Loves Burning Flame (a NaLu F...

By x_skylimits_x

Lucy Heartfilia has been in Fairy Tail a while now. She has been through everything. But nothing like this. T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 x3
A/N
2/3 A/N
3/3 A/N
AN (Again, sorry)

Chapter 23

2.1K 96 1
By x_skylimits_x

Hai minnasan! I am thinking about making this a trilogy... What do you guys think?

Lucy's POV

Natsu and I were walking to my house with Happy flying beside him. 

"Happy?" I asked turning to walk backwards. 

"Yes Lushee?" he responded, he stopped and hovered looking at me, his eyes where glazed over with curiosity. 

"How come... You call me lazy for using my Celestial Spirits, when I would like to... And you never walk, you fly!" I crossed my arms over my chest and stopped walking backwards, Nastu stood in the middle of us. Happy glanced at him for answers.

"You have a point Lucy." Nastu shrugged. 

"Now, Nastu let's not forget something!"' I grinned mischievously. 

"You also call me lazy. But you use Happy for transportation!" I pointed out slyly. 

"Yup, got me there," He answered with another shrug. 

 "I dunno Lushee... I'm the lazy one," I jumped up in the air and pointed at Happy and Natsu.

 "HA!"

Natsu's POV

"HA!" Lucy screeched. I grinned and Happy looked at her a bit startled. 

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm not the Lazy one!" She yelled jumping up looking at me.

 "Yeah but still!" I mumbled.

Heyyyyyy~ Writer's block, sorry for le short chapter.

*EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 494 28
Welcome to Fairy Tail high, where the students are insane but the teachers are psychopaths. Here, you will learn how to use your magic right, and bec...
6.4K 62 39
Lucy heartFelia is dating the one and only Natsu Dragneel, Lucy must train for two years to defeat a monster only she's capable of defeating. They fi...
38.7K 1.3K 17
"Where was she? She struggled to move her sore limbs and heard a metallic 'clanggg'. She stiffened at such a loud noise, and attempted to bring her h...
246K 7.1K 30
Natsu is currently ignoring Lucy and he is always with Lisanna. Lucy is jealous of the two and ask a favor from Gray. As they do THE PLAN Juvia start...