chapter 1

Jennie: WAKE UP SLEEPING HEADS .

She was shouting in their ears .

Jimin : what now ....

Jennie : did you both forget that we have a mission today ??

Jungkook: what kind of mission ?

Jennie : how can you forget about this important mission?? Today, we are going to spy on someone . Did you forget that ?

Jimin : oh !! Today Don Lee will go deal with drugs . We have to be ready for it .

Jennie: thanks God.  Atleast you didnt forget it . Now go get ready both of you .

Jungkook: jennie , can I sleep for 5 minutes or maybe 10 minutes ??

Jennie: WAKE UP OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS .

Jungkook got scared and fell on the ground .

Jungkook: jennie, you know sometimes you can become more scarier than a ghost .

Jennie: be a good boy and get ready.

Then she left from the room .

Sometimes later

Jennie : are you guys ready??

Jimin and jungkook: yes boss .

Jennie: I'm not your boss but still it sounds good . Now let's go . Mission is to fail the mission of Don Lee and collecting prove of his crime . Well it's a long name .

Jungkook: and weird

Jennie  : I didnt ask you . Whatever.  Let's go. 

Meanwhile

V: jin . Where are you? We have to go there soon .

Jin : right now I have some other work to finish . Dont wait for me . I will be there .

........ : so you were spying on us ??

Jisoo pov . : Kim jisoo . You are dead now , this is going to be the last day in my life .

......... : don't you think your work is a little bit risky .

He moved towards me .

Jisoo: look . Don't come near me . I will destroy these proofs.  But please let me go . I swear I'm not gonna do that again .

Jin : oh baby . So you were here . I search for you everywhere.  Now let's go home .

He grabbed her hand and pulled her and she looked at him confused. 

......... : hey you . If you want to save your life . Leave her with us .

Jin  : oh . Sorry if she makes any troubles with you . I forget to tell you that she is weak from mentally so sometimes she acts like a doctor . Sometimes a model . Sometimes a journalist or maybe something else . So please don't get her wrong .

Jin : look . Some people from mental hospital came to look at you .

Jisoo: what ? Where?

The two gangsters look back .

Jin: where are you looking . Let's go  from here. 

He hold her hand and ran away with her .

The two gangsters saw nothing and looked back at them .

........ : hey . They tricked us . They had escaped.