THE FADING FALLEN ● Bucky Bar...

Por SimoneKFialAuthor

∼⋄∼⋄∼ ○❖○ ∽⋄∽⋄∽ "𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Note of Thanks / Credits

Chapter 40

197 8 0
Por SimoneKFialAuthor

∼⋄∼⋄∼ ○❖○ ∽⋄∽⋄∽

"What... are you doing?"

Like a little innocent schoolgirl, Emilia tried to cover her body with her arms while Bucky opened the glass door. As he did so, he dropped his T-shirt to the soft clattering sound of his dog tags and stepped into the large shower stall shrouded in steam.

The desire behind the impatient blue of his eyes spoke volumes.

Heedless of the warm water running down his shoulders and back, he walked slowly toward her. In just a few seconds, his jeans had soaked.

Emilia's gaze slid from his naked torso over his vibranium arm, from which the drops of water audibly bounced metallically.

Arriving at the waistband of his jeans, she noticed how the already soaked fabric clammily clung to his body. She didn't miss the still almost imperceptible swelling between his legs underneath.

"Wha... what is this about, Barnes?"

Hastily, she looked back up.

She tried to cover the upcoming situation somehow, but she didn't really succeed. His face was only millimeters away from hers - as was his body. Emilia felt all too clearly the tingling with which her own body reacted to him.

With a short startled sigh, she suddenly felt the cold tiles against her bottom. Bucky had pushed her back to the wall and was looking into her large light brown doe eyes.

She was nervous. He could clearly see and feel that. But that didn't stop him from continuing.

For what lay hidden behind her innocent-seeming look dug into his soul at that moment just as unforced as his body's craving for hers.

"I want you."

His direct words and the sound of his raspy voice ignited in Emilia a sensation she believed was lost forever.

Bucky embraced her astonished face and, pressed close to her, placed his lips on hers.

"But first... I want you t..."

Kissing down her neck and décolleté, he let his hands slide over her shoulders and arms. Gently, but firmly, he released them, revealing her small full breasts.

"... forget... everything..."

Dropping her hands to her sides, his continued to slide over her wet, already noticeably aroused body. His exploratory mouth stroked over her heated skin, pausing for a moment at the level of her left boob. There, the tip of his tongue played with the hard rosy nipple, causing Emilia to moan softly.

Making his way down the curve of her ribs to her belly, he left a trail of burning kisses. His fingers found the tender flesh of her thighs and held her close there.

"... what... happened... the last five years."

Lowering himself to one knee, Bucky placed one last kiss on her hipbone. His eyes fixed on her surprised face.

Not knowing where to put herself, she initially just placed the palms of her hands rigidly on the cold tiles next to her body.

Emilia was overwhelmed by the exciting feeling spreading through her body.

"Bu... Bucky... I..."

But not only of that.

His unabashedly confident manner enveloped her as much as the steam of water which unceasingly arose. Caught off guard by this, Emilia literally drowned in his amazing aura. There was no escape - and she didn't really want to escape from him.

For Bucky, the only thing that mattered at that moment was to give Emilia what she deserved. He completely blanked out everything else.

From her slightly trembling lower lip and the expectant look he recognized, that she had forced herself into something too often in Madripoor. Something that made her forget how much her soul and body were yearning for a little tenderness.

She couldn't deny her body's reaction to his touch. For far too long, she'd had to abstain. Exactly the same as he had.

And like she was the one who reminded him back then what satisfaction it brought to fall and surrender to eager desire, he wanted to be the one to give her such fulfillment this time.

"There' s not a damn single thing in this world worth selling your beautiful body for."

Gently, Bucky lifted her leg over his shoulder with his vibranium arm. Emilia felt the smooth metal on her skin and almost forgot to breathe as his face approached the slender fuzz in front of it.

"You'll forget all the times you've never been given the attention you deserve. And if you don't, I'll keep going until you do."

Before she could even realize his words, his aroused face sank between her thighs.

His tongue slid softly over her labia, thrusting into and finally finding what it was looking for.

The fascinating sensation spread to Emilia's whole body in seconds. She understood what he meant. And even though the shameful feeling was still somewhere inside her, it couldn't withstand the surging desire that threatened to engulf her.

Carefully at first, Bucky ran the tip of his tongue around the small plump pearl while his fingers gripped her tensed thigh on his shoulder.

Clutching his other hand around her hip, Emilia reached for his shoulder where her fingernails dug into his muscles.

To stifle the rising loud groan, she pressed her palm to her mouth and closed her eyes. She didn't really succeed.

The soft whimpering sound grew louder each time Bucky's tongue brushed over her throbbing pleasure pearl.

Not a single moment escaped him as he drove her increasingly trembling body toward climax.

He felt how she slowly lost her footing under the arousal and threatened to slide to the floor. Her breasts were rising and falling rapidly, so uncontrolled was her breathing.

Emilia didn't really notice how his fingers moved down to her bottom and held her there. She only felt the avalanche rolling towards her, which Bucky was causing inside with each passing second.

Beneath the quivering of her body and her steadily louder moan, he knew for sure that the time was right. 

And just as his hungry cock throbbed between his own loins, he felt the intense pulsation on the tip of his tongue.

One more time he played with the plump pearl - until Emilia reared up trembling under his hands with a soft sigh.

Before she could sink down, out of breath and exhausted, Bucky stood up, grabbed her waist and held the still bent leg firmly pressed against his hip.

As if in trance, Emilia wrapped her arms around his shoulders while he pressed her against the tiles.

His face close to hers, she opened her eyes. Bucky bit his lower lip at the satisfied sight of her, but that didn't hide the knowing smirk around his mouth.

She saw the blue sea of flames flare up in front of her, which made the hard swell under his wet jeans even more noticeable. It pushed toward her.

Hungry, insistent. Impatient to finally dive into her seductive wet pussy.

"You want me?" Still slightly out of breath, she grabbed his face and pulled it to her in a hard kiss before her fingers made their way to his jeans.

"I told you once before, you could have me. All of me."

Hastily, she undid the button and zipper. Bucky didn't need to be told twice, and with her help tugged the wet fabric over his butt, only to do the same to his slip boxer, which were literally stuck to him.

Only seconds after his hard cock, dripping full of lust, was revealed underneath, Emilia wrapped her arms around his neck again.

With a jerk, Bucky lifted her upwards with both hands buried in her thighs, whereupon she tightly closed her legs around his hips.

Roughly, almost rudely, he thrust into her.

A gasped sound escaped from her lasciviously open mouth as Bucky's throbbing cock pushed further and further inside her. Her wet and tight pussy enclosed him with each and every inch.

The water pounding down on them almost swallowed his deep moans as he was completely sunken within her.

For a moment he paused, watching her lustful face. Slowly his vibranium arm slid around her waist. While her legs still clenched tightly around his hips in response, Bucky slid his other hand to the nape of her neck beneath her wet hair.

Tenderly, then more briskly, his tongue slid into her mouth, which she willingly opened for him. He felt her rock hard nipples on his chest. They dug as deeply into his flesh as her fingers did.

Slowly he began to move inside her. Cautiously at first, then faster and faster, he circled his hips between her possessive thighs in rhythmic unison with her body.

After what felt like an eternity, they broke away from the kiss. Forehead to forehead, Bucky pushed into her over and over and as deep as he could.

Her fingernails dug into his shoulders with every single thrust. He felt her hot gasps on his lips, escaping with the steadily louder moans.

As if in a frenzy, he plunged into this indescribable feeling of lust and desire that sizzled endlessly up in him. For not a single second did he want it to stop.

And yet, under the louder and louder groans, just like Emilia, he felt the redemptive wave rolling closer and faster. He was about to burst as her legs tightened even more around him.

Her face close to his ear, Bucky heard the soft squeaking sigh, which told him that she was on the verge.

She never wanted to let go of him and take it all in when she heard his breathless voice.

"Mi... Mia... I..."

With one last violent thrust, he spilled his cum insider her.

She felt his quivering under hers subside after a few seconds. Closely intertwined, Bucky pressed her against the tiles.

They were no longer cold, but felt like hot lava rocks against her back. 

Only now, after her heartbeat slowly calmed a bit, did she notice the slightly oppressive feeling on her lungs.

"I... I can't breathe. Can you..."

Her barely audible words startled Bucky, causing his pulse to shoot up again momentarily. Pressing his weight against her body, he unconsciously squeezed her breath.

However, when he saw her satisfied smiling face, he was relieved.

Now smiling slightly himself, he put her down. Emilia felt his hot juice flowing down the insides of her thighs, mingling with the warm water.

Standing close to her he looked into the satisfied golden shining eyes. For a fleeting moment, they reminded him of sweet dark forest honey.

He softly placed a hand on her cheek, followed by his lips settling on her mouth.

As Emilia found a grip on his wet hips, Bucky's hand slid down her body accompanied by his eyes.

When he discovered the scar again, his gaze darkened for a moment. Lovingly, he stroked the drop of water over it with the thumb of his right hand, resting his forehead against hers.

At first she didn't know why he was standing in front of her, so lost in thought. Emilia herself had closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch on her now more than sensitive skin.

But only until the tip of his index finger discovered the small elongated scar in the center below her belly button.

Suddenly Emilia opened her eyes and pushed him away from her.

A little confused about her behavior, Bucky looked back and recognized a mixture of fear and pain on her face.

Before he could say anything Emilia squirmed out from under his hands.

"We should get ready, Barnes."

From one second to the next, there was that hardened coldness in her voice again. Bucky didn't know exactly why. He guessed, however, that it must have something to do with the scar.

Her suddenly dismissive nature made him angry. But not so much that he wanted to break the fragile harmony that had once again been created between them.

The last 24 hours had been an emotional as well as physical roller coaster for both of them. And there was still a lot ahead. Emilia's more than harsh tone made him all too aware of that, to which he responded in his own way.

"At your command, Ms. Carson."

While he turned off the water, he watched Emilia wrap a towel around her body and leave the bathroom without giving him a second glance. He therefore couldn't see the sorrowful look on her face, despite her tough façade.

Depressed, Bucky pondered over something.

It was probably not a good time.

Maybe there would never be the right time for them to talk. About what happened between them and what it meant.

Grabbing one of the sandstone colored towels, he had to admit to himself that it was maybe best not to find out.

After all, there was still some guilt weighing on his shoulders. He had enough to deal with without involving her.

Before he even had the right to waste a single thought, he had to pay that debt somehow.

Despite the almost imperceptible spark of hope in him, Bucky doubted more than anything else, if there even was a glimpse of future for Emilia and him.

∼⋄∼⋄∼ ○❖ ∼⋄∼ ○❖○ ∽⋄∽ ❖○ ∽⋄∽⋄∽

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35.4K 973 26
'𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘪𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨?' ...
7.7K 122 33
James Bucky Barnes x OC AU / 18+ mature content We all know the story. Two star-crossed strangers are brought together by fate . They have secrets...
82.6K 1.1K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...
14K 334 20
After being rescued by the Avengers from Hydra, Winter is reunited with an old friend, the Winter Soldier. While trying to adjust to the real world...