โœ“ VIRTUAL AEROBICS; eli mosk...

By janiabeans

๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, t... More

~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
01. {ace degenerate}
02. {mini-mart brawl}
03. {strike first}
04. {first day at school}
05. {scar insecurities}
06. {esqueleto}
07. {school dance}
08. {cobra kai never dies}
09. {counterbalance}
10. {miguel vs kyler}
11. {quiver}
12. {certified hairstylist}
13. {all valley}
14. {secret elephant tattoo}
15. {molting}
16. {different but same}
17. {front wedgie}
18. {mercy}
19. {miguel the champion}
20. {the consequence}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
21. {mercy, part II}
22. {back in black}
23. {fire and ice}
24. {moment of truth}
25. {beach club}
26. {lull}
27. {glory of love}
28. {dinner with hawk}
30. {swerved kisses}
31. {no mercy}
32. {fatal accidents}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
33. {nature vs nurture}
34. {now you're gonna pay}
35. {the right path}
36. {miyagi-do}
37. {king cobra}
38. {obstรกculos}
39. {feel the night}
40. {december 19}
41.{making amends}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
42. {second chances}
43. {miscommunication}
44. {johnny's manwichs}
45. {purple hair, don't care}
46. {lawrence vs larusso}
47. {feminism lessons}
48. {chocolates and apologies}
49. {devon lee, protรฉgรฉ}
50. {training at the wrong dojo}
51. {she's not cobra kai material}
52. {junior prom night}
53. {kick his ass}
54. {gioia's prime}
55. {eli's new tattoos}
56. {i want you, i need you, i love you}
57. {dark cloud of depression}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
58. {long, long way from home}
59. {scamming surfers}
60. {female body inspectors}
61. {brunch with the girls}
62. {eat, pray, love}
63. {best friend goals}
64. {miguel and robby's rematch}
65. {opposite sides of the war}
66. {sekai taikai}
67. {jealousy, jealousy}
68. {broken hands & broken hearts}
69. {taking down cobra kai}
70. {heart of the snake}

29. {pulpo}

2.4K 102 22
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"are you serious?" gioia questioned as she got into the passenger's seat of carmen's car.

miguel's mum had offered to drive the two to moon's party, but she wasn't in the car at the moment, so they decided to gossip.

"yeah." miguel nodded, "then sam and robby got kicked out."

"as they should. i don't know robby that well, but that was so out of character for sam." gioia opinionated as she put her seatbelt on.

"i think robby's changed her." miguel shrugged.

"probably." gioia shrugged. "but forget about them, you're dating one of the hottest girls in the valley."

miguel chuckled and could feel his face heating up. he was happy that his best friend and girlfriend got on so well. gioia adored tori. she thought she was so cool, and tory felt the same about gioia.

"she's going to be there, right?" gioia quizzed.

"yeah, she will." miguel nodded.

"great."

"don't try steal her. she's got a boyfriend, remember?" miguel reminded her.

"i heard he's nothing special, so i'm not worried." gioia joked.

miguel booted the back of her seat, "that's not true, people have compared him to drake."

"by people, you mean eli." gioia scoffed.

the door of the driver's seat pulled open, and carmen climbed in. "miguel, why did you kick the seat?" carmen sighed as she sat down.

the back door of the car also opened, and johnny shuffled in, "sushi, why are you in the front seat?"

"i always sit here, sensei." gioia said, twisting around to look at him, "sensei? why are you even in the car?"

"he asked me to drop him off somewhere." carmen told the girl. "miguel?"

"gio said i was nothing special." miguel admitted.

gioia loudly started making hissing noises, gesturing that miguel was a snake.

"you two are such children." carmen shook her head, "worse than johnny."

"hey!"

"but you loveeee us." gioia teased.

the diaz woman laughed, "only a little."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

when the two arrived at the party, the door was wide open, so they didn't have to knock.

"thanks carmen!" gioia waved as she walked backwards, "bye sensei."

"thank you, mom!" miguel yelled out.

"have fun, you two!"

"use protection!"

"johnny!"

"we will." gioia spoke, before realising what it sounded like. "...we will have fun, not use protection."

"what?"

"no i mean, like we'll use it. but not... like, we don't need to." she rambled, "well, we obviously do. but not right now."

johnny chortled loudly, pleased he had set her up, "got it, seafood."

gioia groaned, flipping him off.

"gioia!" carmen scolded from the car.

"sorry!" she yelled before turning around, "anyways... you having anything to drink?" she said in a hushed voice.

"my mum is right over there." miguel pointed to the car that had zoomed off, "oh."

"that's why i whispered. and she's gone."

"i'll have some, but not too much." miguel told her, "what about you?"

"good idea." gioia nodded, "maybe a sip or two for me. nothing too much."

"sure." miguel nodded, not fully believing her.

when the two entered the house, miguel was quickly drawn into a hug and a kiss by tory.

"hi tory." gioia grimaced as the couple smooched right in front of her.

the girl quickly pulled away from her boyfriend, "hey gb, would you like one too?" she joked.

"yes please." gioia gave miguel a smirk. tori embraced her and pecked her on the cheek.

"get a room you two." he quipped.

"sorry." the two girls laughed.

"i'm going to say hi to moon, i'll be right back." gioia announced. she made her way over to the brunette who was sorting out drinks.

"gioia! glad you could make it." moon quickly hugged the girl, "kegs are out back, drinks are right here." she handed gioia a red solo cup, "and vegan pigs in a blanket are in the oven."

"sounds great, thanks." gioia nodded. "i need to ask you something, though."

"yeah of course! i just also wanted you to meet piper and mickey, when they arrive. i think you and mickey would get on very well." moon winked.

gioia's cheeks began heating up, "i would love to meet them."

"great! i'll find you when they arrive." moon smiled, "so what did you want to ask me?"

"well... i know you and hawk dated for a while, and i consider you as one of my good friends but-"

moon squealed, cutting her off from her sentence. she immediately drew her into a hug. "you're so sweet for even thinking you had to ask."

"sorry?" gioia chuckled as she pulled herself out of the quick embrace.

"of course you can date him!" the brunette exclaimed, making gioia hush her. "you two would be so cute together."

"i don't even know if he likes me that way." gioia shook her head. "i just wanted to tell you- wait, how did you know?"

"why do you think we broke up?" moon asked her, softly.

"because of how he treated demetri?" gioia questioned.

"yes." moon nodded. "and because  sometimes i would catch him looking at a different girl instead of me." she hinted.

"oh. moon, i'm so sorry." the hint flew right over gioia's head. "doesn't sound like he'd be too good of a boyfriend, so i might just leave it."

"no! no." moon shook her head. "him and i weren't anything serious. it was just for fun, he knows that. and he was sweet to me, just not to others. but trust me, he'd be an amazing boyfriend to you."

"gb!"

"perfect timing." moon smiled at her. "thank you for coming to me, i appreciate it. i'll see you in a second."

as moon stepped away, hawk yelled out to her again. once he reached her, he flung his arm around her shoulders and walked her past the couch aisha, mitch and bert were sitting on.

"hey girl!" aisha greeted her friend.

"hi aisha, hey boys." gioia gave them a salute, "you guys alright?"

"good."

"yeah."

aisha held up her cup, showing she was preoccupied. "we're okay, thanks."

"good." gioia nodded before hawk hauled her off.

"that was brief." hawk remarked.

"maybe if you didn't pull me away, i could've had a proper conversation with them."

"you can always talk to them after."

"anyways, you didn't mention you were coming?" gioia hummed, bringing the cup close to her lips.

he swiftly took it from her hands and consumed it instead, making her groan in irritation.

"i hate it when you do that." the barbusca girl told him, "you didn't even know what was inside it."

"i know." hawk grinned while placing it back in her hands, "but i trust you not to poison yourself and me."

gioia's cheeks began to turn red and she quickly looked to the side, trying to hide her smile. "keep it. i don't want it now that you've slobbered all over it."

"slobbered?!" he scoffed as he pushed open the sliding door that led to the back garden.

she shrugged in response. when the two stepped outside, they watched a boy stumble off the wooden stool and onto the ground. the crowd exploded in cheers, and tory stood on her stool - a proud smile on her face.

"who's next?" she yelled out. the girl scanned the area. her eyes landed on the blonde with bright pink highlights and she smiled, "gb! you up for a game?"

"of course i'm up for a game." gioia nodded, making everyone cheer.

miguel picked up the stool for his friend, and she thanked him.

"need a little help getting up?" hawk offered while handing miguel his solo cup.

"if you're offering, then sure." gioia nodded, she didn't need assistance as the stool was only about three feet tall.

hawk hesitated before placing his hands on her hips. the girl froze in embarrassment when she felt his hands directly on her skin. she had been wearing light blue, low-rise flared jeans with a black crop top, perfect for this very occasion.

when gioia placed her foot on the stool, hawk raised her. once she was securely on the wooden stool, she gave the boy a thumbs up.

"first one to fall, loses."

"got it." gioia nodded while accepting a cup full of beer from miguel.

"ready, sunshine?" tory asked her.

"ready." she nodded. the two girls leaned forward and clicked their cups together.

"on your marks, get set. go!"

the blondes lifted one of their legs and began chugging down their drink. the gathering began chanting at them as they drank. tory squeezed the plastic cup and flung it to the ground, signalling she had finished it.

gioia had a few more sips left and quickly downed it. once she was done, she tossed it to the ground.

"impressive." tory smirked.

"remind me to pick that up later." gioia yelled at hawk.

"sure."

they were now on their fourth cup each and it was evident that the two were losing their balances. hawk handed gioia her fifth cup while miguel gave his girlfriend hers. after the first sip, gioia could feel her legs shaking and the stool wobbling.

"drink, drink, drink, drink!" the crowd yelled.

so she did. but as she was finishing the remains of the liquid, she had lost her balance. her leg slipped up, throwing her backwards. the stool underneath her had fallen to the ground, and she was going down.

the crowd's chants turned into gasps and oohs.

luckily, hawk had been standing behind her and caught her before she hit the ground. before they hit the ground. she had come down so quickly that hawk hadn't seen it coming.

"tory still holds the title!" a boy yelled, making everyone applaud.

miguel moved over and helped his two friends off the ground.

"thanks, eli." gioia smiled as she brushed herself off.

"that was an accident." he groaned, "you fell right onto me."

"from up here, it looked like you tried to catch her." tory stated.

hawk glared at her and she shrugged in response. "whatever."

"you put up a good fight, gio." tory saluted her.

"congrats tory." gioia gave her the same gesture.

"come on." hawk put his arm around her waist and led her inside the house, "since when could you hold your liquor?"

"since today."

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

tory and gio supremacy please😴 can't wait to introduce gioia's new best friend in the next chapter xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:โœ…] [Season 2:โœ…] [Season 3:โœ…] [Season 4:โœ…] [Season 5:๐Ÿ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
113K 3.1K 48
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ." ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ก...
2.1K 135 6
"I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room 'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies Wish I didn't...
225K 7.2K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...