Straw Hats In My House ?! [on...

By wussuphuhh

> How did straw hats crew appear in y/n l/n world? > will Luffy like the "new" world. > There will be no pira... More

y/n's intro
y/n boring life and The arrival
They are here ?!
This is my world
A/n
That is how we are here
Is this the right decision !?
A/n
Shopping w straw Hats !! pt1
On the way to shopping mall !!
Shopping w straw hats !! pt2
Mayla, meet the straw hats pirate
โ€ผ๏ธPLEASE READโ€ผ๏ธ
Another Pirates ?!!
We are better than that ?!?, Clean the house
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ Just read this please ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
On the same day !!
Study with kidd
Dad is here....?
why... it is not me..?
Waking Up
Once again
Explaination~
What actually happened that day

No pirates in my "world"

6.6K 155 66
By wussuphuhh

A/n: Off topic but "red hair" shanks and his pirates crew made me *** like cmon they r 30+ but please. Im on my knees🥵
📸*look at the pic above*📸
------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
Y/n pov

"Ouh ok, so you are telling me that you got teleported here? Like from a big mirror?!"
I said with my hand making a big square shape. Well the mirror was a square shape.
(Idk if u understand this part but yea..)

"Why? Dont tell me you didnt trust us? Or you think that we are crazy?"
Zoro said with his uninteresting face showing that he doesnt care if i trust them or not.

Wtf is this shitty mosshead talk about? Ofc i trust them. I mean they are in anime world, so anything could happen right?!

Plus i really am glad that they appeared in my house instead of other one piece's fan's house. hehehehhehe.
*Gojo laugh insert*

(A/n: yess this is gojo laugh if u guys wondering( ´◡‿ゝ◡')
.
.
.
.
"No, Zoro. I believe in you guys. Em.."
Should i tell them about their world and my world are different? Arghh whatever!! My Luffy must be hungry.*proud nod*

"...Ok im sorry, actually its very rude of me to let my guest sit down doing nothing. And Luffy you were saying that you guys havent eat for 2 days, right?."

"Dont worry i will prepare you guys some foods."
Hehe now luffy. Right now you should be hugging me saying thank you. Istg i wont wash my clothes after that.

"Yahooo i want to eat meat y/niee. Thank yo-"
Sanji grabs luffy collar knowing that he is going to hug y/n.

"Oii luffy, what do you think you are doing? And dont even think about it. Ahh y/n chwan~ thank you but do you need any help? Since i can cook too."
Sanji smiles with his love eyes.

Fuck! Tch i have never been this mad. Luffy was about trying to run into my arm and that spiral eyebrow guy stop my Luffy tch.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anyway, since im about to eat the food that Sanji going to cook. Then why not...? Damn i almost drooling.
*Wipe saliva*

"Ehem. Yes ofc thank you Sanji, i would appreciate that.
Y/n smile with her stunning smile that can make people blind w/out she realising it.

(A/n: well y/n want to hug luffy as a fan since they r in the same age. Theres no other meaning dw<3)

"Soo yeah, me and Sanji will go to prepare food and you guys can watch the television first or walk around my house but please dont STEAL anything. Thank you"
Yes i really emphasize the 'steal' word just in case there is 'someone' who like 'stealing' stuff hmm.

"O-ohh. O-ofc y/n chan. We will just walk around and n-no stealing."
Nami said with the nervous tone in her voice.

Well then i guess i will tell them about who they actually are after we eat.

(A/n: Well ofc they wondered about television and the new thing they saw so y/n need to explain to them first.)
.
.
.
.

At the kitchen

We are now in the kitchen but why did he look at me like that? Is it bcs my lack of ingredient? Damn damn now what ?!?

"O...k Sanji. Now we are here... In the kitchen. Im sorry if there is not much ingredient since im not much a cooker. Well because i usually eat outside. Plus im quite busy with my study. hehe"
Y/n said looking down while scratching her nape.

Damn this is soo fckin embarassing how i wish to dig my own grave and jump into it.
It is because Farlan is the one who cooks for me and Mayla when they sleep in my  house:(

"Oh. No y/n chan..its not about that dont worry. It just you have big kitchen when you just live alone. And also you eat a lot of unhealthy food? If im not wrong."
Sanji explain gently so that she wont feel bad.

"Oh well. I dont have time to cook so i eat these kind of food(ramen/noodles) almost every week?

"Oh my god, young girl like you shouldn't eat unhealthy food everyday? What if you fall sick, then no one will help you. Bla bla bla..."

Ngl i love sanji but right now we should feed the others human some food. If this keep going i might sleep ughh.

"Umm. Sanji. Im sorry i will not eat such food again, so how about we cook right now?"
Y/n carefully choose her words so that it wont hurt Sanji feelings. Well, because Sanji is being nice and he is concern about her but STILL.

"As i know, I think there is still some meat left in the fridge. But please do tell me if u need another ingredient and i will go buy it. And dont worry, the shop is not that far."

Fuhh indeed i cut him first. If not mybe he going to follow me to the  shop. Its not wrong but its gonna be a lil bit hassle knowing his attitude towards any girl he sees.

Y/n then walks back to the living room seeing the crews seat on the sofa. Luffy, Usopp and Chopper slept on the floor.

Poor my babies must be tired being hungry and waiting for the food.
Hmm.. i didnt see Nami and Robin. Ouh there they are- WTF?!

"Oii, oii what do you think you are doing Nami?! Dont steal that thing. I mean its my friend keepsake-.

Heyy !! Robin dont touch that caressly, i mean its not that i care but most of the things in this house is not mine."

Y/n heavy breathing could be hear loudly. But that wont stop them.

"--Hey hey Zoro! Where did you get that wine? Its- WAIT, give it back Arckk that my dad favourite wine. No!! GAHHHHH DONT TOUCH SOMEONE ELSE THINGS OR FOOD W/OUT THE OWNER PERMISSION!!" She exploded.

Well.. that shout get everyone attention exclude the sleeping one.

"....Well, wasnt you said we can look around the hou-".

Fuck u Zoro. Look around doesnt mean to steal, to touch caressly and drinking ?!

"Ok i mean u still need to ask for my permission?!"
Even i need to ask my dad permission to drink that wine SOBS SOBS.

"Please, listen. If you guys keeps on doing this, it gonna make me uncomfortable ok.?"

"--Sorry."
Yes. That voice indeed from Nami and Robin.*nod**nod*

"Tch. Stingy"
GAHHHH this mf need my kick !!

Y/n was about to kick his face but thank god she get hold by Franky and Brook. Y/n face right now might look like a devil.
A/n: *nod*

"Y/n sis, relaxed ! Im sorry but that how Zoro attitude is. D-dont move. Fuhh"
Franky huffing while holding y/n tightly and sighing out when he succeed to held her down.

"Yohohoho im sorry y/n for his behalf. He just love alcohol soo much. Mmm. Can i see ur pantie- arghhh Frank-yy helpp!!"

Y/n patience has limit and right now, its over the limit !! It cant be help.
A/n: *shake head approval*

"Yohohoho, i dont have meat but i have bone. Well it because i already died before, yohohoho."

Brook continue screaming for help because y/n is now jump ontop his head and bite his bone. At this point y/n might look like a dog.

"Y/n whats wrong with u ?! Stop!!"
"Ughh why does she is so strong when she was this small ?"

The loud screaming for help and the chaos made the trio youngest of the crew wake up from their sweet dream.

"Hmm?- Wahh what happened?! Did she trying to attack us? Luffy, Chopper faster wake up. Y/n is going to kill us?"
Usopp shaking his friends so they can wake up and protect him.

Yes. To protect HIM.

"Oh?- what happen usop- GAHHh Luffy! y/n trying to eat brook faster lets help them.

"Hngg? Chopper im hungry~ i want some meat. Food. Im gonna die~ ."
.
.
.
.

(A/n: gonna skip this part cus its look too chaotic💀)
.
.
.
.

After a few minutes
Still y/n pov

Oh my god dont tell me i just did that?! I mean he just test my limit and its too much too handle. Sigh.

"Brook, im sorry. Its just im a lil bit tired or mybe stress made me like that hehe."

" Yohohoho its ok y/n chan im glad i dont have any meat and im all bone yohohoho."
How can he laugh when i just biten him. Im glad his bone didnt cracked by my biting.

"Oh guys. Sorry to disturb but y/n chan~ i need a few ingredient. May i follow you to the shop?"
Sanji said and pass y/n the list to buy with his tornado leg.

" Oh. Sanji san, its ok i can go by myself-"

"Y/n, can i follow u too? I want to look around ur place?"
Said robin

"Oh but-"

"Y/niee, me too, me too. We also want to go outside."
The youngest trio jumping up and down excitedly.

"Yeah. Me too. Gonna follow them to buy some sake."
Oh Zoro- you cant even walk straigth path. Sigh

"What are yoi talking about. We dont have money-"

Nami got cutt by Zoro pointing his finger to y/n while laying on the sofa.

This shitty green moss head is soo fckin annoying.
I think im gonna die fast because of him.

An irked and veins can be seen on y/n forehead and neck as her eyes twitching irritatedly.

"Oh yes mossh- i mean Zoro san. I have A LOT of money. So if you guys want something please do tell me.
Y/n sarcasticly say and she grit her teeth as hard as she could or else she might kill that green head human.

Zoro only smirking at her with his only one eye open.

"Yahoo now lets go to your ship
y/niee. Shishishishi"
.
.
Silence
.
.

"Luffy, theres no ship here or out there."
Y/n replied with her head down
.
.
Silence
.
.

"WHATTT?!!"
.
.
.
.
--------------------------------------------------
OMG this chap is soo long. I hope u guys didnt get bored :( idk that i wrote it that long hehe. Keep reading guys. And im sorry if theres typo:-:
I will try upload it everyday.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💗

Words: 1757

Rewrite : 6 Nov 2022 (Sun)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.4K 18
Hey guys! So this story is about black butler and well it's a very twisting story , you are going to love it! Anyways, it's the reader goes to the wo...
6.8K 189 7
"แดกสœแด€แด›s แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€สs า“ษชษดแด… แด€ แดกแด€ส" ๐ŸšจDIS-CONTINUED๐Ÿšจ
275K 11.5K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...
4.5K 115 31
This has never happened in the GRDA, two twin brothers becoming Grim Reapers. It's bad enough that they look alike, but they also have the same name...