MultiFandom Imagines

By NessanityIsReal

i might upload once every three years but for now it is dead, enjoy my old stuff :)) (when i update, they're... More

Markiplier's Sister
You Again? (Osric x Reader) Part 1
Forgiveness (Issa Twaimz x best friend Reader)
Trust Me (Josh Dun x Reader)
Sonic x ICarly fanfic
Miss You, Love You More (Brendon Urie x Reader)
Little Trashmouth (Richie Tozier x Sis!Reader)
You Again? (Osric Chau x Reader) Pt.2
See What I See (Tyler Joseph x Jenna Black or Josh Dun)
Why? (Brendon Urie x OC)
Time After Time (Emily Perkins x BFF!OC)
Welcome To The Club (Cory Monteith/Finn Hudson x LilSis/Friend!OC)
Never (Rose x Ten)
Somehow (Bee & PuppyCat Author Insert)
Earth 38,649 (The Flash Fanfic)
You're Finally Here! Not Too Excited About That... (YouTube Rewind)
Samtsirhc Ekil Tol A Kool Ot Gninnigeb S'ti (Brittany S. Pierce x Sis!Reader)
Unexpected (Sanders Sides AU)
Acceptance (Trans!Peter Parker x BFF!Reader)
The Younger You Get (Sanders Sides)
Your Choice (Ralph Dibny x Male Reader)
What Can I Say? I'm A Flirt (Gabriel, Supernatural)
The Middle (Pance, Voltron AU)
If You Don't Believe In Oral Sex, Shut Your Mouth (Spideypool)
'Time Waits For No Man' 'Time Is Obviously A Woman' (TØP x Female Reader)
Losing the Battle, Rest In Peace Ronnie "Oni" Edwards
Why Did You Help Kill Markiplier? (Gen. Neutral Maid Reader WKM)
Who Killed The Bloopers?
New Perspective (Platonic CALM) Pt. 1
Come Save Me (Losers Club x Female Reader)
Joan Appreciation Day
update.io
#1 Space Dad
This Kinda Stuff Could Get You Expelliarmus From School (Phan HP AU)
We Can Never Get This Right (Youtube Rewind)
Inhale The Memes (Avengers)
Circle of Pain (Sanders Sides)
Welcome To The Fun (Magic Funhouse!)
updat 2.0 (yes i meant updat)
For Michael (BMC Expensive Headphones)
You're Playing With The Big Boys Now (Dark, Anti, and Ethan/Blank)
Gotta Go Fast (Sonic x Reader)
In Another Life... | Analogical
I Don't Like Your Boyfriend (Slight Reddie)
I'm Ready (Luke Hemmings)
Say You Won't Let Go (Markiplier x Reader)
I'll Be Home For Christmas (Crankgameplays x Reader)
Boys (Youtubers x Reader)
She Will Be Loved (Dan Howell x Reader)
Marry Me (NateWantsToBattle)
From Anonymous (Sanders Sides)
Welcome To Detroit (Platonic Septiplier)
Medusoid Mycelium (Sanders Sides/Analogical & Royality)
Be-equal-ten (Steve Harrington x Male!Reader)
Famous Last Words (Peter Parker x Male!Reader)
All This Time (Tom!Peter Parker x Male!OC)
Break (Peter Parker x Male!OC)
Sugar We're Going Down Swinging (I'll Be Your Number One) (Among Us)
We're Trapped and Well Concealed (Among Us Red x Black)
Twitch-Crossed Lovers (Romeo x Juliet)
Through the Mori Glass (Unus Annus Self-Insert)

My Fast Superstar (Glamrock Freddy x Sonic)

33 2 2
By NessanityIsReal

Freddy sighed heavily, crossing his arms in the most childish way possible. The door to his green room opened and closed, signifying someone entered his room. He refused to look up, still feeling stubborn after his recent argument with Vanessa. 

"Freddy? Can you tell me what's wrong please?" The soothing voice of his boyfriend Sonic caused his tense body to relax a bit.

With a sigh, Freddy decided to let every thought in his artificial mind spill out of his mouth. "I mentioned backstage that I was getting tired of performing every night. Monty took it as an invitation to take over as the lead singer. We started arguing and Vanessa tried to calm us down; so she decided to let Monty be the lead tonight and put me on lockdown. I didn't mean to get in a fight but he misunderstood what I was saying. I still want to be the lead, it's just tiring."

Sonic placed his gloved hand over Freddy's metal one. "It's okay. I understand. Sometimes Knuckles gets jealous of me and it can make me feel like I don't deserve to be the leader of Team Sonic. But, when that happens, it makes me realize that Tails and Knuckles follow my lead for a reason. I balance everything out for them, and that makes us successful.

"Same with you; you are the namesake of the entire Fazbear brand. There's a reason you're the lead singer and not Monty. It's a lot of work, and I'm so proud of you for enduring it as much as you do. It's okay to get tired sometimes, that doesn't mean you're ungrateful by any means."

Freddy smiled as Sonic rested his head on his shoulder. "What would I do without you?"

Taking in a thoughtful breath, Sonic chuckled then replied, "Crash and burn probably."

~~~~

the EFFORT i actually put into this pLZ ✋😭 (i considered making this mpreg so be grateful for what this is as of rn)

(maybe a sequel mpreg)

2/6/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 326 30
Hello my lovely's!! ✨ I believe I have improved my writing quiet a bit so this is my old one shots re-written! This mean that some of the plots may c...
1.3K 15 10
!!! IT'S NOT STARKER !!! !!! IT'S COMPLETE AND REVIEWED !!! Tony Stark and Steve Rogers adopt the amazing and sweet Peter Parker, who has lost all hi...
19.3K 340 20
Marvel one Shots/two parters told mostly from the POV of Peter(requests open) Mostly angest
15.5K 386 63
Written at 3am-ish when idk what's happening and I'm living off of coffee Mostly about marvel idk I just kinda live off that atm so that'll probs be...