Teaching Her Affection

By lekiaraaaaluvvv

I look over to her to see her already looking at me. Damn her eyes are so enticing. Her eyes sat low with a... More

Cast
Introduction
Dancing
Wait, What Happen?
Get To Know Ya
Help
Inquisitive
The Exchange
A New Home?
Getting Ready
Again And Again
A Little Insight
Momma?
Predicaments
Date Night
Kisses And Touches
Conversation After Conversation
Thinking Bout You
Oh Shit

Party

2.1K 75 22
By lekiaraaaaluvvv

June 2,2015
Omniscient POV . . .

The moment the couple step foot upon the door step of a friend house, you can practically hear the music from the backyard and the smell of the delicious meat that was being cooked on the grill. Rajaleia knocked on the door but she figure it would be no use because of the music but surprisingly the door was open but one of best friends, Nyna.

"Finally, girl I was waiting on you!", Nyna squealed, quickly bringing her friend into a hug.

"Hey to you too Nyna", Rajaleia greeted along with a giggle as she hug her friend.

The girls pulled away from each other with James immediately wrapping his hand around her waist.

"Hello James", Nyna greeted with a wave as she step aside to the let couple in the house.

"Hey Nyna", James said as him and his girlfriend pass through the threshold.

"James you go ahead and get comfortable I'm just going to put my purse in Cassie's room", Rajaleia said to him and he nodded, letting her waist go.

"I'll come with you", Nyna said and Rajaleia nodded.

Both girls made it upstairs to Cassie's room and Rajaleia safely sat her purse on the bed after she grab her phone along with Nyna's and a few other purses that she did not recognize.

"Before we go back downstairs I wanted tell you that you're boo is already here and I see y'all matching pants and what not", Nyna said, making Rajaleia face twist in confusion.

"Who you talm bout? I'm already with my boo", Rajaleia voiced.

"Novanni and her friends are here. Mind you, her friends are fine as fuck. When they first walk in here almost every body and they mama broke neck trying to look at them", Nyna voiced.

Rajaleia rose her eyebrows at the sudden new as her lips began to curve into a small smile.

Nyna begin to smile at the reaction of her friend.

"What you smiling for Raj", Nyna said.

"Nothing. Let's get down to the party", she said, moving around Nyna to leave out the room with her friend leaving out behind her, shutting the door.

"Yo ass tryna see Novanni that's all", Nyna mutter to herself.

"I'm not. This will be our third time seeing each other", Rajaleia stated as they walk the long hallway.

"Oh dang you heard me", Nyna said in shock.

"Yup", Rajaleia said popping the the 'p'.

The girls made it downstairs to little to almost no one in the living room. There was light conversations going between small groups but once they got to kitchen it was pack with people trying fill up their plate and get a drink. Once they got to the the back door they slide it open to reveal the loud music, a group of people playing in the pool, a few people in the jacuzzi smoking blunts, and some off having side conversations while using the hookahs.

The girls search for their group but they only found Cassie hugging on a man with his dreads tied into a messy bun as they talk to Novanni at the bar that Cassie had for outside.

Rajaleia look over Novanni fit and to say she look beautiful was a understatement.

Nyna saw Rajaleia mouth slightly open and her eyes landing on a certain someone.

Rajaleia was in a trance on how the way Novanni was sitting in that bar stool so elegantly. Novanni had the chair turn the side so she could face the group and listen in on the conversation with her ankle crossed over the other, wearing the same pair of heels and pants as Rajaleia but Novanni pants were made differently. Her posture was so proper as she sat in the stool with her head tilted a little, leaving some of her braids to hang in front of her face as she held the acholic beverage in hand that was on her lap.

Nyna was giggly lowly at her friend who was eye oolgying Novanni and she swear she seen a little bit slob come out her mouth.

"Come on RaJ", Nyna said grabbing hold of her best friend hand pulling her to the group.

Walking past all the boys and girls that share loud laughter and the sprinkle of water from the pool lightly getting on them but not to dampen their clothes.

"Hello guys! Guess who finally has arrive", Nyna said making the group become aware of them.

"Rajaleia! Finally bitch been waiting on yo ass", Cassie said removing herself from the man with the dreads who was sitting on the stool next to Novanni.

"I see you and your boo matching or whateva", Cassie whispered into Rajaleia ear as they hug and when they pulled away from each other Rajaleia rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hi, I'm Rajaleia", she said introducing herself to the dark skinned man that once had his arms wrapped around Cassie.

"Hey, I'm Bruno", he said as Cassie made her back to him only for him pulled her in front of him, so her back was against his front in the stool as she stood.

Bruno

Rajaleia shared a look to Cassie and she nodded her head in confirmation. Rajaleia looked over her friend outfit and it wasn't too revealing but it sure was skimpy and was working numbers on man that was holding her. Bruno would move his hands to her waist from her stomach every once in a while and glance down to her chest because the dress was kind of see through and if you look hard enough you can see her nipples.

Rajaleia gave Novanni a small wave, who shyly waved back with a small smile. Rajaleia smiled back then looked around for Cameron only to find him at the grill flipping the last little bit of burgers.

"What were guys talking about?", Rajaleia asked as sat between Bruno and Novanni.

"About how you miss these eight shots", Cassie said removing herself from the man.

Bruno licked his lips as he watched Cassie butt jiggle with each step she took before it disappear behind counter. Cassie brought a bottle of Dusse from underneath the counter along with a shot glass.

"Cass I just got here and there's no way I missed eight shots! Did I?", I asked looking between all of them.

"No you only missed four", Bruno said, then side eye Cassie, who only smirked.

"You stay tryna get me fucked up", I laughed and Cassie joined.

"I mean...can you blame me. It's the weekend and you don't gotta be at work til when?", Cassie said gesturing her hand for Rajaleia to finish off sentence while her other hand poured the shot.

"Till Monday", I said lowly.

"Exactly plus you should have known that I was planning on getting you fucked up tonight", Cassie said pushing the shot cup to her.

Rajaleia looked at Cassie who was smiling to wide for her liking.

"Cassie why you smiling like that?", Rajaleia asked holding the shot in her hand.

"Drink it", Cassie said resting her face in her hands with that same smile.

Without any thought, Rajaleia took the shot while the others waiting for her reactions. Immediately Rajaleia made a face and Cassie busted out laughing and the others joined.

"Cassie what the fuck is that?!", Rajaleia exclaimed rubbing her chest like it was on fire.

Rajaleia felt like her mouth and insides were burning up. She felt her mouth salivating because of the burning alcohol.

"Three more to go babes", Cassie said with a smile as she poured another shot.

Novanni was sipping on her usual Hennessy with some orange juice and ice in a red solo cup. The cup wasn't full but it was halfway full just how she like it as she watched interaction by Cassie and Rajaleia.

"Wait wait wait! Let me get a chaser or something because got damn that shit hot", Rajaleia said, her face scrunch up like she was in pain making Cassie giggle.

"Bruno could you be a dear and grab my friend a wine cooler please?", Cassie asked putting her arms on the counter leaning over slightly.

Bruno eyes took a peek at the her breast before looking at her face. She found herself biting her lip which caused Bruno to smirk a little before nodding his head.

"Thank you", she said.

"Peach please or strawberry would be fine and thank you", Rajaleia said to Bruno and he nodded his head in confirmation that he heard her as he walk away.

"Girl what is you agenda with that man?", Nyna asked with her little drink in her hand as she stood sideways on the counter and Rajaleia was slightly eager to know as well.

"I want him to care of me tonight", she said with a smirk.

"Girl you is trip. I saw how y'all was hugged up earlier", Nyna said with a smile and this caused Cassie to smile even bigger if that was possible considering that she was smiling so hard that cheeks begin to hurt.

As Bruno went to go fetch for the drink, Rajaleia's boyfriend, James came outside in a search for his girlfriend. His eyes scan the area until he saw her standing at the outside bar with Cassie, Nyna, and the same girl that Rajaleia was talking to in the hallway that one time. He begin to make his way over and once he did, he wrap his arms around Rajaleia neck making her jump at the unexpected action and she crane her neck to see it's her boyfriend then relax into his arms.

"James why you do that? You low key scared me", Rajaleia said as he kiss her cheek.

"Because...I can. What are you drinking over here?", He asked still holding onto her waist.

Rajaleia had a perplexed look on her face because she didn't know what she was drinking.

"You know that is a great question. Cass what am I drinking?", Rajaleia asked her friend.

"A bottle of Dusse", Cassie cheesed.

Bruno came back with the wine cooler and put it front of Rajaleia, who mutter a thank you while James was looking at him in a suspicious way before looking back at his girlfriend with the same look.

Rajaleia pop the top of the strawberry wine cooler before taking her shot. She quickly down the shot with the flavorful alcohol beverage but she still made a stink face to the shot. She continue to do this until last shot.

"Atta girl", Cassie cheered when Rajaleia finished her shot. Cassie put the bottle back where it came from then tossed the shot cup into the trash before going back to Bruno but this time sitting in his lap.

The group started to talk about many things as the guests enjoy being in the pool drinking, eating, and smoking. Novanni just listen unless a question was directed at her but other than that, that was the only time she will speak and Rajaleia took note of this. Rajaleia notice that Novanni was quite reserved or just plain ole quiet in this group conversation. She took notice of how she would fidget with her fingers every now and then as she sip on her Hennessy. Rajaleia eyes would be captivated by Novanni big luscious lips. Her lips were pink and round and she would lick them making them glossy in the process. Rajaleia didn't know if it were the four shots she took or she just found Novanni lips attractive...maybe sexy.

The two may eye contact with each other and a feeling was building up inside the two bodies the longer they stared at one another. Neither women could classify this feeling it was just brewing inside them. They held it for a few moments before Novanni looked away with a small smile which caused a small smile form on the dark skin goddess. Both women didn't even know why they were smiling.

Novanni found this feeling back again and this time instead of pushing it away like she does with the rest of her feelings she let it stay. She didn't find it bad to her mentally, it felt good to her emotionally. It felt like she was happy, something she haven't felt in long time but this kind of happy wasn't the same happy like when she's with her friends or dad. This kind of happy felt a little different.

Novanni look down to her cup to find it almost empty. She went ahead down the little bit before getting up fill up her second cup but she was stop by her friend Bruno.

"Where you going V?", He asked and Novanni just pointed to her cup in her hand he nodded his head.

"Can you bring me back some Paul masson on yo way back?", He asked and Novanni scrunched up her face up at the nasty drink but nodded nonetheless.

She walk past the big pool where she seen most of friends chilling and talking before walking past this group of men that were sitting in the pool chairs and few of them eyed her but only one of them had the guts to speak up.

"Ay wassup ma, you look real good in dem pants", one catcalled.

Novanni thank him without sparring him glanced as she slid the door open then slide it closed.

"I bet you can't fuck her by the end of the night", one man said to his friend.

The other man scoff.

"I bet I can and I sleep with that one too", he said pointing across the pool to Rajaleia.

"She got a man Liam. You see how he hugged up on her", Liam's friend pointed out. "I suggest you go holla at the one that just walk in house."

"Whateva...How much you want to put on it?", Liam ask.

Liam was twenty five old man, with honey brown skin and a full grown beard with waves in his hair. He had lean physique with brown eyes.

"Two hundred dollars", Liam's friend said with a smirk coming across his face.

"Aight say less", Liam said dapping up his friend and just then Novanni came back outside with two cups in her hand.

Both of the men eyes watch her bypass them as she continue to struct back to the group. They're eyes were mainly on her booty and hips.

"Mm mm and she all mines for the night", Liam grin before licking his lips then begin to walk towards her.

"She seem like hard one good luck", his friend shouted and he only snickered as he continues to make his way to her.

Novanni was only standing in front Bruno handing him his drink until felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to face Liam, who was holding signature smirk that usually swoons the girls while Novanni just held a blank expression.

"Not interested", Novanni said before trying to walk around him but he took hold of her waist and she immediately smack his hands off. He felt a slight sting to his hands.

"Damn girl! Heavy handed ass! I barely got a word out", Liam exclaimed.

Novanni only scoff before trying to walk off again but Liam step in front of her making her sign heavily.

"Hold on baby girl, let me holla you real quick", Liam said.

"I don't want to talk to you. Now can you move", Novanni ask her patience wearing thin by the second.

Liam was about to stay something until Bruno said something.

"My nigga she not interested. Get the fuck on", Bruno says with a slight mug on his face. His gripped slightly tighten around Cassie's waist and she noticed that he was slightly getting mad.

"Damn who you? Her her fucking daddy or sum'tin! I'm not talking to you.", Liam says his attitude very evident in his voiced. "I'm talking to this fine honey right here", he says as gripped Novanni waist which made her quickly socked him in his nose.

He immediately grabbed hold of his nose while everybody held shocked faces besides Bruno. He knew Novanni would do something but he couldn't predicted when she would do it.

"Bitch what the fuck!", He exclaimed, causing a few heads to turn. "Why you do that?!", He says.

Novanni felt her fingers twitch at the bitch word that spat by him.

"I told you I wasn't interested and you touch me without my consent dumbass", Novanni stated.

"Bitch you made my fucking nose bleed!", he said still holding his nose with the look of rage on his face as he stared down at Novanni.

Novanni was ready to strike again but Bruno saw it coming. Bruno tap Cassie thigh indicating for her to get up which she did and he quickly grabbed hold Novanni.

"Bruno let me go", "Novanni ask lowly.

"Cassie please tell him to leave", he said.

"I was already planning to.", She said then turn her attention to the other men. "You can get fuck out", Cassie said pointing her thumb to the exit.

Liam smack his lips. "Why I gotta leave when she punch me first!", he said slightly raising his voice.

Now a few people were listening in on the conversation and alerted Novanni friends. Her friends saw a man holding his nose and Bruno holding Novanni. The trio immediately got out the pool and headed to them.

"She clearly didn't like you touching her and you continued press on her", Cassie said.

"So! That don't give her the right to punch me though", he said.

Everybody was looking at him crazy.

"Bruno please let me go", Novanni asked again in the same tone.

"Not until you are calm", Bruno said.

"I am calm. Now let me go or I will get your hands off myself", Novanni said.

"Mother fucka get off my property", Cassie demanded and Liam just smack his lips before walking away then Bruno let go of her as their friends came over.

"Y'all good?", Megan ask them.

"Yea everything is good now. Y'all go ahead back to y'all fun", Bruno said to them while Novanni just walk off going back inside the house.

Bruno went back to Cassie going back into their original position. Everybody mind their business and went back to their conversations and smoking.

The group decide to conversate a little more while Novanni decided to make her plate before going back out outside.

James tapped Rajaleia on the shoulder before speaking. "Babe let's go"

"Where we going?", She asked still sitting the stool.

"Home", he deadpan.

A perplexed came upon Rajaleia face before turning the seat around to face her boyfriend. "Why?", She asked

"Cause I'm ready to go", he said and this cause the dark skin women to huff.

Rajaleia was not ready to leave at all. To her it felt like she just got here. It didn't even reach night time yet and people are just now starting dance. She pulled her phone out her purse to see it's near eight and she knew around this time the party is just now starting to peak. Crazy shit start happening when it's night time.
She knew her response could cause argument but she was not willing to leave especially at Cassie party any other time where they are at a different place, most of the time she would leave with him but when she doesn't they argue and end up staying another hour.

"Well you can go. I'll just get one of my friends to take me home or I'll stay here", she said and he huff.

"Bae come on", he said about to grab her hand but she move before he could grasp.

"I said you can go and I will stay", she said digging into her purse to fish out the keys to give it to him.

He smacked his lips. "Girl come on", he said grabbing hold of her risk but she got free of his hold.

"James no bro. Now you can definitely leave", she slightly raising her voice causing Cassie and Nyna to look over to her.

They both saw what was happening and it was the same ole same ole. Both ladies decided to step in because they didn't want their to be drag away from the party.

"James just leave bro", Cassie said still sitting in Bruno lap.

"Nah. I'm not finna leave my girl around these men", he said with his face twisted into disgust.

James mainly wanted to leave because he was bored and didn't really know any one here, hence why he stayed close to Rajaleia and...there were too many men at this party. The type of friends he hang with are completely different from his girlfriend friends and the thought of any men try to come up to her made his body full with aversion. He knows Rajaleia would decline but he doesn't fully trust her by herself ever since she been distance with their sexual activities plus the friends she hang with, he just knew Cassie would dare her to do something stupid and he was not up for that.

James lean close to Rajaleia ear and begin to whisper. "Come on Rajaleia. I'm not gon ask again"

This cause a reaction that James was not ready for, Rajaleia was chuckling then it went to giggles before she full blown out laughing. He his eyebrows rose in shock any other women would've just submit. He began to wonder why she not complying it work on ex's.

"W-who the fuck is you talking to you?", Rajaleia ask her giggle still evident.

James didn't know how to respond for minute.

"Raj I'm not up for your games, now let's go", he said going to reach for her wrist but she move making him blow out a frustrated breath.

Cassie got up from Bruno lap and walk over to them. Cassie grab the keys from Rajaleia then grab James hand and place them in it.

"Leave...now", Cassie demanded.

James look between Cassie and his girlfriend.

"Are you serious?", He question.

Rajaleia just turn the chair around having him face her back as she drunk her wine cooler that's about done. He scoff before walking off with little speed to his feet.

Rajaleia blew out a breath. "I need a drink"

"I gotcha", Cassie rushing to get behind the counter.

"Of course you do", Rajaleia said and both women chuckle.

"Raj you gotta stop letting him control you", Nyna said and Rajaleia just blew out a breath.

She's not ready to have this conversation yet especially when her mind is starting to fill hazy.

"Nyna now please", Rajaleia said wavering her hand.

Nyna look to Cassie and they shared the same look which was pity something Rajaleia did not want.

"Y'all please don't look like that. Let's just have fun while he's gone", Rajaleia voiced and the girls nod their head.

"Raj could you go get Novanni. It's time to take out shots and I'll be making you drink as well", Cassie said and Rajaleia nodded before getting up to go look for the stallion.

Novanni was just finishing up a phone call with Trenton in the bathroom.

"Novanni stay as long as you want. Matter of fact just stay there", Trenton said through the the phone.

"No I think I'm going come home in the next hour", Novanni said checking her watch to see it's 7:42. "Or in thirty minutes"

Novanni called Trenton to check up on him and Nia. She was telling him how she was about to leave the party and come home. She didn't the kids to feel like she is neglecting then because she stayed out for so long.

"Novanni just because you have my sister and I it doesn't mean you have to cut down the time you spend at parties"

"Don't you want a break from watching your little sister though?", Novanni ask.

"It's completely fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Novanni"

"Alright. I'll see when I see you, I guess.", Novanni said fidgeting with her fingers still not feeling quite comfortable with this.

"Bye"

"Bye"

They both hung up the phone and Novanni left bathroom as she placed her phone in her back pocket before going into the kitchen to fix her another plate. Rajaleia look around the living with a confused look on her face. She was beginning to think that Novanni has left the party because she couldn't find her any where. She decided to search this whole floor one more time. She looked over the living room area one time before going into the dining room then turn her head to the right because the kitchen was connect to the dining room but this house is big. She spotted her making her hamburger then added to her plate that was filled with chicken wings. Just by looking at her plate Rajaleia begin to feel little hungry and she just realize that she haven't ate since she's been here. She walk over to Novanni and tap her shoulder and Novanni turned her head to see it's Rajaleia causing a soft smile to formed on both faces.

"We are about to take a shot". Rajaleia announced.

"Okay let just make my drink real quick", Novanni said and Rajaleia nodded her head.

"Of course I'm finna make me a plate too", Rajaleia said heading over to the paper plates.

Once the ladies were both done they met at the door. Rajaleia slide the door open since she had a free and Novanni hands are busy holding her drink and plate, then they begin to walk back to the group.

"Finally I see what took y'all so long", Cassie said with a slight attitude.

"Oh hush we here", Rajaleia wavered her off while Nyna just snickered as the two ladies sat in the stool.

"Here", Cassie said handing her a drink that she made for her as chaser and something to sip on.

"Thank you", Rajaleia said then took a sip of the drink and her pop wide open.

"Cassie always coming through with cranberry mimosas", Rajaleia said then continue to sip on drink.

"Everybody grab your shot glasses and raising them in the air", Cassie command and everybody complied.

"To love and happiness", Cassie said everybody reapeated before clinking their cups together then down the shot. Some were making stank faces mainly Rajaleia and Nyna since they don't drink dark liquor.

"Uh uh Cassie! Whatchu doin?!", Rajaleia said taking notice Cassie refilling everybody shot cups.

"Just one more please", Cassie begged Rajaleia.

"No Cassie. You already got my head feeling fucked up now you finna have my head double fucked up with this mimosas that I will gladly sip than take a shot of that Dusse", Rajaleia argued.

"Raj-

"Nope", Rajaleia said cutting off Cassie who only pouted.

"Novanni help me out here", Cassie said turning to Novanni who's face was in pure shock but she quickly wipe it away.

Novanni didn't know what to say at first since it was expected.

"Rajaleia...it just one shot. It wouldn't hurt to take one more", Novanni said softly to Rajaleia who's ears were starting tingle just by hearing her velvety voice bless her ears.

Rajaleia let out a chuckle before grabbing her shot cup and Cassie lowly squeal as she and the others picked their shot cups up then lifted it in the air.

"Novanni since you got my girl back into this why don't say something", Cassie said and Novanni let out a nervous chuckle because once again she didn't know what to say until something just clicked in her head.

"To a fun night", Novanni said.

Novanni glanced over to Rajaleia to see her looking at with a shocked face. They repeated what she said before clinking their glasses then down shot. Novanni and Rajaleia watched each other through out the entire process until they eventually smile at one another then digged into their food.

"To a fun night it shall be", Cassie cheered as she happily made her way back to Bruno.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Novanni was sitting in the pool side with only her legs in the water and her fourth drink of Henny in her hand. Rajaleia decided to remove herself from the bar because Bruno and Cassie were in their own flirtatious world plus Rajaleia will be damn if she hear one more dirty line from the both of them. Nyna disappear into the house a while ago and Cameron got in the pool to cool his body off after being on the grill all day. Rajaleia saw Novanni swaying her legs back and forth in the pool and decided why not make conversation with her.

"Why are you all by yourself?", Rajaleia asked giggling slightly as she walk up to Novanni.

Novanni just shrug her shoulders giggling herself.

Rajaleia bent down to place her cup on the ground then took off her heels. She put them to the side of her then begin to roll up pants. She dipped her foot in and quickly retreated it back.

"Novanni that water is cold", Rajaleia slightly whined.

"It's gets warmer after a while", Novanni said slightly giggling at Rajaleia baby behavior.

Rajaleia blew out breath before standing close to Novanni then crouch down before sitting on her butt then scooted forward to put both legs in the pool while whining in the process and Novanni just laugh beside her.

"Stop laughing", she said playfully shoving Novanni with her shoulder. "I bet you were like this when you first dipped your legs in the pool"

"I guess but I sucked it up though unlike you", Novanni shot back.

Rajaleia playfully rolled her eyes at the comment as she lifted the red solo cup to her lips to drink her mimosa.

"So have you been enjoying self so far?", Rajaleia ask.

Before Novanni could answer, they both heard a crowd of cheers then water splash then the cheers got louder. The women turned their attention to the loud noise to see a couple of men flipping into the pool before their attention got drawn to each other faces.

"The party is cool. I'm just chillin and vibin. What about you?", Novanni said as her eyes raked over Rajaleia body.

Novanni thought Rajaleia look really pretty under the L.E.D lights that were shining pink and purple in the pool. The lights that were shining on skin made her skin look like brightness diamond to Novanni.

"Pretty girl", Novanni murmur absentmindedly.

"What you say", Rajaleia asked.

"Huh?", Novanni said reeling herself back into reality.

"Your lips were moving but I couldn't hear what you were saying so I said what did you say", Rajaleia ask once again.

Novanni lean back on one of her arms before sipping on her henny.

"Pretty girl", she said with a soft small. Rajaleia begin smile not only from the compliment but from Novanni smiling too.

"Thank you", she said giggling. "But you.."
Rajaleia begin to say as she move some braids away from Novanni face then slightly dragged her fingertips down Novanni arm sending tingles to her stomach,"Are a pretty girl as well"

Novanni smile at the compliment and giggle some as she diverted her eyes to the pool. Her body begin to wash over with this overwhelming feeling the longer the two continue to make eye contact with each other.

"It look like yo friend like my friend", Bruno said to Cassie, who was lightly kissing on his neck.

"Who?", Cassie said lifting her head from the dark skin man neck.

"Rajaleia", Bruno flat out said then pointed to where they were sitting.

They both watch their friends giggle and talk to one another and their were slight touches coming from mostly from dark skin beauty.

"Mmm you might be right", Cassie said with slight smirk on her face.

Cassie was glad to see her friend have fun without a man being on her ass 24/7. It was annoying not only to her but to the rest of Rajaleia friends. Now and days it's rare to Rajaleia let loose and just relax.

"But don't she got a nigga though?", Bruno ask rubbing Cassie sides.

"Yea but fuck him", Cassie said turning her attention from the girls to the man that was holding her.

"You sound like you don't like him. Why?", he question.

Cassie rested her elbow on the chair then lay her head on her hand before crossing her legs in Bruno lap. Bruno happily placed his hand on her exposed thigh that wasn't covered by her dress.

"Because I don't fucking like him. I only tolerate him because that's her man but ever since she got with him it feels like he taking her away from us and I don't fuck with that. We barely get see her. We literally have to pull up to see her", Cassie ranted.

She blew out a breath before reaching over to grab her bloody Mary then sip some before putting the beverage back while Bruno just rub her waist and thigh.

"Why don't you tell her this?", he said moving his hand down her thigh, moving his thumb in small circles then lean his head up and place slow open mouth kisses on her neck.

"I-I try but...she will dismiss the conversation", Cassie stutter out before taking her hand removing Bruno lips from her neck.

They were only just staring at each other for few moments before Cassie lean down to give him nasty but slow kiss then pulled away.

"Before we get into some things. I want you to dance with me", Cassie said lowly and Bruno just before nodding.

Cassie slid off his lap with his hand in her grasped slowly pulling him off the chair with flirtatious look on both faces.

Meanwhile, Novanni and Rajaleia continue to conversate and laugh with one another. At the moment they were in middle of playing twenty-one questions.

"Favorite thing to do?", Novanni ask before sipping what's left of her drink.

"Going to the shooting range", Rajaleia answered.

Novanni eyes pop wide open and her mouth went slack. Novanni was in shock. Novanni would've never thought this dark skin beauty sitting beside her was into shooting. Rajaleia bust out laughing at Novanni expression.

"Why?", Novanni ask still in shock.

"That not how the game goes. It's mine turn", Rajaleia giggle while Novanni just smack her lips and only causing her to giggle more.

"Sunrise or sunset?", Rajaleia ask.

"Sunset. Now back to you shooting at gun range", Novanni begin say and Rajaleia instantly started giggly,"Why?"

"When I stayed with my dad he would take me along with him to shooting range and ever since then I've been hooked", Rajaleia explained ending it with a chuckle. "Why are you so shocked by this?"

"Because you have such cutie pie face. You just don't look like you shoot guns for fun", Novanni said.

"Are you saying a person who shoots a gun have a certain look?", Rajaleia said giving Novanni playful pointed look.

"Not exactly. I just didn't inspect you to know how to fire a gun", Novanni said now resting her head on her shoulder on the arm that was holding her body up all while still looking at Rajaleia.

Rajaleia felt some type away with the way how Novanni was looking at her. Her brain couldn't comprehend the look that she was receiving from Novanni even though she received this look before but she didn't want to qualify that look as that. Rajaleia eyes wonder down to her stomach that had a cute four pack. She couldn't see her bell button because it was cover by the belt of her pants even though her pants cut strangely low than regular pants but it fit her. Her eyes began making their way up to Novanni crop top button up shirt where she could see the tip of bird head tattoo in the valley of Novanni breasts. She noticed Novanni wearing small cubic chain that she thought look cute around her neck then eyes were met her face once again but her held a grin and her eyes sat low, this cause a small smile to come upon her face before turning away from Novanni even though she could feel her burning stare on the back of her head.

Sexy ass women Rajaleia thought to herself.

Rajaleia drunk what was left in her cup then sat the cup down beside her before looking back at Novanni, who was still looking at her with that same look causing her to giggle some and so did Novanni.

"You know what make my night spectacular right now?", Rajaleia said scooting back taking her legs out the water.

"What?", Novanni said softly.

"You dancing with me", Rajaleia stated before standing, losing some balance.

Now that she is standing up her brain felt a little mushy.

"Ok", Novanni said before drinking the little alcohol that was left in the cup then sat it aside. "But you have to pull me up", Novanni said taking her legs out the water then turn to Rajaleia with her hands out front.

Rajaleia bent down to pull her up and it seems she pulled a little to hard causing their bodies clash hard against each other making Rajaleia take couple steps, almost making her fall until Novanni caught her before she could fall. They were chest to chest and they both let out a fit of giggles.

"You okay?", Novanni ask still giggling as she let Rajaleia go.

"Yea", Rajaleia said before grabbing Novanni hand guiding them to the big crowd of people dancing and starting pile up more when this song just came on.

She guided them deeper into the crowd before turning around wrapping her arms around Novanni neck and Novanni placed her hands on Rajaleia sides. They were rocking side to side with them just looking into each other orbs, that is until Rajaleia decided to turn around grind her butt into Novanni as she felt the song take over her body. Novanni suck in a quick breath because she did not tuck her self tonight since she is wearing pants so, right now she is feeling everything Rajaleia has to offer.

Rajaleia grab Novanni arms to wrap around her waist as she continue to her soft movements. After a while Novanni's body decided to move along Rajaleia's even though this felt so good to her and her lady man downstairs, her mind was telling her no.

Not really caring what her mind is telling her she decided to lean her head into Rajaleia neck. Her lips brushing against her sweet soft skin. She wanted lay soft kisses on her neck her thoughts were screaming no but she went against them. Novanni soft delicate lips were met Rajaleia soft skin. Her ears were bless with a sound that she thought she would never hear from a women in her lifetime.

A quiet moan.

Despite the music being loud, her ears picked up on it. Her insides began to bubble up with excitement like she achieved something and something else began to twitch with excitement as well. Novanni didn't want to control herself she knew had to else her secret will be out and she rather kill herself before that happens. Luckily Rajaleia decided to turn around with this soft smile on her face making Novanni smile as well.

"Hold me tighter Novanni", Rajaleia said softly.

Novanni wrapped her arms tighter around Rajaleia, pulling her closer in the process to point their chest to chest. Rajaleia could lift her head slightly and their lips would meet and she was very tempted.

As if things couldn't get any worse or better, the two women eyes met with one another and something was being transpired when their eyes connected. They didn't know what it was but they continue to let it happen. It was like a cord was being made between them and and they were each other pieces. They didn't even know it but the longer they stared at one another, the more they lean into each other. Novanni look down to Rajaleia lips to see them slightly parted and she could her breath on own. She saw their lips getting closer and closer until felt clouds against lips because that's exactly what Rajaleia lips felt like against her own.

It was a really long peck and both girls cherish it as their bodies begin fill with that unknown feeling. They pulled back but their nose were touching. Both girls began smile before going back in for second peck then lips begin to mold into one. Although this is Novanni's first kiss she isn't dumb to know how kissing works but right now she's letting Rajaleia take the lead since she never kiss no one.

Novanni pulled to bust out in a fit of giggles. "You want to know a secret?", Novanni whispered.

"What", Rajaleia whispered back into Novanni ear.

"This was my first kiss"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Cassie and Bruno?

James?

Rajaleia?

Rajaleia and Novanni kiss?

Thoughts?

Bye Mangos ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 726 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward ♥︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...
475K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
3.1K 156 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
2.2M 50.2K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...