Call me Duchess

By Toni_W508

This steamy story follows the fictional character nicknamed, Duchess. She is a middle school principal by day... More

Principle Timber
Master X Duchess
The next day
Insomnia
Just let me sleep
Over Easy
Everyone hates Sunday nights
Pocket Full of Sunshine
Mind at Work
Give me a break
Damn it Bloomy or Thank you Bloomy
A drunken fool, tells no tale, right?
Blanch 'bloomy' Bloom
Aftermath
Stamina
Casual and Completely Random
Up and out
Wine + Gun
One Last Time

Duchess

146 8 8
By Toni_W508

​It's getting late; my husband should be home soon. I must make sure that the house looks nice for him. The dinner is almost ready, and I brought his favorite bottle of jack. I'm even wearing this little black dress just for him. I take one last look around the kitchen and smile in satisfaction. At 9:00 p.m., I wander around the house, still in awe of the size—what a dream we have built together, this castle of wonders.

​"He has been a good boy" I say under my breath. I walk over to the stereo and turn on some music to set the mood. A woman I met a few days ago at a work event is staying in one of our spare rooms, and I peek in the room quietly only to catch her finger fucking herself to a lesbian video from some cheap porn site. When I look inside the room, I am taken back by her beauty. Her hair is wild and curly, a mix of brown and black. Her skin is flawless and glows in the amber lilt room. She seems so innocent, so pure and I can't help thinking about how badly I want to taste her.

​I open the door a bit wider with a smirk I say, "excuse me." the woman flushes red and tries to hide the low volume porn under the pillow. "Am I interrupting something?" I ask, laughing as I shake my head in her direction.

​"I'm sorry...I finished my work and I figured I'd..." she replied in a sad and wanting tone. I stare into her light brown eyes and begin searching her body for clues to the mysteries she is hiding under that gown. She bites her lips as though she is hungry for me. I'm flattered and return her mannerism. She sits in front of me, staring not even blinking. Then, as slowly and gently as a predator stalking its prey, she is upon me. I can't help but think to myself how the hell did she get so close to me so soon? She runs her hands across my cheek and down my neck, still starring into my eyes. It's as if I'm under her spell. Or is she under mine? Suddenly, I hear the front door close.

​"Duchess I'm home, dinner smells great," hollers a voice. He's arrived, just like that, the spell is broken.

​"Go on and shower, love. I've laid out your attire for the evening," I yell from the other room. He walks into the bedroom. On the bed, he finds a pair of black see-through panties and a bottle of my favorite cologne, along with a note that says, "only two pumps on the chest, you know how I like it." He smirks, then heads for the shower.

​"I'll be back for you" I say to the woman. She nods as I turn and head toward the kitchen. I grab a bottle of wine, poor a glass and begin to dance around the room, spinning and humming along with the music, taking a sip in between each move and word. She stands in the spare room doorway watching me. Those hazel eyes, bright and youthful with a small hint of lust in them. Perhaps she wants a show. I place my glass on the counter and change the song to something a little sexier. John Legend's "tonight" seems about right, I love that song. The bass hits exactly right and the lyrics are spot on. I begin to slow grind against the pillar in the middle of the room, circling it, bending over so she can see it. She smiles at me and begins walking toward me. I grab her from behind and whisper softly in her ear "can you keep up?" She laughs a little as I begin to dance with her. I twirl her around, smiling and drinking in her scent. I hear my husband step out of the bedroom and I let her go. "Hello love," I say giving him a warm kiss on the cheek while we both watch the young woman dance for a moment.

​"Let's eat, I say to the both of them, turning the music down a bit. I begin a small-talk conversation, allowing my husband time to tell me about his day and for the woman to get to know the "man of the house a little. I love to hear about his day. He is such a good boy, making money, effecting change, and fucking me every night; and he looks so good in those panties. I can't wait to get in that tight ass.

​"So, that's how my day went," he explains. "Ma'am how was yours?" he asks. I realize that I hadn't heard a single word he said. I pause for a moment and then say, "it's about to get a lot better. I caught our friend fingering herself in the guest room. I'd like her to join us this evening." The woman looks both eager and surprised. "Oh, you didn't think that you could have me all to yourself, did you?" I ask.

​"of course not," she replies, but I can tell she is lying. After about an hour of leisure conversation and half a bottle of wine, I clear the table. "Both of you go to the spare bedroom and wait for me there."

​"Yes Ma'am," my husband responded immediately. He looks over at her as if to let her know the rules of our relationship. She gets the message and responds, "Yes Ma'am." He turns to her and says, "I need you to sign this." As he hands her his phone with a document open on it. "What is it?" she asks. "it's a non-disclosure agreement stating that you will not speak about what happens here this evening. In exchange, we will give you $30,000 and never hear from you again." He explains as plainly and professionally as possible, just like the good boy he is.

​"whoa $30k? that sounds great but, why can't we communicate again? Afraid I'll steal your beloved Duchess?" she asks pettily. "Trust me, that won't be an issue," he replies. "Sign." He continues, looking sternly into her eyes and forcing the phone into her hand. She sings and moments later I enter the room. She and my husband stand on opposites sides of the bed waiting for me. Oh, how I love this power, the feeling of begin wanted and in control pf the most vulnerable parts of another person. It's exhilarating.

​"You stand up." I demand to the girl, which she does without hesitation. I wonder over to my husband. "Hey dad, you ready for me?" I whisper into his ear.

​"Yes, my Duchess," he whispers. I lay him on his back and begin kissing his neck and shoulders. Rubbing my pelvis against his cock. I kiss his chest and run my hand through his hair. Feeling the sensation of his touch against my ass turns me on quickly. "Girl!" I say to the girl without breaking eye contact with my husband. "Go to my closet, toward the back there a chest. Open it up and grab 2 metal balls, the paddle and the red strap on." I speak clearly and precisely with my directions.

​"Oh, the red one? I must have been a good boy" says my husband with his boyish smile. "But the paddle?" He questions. He has no idea it's for her. I look into his eyes as if to tell him not to worry.

​"Here you are ma'am," says the girl once she has returned.

​"Thank you," I replied, taking the paddle. The rest of the toys are placed on the bed. "See that chair, there?" I nod toward the dark gray armchair in the corner, and she look before nodding. "Bring it closer, and place both your hands on the center of the seat." I command, and she follows beautifully. "Good girl. Now prop that ass up for me, arch your back and do not remove your hands from this chair."

​"Yes ma'am," she says, her voice shaky. She is afraid. Oh, this poor girl, be patient all will be revealed soon.

​"Did my husband give you the agreement?" I ask.

​"Yes," she responds. "SMACK," one stern hit on the ass. "Yes, what?"

​"Yes, ma'am." She responds again, her voice squeaks.

​"SMACK" another smack on the ass. "Yes Duchess. Say my name, bitch."

​"Yes, Duchess."

​"SMACK" another. "Louder," I demand.

​"Yes Duchess!" she cries out.

​I crouch down in front of her so that were face to face. I look into her eyes. I have the power. She is mine. In this moment, she has given in and now the fun can begin. "Stand up," I command. I grab the silver balls. Those eyes...those deep eyes. I put a ball in my mouth, wet it up nice and give it to her. "Put this in your pussy," I say, and she does. I take the other and do the same. "Put this one in here," I command as I run my hand down her clit, past her pussy, checking to make sure it's in there safely and then stop at her tight asshole. She struggles at first but once it's in she lets out a sharp gasp and her moth hangs open for a millisecond. She is absolutely adorable. I step away to put on the red strap on. "Now you, my love," I say to my husband who smiles in excitement. He's been waiting for me. His cock dripping precum after watching my games with the girl. He makes me so happy. I want to show him how happy he makes me.

​"Come here," I ask him. I kiss him deeply thrusting my tongue my into his mouth and welcoming his into mine. I pull away to take one last look into at him before making my next move. I am pleased with what I see. I drop down to my knees and push his cock into my mouth, licking sucking on the shaft. Dear God, he tastes so good. His long hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I'm so wet. I reach over and grab his hand and place it on the back of my head, giving him permission to fuck my face.

​"Ahh" he moans. Yes, I love this. I look up to see those beautiful brown eyes staring down at me. he is happy. He begins to thrust in and out of my mouth, slamming his cock down my throat. It's too big, and I can't breathe, but I don't want it to stop.

​"Ahh, Duchess," he yells. He is pleased. I pull away before he gets too close to finishing. "Give me that ass," I demand. He turns around and climbs on the bed on all fours. "Girl, come here," I command. My voice still stern and direct. "Suck my cock," I command once more. And so, she does. I lick a few fingers and stick them into my husband's tight hole.

​"Hmm." He moans as I finger him. I begin to thrust the red cock in and out of er mouth.

​"Get it nice and wet for my husband. Don't look away." I demand, and she complies. I pull away from her and move the strap into position. I grab a bottle of lube and rube it around the hole. "Girl, lay down here," I say, pointing in between my legs. "I need you to clean up my mess. I tend to leak when I'm really wet. Think you can clean me up?" I ask her as politely as I can in the moment.

​"It would be my pleasure, Duchess," she responds like a student.

​"Good girl," I say and then shove the cock into my husband's ass. it goes in so easily; he's been training. I get my rhythm down and it feels so good. I get wet listening to my husband cry out with pleasure. The girl is so beautifully sucking out me cum, making sure not a single drop goes to waste. I give my husband's ass a slap as I feel myself getting close to climaxing. I look down at the girl, and her eyes are closed. Something about that moment off set my drive. I thought to myself, why has she closed her eyes? Those beautiful eyes, was this too much? I feel my husband pushing back against me. I hadn't realized I had stopped thrusting. I pull myself together and take the strap out slowly, as my husband turns around.

​"May I?" he asks. He is so sweet to me. "Yes Sir, please fuck me," I respond with enthusiasm. "Girl, come lay down here. Let me show you how to eat pussy, the right way." I say with all my confidence. My husband takes his position behind me. "Push these out," I say reaching my fingers into her holes, lightly poking the silver balls.

​"Yes, Duchess," she replies as she begins pushing. Her stomach tightens up revealing a faint glimpse of a four pack. It's sexy. The one in her pussy rolled out stringing a long line of her juices. The second ball took a little longer as her hole had never been penetrated before. Once they're out I place them to the side and put a deep arch in my back and plant my face in her oasis. She cries out and my husband begins to pound me from behind, I let out a cry. She tastes so good, so wet. I reach up toward her breasts and massage each one by one. Giving my husband a show. I enjoy playing with her nipples and moaning. His cock is hitting a deeper part of my stomach, and I can tell he is close. His cock pulsates inside me.

​"Duchess may I cum?" he asks longingly.

​"No don't stop, please don't stop." I beg. The girl wrapped her legs around me, pulling my hair.

​"Duchess may I cum?" She asks.

​"No, almost there. I'm almost there," I whimper. With every pound I grow closer and closer.

​"Duchess I need to cum. Please! Yelled my husband.

​"Yes, yes Daddy, cum for me" I moan. The girl begins to leak over as if she's been clogged for years. She and my husband climax simultaneously, both screaming out my name...Duchess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 351 30
you live in a little town called Gavaldon with your horrible parents. you are best friends with Agatha and Sophie two girls who are the complete oppo...
61.2K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
14.1K 188 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...
114K 1.7K 35
Amanda Fox thought a successful career was all she wanted, until she embarks on a five-day trip aboard The Pleasure Cruise, and explores her sexualit...