Only You - I.NY FF

By Sianri_Go

When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
MY NEW BOOKS!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
EPILOGUE

Chapter 87

760 39 6
By Sianri_Go

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I fluttered my eyes open when I felt movements beside me. I brought my side downwards and saw her looking back at me. She seems lost in confusion. I smiled, sitting up in the bed with her.

"Does your head hurt?" My first concern. Even it looks like she has questions to ask me, she nodded her head with her palms around it. 

"Y/n?" Nayeon called my name. I just hummed as I hopped out of the bed to take medicines. "Where are we?"

"In my place." I shortly answered. I gave her a glance, she's really confused. "Wait."

I advanced towards the kitchen and opened the cabinet where I place the aids and medicines. I also grabbed a glass of water with these pills. I went back to my room with the things I brought.

I saw her observing my room, her eyes wander there from there.

"Take this painkiller." I placed them down at the table which is next to the bed. I sat on the bed while watching her. She took the pill with the water in one gulp. 

I was actually awake even before, I just decided to stay in my bed and wait for her to wake up. She wandered her eyes on the clothes she's wearing and upon noticing that the clothes are unfamiliar, she instantly turned her head to me.

"This... this is not the clothes I wore last night." Nayeon stammered, scrunching her eyebrows. She's wearing a hoodie and a pajamas, it's not something that would be used when going in the party.

"It's mine. I changed them since you threw up in the middle of the night. I'm sorry, I had no choice." I explained and I noticed she got embarrassed right away. She scratched her nape, looking down at her feet. If she's getting embarrassed because I saw her with only undies, oh please don't, as if I haven't seen you naked already.

"Uhm, can you like.. tell me what happened? Why I am here?" She questioned. I chuckled in amusement. It seems like she happened to not remember all of it yet.

"Oh you don't remember?" I faked my surprised expression. Nayeon cleared her throat before shaking her head. "You really don't remember?"

"I'm sorry, no." She replied. I jerked my head at her, watching her expression. 

"How could you not remember those?" I muttered with a disappointment laced in my voice. "Do you really want to know it?"

"Yeah. I'm worried with what I did last night." Nayeon admitted as she sighed out.

"Okay. I'll help you." She got astonished when I pushed her back in the bed and went on top of her. Our faces are dangerously close to one another. We might possibly kiss if I lose my balance.

"Look at me. What is the last thing you can remember?" I asked her. She creased her eyebrows, trying to recall something. 

"I think when JIhyo tried to steal my drink away." She answered with a little doubt.  We're staring at each other eyes, she looks so nervous and uneasy under my gaze.

"That's it? Okay, try to remember the things after that, close your eyes." I swiped my hand through her face, gesturing her to shut her eyes. "Try to relax and recall."

I can feel her breathe. She muttered something but I can't determine what the words are exactly. A moment has passed, her forehead wrinkles, determined to remember the scenes last night. I'm thinking she recalled something, further than what she answered earlier.

"Is it working?"

"A little, I guess. I remembered when you grabbed me from Dahyun and Chaeyoung." She recited.

"Nice, take more time." I responded. It means she's close to knowing the things that happened between us inside the car. 

I let her think more, after few minutes she opened her eyes, boring into mine. "I can barely remember the things after that."

"All right, I'll do something. I hope it'll help you." 

The bewilderment was obvious on her eyes, she hesitated but still nodded her head. I inhaled while closing my eyes, trying to build my courage. I opened it back and saw her, anticipating with what I'll do.

I moved my face closer to her, now our noses are touching. She's astonished yet she did nothing to complain. I moved my arms on each side of her head, supporting my whole weight from her. My right hand touched her cheek and caressed it gently.

"Just stay quiet."

After saying that, I wasted no time and pressed my lips to hers. I saw her eyes widen, flinching by the sudden touch. I took her lips into mine, moving it slowly. As I did it, she immediately closed her eyes, melting with my action.

Nayeon was stiff under me, she wasn't responding to my kiss but I continued, also shutting my eyes. I can't control my heartbeat, it's like trying to escape out of my rib cage. I'm feeling ecstatic when she responded to the kiss already. Our lips are now dancing together.

It lasted for seconds before I pulled out and I whispered something at her afterwards, I can't express how happy I am right now. We both opened our eyes. I can see the happiness, excitement, surprise, and amusement mixed in her expression. 

"I love you more." She smiled, pulling my body close to her. I hugged her back as she hook her arms around my neck. It feels surreal, the bliss I'm feeling is overflowing. 

"I can remember it. It's so embarrassing but I think it's all worth it." She hid her face to the crook of my neck. I felt a punch after, it was pretty hard. 

"What was that for?" I winced.

"You didn't give me any answer, even the kiss didn't happen." She grumbled, I can sense her annoyance. I laughed, tackling her into my embrace more.

"That's because you passed out after those three words." I reasoned out.

"But you didn't even said anything good when I ranted." 

"I'm sorry about that." I apologized but the smile remained on my lips. She's so freaking cute, I'm still amused every time I recall everything she had said. "Let's have breakfast, I still have work. You can stay here, I'll just tell them that you're not feeling well."

"But I just had a day-off yesterday. I'm feeling okay already, I need to get to work also." She protested. I shook my head, refusing with her. 

"I'll handle that. Just rest for today, you can always go back to your work just not today." I remarked. She breathed out, it seems like she won't argue with me anymore. I'm right, she nodded her head and retracted her arms and then pushed me out of the bed. 

"Go, take a bath already. I'll cook our breakfast." She lifted her lips upwards. I'm feeling shy all of a sudden, she's going to make breakfast for us, it made my heart leap in beat. I bopped my head in agreement, smiling back as I stride my way to the shower room.

---

I went out of the bedroom, proceeding to the kitchen to check on her. I'm finished, I am now at a semi-formal attire, the white coat is folded in my arm. I arrived at the dining table and hanged the doctor gown over the wooden chair. She has her back on me, I leaned my hands over the table, observing her doing the work.

"Do you feel okay already? No headaches, no dizziness? Got over with the hangover?" I chuckled, catching her attention. She faced my direction, pointing the spatula at me.

"I'm fine. Your kiss did some magic to make it fade away, thank you, doctor." She winked. She turned her back at me, leaving me red-faced. She turned off the heat and placed the food in the plates. 

I cleared my throat, pulling the chair in front of me. I took a sit and waited for her to come over the table. She took the seat in front of me, she placed the food in the table.

We started to devour the meal, casually talking. "Oh I'm sorry about the last time."

I cocked an eyebrow, confusion written all over my face. She licked her lips before biting on it, it seems like she was really sorry with something. "The last time, when you showed up in the hospital. I think I had been too harsh at that time. Well, I'm actually avoiding you at those moment since I need time to unwind and think, and I thought it would be better without seeing or getting in touch within a week. I'm sorry with that."

"Well, that's a bit rude." I laughed. "But it's okay. I missed you though, that's why I tried to talk you personally." My lips formed into a small pout, earning a cute laugh from her.

"I know, I'm sorry. I missed you too." Nayeon smiled. "Anyways, you and Dr. Park, act sweet around each other.. how could I not misinterpret those, huh?"

"Well, is it bad to be like that with your friend? should I punch her next time? She's my friend, of course, I'll treat her well." I answered. She was obviously displeased with my answer. 

"That's why you're treating me like I'm such a princess.. because we're friends?" She trailed off, the sense of disappointment didn't get unnoticed by me. I'm doing it since you deserve to be treated like that... well, you're really a princess to me. 

"I'm giving you a special treatment." I joked which made her glare at me. 

"Screw you." 

"Why, are you jealous with me and Rosie? I'll only allow someone to be jealous if they are my girlfriend." I teased, raising my eyebrows. She didn't like what I said.

"Are you saying that I can't be jealous?" She hissed. I raised both of my eyebrows, bopping my head. I could see a frown forming through her lips.

"What? You just said that we're friends." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms, firmly glaring at me. It would be better if we're taking it to another level already though.

She stayed like that, she's maybe planning something. As I wait for her to say, I took the spoon of food inside my mouth.

"Then let me be your girlfriend." She suddenly declared, it made me choke out of surprise. I coughed, trying to stable my breathing. Nayeon got worried, passing the water on my grasp which I gulped in an instant.

I didn't expect her to be bold and say something just like that as if it was nothing! I stared at her, wide eyed. "I.. are you sure?"

"Of course, I'm not even asking for your permission. Well, you have no choice and I think we shouldn't have problem about it, you like it also, right?" Nayeon shrugged her shoulders, entirely confident with her words and decision. I chewed on my lower lip to suppress the excitement, I want to shout but it'll make me look like a fool.

Well, it's okay. I'm fool for you, Nayeon.

"From now on, you'll have me as your lover. I'm your girlfriend. Don't you dare play and mess with me, huh?" The woman in front of me, warned which is accompanied with a little kick on my legs. It was soft and gentle, just in a playful manner. 

My smile even went wider, nodding my head strenuously. I reached for her hand, holding it with so much affection. "I have no plan to do it. I will never dare."

"Fine, I trust you." She beamed as her eyes got smaller. We are both grinning ear to ear with our hands connected. I look a deep breathe, caressing her smooth hand with my thumb. I observed them together and it sent a fluttery feeling to my chest.

"But, really? Is this true? Me and you?" I pointed my finger to me and her. This is getting fast, isn't it? I still can't believe it. Although, it's clear everything she said just a moment ago.  "Together? Again?"

"Yes! Why? You don't want it?" She cocked her eyebrows, giggling as she observes my expression. I bit my inner cheek, I really can't stop smiling now. Well, I don't want it. I love it, I love this.

"It is just.. I'm still in disbelief. This is for real?" I asked once again. I think I won't shut up for the day and keep asking her with the same question. She rolled her eyes in a playful way.

"Agh, so annoying. Come here." She lifted herself up from the seat and reached for my ear. She dragged me by it which made me wince in pain. Who wouldn't? she's pinching my ear. 

We're facing each other, she dragged me up and close to her. She pushed her face closer in order to press our lips together. It was a chaste kiss, just a touch. My eyebrow shot up in amusement. But she claimed my lips to hers, once again. It lasted longer than the first one.

Nayeon backed away after. She smirked, seeing my face. "What? You really won't believe that this is true? You're not hallucinating, baby."

I can't bring words out of my mouth, I can just give her a nod. I slowly propped myself back into the seat, my mind's continue to wander about the kiss. 

"You might even enjoyed the kiss more than the food I prepared." She laughed, also back in her seat already. "I shouldn't have bothered to make breakfast."

"No, what? I like the food." I responded and picked up the utensils to go back in eating. Nayeon looked at me in doubt and tease which I responded with an embarrassed smile. "Well, I loved the kiss."

"Good to know." She snickered. "Continue with the foods."

The meal together proceeded, even though there was not a lot of words getting exchanged, it felt calm and safe. Moment later, we both finished the meal she prepared, I helped in taking the utensils to the sink. 

"I have to go now. You can do whatever here in my place and later when I get back, I can send you home if you want." I approached her after drying my hand with a towel. I laid my palm on her shoulder and squeezed it slightly. "And don't you plan on cleaning the whole place, it's not even that messy. You're here to rest, okay?"

"I can't make any promises." She responded with a smile as she turned her head upwards to look at me. "All right, get ready to leave. I'll wait until you get here."

I hummed and brushed her hair back before leaving a soft chaste kiss on her forehead which earned giggles from her. 

"See you later." I chuckled before collecting the important things I need to bring and went out of my place.

---

I happened to see my best friend on the way, after parking my car. Amy's was just two cars away from mine, she's now talking endlessly with her arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Oh my dummy friend, when did you go last night? You disappeared like a bubble, Rosie said you just said that you'll get something in your car yet you did not came back." Amy asked as she ruffle my hair. I groaned, slapping her hand away before she messes it completely.

"I had important matter to handle." I answered. Whatever I told her was absolutely true. She looked with her eyes full of doubt. 

"How is it important, huh?" She snickered, questioning my reason. I cocked a brow in amusement, my sight is still focused on our way. 

"It's Nayeon." I uttered. I heard a gasp from her as she nods her head in understanding. Now I think, she's going to tell me to elaborate every detail that happened. After all, she's always the most curious one to know everything that happens, especially when it interest her.

"Oh my gosh, what suddenly came? Isn't she also at the party?" She interrogated. I shrugged it off and shut my mouth to not say anything. She kept begging me to tell her, she even followed me until I reached my floor and the desk where Joohyun is. 

"Y/n, come on." She shook my arms, trying to get something from me. I chuckled and faced her after doing my usual thing. I also talked to Joohyun, informing her about Nayeon.

"I'm not going to narrate everything to you for now but I have something to tell you. I think you'll like this." I blabbered. She was fully invested at the upcoming news I'll give her. 

I chuckled before whispering on her ears. "About me and Nayeon, we're together again." 

"No way." She reacted, pushing me by the right shoulder. I just laughed before patting her on the shoulders, leaving her alone who's trying to sink in the words. I left her, amazed and dumbfounded which Joohyun took notice of.

Joohyun snapped her fingers. "Are you fine? What have she had said to you? Why are you like that?"

Amy laughed and clapped her hands. She's surprised, but the gladness she felt for her friend is undeniable. "Nayeon and Y/n got back together. Like they're in a relationship again."

"Really?" Joohyun was also surprised with the sudden news, her eyes getting wide. 

"That's what Y/n said. I need to tell this to them." Amy replied, grabbing her phone from the pocket. "Anyway, I need to get going, Ms. Bae. Bye."

She waved her hands as she walks away. Nayeon's close friend, shook her head in amusement before taking her phone also, ready to send a lot of messages to her friend. She also thought of informing their other friends. It looks like the news will get shortly known by their friends already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...
359K 17.6K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...
84.5K 2.9K 62
Im Y/n, a girl who was born muted, the first day of her school, she bumped into someone, the most cold hearted member of TWICE. Will she melt her hea...
2.9K 173 19
Mina and Chaeyoung were always too busy to worry about soulmates. Mina was knee-deep into her medical science degree program at Korea University and...