Always (Harry Potter And Seve...

Da rdcastillo24

Ever since the day, he stood as a father- figure and guardian to Harry Potter after Voldemort murdered James... Altro

The Cast
Chapter One: Lily's Sacrifice
Chapter Two: Ten Years Later...
Chapter Three: Past Mistakes
Chapter Four: Explanations
Chapter Five: Diagon Alley
Chapter Six: Train To Hogwarts
Chapter Seven: Sorting Hat
Chapter Eight: The First Day of Classes
Chapter Nine: Come With Me
Chapter Ten: My Scar Hurts!
Chapter Eleven: Destined To Fly
Chapter Twelve: Quidditch
Chapter Thirteen: New Magical Teachers
Chapter Fourteen: Charlie Weasley
Chapter Fifteen: Flaws and Doubts
Chapter Sixteen: Nimbus 2000
Chapter Seventeen: Practice Match: Mahoutokoro Vs. Slytherin Team (Part 1)
Chapter Eighteen: Practice Match: Mahoutokoro Vs. Slytherin Team (Part 2)
Chapter Nineteen: Malfoy's Innocence
Chapter Twenty: The Three-Headed Dog
Chapter Twenty-One: Ravenclaw Vs Gryffindor
Chapter Twenty-Two: Down The Hall
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Return of Sirius Black
Chapter Twenty-Four: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-Five: Slytherin Vs Ravenclaw
Chapter Twenty-Six: Snape's Worries
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Shadows
Chapter Twenty Nine: Sacrifices
Chapter Thirty: The Philosopher's Stone
Chapter Thirty-One: Back To Hospital Wing
Chapter Thirty-Two: Goodbye Feast
Thirty-Three: The Train Home
Thirty Four: Back Home
Thirty Five: To The Next Year!

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Unicorn's Blood

228 8 6
Da rdcastillo24

A/n: Thank you for reading my fanfiction! If there's something you want to tell me, write it in the comments below. Thank you!

Hagrid was walking around the Forbidden Forest in the morning to look around it to see if some students had gone down there to explore without the approval of the school but instead of seeing students, what he saw was a corpse of a majestic unicorn. The unicorn lost all of its blood and soon, it withered.

He began to look if it was killed by an animal but after observing and looking at the punctured wounds of the unicorn, it shocked him that the culprit could be human.

The blood of a unicorn will keep someone alive even if you are an inch from death, but at a terrible price as the person who would do it have slain something pure and defenseless to save himself, and he will have but a half-life, a cursed life, from the moment the blood touches the lips of whoever will do it.

He knew that after seeing what happened in the forest, he had to report to Dumbledore what he had witnessed. He did his best to calm down and after he reached Dumbledore's Office, he spoke the password and he was allowed to enter to meet him.

Before leaving, he buried the dead unicorn and he hoped that they will find the culprit soon.

...

Hagrid stood in front of Dumbledore while looking down at the floor and it was clear to the professor that he saw something that needs total attention.

"Why have you come, Hagrid?" Professor Dumbledore asked him. "You seemed to have seen a ghost."

"Not like a ghost," he began. "A dead unicorn was found in the fores' and the culprit could be human."

Dumbledore almost dropped the book in his hands. "Someone's drinking unicorn blood?"

"Yes, sir," Hagrid answered. "Wha' do we do, professor? Shouldn't we be looking for who did it?"

"Let's best take this in secret for a while and try to see if the death of the unicorn would connect to what's going on with the philosopher's stone," he told him. "We can't make other professors panic. Severus was still investigating a fellow professor he believes was the culprit who wanted to steal the stone."

Hagrid understood Dumbledore's point at that time and so, he accepted his decision. His mission at that time was to see if the death of that pure animal had any connection to the problem surrounding Hogwarts at that time and he wished that it isn't.

...

At the same time that day, while Harry was still trying his best to recover from his injury, Madam Hooch had just finished interrogating the Ravenclaw Team and the Slytherin Team. There were also a few witnesses in every two teams who chose to speak about what they witnessed while watching the game.

The testimonies of the two teams seemed to have created a strong debate and hatred among them as they seemed to be blaming each other even if other Ravenclaw Students had agreed to what the Slytherin Students witnessed.

Madam Hooch had to create a magical barrier between the two in her office to prevent even more injuries and to control the heat of the two houses. "The tournament will halt if none of you will be honest! Do you want that to be announced? Should I stop the game this year?"

Alwyna couldn't stop but glare at Thorin and John as she had suspected that it could be them who had massively hurt the first-year seeker of the Slytherin Team. "Don't you have any conscience? You've hurt an innocent child and you won't speak up?"

John McCray folded his arms and smirked back at her. "Do we have to pity the house of Death Eaters? Most of you are children of traitors who sided with You-Know-Who!"

It was an insult to all Slytherins and even if it was true, they weren't proud of it. They usually hated what their seniors chose in the First Wizarding War.

"As if there weren't Ravenclaws who chose to betray the magical world!" Draco screamed at them. "Stop shouting about the past and be honest about what's in front of us, today!"

Thorin had become annoyed with John who's his captain since it looked like he had just insulted him without knowing. He's sorted in Ravenclaw as he was more like his father but his mother was once a Death Eater. He punched John in the face so hard making his lips bleed but before he could punch him back, Madam Hooch quickly released a spell, "Petrificus Totallus!"

John froze and soon, he became incapable of moving except for his eyes and breathing. It was obvious in his actions already that he was guilty of what he had done, after all.

"Thorin, do you have something to say?" Madam Hooch asked him. "Tell us, now. Is it true that it was you who hit the bludger to prevent Harry from catching the snitch?"

"Yes, Madam Hooch," Thorin confessed. "I didn't want to do it but John forced me to do it."

"Thank you for being honest," she told him. "Quidditch is a dangerous game and it's impossible that you can't hurt a fellow player, even so, cheating is against the rules. What the two of you did could have caused the first year to have a lifetime impairment!"

The whole office was silent as all of those inside knew that what she said wasn't just for Thorin. It was for all of them.

"I apologize for my actions, ma'am." Thorin bowed down to her and he hoped that the punishment won't be severe. "Have mercy on me, ma'am!"

Madam Hooch sighed. "John McCray will have to leave the team and not play in the Hufflepuff Vs Ravenclaw Match. Thorin Mayweather would be prevented to play in the same match and has to wait for his sixth year to go back to the Quidditch Pitch to practice as a member of the team. The two of them will also have to work with Hagrid and walk around the Forbidden Forest this night to do his nightly duty."

John, who's already in the sixth year, couldn't believe what he heard after the effects of the spell vanished. Even while his legs were still stuck together, he was able to sit up and speak. "Was our actions truly wrong? We've always done it before and it was only now that we were punished for it! Is it because that child's Professor Snape's kid?"

The Slytherin team still couldn't believe that he had not understood the reasons why he was punished. Beaters are allowed use to get other members down the pitch and they can even destroy the magical flying brooms but they can't be used to hit a player's head, arms, hands, and feet. Harry was hit on his arms and it almost splintered his bones. 

"Do you have a brain at all?" Thorin screamed. "I could accept my punishment! You don't deserve to be Ravenclaw's Captain!"

John began to collar him again in anger. "You're just fine because you have a chance again to win the tournament! If not because of me, we couldn't have won the tournaments!"

"You're too proud," Thorin was so baffled by his actions. "It wasn't all because of you."

"Leave my office now!" Madam Hooch ordered them. "Except for John McCray!"

Alwyna and the others began to walk out after that. She didn't even care at all if John's eyes were burning in anger at him since she knew that he can't hurt her. Being a half-elf does have some advantages after all.

A/n: Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you like it! 💕💕💕

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

583 6 33
Severus loves Lilly, Raven loves James. The marauders friended Raven, Lilly friended Severus. The Potters death took its toll on Raven and Severus...
1K 22 30
Set two years into his professorship at Hogwarts. BEFORE lilys death. Severus snape is still a dedicated death eater- spying for lord Voldemort. > Ol...
72.7K 2.2K 86
After James and Lily Potter are tragically murdered, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black are left with the task of raising and caring for "The Boy Who Lived...
95.6K 1.3K 18
James and Lily Potter have been dead for 12 years, both falling victim to the killing curse by the hand of the darkest wizard of all time. Their son...