The bad boy's Redemption (Boo...

By jhenny_pink

I ran from the beach knowing everything might now be in the open after my stupid blunder. I made it to my roo... More

1. The big News.
3. Knocked the hell up.
4. Surprise Surprise.
5. Guilt.
6. A new light on things.
7. The plan.
8. Surprise ruined.
9. I'm pregnant.
10. Conclusions.
11. A father.
12. Back home.
13. Last Day at School.
14. Good Riddance.
15. Welcome Vacation and all the happy memories.
16. Nothing more than friends.
17. Snorkeling.
18. Shame on you Bella.
19. Diminished Hopes.
20. Differences Aside.
21. Sneaky Bastard.
22. Dickhead.
23. Marriage?
24. In his arms once again.
25. Not the last goodbye.
26. P.S I still love you.
27. Caught in the act.
28. Creating memorable moments.
29. Playful moments.
30. Back home again.
31. The gender.
32. Work-life and sex.
33. In need.
34. Officially Engaged.
35. Gonna be a dad.
36. One step at a time.
37. Actions have consequences.
38. Father and daughter bonding.
39. Nothing like his company.
40. Besties' big moment.
41. Baby shower.
42. Going into labor.
43. A new addition to the family.
44. Daily Routine.
45. Those precious moments.
46. The man of my dreams.
47. Just got married!
48. Mr. and Mrs. Slovac.
49. Everything that I need.
50. My happily ever after.
51. Epilogue.

2. Explanations.

4.4K 185 16
By jhenny_pink

Two days ago......

"What was so urgent Anna?" Maurice arrived at my home with his brother.

A few seconds later the two burst out laughing and I knew what they were laughing at. It was my new hairdo that Sebastian had given me.

"Just shut up and have a seat." I snapped at the two as they continue to snicker and whisper to each other before finally taking notice of Henry.

"Who the hell is he?" Marco asked getting up.

"I'll explain everything to you guys once the others gets here." I told them as they kept on glaring at the guy.

Shortly after Steff and Grace showed up as well. They too immaturely snickered at my hairdo.

"I know, I know. I'll explain everything once Kyle gets here." I told them as they pointed to Henry.

I only had to wait a few more minutes before Kyle came bursting through my door.

"What's the matter?" He inquired anxiously while gazing at the others in the room.

I turned to Henry for him to explain everything he had just stated to me a few minutes ago.

"Go on." I urged him.

"It's about Samantha and coach Carlos, Kristrin's previous football coach at Alabama state university. I'm sure you all may be familiar with them?" Henry stated drawing everyone's attention in the room.

"Well what about them?" Marco asked impatiently after hearing who was involved.

"For the past few weeks Samantha, my ex-girlfriend has been blackmailing me with a footage of me taking drugs dated a few months ago. If that video gets out then this will be my fifth positive drug test. My lawyers have always been able to cover up for me but this time currently on my own." Henry explained.

"Ok, but what does that have to do with Kristrin?" Maurice asked.

"A few weeks back I walked in on Samantha at a party just in time to catch her about to sleep with a drugged and almost unconscious Kristrin when I stopped her." Henry confessed and thier surprise was the same as when I had just heard, astonished and angry.

"What?" Maurice tried to piece everything together.

"It was somewhere around that time she's been confirming her date of conception but around that time Samantha and I were still intimate, we even had sex that exact morning which I'm now suspecting that the child is highly unlikely Kristrin's unless she had somehow drugged him before or after and had sexually assaulted him." Grace was the first one to gasp while the others muttered profanities.

Yep, Kristrin hadn't slept with anyone but me, hopefully. This changed a lot of things and I wasn't sure what to do at this point.

"That fucking bitch." Marco mentioned over and over again.

"I fucking knew it." Kyle snapped angry.

"Kristrin has what Samantha wants and that's money. She wants to ensure that she's financially at the top of the food chain where her life's set for good. There's one other thing. Even though I've only seen her around him a few times and during those few times he's treated her poorly. Samantha does seem to be in love with Kristrin." It sickened me hearing him say this.

She's using Kristrin to get where she wants to be!

"So should we tell Kristrin about this?" I voiced.

"I think he should know about this tramp using him and immediately get rid of her for good." I spoke to which they all looked at me wide eye.

"Obviously I meant by stopping her from seeing him on the grounds of being it's child's father." I rolled my eyes as they all sighed.

"No not yet." Kyle spoke.

"Why not?" I snapped getting a little irritated that Kristrin would have to put up with this tramp even as we knew the truth.

"He'll be away in the next in the next few weeks. We can tell him then." Marco added.

"But why so far away? Why not now?"

"He won't think as irrational after hearing the news far away." Maurice continued.

"What do you mean?" I questioned further.

"Anna we have company." Steff snapped looking at Henry from the corner of his eyes.

"Ok." I dropped the conversation but pledged to ask about it once Henry left.

"What about coach Carlos? You stated he had something to do with it?" Kyle questioned Henry.

"Yes, When Samantha and I was together she had explained that coach Carlos was the one to first set her up to have me leave my girlfriend at the time and to focus on being a professional football player."

"I came to find out I wasn't the only one she did this with and I suspect Coach Carlos had a part to play in Kristrin drifting away from Anna here." Henry pointed to me.

This was another disgusting shocker I had to deal with. His own coach! There was so many evil people around Kristrin.

"He does this to ensure that his players are a hundred and one percent focused on thier careers. He knew having a girlfriend came with responsibilities."

"Do you have any evidence of this?" Kyle questioned.

"Does everything has to have evidence for you?" I questioned.

"Anna, I'm not saying what this guy is saying is false but obviously we have to take action against these two for teaming up against Kristrin and if we have no evidence then we can't do anything to stop them from continuing there dirty tricks." Kyle put together.

"Well it's not like Samantha will be playing anymore dirty tricks since she's already bagged a bank book for herself which is Kristrin." Maurice concluded.

Over my dead body!

Even though I hadn't said it out loud Kristrin had once connected my bank account with his and even though I didn't need his funds. My bank account would normally be topped up on a monthly basis.

Kristrin was always happy knowing he could provide for me.

There was no way she was getting his funds especially after finding out that I was now pregnant.

"And no I have no evidence of this only her words." Henry stated.

"Wow, the length this crazy girl actually go through to trap your ex Anna. I'm starting to get this Maria vibe." Grace added her voice.

I had once told Grace about my encounter with my cousin Maria who's now in an asylum.

"No shit." Maurice spoke.

"I'm starting to get offended that no one has ever actually went through these drastic lengths for me too. I'm hot and rich too." Marco wined.

"So what do you want?" Kyle turned to Henry.

"I want that baby tested, I want to know if it's mine. I also want that video of me taking drugs that could finally finish my career for good to disappear."

"I and my lawyer have bribed her to give us the tape for money and when we thought that had worked she shows up with another tape wanting money. She's also given the tape to others so that if any harm comes to her the tape goes public."

"Getting her tested before she conceives is impossible but nevertheless I have a plan but it involves Kristrin." I sat up hearing Kyle's word.

He was staring me dead in the eye before saying, "Anna I know this is going to sound bad..."

"No, no, no, no!" I shouted against the idea.

I knew what they wanted. They wanted Kristrin to be nice to that bitch to get what they wanted from her.

"Anna you have to understand...." I cut Maurice off.

"No I don't want to fucking understand leave Kristrin the hell out of it and find some other fucking way!" I shouted before storming off into my room.

I would never sit back and watch the one I love and the father of my child go through such a thing. To hell with them!

Yes I still loved him and that's something that'll never change. They knew this as well.

"Anna?" Grace barged into my room as I wiped my tears.

"Oh Anna, we're sorry that we..."

"What is this?" I lifted my head to see that Grace was now holding the pregnancy stick in her hand.

Her face had contoured into many emotions including that of being shocked.

I sighed before continue crying seeing that my secret was now out. I was absolutely exhausted with everything that was going on around me.

Or maybe it was just my hormones.

Great, now Grace knew that I was pregnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 76 30
Bella carter is the new girl. It's her senior year. She's not anti social but she's also not outspoken. Bellas unaware of the rules at her new high s...
430 27 21
"I can disappear too. You shouldn't have to deal with all this. I...I shouldn't be here. Who are we kidding? You are one of the most powerful people...
216K 8.3K 45
I decided to wash my hair because of how sweaty It was during Kristrin and I's intimate moment together but for some reason, the water pressure went...