You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 15

861 42 3
By ShrazyMe

VeronicaStyles: Sustainably Chic.

3,200,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

London Fashion Week is in full swing and attending all the events has made me feel right at home. London has always been my city so being here makes me feel whole but I know that my heart now belongs to Beverly Hills.

"It's so good to see you, mami." Sara gives my cheek a kiss while wrapping her arms around my chest and I smile as I look up at her.

"Sara." I stand up from my seat and we both warmly embrace eachother before I invite her to take a seat besides me. "You look stunning."

"So do you." She winks at me as she sits down besides me. "If only all the people could see your stunning face on the runway."

I laugh at her words, "Me too but with everything going on in my life, I wouldn't have been at my best."

"I know baby." She kisses my cheek before grabbing a menu from the table, "If there is something that you can do, it's brunch."

"We could never turn down brunch." I pick up my phone, "Where are the girls at?"

"We're right here girls." I smile at the sound of Jasmine's voice. "Hope you didn't order yet."

"Ladies who brunch could never." Sara waves her menu in the air and I laugh a little as the girls get themselves seated at the table. "We did not spend enough time together in New York, we should have gotten ourselves an apartment."

"Since I had the kids with me, Harry and I stayed in our apartment." I say while applying a lip balm. "But we should definitely do a weekend trip to NYC."

"How are those adorable boys of yours doing?" Josephine smiles at me. "You always send the cutest pictures of them in the group chat and I'm like I want one."

I laugh, "They're great and they have adjusted well to the bicoastal life which makes me feel not so guilty about bouncing around the country with them."

"Do you wish that you could have had a girl?" Taylor asks and I smile softly because this is somewhat of a touchy subject considering everything that I have been through with Harry. Making the decision not to have another child was incredibly difficult since I made that decision alone but I don't want to grow up resenting my children.

"I would have loved one but I guess I was destined to be a boy mom." I laugh as a lone tear fall and Jasmine rubs my back which makes me smile at her. "Being a working mom is the toughest job in the world and I can't bring any more children into this life of ours."

"That's why you need to let us spoil Alexander and Oliver-James." Sara winks at me. "They're our only nephews so we need to buy them everything that they want."

We all laugh at her words.

"Harry spoils the boys so much." I look up to see a waiter approaching our table. "Anytime he leaves, he always return with these toys that have completely overrun the playroom."

The waiter gives us a polite smile as we all place our orders, I wanted a pizza so I'm going to share one with Sara and we're going to have some wedges on the side. We also order three different pitchers because we want to leave this place feeling buzzed since fashion week can be pretty exhausting. 

"What's going on with Tropic of V?" Jasmine asks me. "I wanted to get some new swimsuits for my baecation."

I laugh as she shakes her chest, "I just needed a break from it since I was so preoccupied with raising the boys. Once I have created a steady routine in my personal life, I'm going to rebrand the company and maybe come out with stuff outside of swimwear."

"I'm so excited and just know that if you need some models..." Taylor winks dramatically, "you've got about four sitting around you." 

"Girls we need to a night out here in London before we leave for Paris." Sara pouts. "I just need a night of beer, live music and some dancing."

"Then you need to go Mexico." Josephine says before her eyes light up. "We should go Mexico and you can bring the kids too."

"I would rather go Antigua." Jasmine says as our pitchers arrive and we all let out a cheer. It's suffice to say that I have taught my girls well.

"Antigua is a vibe." Sara nods her head as she starts pouring us all drinks and I smile as I look around at my friends that I barely get to see.

"I'm down for it." I say and the girls let out another cheers which draws the attention of the people around us. "I really need to take you girls to the pub."

"To the pub." Taylor mimics my British accent. "Your accent is really coming through and I'm loving every second of it."

---

VeronicaStyles: Home Away From Home.

2,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

I only had three hours to spend with the kids before attending a show with Harry and half of that time was dedicated to getting glammed up for the night. Thankfully, Harry bought the kids plenty of entertainment and Anne is here to watch the kids tonight.

"Veronica, look this way."

Harry slips his arm around my waist as we pose on the white carpet.

We're attending the Burberry show which used to be one of our favourite brands when we were living here back in the day. If there was a Jack Wills show then I definitely would have advocated for Harry to walk the show since he really made the brand popular during his X Factor days.

"Do you wish you were walking tonight?" Harry quietly asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"Somewhat but I'm happy to support my friends." I smile at him. "Jourdan Dunn is walking tonight and it's been a year since I last saw her."

"Yeah." Harry kisses the corner of my lips which makes the photographers go crazy.

"What was that for?" I laugh a little as I move my face away from his.

"You look beautiful." He compliments me for the first time that night which makes me smile warmly at him. "I'm a lucky man."

Took you long enough to figure that out.

We pose on the carpet for another minute before making way inside where we are met by the Getty team and another round of photographers who have us take individual pictures. 

Once we are done taking pictures, we find ourselves seated by the Beckhams only to have another round of photographers take our pictures. This is something that I did not miss and if somebody asks for me for another picture, I'm going to scream their fucking head off.

The show ends up being stellar as expected and it was so nice to see my fellow British models walking. Being here tonight has brought back so many memories and I definitely need to bring the boys here so they can see how I grew up. I also need to take them to South Africa so they can see my first home and meet the man that Alexander is named after.

After the show we head straight to Chiltern Firehouse with the Beckhams and a bunch of famous faces will be joining us shortly after they have checked out the after parties. We don''t have that luxury of attending every after party when we have children to get back to so we settled on dinner with friends.

"Tonight has been nice." Harry tells me as he meets me outside of the women's toilet and I smile as I wrap my arm around his neck. "Maybe we needed to return to our hometown to find the missing link."

"Maybe." I kiss the corner of his mouth. "Or maybe you needed to realise that you had a family worth fighting for."

"I did." Harry looks into my eyes. "I am the luckiest man in the world yet I screw it up everytime by being selfish. You dedicated two years of your life to follow me around the world with the kids and that wasn't fair to you. I know that now and I truly am sorry."

"That's all I wanted to hear." I peck his lips as he rests his hands on my waist. "I don't have an issue with you having dreams or wanting to chase them, I just needed you to see how it affected me. Putting my dreams to the side was my choice but you don't get to then ask me to drop everything to follow you again, that's not fair on me or the kids."

"I know." Harry sighs. "While I continue to perform here and there, I will be putting a pause on releasing new music."

"Good." I nod my head. "Take this time to be with your children and be present for their lives now while they're still young. All we did was blink then suddenly our first born turned five years old and our youngest turned two. We don't get to have these moments again so cherish them now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.3K 36
I'm not a whore, don't you dare say that. Yes, I am pregnant. Yes, I don't know who the father was, but at least I have an idea. The lights were dim...
1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
177 8 16
Hi! My names Victoria Carter and I am in college so that means that I am 18 years old well more basic facts about me is like I have three BESTFRIENDS...
1.5M 50.8K 62
{sequel to Secret} All rights reserved, 2017 © jkharrystyles