Teaching Her Affection

By lekiaraaaaluvvv

I look over to her to see her already looking at me. Damn her eyes are so enticing. Her eyes sat low with a... More

Cast
Introduction
Dancing
Wait, What Happen?
Get To Know Ya
Help
Inquisitive
The Exchange
A New Home?
Party
Again And Again
A Little Insight
Momma?
Predicaments
Date Night
Kisses And Touches
Conversation After Conversation
Thinking Bout You
Oh Shit

Getting Ready

1.5K 68 34
By lekiaraaaaluvvv

Saturday
June 2,2015
Rajaleia POV. . .

"No girl! I'm not wearing that!", I exclaimed.

"Why not? It's so cute", my friend Cassie said, holding a very revealing two piece swimsuit up to my body.

"Who said I was swimming! I'm not tryna get my hair wet!", I said.

"You don't want to dip a little leg in the pool", Cassie said, making her voice sound appealing to try to convince me to get in the pool.

"No Cass. I plan on staying in the house majority of the time anyway. I'm going to enjoy your A/C and food", I said, setting up the alcohol bottles in her kitchen.

She's has been following me around trying to get me in her bathing suit since I didn't bring mine because I wasn't planning on getting in the water when she's supposed to be setting the stuff up for her party.

"Now that's just whack. You know the party is mainly gonna be outside and I will make sure you step outside to join in on the fun even if your insecure boyfriend don't like it", Cassie argued.

I smack my lips because that last part about my boyfriend was not needed.

"Cass why would you bring him into it?", I said, stopping what I was doing to look at her.

"We both know the moment he step through that door he gon be all up on you like white on rice", Cassie said.

She's not lying and that shit be hella annoying. I be ready to tell him to go home but I know he not going unless I come with or he ready to go and sometimes we argue about it because I don't be ready to go.

"He's not insecure Cass. He just very protective over me", I said as I fix the bottle to at least make them look neat.

"Excuses, Excuses", she said and I can see out of peripheral that she is shaking her head in disappointment.

"They are not excuses!", I exclaimed.

"First off, take it down a couple a notches. Secondly, Is you gon wear this bathing suit or not?", She asked again.

"No, it's shows to too much skin and plus you know how I feel about my stomach", I said before finally turning to her to see her holding the bathing suit in my face and I push it back away.

"Girl...Don't nobody give a fuck about a little pudgy stomach", she said, tilting her head to the side as she smack her hands on either side of her thighs.

"Well I do. Cass just let me be and you still have to get dress", I said.

She blew out a small breath before turning around to leave out the kitchen but quickly stop to turn back to me with a smug look on her face. Now I'm curious of why she got that look on her face.

"While I go get dress you text Novanni the time and tell her to bring as much friends as she wants, also bring some Watergate chicken and pansei", she said then left out the kitchen.

I forgot I did tell Cassie that I invited Novanni to the party. Cassie is so ugh, all because I told her how Novanni and I interact with each other during that night at the club...well Nyna did but still...

The party doesn't start til five and it's currently 3:46. Cassie and I just cook majority of food here which consisted of spaghetti, shrimp Alfredo, baked beans, and a whole lotta Hawaiian bread and we made two big pans of those because Cassie knows a lot people. The food is currently sitting in the oven. I pulled out my phone to text Novanni.

Me
Hey it's Rajaleia. Cassie's party doesn't start until five and she ask can you buy some Watergate chicken and pansei, also she said bring as many friends you want and bring swimming suits if you plan on swimming.

She replied immediately.

Novanni
Hey and I can get the food for the party. Thx 4 letting me know.

Me
Np

I tuck my phone away then went into the backyard to do a final look over to make sure everything was looking right before heading back into the house. 

"Cassie I'm leaving! And call Cameron so he can get the grill started", I shouted from downstairs.

"Ok! See you in a hour! Love you!", She shouted back.

"Love you too! Make sure you lock your door!", I said then gather my belongings then left out her big ass house.

I honestly think she a brought a house too big only for her just live there but then again knowing Cassie, she just likes big things and it was quite spacious in there too.

I step out her house then walk down her steps to my car as I pulled out my keys for my car to unlock it. I got inside and started it then drove home.

I wonder who Novanni would bring to Cassie's party.

Oh shit...

I just realized I never text her the address..

I'm glad the next light was red. I quickly pulled out my phone to text her the address and she thank me again. Once I got home, I went straight to shower to get this sweat off me. Cassie had call me around like ten in the morning just to help her cook and set up her big backyard. I was still tired because I had work a late night shift and didn't come until two something in the morning and I got to work at eight in the morning. I'm convinced they work me like a slave. I will most definitely be taking advantage of this time to take a nap plus James was not here to nag me since he's still at work.

Thank the Lord.

I set my alarm for 5:20 even though the party start at five, black people are never on time for a cook out. I place my phone on the mini drawer I have on my side of the bed as hook it on the charger before getting in the bed with my bra and boy shorts.

I placed my arms under my pillow and hike my right leg up then started to doze off.

My hair...Fuck I don't feel like getting up.

Once you get up from a very comfortable position it's not the same when try to get back into the same position.

A heavy sign came out my mouth before I realized that I have a spare in my drawer. I reach over to my drawer, pulled it open before reaching my hand in to grab my silky bonnet then slip it on my head then close my drawer. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier before I was suck into darkness.

.
.
.

I was awoken by my loud ass alarm I quickly rose up to cut it off.

It felt like I just went to sleep, like I didn't get any rest at all.

"Babyyyyy!", I heard what sounded like my boyfriend, James shouting through the apartment.

I didn't respond. I just turn on my back and begin to stretch and let out a yawn before taking the covers off me.

"Hey my baby", He said cheerily as he came through the door with his navy blue suit.

"Hey", I said but it came out a little hoarse as I made the bed again.

"You just woke up", he asked, taking off his suit jacket off and I nodded.

He walk over to me and peck me on the lips as his arms wrap around me. My hands rested on his chest as he kiss me more. I felt him trying to turn my body to the bed but I wasn't budging. I pulled away from the kiss but he follow my lips.

"James...no", I said in between the kisses.

"If you not gon let me hit it, can u suck on it", he begged, moving his lips down to my neck and I immediately step away making him smack his lips.

I just woke up my guy...

"Hell naw James", I said moving around him so I could get dress for Cassie's party.

"When we come back from Cass party?", He asked and I just sign.

"James go beat your meat in the bathroom", I said as I open a few drawers to find a cute outfit.

I felt him come up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he stuff his face into my neck. I feel his lips placing slow kisses on my neck as his thumbs rub slow circles on my hips.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to give him something because this is also taking a toll on me and to be honest I need something too.

"James", I said, slowly turning around to face him and he hum.

"I will...only on two conditions", I said laying my arms around his neck as hands shot down to my ass.

"What is it?", He asked, looking down at me with lust in his eyes with his bottom lip trap behind his teeth.

"Don't be so rough and...let me take control sometimes", I voiced, moving my hands to his chest. "Also don't leave hickies", I rushed out.

The first time James and I had sex together and it was when I was virgin, he was very gentle with my body. It hurt like bitch and I didn't cum the first time. The whole process of him de-flowering me was highly comfortable and very painful in the beginning but once he start moving, it got a little bit better. Then we did it again and there was little pain but it quickly went away and it was okay after that but later on down the line he got rougher and rougher. I highly dislike the roughness with him because it wasn't like sensual rough....this man was tossing me around like a rag doll and I was not feeling it. I couldn't cum when he fuck me like that.

James was seven inches and he knew how to work it...in certain positions.

Don't get me wrong I do like rough sex but I don't like 'fuck me like you angry at me' type of rough sex.

James nodded his head. We both begin to removed each other clothes as our lips made out with another then our bodies were soon wrapped by our bed sheets with protection. There were some groans and little moans that could be heard and before you know it, our fuck session ended.

(N/A: I'm not finna put y'all through a sex scene between Rajaleia and James)

I removed myself from the bed to take another shower while James still laid there panting. After my shower I decided to check the time to see it's 5:56 and James is still laying on the bed with his eyes closed.

"James are going to get ready for Cassie's party?", I ask, drying my body off then put lotion on body.

"Yea I just need a few minutes"

You barely did anything to be needing a few minutes unless you came that hard. We went at for a good thirty minutes and it was only one round. He was still rough but not to extent where I didn't like it, he wouldn't let me take control, and there were no hickies which I'm happy about since I won't have to hide them with make up.

"If you are not ready by the time I have my shoes on, I'm leaving you to drive by yourself", I voiced, making him groan as he push of the covers.

He went into the bathroom and I hear him cut the shower on.

I put on this cute white top with some cameo pants then paired it with some four inch black heels. I put on a few cute accessories then took my bonnet off, waving my hand through my hair through my braids. I think I'm just going to let them hang tonight instead of doing a style with them and besides it look cute this way.

I sprayed on this Petal High perfume from Victoria Secret and this smells so good and my lotion is the same scent.

I heard the bathroom door open and I turn to see James walking out with the towel around his waist. He wink at me and I gave him a small smile. I walk into to the bathroom so I can do my edges and put on light makeup, which were my eyebrows, foundation, eyelashes and last but not least my lips.

Cassie's party finna be lit as usual. She always throws the best party, especially in the summer time. I'm low-key excited to see Novanni there and I wonder who she's going bring to the party. I really just wanna dance with her again but I'm not going admit it that out loud.

"James, you almost ready!", I shouted as I put on right lash.

"Yeah, just waiting on you baby girl", he voiced back to me.

Finally my lips. I'm just to use my black matte pencil lipstick to outline my lips before adding the lipgloss to make my lips pop. I rubbed my lips together as I look in the mirror.

My lips look delicious...

I put all the products back then left out the bathroom to see James sitting on the bed on his phone. He look nice with his chest all out. I'm kinda upset that he got rid of full beard, he just have that thick ass chin hair with his mustache.

"Come on James", I said grabbing my purse and filled it with my phone, charger, carmex, lipgloss, and wallet.

"Babe you look cute and what not", he said as I turn to walk out the room with him trailing behind me.

"Thank you", I said and he patted my butt, making me giggle.

I grab my keys off the kitchen then we were out the door. I locked it then we began to make our way out the building until we got to the car.

"You driving or am I?", I ask.

"Um..you can drive", he said.

I unlock the doors and we both got in the we took to Cassie's house.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Rajaleia?

Cassie?

James?

I do write detailed sex scenes but I thought y'all wouldn't be comfortable with James and Rajaleia doing the deed.

Thoughts?

P.S. I know the chapter is short but it would've been very long if I added more what I had already written.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.1K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
24.3K 1K 38
I upload π—ͺπ—²π—²π—Έπ—Ήπ˜† ❀️ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clothes. My head was spinning as I slowly g...
3.2K 212 11
"When will I get my reward?" I ask all of a sudden way too excited at the thought of being rewarded by this beautiful woman. "When I'm satisfied, of...
611K 16.9K 22
He smashed his lips against mine, still pinning my hands above my head. I melted from his lips. He licked my lip piercings, swirling his tongue aroun...