๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ. แด‹แด…ษข

By TRELLFEEN

"๐‚๐‹๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐”๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne.
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour.
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.

Eighteen.

10K 500 281
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

DECEMBER 4. 2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Kentrell" saint laughed pushing his shoulder. humming he continued laying in the crook of her neck trying to catch his breath in the process. "You gotta get out of me so i can go pee baby".

"i don't want too" he mumbled lifting his head up kissing all over her face causing her to squeeze her eyes shut and let out a soft giggle.

every since last night they were going at it like rabbits and were enjoying every last bit of it. saint knew she would have to go buy plan b's but she wasn't too worried about it at the moment.

pulling out of her they both hissed as kentrell got out the bed picking her up walking towards the bathroom. sitting her on the toilet he turned the shower on stepping inside.

"you ca' get in whenever you finish" he yelled and she nod her head as if he could see her.

after using the toilet and wiping, saint got up and limped towards the mirror looking at all the love bites she had on her neck and chest. there were some in between her thighs and on her stomach but she didn't care.

smiling at the sight, she blushed getting flashbacks. saint was happy that she had finally lost her virginity to someone she loved and it being kentrell made her grow butterflies.

it was crazy how he went from being her favorite rapper to being the love of her life, so she felt. she just hope she didn't make the wrong decision because now she felt different... as if a part of her was attached to him now.

snapping back to reality, saint turned around and opened the glass door stepping inside the shower with kentrell. "i don't like warm water, why it can't be hot". she spoke closing the door afterwards.

"because ain't nobody trynna burn up like you. almost caught a third degree burn last time. " he joced making her giggle.

"it is not that hot though! you can mix it with cold water but don't let the cold water outweigh the hot water" she told him turning the cold water down.

"i had nut you pud..." he stated hoping she wouldn't get mad. even though she told him to plenty of times, he knew she was just saying it in the moment and didn't really mean it.

"i know" she chuckled softly grabbing her wash cloth and the soap.
furrowing his eyebrows together he looked at her confusedly.

"whatchu' mean you know?"

"i told you to cum in me remember" she smiled turning around to face him. looking down at her he tilted his head to the side a little.

"you trynna have ma' baby ?"

"yes and i don't wanna take a plan b because i wanna have a baby, but it's too early...plus we told mema we wasn't gone have babies till i finish school. "

"mane it's up to you, fuck what anybody else say. we're the ones taking care of that baby not nobody else. you can still do school and shit, i'a just watch em' when you go".

"but what about when you have thing to do?"

"i record and do allat shit from home, ion gotta go and do shit fa' nobody unless i want too. if you wanna have my baby then i'm hea' fa' it and if you don't right now then i'm still hea'."

"at least i know you'll be hea' when i do decide to have one. "

"you ain't live life though yet mama. you still got shit to do and places to go, explore the world and plenty others things. i done did that already. "

"you're right but i don't care about those things. long as i got you and my baby. "

"we got plenty of time to have a baby ite".

"mhm. i was just trynna see where your head was! im going to get a plan b after showering and thing. i don't want a baby right now, but i see you've grown so much" she chuckled turning back around.

"damn... you was trynna set a nigga up pud? " he mugged stepping in front of her rinsing off. " i was really ready fa' you ta have my baby".

"i'm sorry, you know i'll have your baby soon! just not now okay?" she peck his back and he nod his head before stepping out of the shower after he finished.

wrapping the towel around his waist kentrell dragged his hands down his face sighing. he was a little disappointed that saint wasn't serious about having his baby right now but he understood why.

he knew saint wasn't dumb even though she played like it. instead of just speaking her mind and acting up, she liked to play mind games like a dude which shocked him.

after drying off and getting her clothes on saint grabbed the truck keys and walked down the stairs seeing kentrell leaned back on the couch with his phone in his hands.

"dea' she go with that fucked up ass walk" he turned the camera towards her causing her mouth to drop and stop walking. "i'm just playin' close yo mouth slime".

"no you're not, i don't even wanna go to the store anymore" she pouted trying to walk normal ignoring the pain between her legs.

plopping down on his lap kentrell put the camera in front showing both him and saint. "y'all he folded my little ass u-

"say watch out li' hot ass, i still ain't fucking withchu' right na' " he mushed her head out the camera laughing at what she said.

"kentrell pleaseee" she dragged wrapping her arms around his neck. looking at the phone she read over the comments seeing everyone talking about the marks on her neck and asking did they fuck.

"no we didn't fuck i was just playing!" she lied squinting her eyes. "i have a boyfriend that i respect and loves a lot. i can't cheat on him with mr.top".

"you play too much mane" kentrell smiled shaking his head. "she lien! she know she my guh and can't get enough of me" he smirked making saint playfully roll her eyes because it was true.

"anyways i'm finna go, you coming or not?" she stood up texting tink back switching over to kaylee's message thread.

"yea c'mon" he mumbled ending the live slipping the phone in his pocket. "lets go kill my baby" he mugged following behind her.

"boy shut up! sperm ain't even settled yet and you wildin' ".

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

walking into CVS saint floated down a few isle until she came up on what she was looking for. she drove a good fifteen minutes where cortaijah stayed hoping she would see her and surprisingly...she did.

"excuse me" saint spoke walking around the person trying to get towards the plan b's. looking up in the female face. she smirked as her eyes trailed down to their stomach.

"ion think you need a pregnancy test boo...it looks real noticeable to me" she shrugged grabbing two plan p's before looking back at her. "i figured it was something going on with you because you don't usually get on social media and cut up, but i see why you did".

"i'm not pre-

"but you are though cortaijah" saint scoffed crossing her arms. "you did all that because you knew i wouldn't touch a pregnant person! you know i don't like drama but yet you won't leave me alone. "

"i wouldn't expect you to just throw our friendship away over a nigga saint. you knew how i felt about you, about us and i cherished our friendship the mos-

"you didn't cherish shit, because if you did you wouldn't of tried to fuck kentrell knowing how i felt about him taijah! you was the main one hyping us on! i told you about all my problems, my trama, cried my eyes out to you and yet you did some fucked up shit behind my back" saint told her.

cortaijah bounced her leg up and down looking off in full blown tears. it was true and she knew she was wrong, but it was too late to try and fix their friendship.

"why are you crying?" saint sigh rubbing her temples.

"because i'm sorry ok! i adored our friendship and i know i fucked it up and can't have you back. you was always there when i needed you and now i don't have anybody and no one to talk to. to be honest i don't know what came over me but... i've been liking kentrell every since we first met and i was trying to get close to him through rich even though i could've used alex. i was jealous a-and it bothered me but i chose not to say anything."

"you should've told me from the jump, i would've never messed with him, but i-it's too late now".

"i know it is, i didn't wanna tell you because i knew he would've went for you instead of me. y'all have sooo much in common meanwhile i don't like nun of that tomboy shit y'all be doing" she said and they both chuckled. "you should keep the baby" she pointed at the plan b's.

"i want too, but i can't...it's too early"

"a baby don't stop shit, you can still go out and live life to the fullest. you'll have plenty of people to watch the baby. "

"yea, but it's fuck them kids for right now! i wanna travel more and do other things". saint shrugged. she knew kentrell was probably growing annoyed with waiting for her in the truck because it didn't take that long to grab some pills.

"i feel you" cortaijah sigh and saint nodded.

"well i guess i see you around" saint slightly smile and cortaijah waved putting the test back. she knew saint was right, she was very much pregnant, but was in denial.

"i just hope you can forgive me for everything. "

"if i didn't forgive you, i wouldn't be here talking to you right now"
saint chuckled giving her one last look before walking off.

she hate that she couldn't hold grudges for long, but sadly it just wasn't in her heart to do so..

meanwhile kentrell chuckled and shook his head at ten and everybody else that were on clubhouse. they were bombarding him with questions about what him and saint did for her birthday.

"y'all nosey as fuck mane" he laughed showing every last teeth in his mouth. everytime someone questioned him about saint he couldn't help but smile.

"you can hear this nigga smiling and all, saint got em' wrapped round her finger yall" one of the girls spoke.

"fuck y'all did top? i know y'all fucked" ten said causing kentrell to suck his teeth. " mane you inna hot seat, you gotta tell us na' "

"say look though, didnt she tell y'all i folded her li ass u- " he got cut off by them off laughing and screaming. "hold on, why yall acting like she ain't say this shit on live".

"nigga we wasn't on no fucking live" montana yelled over everybody.

"wait so when was the last time y'all did it?" a girl asked and everybody quiet down waiting for him to respond.

"like a hour ago" he smiled and they all started yelling again. "y'all aggravatin', my girl gone think ima pillow talkin' ass nigga" he shook his head waiting for her to walk out the store.

wholetime saint thought he was probably annoyed with her for taking too long, he was really in the truck entertaing people on clubhouse.

"nigga we knew y'all was fucking! it was bound to happen. just shocked cause you confirmed it, but that ain pillow talking. " quando said making everybody agree.

"woww saint really ain't innocent?! i thought you were lying" lauren laughed.

"nah i wasn't lien, she sum else" he scratched the top of his head watching her come out the store all frowned up due to the bright ass sun hitting her face.

he couldn't blame her, it felt like summer in december which was strange. he knew once they got back to utah there would be ass of snow, so they might as well enjoy the summer feeling in texas.

swiping the clubhouse app out, kentrell threw the phone down in his lap as saint got in the truck.

"wanna go out to eat with my mema and daddy? my momma won't be there" she asked and he nod his head.

"we can do whatever you wanna do pud it don't matter to me" he told her.

"okay well that's where we're going so let them dudes know over there" she said referring to security. "anyways lemme tell you what happened in the store". she started and kentrell sat there listening to everything she was saying.

he could never get tired of her.

excuse mistakes. 🫂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 9.1K 17
"๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง' ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐จ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง' ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐จ."
19.7K 1K 16
"๐‡๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐—ผ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ? ๐๐š๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐—ผ๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง', ๐ˆ'๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐—ผ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ." - ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...
11.6K 525 18
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ?" "๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†" ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™—๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
488K 13.9K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธThis story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...