Transport Into Detective Cona...

By Classya8

Kaiya Matsuki finds herself in the Detective Conan world! Join her as she journeys through the world. More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Shopping With Yukiko
Chapter 3: Grocery Store Mystery
Chapter 4: Ding Dong Dash
Chapter 5: DJ and Eddie P
Chapter 6: Teitan High School
Chapter 8: The Awakening
Valentine's Day OVA! ❤️(filler episode)
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Packages
Chapter 10: Raiha Pass
Chapter 11: Celebration for Eisuke
Chapter 12: Subaru Okiya vs Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Match!
Chapter 13: Murderer, Shinichi Kudo!
Chapter 14: The Disappearing Fish on Ikkaku Rock
Chapter 15: Teito Bank
Chapter 16: The Department Store
Chapter 17: PB&J and Holmes' Revelation
Chapter 18: Akemi's Apartment
Chapter 18: Deduction Showdown At the Hotel
Chapter 19: The Crow's Talons
Chapter 20: The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret
Shuichi Akai's Birthday!
Chapter 21: The Mystery Train
Chapter 22: Bourbon Figures It Out!
Chapter 23: Enter Shukichi Haneda!
Chapter 24: The Scarlet Pursuit
Chapter 25: The Kyoto School Trip
Christmas OVA!
Chapter 26: The New Year's Heist
Chapter 27: Entangled in Spider
Chapter 27: The Tumultuous Science Fair
Chapter 28: Yusaku Kudo's TV Show Case
Chapter 29: The FBI Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: The Shoji Player Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: PSB vs Kaito Kid! Part I
Chapter 31: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part II
Chapter 32: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part III
Chapter 33: The Dango Adventure
OC Fanart ❤️
Chapter 34: Hatoyama Farm
Chapter 35: Sports Day
Chapter 36: Breakdancing and a Unexpected Visit

Chapter 7: Haido Central Hospital

1.5K 55 2
By Classya8

Kaiya POV

(beginning of winter break)

I was currently wandering around in Haido Central Hospital. Eisuke told me he was meeting with other friends at the hospital, but he never gave any specifics. The last time I saw Eisuke was when he went with with Ran and Conan to verify his blood type as type O. At any rate, I had better find him soon because it is dangerous for him to get in contact with his sister at the moment.

"Girl what are you doing here?" a voice behind me asked.

"Oh Akai-san! I'm looking for my friend... he's looking for Rena Mizunashi as well." I told him and he took me to the roof to talk.

"How does he know that Rena Mizunashi is here?" Shuichi asked.

"He's looking for his sister." I replied. "His name is Eisuke Hondou."

Just then Shuichi's phone rang. It was Jodie. "Huh? A member of the organization is at this hospital? Is this coming from a reputable source?" He questioned. It's Conan-kun! "You're infatuated with him Jodie. Alright roger." he ended the call.

"Did this Eisuke boy you mentioned ever question a nurse?" Shuichi turned to me.

"Yeah, I was with him when he asked a nurse if she had seen his sister. I think I remember her face, so I can find her for you." I offered.

*************

"Oh the boy with the glasses? Both he and the girl came here just before New Years." the nurse motioned to me.

"Of the reporter Rena Mizunashi?" Conan asked.

"Yeah we were looking for her." I confirmed and the nurse nodded her head as well.

"Has your friend been missing since then?" the nurse asked.

"Well not exactly we just lost contact... but I want to find him since he's my classmate." I told the nurse.

"We are looking for him with some teachers and friends. You know how Rena Mizunashi has been off the air since she was sick? Our friend is a major fan of hers." Conan lied.

"Over winter break he started checking hospitals for fun." I played along.

"Oh but you both were surprised when I told you that someone else had asked me the same question." the nurse observed. I nodded in agreement.

"What? Who is he?" Conan asked and he and the other FBI agents in the room had shocked expressions.

"Well I told her already," the nurse indicated to me, "but I don't remember since my contacts fell out when someone bumped into me. All I remember was that it was a man." the nurse paused to think. He was a patient who came at the end of the year. He was wearing the slippers we started wearing at the gift shop around that time."

"When did you start selling those slippers?" I asked. I don't remember from the anime but I think it was an important clue.

"Err... December 18." the nurse recalled.

Shuichi, James, and Jodie then began to discuss the possibility of moving Rena and how it will be impossible to find the spy.

"Hey Kaiya-neechan when did Teitan High School's winter break begin?" Conan piped up.

"I think December 23rd. But Eisuke and I visited the hospital earlier than that, maybe the 21st." I said.

"If the hospital started selling slippers on the 18th we can narrow down the suspects who entered between December 18 and December 21." Conan suggested.

"That's right!" Jodie agreed.

"I'll go ask the director for a list of patients who were admitted on those dates." James started to leave.

"I'll go too!" I said and followed James.

************

"The good news is that the male patients who checked in between those dates aren't severely injured or gravely ill are these three." I handed Shuichi the photographs. "I apologize if they are blurry. We had to snap them quickly." We weren't allowed to photograph anything in the hospital due to patient privacy so I had to do it secretly.

James then began to describe the patients, "Our first patient Chotaro Shinki was admitted on the 18th with a broken leg. The second, Rikumichi Kusuda came here on the 19th with a cervical vertebrate sprain. The third, Chugo Nishiya arrived on the 21st with acute lumbago."

"Additionally, all three had single rooms and none of them had visitors." I told them.

"Good! That means the spy hasn't located Rena or found out about our presence." Shuichi remarked. Well at least for now...

"If the Organization learned anything about us, they would send spies posing as agents to find out how many FBI agents are here and where they are stationed." Jodie pointed out.

"Go tell the agent in guarding Rena Mizunashi's room about this and have him memorize these faces!" James ordered.

"Yes sir!" Jodie replied.

************

"What? You want to question the suspects yourself?" Jodie asked.

"We'll be found out if I'm not alone. I'm betting the spy will let his guard down around a kid." Conan explained.

"I'm sure the Organization has no idea we have such a clever boy assisting us, but no matter how bright you are, we can't trust you to identify a criminal." James said.

"If you don't feel comfortable letting Conan-kun do this alone, then I can go along as well. They won't recognize me since only Gin or Vodka could have possibly seen me." I offered. I probably wouldn't be much help much since Conan pulled this off perfectly in the anime but still...

"You can plant a video camera on Kaiya-neechan since she's taller and the angle will be better that way. And after we are done, you can watch the footage!" Conan exclaimed.

"Sounds good to me Conan-kun." I gave him a thumbs up.

"It'd be even better if we could wear a two way mic so that you can give us orders but we can't." Conan told James.

"Correct. A device that emits radio waves could interfere with the hospital equipment." James said.

"Kid have you thought this over?" Shuichi asked. "By doing this you are showing the Syndicate your face. They'll know you are a mole for the FBI. If this happens you won't be their only target."

"Don't worry." I reassured Shuichi. "I know the risks."

"Me too. I have faith in the FBI! I know you will capture the spy before he can report to his bosses." Conan added.

***********

"Okay the camera is in the right collar of your jacket. But if you both are in any danger..." Jodie said.

"We'll call for help and you guys will rush in! Got it!" Conan finished and I smiled in agreement.

"Alright, the first suspect is there Conan-kun, let's go." we started walking down the corridor.

"Hey! You're Kaiya-chan and you are the boy that lives with Ran-chan." a boy suddenly yelled. The FBI agents quickly turned away and went out sight.

"Nakamichi-kun? What happened to your head? Did you get hurt playing soccer?" I asked in surprise. I knew he was on the soccer team, so maybe he had a game.

"What are you doing here?" Conan piped up.

"Aw I got knocked out by a ball during practice. I said I was fine, but the doctor made me stay in the hospital for a couple of days." Nakamichi said sheepishly.

"Did you show off your soccer skills again?" I laughed. "Anyways have you seen Eisuke-kun? I've been looking for him and he said he would meet me at the hospital."

Nakamichi looked deep in thought. "Nah I haven't seen him, I just got here four days ago."

"Ran-neechan hasn't been able to contact him since then." Conan told Nakamichi. That's weird, I could still contact Eisuke... except he just disappeared after I told him not to find Rena Mizunashi.

Nakamichi shook his head. "My teammate Eisuke Aizawa came to visit me right after I was hospitalized though."

"Oh..." was all Conan said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Teacher By Ai Lee

Fanfiction

30.4K 930 22
Detective conan fanfiction Pairing : Kudou Shinichi X Miyano Shiho P.S. Shinichi and Shiho do not know each other in this story. At least not like i...
9.2K 478 35
Heiji is 27 years old and the most famous detective of Osaka. But the new case he gets involved in is a very special one. It is his mission to find t...
6.7K 106 12
Ran knows Shinichi's secrets. The organization is having a crosscheck of the people who were given the drug, Apotoxin 4869. Will Shinichi and the oth...
73 3 1
Detective Conan : ForensicShinichi. Shinichi's world is filled with numbers. Numbers are easy to understand, people? Not so much. One-shot - AU