Lost (Dee x Reader Insert)

By 6BabyxPsycho9

You were living an average life of a 15 year old teenage girl, one day you were at the store and saw the post... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch 3
Ch.4
Ch. 6
Ch.7

Ch. 5

1.5K 41 33
By 6BabyxPsycho9

Your Pov

It was currently dinner time, Glam made beef stew. He was placing the bowls of it down on the counter, I walked over "Do you need help..?" He turned and said, " Well, if you could place the bowls on the dinning table that would be of big help."

Nodding I was about to grab it until Glam startled me, " Oh! Do be careful, it's hot. Carefully grab the plate under the bowl." I did as he said, and placed each one on the table. I was waiting for Glam to hand me the last bowl, Vicky slammed the front door. "ya doma! chto tam poyest'?(I'm home! What is there to eat?)" She walked toward us leaning on the counter, her and Glam talked and I just paid no attention to them. She went toward the stairs and yelled out 'Dee and Heavy'. Shes calling them down to eat, I thought as I went to glam and asked if I can wash my hands.

The boys came down and they went and took a seat, I dried my hands and saw Vicky sitting on the end of the table, Glam sat across from her and Heavy and Dee sat across from each other. I sat next to Heavy since Dee and I aren't really cool with each other.

We began eating and it was very good, Vicky was talking to Glam, Heavy would join in. I noticed Dee is very introverted, unless someone talks to him.

Dee stood up and went to the kitchen, Vicky yelled something to him. As I wiped my mouth with a napkin , a cup was set next to my plate. I looked over and see Dee, he poured me a cup of soda. He's so close to me, I blushed and looked away. As he went to his mom, I said thank you, " Your welcome." He said while handing his mom a can of what looked like to be beer.

He served his dad and Heavy soda, and we continued eating. Heavy told Dee something and Dee looked to me and said, " Heavy wants to know how long you will be staying with us?" I didn't exactly tell them my situation, I looked over to Glam and he answered for me, "(Y/n) will be staying for as long she can, until her situation is sorted out." Dee raised his eyebrow, "What do you mean by that?" I budded in, " It's just that, I'm in a dilemma right now and until I sort it out your parents are allowing me to stay and room here."

Dee sighed, " And where are you going to be sleeping? It's not like Heavy and I want to have a roommate- " Heavy said something to Dee and I'm guessing he explained to him what we were talking about. 

Glam brought their attention back, " Now now boys,  I wouldn't want her to be sharing a room with you both. That's inappropriate, but she can take the living room as her own for now. I have an inflatable mattress and some scented candles to help relieve your nerves." I smiled and thanked him, Glam is very understanding. As I was going to get up, my phone rang. I checked and it read, "Mom".

My stomach dropped, and Dee watched as I shakily showed Glam my phone. He stood up and patted Vicky's shoulder, she stood up and told something to the boys. The three of of went down the hall, and we entered a office/music room..? "(Y/n) answer the call," I answered and put it on speaker.

Vicky had closed the door and walked over to us, it was silent. "Hello? (Y/n) sweetie?" I gulped and responded, " Hey mom.."
"Oh thank goodness your okay! I didn't hear from you at all yesterday, and you didn't come home for dinner, you worried me and your father so much." I looked at Glam and he gestured for me to talk to her, " Y-yeah, I'm sorry mom, I'm actually with Val right now. We had like a last minute sleepover, Im sorry I didn't tell you sooner.."

"(Y/n), I hope your not lying to me.." When she said that my blood went cold, and the way she said it, it was like as if she changed personas. "Mom why would I lie to you? Haha if anything, it's the weekend, if it's fine with you can I stay until Monday?"

It went silent for a moment, it was very suspenseful. I looked at Vicky and she looked ready to fuck someone up. Glam wasn't smiling anymore, he looked very serious.

"(Y/n), Val is here with me." Val!? What is he doing with my mom!? She continued talking, " He said he hasn't seen you since yesterday, and your dad mentioned that two people had broke into our home and stole some valuables. (Y/n) I'm giving you another chance to tell me the truth..."

I felt so much anxiety and dread rise in me, that lady was never my mom. And I wished I never met this side of her.

" Where are you (Y/n)? And who are you with?" I couldn't speak, my throat felt like it was closing on me. I took a deep breath and responded to her, " I...I'm with another friend of mine. He and I wanted to hang out, I lost track of time and I stayed over at his house." It went silent again, the lady sighed.

" Well I'm very disappointed in you (Y/n).." I smiled at Glam, she actually believed it! "For being such a bad liar." My smile dropped, oh shit.

"I will look for you, and when we find you...Your going to be in big trouble. Oh, by the way, udachi I da pomiluyet tebya gospod' (good luck and may the Lord have mercy on you)" The call ended, and I was was dumbfounded by her last statement. I looked over to Vicky and she looked like she was about to rage, "Uh Glam..? "

His vibe felt very negative, but he smiled and looked to me, "(Y/n), its getting late, you should head to bed. Go to Dee and ask him to help you set up in the living room, Vicky and I will met you there in a bit.." I nodded my head and left the office room, leaving my phone there with them. I felt a bit sick to my stomach an I leaned on the wall, Heavy came out of the dinning room and noticed me. He quickly made his way to me, calling Dee, Heavy patted my back and Dee stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry I just.. I need water, please." Dee went and came back with a water bottle, I chugged it down. I took a deep breathe, I'm okay, everything is going to be okay, I thought. Dee sighed, "I'll get your mattress and blankets set up, Heavy, otvedi yeye k divanu, kazhetsya ya videl yeye ryukak v komnate roditeley, ya tozhe prinesu yego yey (walk her to the couch, I think I saw her backpack in our parents room, I'll bring it to her as well)" 

Heavy and I sat on the couch, here and there he would shift nervously. I smiled at him, I pointed to his phone and he gave it to me, I typed in, ' Thank you for worrying about me, I am under a lot of stress.' He read it and quickly typed something in, it said, ' Are you in some kind of danger?' In all honesty I don't know how to answer his question, even if I did say I wasn't in danger, he'd know its a lie. 

" Alright, you're set for the night (Y/n). Do you need any more blankets?" I saw two blankets so I said no. Dee handed me my backpack, I opened it and found some sweats and a hoodie. I walked over to the bathroom, locking the door I looked at my self in the mirror. At that moment I broke, all the stress on me, all of my anxiety, and in despair I pulled my hair and scratched my arms. Tears streamed down my face, but not a sound came out of my mouth, after a while I changed my clothes and washed my face. 

I looked sick, at least I'll get some sleep...hopefully. I walked back to the living room and saw Vicky and Glam there, Glam looked over to me holding  my phone. "Here, I was able to switch your location and made sure no one is able to trace you through phone calls." I took my phone and set it on the coffee table, I laid on the mattress and it felt like a cloud. 

I got comfy and saw Glam and Vicky look at me, it was comforting. Before they walked away they bid me a good night, and after a few moments I heard the light sound of rain hit the window. I was now alone in the dark, I not afraid of the dark, but it was pretty creepy after a while. Slowly I drifted to sleep, the sound of the rain was calming me. 

Time skip

I jolted up and hyperventilated for a minute, I rubbed my eyes and felt them watery. "Huh.." I don't remember what I dreamed about, but weird how I overreacted over nothing. I checked my phone and saw it was around 4 in the morning, I got up and walked to the kitchen. I turned on the lights and almost shit my pants, "DEE..." I whispered/yelled. 

There he was, sitting on a chair on his phone, what a weirdo I thought to myself. "What the actual fuck.." He rolled his eyes, still on his phone I turned away and went to get a drink of water. It was a bit silent, until he broke the silence. "(Y/n), what's really going on?" 

I turned to him and yawned, "Can't sleep?"  he smirked. "It doesn't concern you, plus just admit it, you don't like me. Not that I care, but we gotta deal with it." He raised his eyebrow, "Who said anything about me not liking you?" I groaned, "Whatever.."

I walked back to my mattress, and covered myself in the blanket. Crap I can't go back to sleep, I laid down my back and stared at the black ceiling. I heard footsteps and saw Dee walking toward me, I sat up and he broke the silence, "Would you be willing to go out with me and Heavy tomorrow? We're going to the mall since he wants to buy something for his consoles." 

I smiled and nodded my head yes, he stared down at me. "Well then ill leave you to sleep.." Before he left I called to him, "Wait.." He hummed in response, "Um, I don't feel um.." I looked at the couch and at him, he got what I meant and sighed, "ugh, fine." He took one of my blankets and went and laid on the couch, I felt less worried and got sleepy. 

I yawned once more and said, "Good night Dee.." and I heard a small "Night"

Who knows, it might mark the moment of a beautiful relationship. 

Hiiiiiii, I finally finished this chapter! So uh, how is this chapter? I mean like tbh I wish I wasn't having so much writers block, but the next chapter will be more of Dee and (Y/n) bonding, who knows, it might get serious too. Until next time, so uh bye XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...