a question for you."
"Shoot."

"Would you.. help me hide a body?" She asked with a staright face.
"Uhh sure.. as long as it's not me." Will said carefully.
"Oh I'm kidding of course you're my best friend." Anna said laughing.

"Do you guys wanna get some fresh air?" Penny asked from the door.
"Its not like there isn't air inside." Will said.
"Yeah making comments like that is my thing, come on." Penny said with an eye roll.
"Alright we're coming, come on." Will said to Penny and then robot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three took in a long breath of fresh air looking at the beautiful sight of the planet.

"This place is a lot like earth right?" Penny said looking at the trees.

"Yes except the air is more fresh, at least we don't have to wear masks." Anna replied thinking back of earth.

"Thats true." Will said.

"You know we should do something." Penny said to the two 12 years old standing beside her.

"Like what?" Will asked.

"Yeah I agree, we should do something fun." Anna said, Penny nodding in assent.

"Will your type of fun get us killed?" Will asked with a laugh.

"I won't go that far now Will." Anna said laughing as well.

"So any ideas?" Will asked looking at Penny and Anna.

"I might have one." Anna said slightly smirking.

"What is it?" Penny asked curiously.

"This." Anna smirked.

Anna brought her hands together as if she was gathering something from the atmosphere. She then brought her her palms towards her face and blew over it creating a gust of wind using her powers sending Penny and Will flying the air about 15 feet above the ground.

"Woahhh." They both shouted as they both got lifted by the wind Anna created.

"We won't fall, will we?" Will asked enjoying himself.
"No unless I want to." Anna said laughing.

She put her hands down facing the ground, the wind lifting her up in the air to Penny and Will.

"This is so cool." Penny exclaimed as floated in the air. "You came up like Iron man, minus the technology he created."

"Who?" Anna and Will asked cluelessly.

"Seriously, iron man, marvel?" Penny asked.

"Dont know what that is sorry." Anna said, Will nodding too.

"Oh my God." Penny said.
"Robot looks a bit lonely dont you think?" Anna said looking down at the robot as he stared up at the three kids technically sitting in the air or on.

Anna lifted the robot as well but it took a little more time as he was really heavy. His lights turned a little shade of red but only for a moment which didn't go unnoticed by Anna and Will. Penny was too busy trying to swim in the air.

Will and Anna shrugged it off and enjoyed with Penny laughing together until John called them down after some time.

Look who finally updated.
Sorry I was just busy with school work as also exams are starting soon.
I will try to write as much as possible though.
Anyways
Make sure to vote and comment
That's what motivates me to write more.
Have a greta day/night.
Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460 164 49
Being one of the people that left earth during the reset was not on: Rose, John's, or Lily's list. They all now have to learn what it means to grow...
16K 327 55
Maxwell Jenkins oneshotsss and imaginesss because we need themmmm ≪◦ ❈ ◦≫ CONTAINS WILL ROBINSON ONESHOTS ≪◦ ❈ ◦≫ 1#in Maxwelljenkins ≪◦ ❈ ◦≫ Started...
Sidereal By Clary Frost

Science Fiction

1.1K 96 26
{COMPLETED} Samantha hasn't touched Earth in 16 years. She has always dreamt of finding her biological family on Earth and meeting them for the firs...
61.4K 3.3K 34
After the Ship Masters arrive Violet seizes her chance to experience life beyond the Farm. She learns that a planet nestled in the stars is waiting f...