Twisted Love | āœ“

By vairhans

š€ šƒš€š‘šŠ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š›/š° š­š°šØ ššžšÆš¢šØš®š¬ š¦šžš§ ššš§š šš š¤š¢š§š š¬šØš®š„. š‘°š’• š’•š’š’š’Œ š’š’... More

Note
Aesthetic and Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Epilogue
AU Ending
Book 2

36

66.6K 1.9K 456
By vairhans

Chapter 36 - Emotions and Frustrations

Iris had recently felt very annoyed.

Something felt missing.

She entered the home gym after putting in the passcode.

*ding*

She stilled.

Her throat parched as she observed Elias's back muscles flex as he did pull-ups. The sweat trickled down his golden skin. Her eyes traveled to Jasper's body when he did his crunches. If only she could trail her finger over those abs.

The fuck? Her eyes widened.

She felt ashamed of herself. She wanted her abusers to touch her. How could she be so damn horny? Dirty. That's what she felt about herself.

Things sex makes you do, her subconscious let out the snarky comment.

She turned around as she hurriedly walked back to the room.

Iris decided to distract herself by doing some work and making digital art on her tablet. It was the scenery of the castle's garden. Zuko chased the blue butterflies that roamed around the tulips.

Her head snapped to the sound of clothes. Her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her. Her face slowly turned red while her mind clouded with sinful thoughts. Her thighs clasped as she felt heat fool in her stomach.

This was so wrong, but it felt good.

"Wife," Jasper called out as he observed her red face. What was she thinking?

"H-Hi," her voice trembled as she tried to clear her horny mind. It didn't help the fact he was fresh out of the shower with only grey sweats hanging low on his hips and naked chest with six-pack abs for her to drool over.

His arms were thicker and bulkier than her thighs. And Jasper was the lean brother compared to Elias. Elias was a hulk; he worked out a lot more, including martial arts and yoga. It was even hard to hug them whole.

Jasper's lips curved into a wicked smirk as he observed his wife ogle his body; he finally felt working out paid off well. "You got some drool over there," he taunted with a dark tone to only see his wife touching the corner of her mouth and blush at getting caught.

"I did not drool!"

"Umm-hmm," Jasper looked at her unconvinced. "I do not mind it, sweetheart. I am all you to look at. Hmm, maybe you would like a closer view," his voice turned low and seductive as Iris gulped, glancing at him. His eyes felt more dangerous than usual, but not in the way it made her run for hills but made her insides clench.

She felt hot all over.

"I can't help it. Your abs are at my eye level," she tried to make excuses as he took a step closer to her. It felt as if air knocked out from her lungs. Her breaths got heavier; he liked the effect on her very much. His smirk widened.

She licked her dry lips as his darkened eyes darted towards the small pink flesh which licked her plump lips. He licked his lips in anticipation; he wouldn't lie; he yearned for her touch. His smirk widened when she saw the hunger in her eyes.

"If you want me to kiss you, you need to ask a baby girl."

Iris's eyes widened at his remark. She did not want to kiss him.

"I d-don't want to kiss you," she refused her voice getting shakier as he leaned closer. "But I want to kiss you," he whispered in a raspy voice as he ran his lips over his teeth like a hungry animal peering at his prey.

Her heart skipped a beat. Why was he so straightforward with his needs. It made her hard to breathe; she clutched the bedsheets, her thighs pressed together.

Jasper took in all her reaction; his heart thumped with hope. It made him feel butterflies seeing his wife attracted to him. "May I kiss you," he seductively whispered beside her ear turning it hot. Her eyes fluttered as she was arguing for right and wrong.

Fuck it.

She wanted it.

"M-Maybe," her voice came meek and hesitant. He did not mind it at all, few people found it hard to tell their sexual desires openly. She would slowly start feeling comfortable for her to openly demand to kiss her and fuck her.

"Then I will kiss you," he replied with an affirmative tone as his warm lips landed on her strawberry-flavored lips. A soft peck started to evolve into an intense deep kiss as he licked her lower lip, making her hesitantly give him access.

His veiny hands went behind her neck to her head, gripping her hair as he pushed her further to himself. Iris moaned into his mouth, causing him to let a growl of approval as he felt his groin tighten. He wanted her more than anything.

The feverish tongue wanted to revisit every single place in her mouth. Damn, he missed this a lot. He nibbled on the soft lips to only leave them with a natural red hue and a slight swell.

He smiled when he saw her face flush, his wife's lips part as she panted to breathe, her eyes hazy from desire. *thump* *thump* His heart raced as he decided to dive in for another kiss. Her eyes widened, caught by surprise. She had only regained her sense to only get high in lust again.

Iris pressed her hand on his chest, pulling back as she felt warmth pooled in her nether regions. Her body jolted in alarm as her eyes grew wide as saucers.

Unfortunately, it was now because she turned on but seems like the red tide had hit her.

"Uh-h e-excuse me," she hurriedly got up. Jasper's eyes widened as he panicked. Did he do something wrong? "Love I am sorry," he began explaining as he stopped at looked at her. "What happened," Elias asked in a worried tone when he entered the room. Her face was hard to discern.

"I need to go the bathroom," she rushed to the toilet. She pulled her pants down to see the blood evident on them. Her cheeks burned damn now she realized why she was this horny. Damn, period hormones.

She did her business and came out of the bathroom. Startled to see both her husbands waiting for her with a worried look.

Her cheeks burned at their concern. "Nothing happened," she tried to ease their worry. "It was nothing you ran like something bad happened," Elias countered, his hands on his hips. He looked like a nagging mother.

She covered her warm face with her hands.

"Ijustgotmyperiod," she hastily spoke. They could not decipher her words. Her cheeks reddened even more. "I just got my period!" her voice raised an octave as she embarrassedly spoke; she was not comfortable talking about her vagina bleeding with the brothers. She looked away from them.

The brother did not understand what was wrong with that. It was natural.

"Are you in pain," Elias asked with a frown as he observed how she clutched her stomach. "Does it not repels you," she questioned. Her disbelief soon turned to a grimace. She let out a whimper; the cramps had shown their presence. She was never around boys to know if they understood the menstrual cycle or not, but Flint was caring and understanding about periods. Though he would avoid Rhea on those days because she would personally target him.

Her heart dropped. She missed them.

Jasper was quick to pick her up bridal as he bellowed at his brother. "Call a doctor." Elias quickly grabbed his phone. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN," Iris screeched, surprised by his actions. "You are in pain," the aggrieved husband growled.

"Do not call a doctor," she warned her other husband, who looked at her with a look of disapproval. "Just ask Peggy to get me some painkillers," she sighed. Why are they so dramatic they were behaving as if she was bleeding due to a gunshot. It was normal.

"That would make you fine," Elias dubiously looked at her. She looked too much in pain. "Yes," she expressed. "Put me down," She glared at Jasper who still carried her to the bed. "Stay here," he commanded.

"We will be back in a few minutes."

What?

They were behaving so worried about her and now they are leaving her alone. A scowl grew on her face. It was unnatural how she had started to crave their attention. She no longer wished to be alone.

So after some time, she decided to see what the brothers were doing, leaving her alone in the massive room.

"Hey, google," Jasper began speaking. "What to do for my wife when she on her period?"

She felt butterflies in her stomach as she listened to his words. Her worry was pointless. He is sweet; she blushed as her hands went up to cover her face. It moved her heart at his thoughtfulness. She let out a soft gasp at her thoughts. Iris ran back to their room.

After hearing the reply, he decided to get her some hot chocolate, some painkillers, a warm blanket, and a list of her favorite shows. Then he further went to gran her plushie, but then he suddenly threw in back, no, it must him who she must hold and cuddle to and not a damn soft toy.

Elias went to Peggy. The old woman smiled at the concerned husband as she handed him some painkiller. "Please watch out for madam's mood. It's easy to feel angry and irritated on periods. Make sure to keep her warm. Cold can increase the pain," she informed as Elias seriously listened to her advice and nodded.

---

"It's so inaccurate," Elias deadpanned. They were watching Crazy Rich Asians. All three of them were under the warm knitted blanket. A bed table in front of them with the laptop on it and a warm mug of chocolate milk in her hand.

Jasper's hand lying on her belly rubbing it- every now and then whenever she whimpers in pain. Her head was lying on Elias's chest as she was engrossed in the movie.

"Nick Young does not represent the truly rich people," Jasper countered. Both of the brothers were watching a movie as if it was a presentation and making out mistakes in every single scene. Truth be told Iris was getting annoyed, just enjoy the damn movie no need to comment.

"Say the one born with a diamond spoon," she muttered under her breath.

"That was rude," Elias mumbled when he heard his voice curse them under her breath.

"It is not like who are bleeding out of your vagina while feeling someone is stabbing your stomach," she snapped.

Elias looked surprised by her reply. Even Iris looked shocked. "Sorry," she embarrassedly replied. These damn hormones. "I did not mean to snap at you. It's just the pain speaking," she muttered in an apologetic tone making his eyes soften. He rubbed her belly to relieve some pain.

"It's alright, darling. I understand," he crooned, placing a kiss on the crown of her head.

*woof* *woof*

Zuko barked as he ran into the room. Iris immediately sat up. "Come up, Zuko," she squealed as he jumped into her embrace. It was as if the cute dog had some affinity with her period he rubbed his face over her belly. She laughed at the ticklish feeling, but her heart warmed.

"Thanks, Zuko," she sighed as she ruffled his fur. "Such a considerate baby," she buried her face in his fur. The brothers scowled. They got her hot chocolate, cuddled with her, watched a movie, and all the praises got taken by a dog who only knew how to bark.

Just because he is cute!

The dog shivered as if sensing the danger upon him as he looked at his Masters. Zuko let out an aggrieved bark and whined to his lady master as Iris narrowed her eyes at the brothers. "Why are you glaring at my Zuko," she glared at the brothers.

My Zuko? They yelled in their mind.

"We are n-not glaring at him," Elias looked away. "Right?" she raised an eyebrow. "Yes love, we are not glaring at him. It's his time to eat. Let Peggy take care of him," Jasper crooned. She did not budge, and the dog circled her leg.

He narrowed his eyes into thin slits. His jaw clenched. 

"Zuko, Peggy now," Elias commanded. "Now," at his harsh voice, Zuko shook his head and left.

They loved to separate them, the dog whined. Hmph, bad masters. 

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 87.9K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
466K 12K 48
Socially awkward software engineer Allie isn't looking for romance when she moves to New York City to escape her insufferable ex and start over. But...
10.8M 221K 62
š˜–š˜¬š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜³š˜“š˜µ š˜Œš˜š˜Œš˜™ š˜±š˜¶š˜£š˜­š˜Ŗš˜“š˜©š˜¦š˜„ š˜žš˜¢š˜µš˜µš˜±š˜¢š˜„ š˜£š˜°š˜°š˜¬. š˜š˜§ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜¢ š˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦, š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜·š˜¦. š˜šļæ½...
176K 5.2K 36
š™š™š™žš™Ø š™žš™Ø š™– š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™® š™¤š™› š™– š™œš™žš™§š™” š™£š™–š™¢š™šš™™ š˜¼š™”š™¤š™§š™– š™¬š™š™¤ š™žš™Ø 20 š™®š™šš™–š™§š™Ø š™¤š™”š™™ š™–š™£š™™ š™”š™žš™«š™šš™Ø š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™š™šš™§ š™œš™§š™–š™£š™™š™¢š™–...