Life with a mafia

By Bangpinkthebest

taennie More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34 special edition
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
......
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
......
the end

the characters

4.4K 57 21
By Bangpinkthebest

Name : Kim taehyung
Nickname: v
Age: 24 years old

He is one of the biggest mafia boss . People are scared of him but they didnt know how he look alike because he lived secretly.  He is known as V . Other people doesn't know his real name . He has one sister and a father . But all of them live separately.  He doesnt have a mom . He is a cold hearted person . He used to be kind before.  But because of some reasons he become cold and rude now .

Name : jennie Kim
Nickname: nini
Age : 23 years old .

She is a journalist.  She investigate and makes news report . She is a good fighter.  She is an orphan . She has two  best friends.  They work together. She is clever , kind , fun , sexy and cute .

Name : Kim seokjin
Nickname: jin
Age: 25 years old .

He is a mafia . He works with V . He does not live with his parents . He left his house when he was 16 . He is sweet and kind. 

Name : Kim jisoo
Age : 24 years old. 

She is a journalist.  She works in the same company with jennie . She is like a big sister for jennie.  She is pretty and kind .

Name : park jimin
Nickname: chimmy
Age : 24 years old .

He is an investigator , works in the same company with jennie . He has two best friends . He is an orphan.  He is kind and sweet. 

Name : park chaeyoung
Nickname: rosè
Age: 23 years old

She is kind and beautiful . She works in a bakery . She has one best friend.   They work together in the same bakery . She is rich but she doesnt use her mom's and dad,s money . Her parents live in another country.  They don't give her much time. Her parents loves to make more and more money In their work which she hated the most , so she lives separately and works on her own .

Name : jeon jungkook
Nickname: kookie
Age : 24 years old

He is an investigator.  He works in the same company as jennie.  He is an orphan . He has 2 best friends . He is kind and childish.  Sometimes he can become a gentle man .

Name : Kim lalisa
Nickname: lili or lisa
Age : 23 years old

She is kind, cute and sweet. She has one older brother and father but she lives separately from them . She doesnt have a mother.  She works in a bakery . She has 1 best friend .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.2K 46
Jennie Kim, She's Badass, Savage and the mixture of Cute and Sexy, she's got everything, She's rich, Popular, Talented and Pretty, in short she's per...
19K 698 39
Just some one shots on my favourite ship❤ Peek in to know✨👇
1K 108 17
Just read you will like it
32.3K 2.2K 21
優雅 ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝓐. 𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝓐. 𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘼𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 🍙 ─ 𝒮 𔘓 ꞌꞋ ۪ ◌ ꕀ ׄ