𝐌𝐘 π’π‡πˆπ…π“πˆππ† 𝐒𝐂𝐑�...

By THEBESTOFYOUUU

My shifting script to the bnha/mha universe, feel free to use it as an example. However, do not copy my exact... More

❁
❁ ❁ ❁
❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
111.
222.
333
444
a/n
a/n
β™‘

❁ ❁

5.2K 30 17
By THEBESTOFYOUUU

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATION

゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ occupation
• First Year UA Student
• side hustler digital artist
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ class
• hero course, class 1-a
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ school schedule

mon-sat
8:25am-4:10pm(16:10pm)
              -7:00pm(19:00pm) for school activities
by 11:35pm (23:35pm) all students must report to their dormitories unless out on Hero Training, emergencies, or given permission to be out of school grounds.
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ performance
• a+ performance
• quick learner and memorization
• artistic
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ teachers
shota aizawa - homeroom, hizashi yamada - english, ken ishiyama - literature, nemuri kayama - art, ectoplasm- math, ________ - science,  ________- japanese, all might - foundation hero studies
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ student uniform
• standard female UA uniform
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ seating chart
• seated in No. 16.
• Minoru Mineta will be transferred to 1-b and replaced with Hitoshi Shinso after the sports festival.
• Hagakure Toru will be seated in No. 21 behind Yaoyorozu.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

HERO COSTUME
i will design my hero costume in my dr.
when designing my hero costume it will be to my satisfaction and comfort.

HERO NAME
i will decide my hero name in my dr.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
QUIRK

゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ energy empowerment
by storing energy, i can become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. i can focus my energy into different parts of my body — or all, to enhance my physical capabilities.
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ energy manipulation
i can create, shape, and manipulate my own energy.
energy can be transformed (converted) into a number of forms that may each manifest and be measurable in differing ways.
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ energy absorption
i can absorb various forms of energy, while removing it from the source, into my body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage. either by enhancing myself, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ energy attacks
i can release/use energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly single them. however, it's controlled by the amount used.
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ energy aura
i can release and surround myself in/with energy for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting me various abilities/attacks depending on the energy. the auras may also give me enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength and durability.
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ energy transferral
i can absorb/assimilate energies into living objects/myself and/or transfer it into other beings for various uses.
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ energy regeneration/healing
i can use energy to regenerate my/their bodies, with the amount of said energy used defining the speed of healing. most draining technique, used as a last resort.
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ energy perception
i can perceive energies that bind the universe together, allowing me to observe everything in my field of vision at a higher level than is possible using my normal vision. can be used on and off af any time. (used as a last resort.)

VARIATIONS

Astral Energy Perception: the ability to perceive energy emanated by spirits (within bodies or dissociated) allowing one to detect the presence of ghosts, to see if a subject is alive (or possessed) and the like; may induce a chilling feeling in the user, so his breath becomes visible whenever ghosts/spirits are present.

Aura Energy Perception: the ability to detect the auras of living things and to read the content of the aura; this ability allows one to discern the level of a subject's emotions (and emotional instability), intentions, if someone is possessed and the presence of empathic links (as well as being able to identify subjects by their auras).

Death Energy Perception: the perception of death-force released by the dead, undead and spirits of the deceased; it can also be used to detect the presence of the dying, the dead or undead and their nature (corpse, vampire, zombie, ghost, etc.); also allows one to perceive the condition of subject (how close to death, etc.). (only used if absolutely necessary.)

Dimensional Energy Perception: the ability to sense the energy that constitutes spatial portals and dimensional portals. One with this ability can perceive the presence of spatial or dimensional warps, the conditions within the spatial warp, whether or not access is allowed from both sides, as well as where the warp leads to.

Field Perception: the ability to perceive all fields and patterns of force. Illusory Energy Perception: the ability to perceive illusory energy and thus not be fooled. This could be used to discern if someone is deluded (or having hallucinations), etc.

Life Energy Perception: the perception of life-force released by all living things. Magical Energy Perception: the perception of magical or supernatural energy (usually by its type and intensity); can be used to detect sources of it as well (like magic items and supernatural entities/creatures) and sometimes even what the magic is used for.

Natural Energy Perception: the ability to perceive energy of the Natural World. Psychic Energy Perception: the ability to detect the psyche of living things and to read the content of the psyche; this ability allows the user to discern a subject's level of intelligence, their knowledge, if they are psychic and the presence of psychic links (as well as being able to identify subjects by their psyches).

゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈quirk pros
• handy to day to day.
• handy in battle.
• replenish energy quickly. (depends how.)
• healthy lifestyle.
• powerful.
• can be activated and inactivated at will.
• quick healing.

゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ quirk cons
• sensitive to energies and emotions.
(can easily be avoided with protections though.)
• mentally and physically draining.
• over usage will lead to fatigue then fainting.
• physically and mentally demanding.
• demanding healthy lifestyle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

STATICS

COMBAT

゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ quirk control
10 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ quirk amount
10 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ quirk sensing
10| 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ strength
10 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ speed
10 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ stamina
10 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ reflexes
10 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ endurance
10 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ technique
9| 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ improv/strategy
9 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ cooperation
8 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ willpower/spirit
8 | 10

AVERAGE HEALTH

゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ intelligence
9 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ physical strength
10 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ physical flexibility
10 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ mental stability
8 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ bone strength
8 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ emotional awareness/intelligence
9 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ sight
6 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ hearing
9 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ touch
9 | 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ smell
9| 10
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ taste
9 | 10

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

COMBAT SKILLS

゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ range
can be adapted to any situation and fighting range, but it's mostly compatible with mid and close range.
゚❁ུ۪°ₒ𓂂˚ ┈ fighting style
mixture of martial arts, such as judo, taekwondo, muay thai, brazilian jiu jitsu, and even parkour.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 60.8K 29
THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN. cover credit: @/salmonii_art on instagram β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ "α΄΅ α΅—Κ°α΅’α΅˜α΅Κ°α΅— ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ʷᡉ...
44.1K 925 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
5.2M 186K 73
Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark on her face draws the attention of every...