Survival

Af Rosearcana85

It's 2013 and the city of London is in ruins, much like the rest of the world. Alex Day, Dean Dobbs, Bethan L... Mere

Survival
Is it Clear?
Reunited
What'd I Miss?
Not him...
I'm Sorry
On the Move Again
Behind the Door
Updates :)

We Haven't Lost Yet

431 7 5
Af Rosearcana85

We smack into the door and it flies open. I step inside. I look around and, sitting on the bed in her beautiful red polka dot dress, is Carrie. She runs at me and throws her arms around me. A tear of joy slides down my face as I wrap my arms around her.

“Oh thank you.” she whispers.

“You're welcome. I love you.”

“I love you too.” She gets up onto her tip toes and kisses me lightly. We both jump as a gun goes off behind us.

“Guys, we have company!!” Phil calls out. A shriek rings in the air and I bolt out of the room. I pull Carrie behind me and I pull out my gun.

Bing manages to behead the creature while I strike another. I hear a scream from behind me as I cut the monster's throat. I spin around and see two demons holding Carrie. I charge at the thing and she screams again. I watch in horror as the monster sinks its gnarly teeth into her shoulder. It drops her and she collapses onto the ground. I fall to my knees beside her. Jack and Dean take out the monster. It grows quiet a few minutes later. I begin crying. I watch as Carrie's skin begins to change. I feel two arms pick me up around my armpits and I struggle against their grip. It's Phil and Dan. They hold me as Dean beheads the love of my life.

“NOO!!!!!!!” I screech. I start sobbing uncontrollably.

“I'm so sorry Alex...” Phil whispers sadly. They let go of me gently and I curl up on the floor.

“Come on out when you're ready, okay?” Bing tells me. I nod and the others leave.

I drag myself over to Carrie's lifeless body. I hold her cold hand in mine. How could I have lost her? I just found her! It's not fair! With a sigh, I pull my gun out of the holster. I love you Carrie.

------------------------------

BANG!

Everyone stops and I hear someone gasp. We all know what's happened.

“Dean...He...” Jenny sobs. Tom holds her close and she cries into his shoulder. We take a moment of silence for our fallen friends. Tears form in my own eyes, but I blink them away.

“Are we ready?” I ask. I turn and face my companions. They nod at me and we walk on. We have no choice. We have to go.

Fortsæt med at læse