prayers to the metal god - a...

By Popdumb

Tails and Cream went to an isolated area where many badniks reside to retrieve the stolen Master Emerald, not... More

young and dumb
excuse me for the restraint
full speed ahead
the rogue assistant
period of unrest
hero of humanity
invisible link
all i got
u-turn denied, please try again later.
silent
shattered symphony (FINAL)
bro how

an exchange of surprises

194 2 2
By Popdumb

Silver woke up from a short nap and saw his surroundings are in ruins. He was confused, but he decided to float around and noticed a large, red quadrupedal robot rampaging throughout Metropolis. He thought of approaching it, but something tells him to travel back in time and figure out what happened, so that's what he decided to do. Silver proceeds to pull out two Chaos Emeralds and raises it both up in the air.

"Chaos... CONTROL!" Silver cries as he warps back into time a hundred years ago. 

Several moments later, he ends up in the ocean. Confused, he hides the Chaos Emeralds and floated up to find a landmass. Much to his prediction, Silver stumbles upon Station Square in no time and found the bull robot that he encountered prior in the future. He didn't think twice and soared to it: He was staggered when he sees Sonic getting beat up by hundreds of badniks. 

"Why isn't he fighting back?" Silver raises as he cautiously approached Sonic. 

All of a sudden, a large missile flew out of nowhere and hit Silver, sending him down to the ground. Though he's able to recover quickly and hovered back up, he proceeds to gather debris and formed a sphere of them.

As the incident happened, the Team Chaotix arrived to the scene to investigate the massive quadruped robot. Much to their disbelief, they saw a large ball of debris compressed together, not knowing that it's Silver's doing.

"Two gigantic stuff, huh? Seems normal to me." Espio utters as he looked at the latter.

"That globe is still absorbing everything around it. Who might be doing this?" Charmy asks as he scratches his head, much to his bafflement.

"I'm sure nobody knows." Vector replies, crossing his arms. 

"Should we approach this big guy? I-I feel like it would be suicide!" Charmy expresses.

"I don't know. Going on toe to toe with that four-legged dude might need more planning." Vector responds.

"-And someone getting beat up by robots is definitely worth mentioning." Espio voices as he peered up at Sonic. 

"Huh, what are you talking about?" Vector questions as he lowered at Espio.

"Hm, how about you give me a second to clarify things out?" Espio promptly replies as he moved closer to the bull robot.

All of a sudden, a Chao, namely Cheese, came out of nowhere and startled Vector and Charmy.

"AY, WHAT THE HELL IS THING?" Vector yells as he quickly backed off.

"Dude, that's just a little creature!" Charmy answers as he ran behind Vector and stared at Cheese.

Espio also got scared by their scream and pulled out his kunai, but he puts it back shortly after he turned around. Still, he's puzzled when he saw Cheese on the scene seemingly upset.

"What is this Chao doing here?" Espio raises.

"Get off me, pipsqueak!" Vector vocalizes as he shove Charmy back.

"OW, you meanie!" Charmy expresses. 

"Okay, pardon us little thing. What brings you here?" Vector puts forward as he gazed at Cheese.

"Chao's can't speak as far as I know, so it's no use interrogating with them." Espio replies.

Meanwhile, Silver had enough of gathering debris and prepared to launch it at the bull robot. Little did he know that Eggman is wordlessly watching him and proceeded to blow his nose at the mech's voice box, throwing Silver off his focus, thus making the sphere of debris crumble piece by piece.

"Ah, god damn you!" Silver clamored as he desperately try to repair the sphere. 

Eggman crowed in delight and replies, "I know your weakness, Silver. So I shall toy with you until you get the hang of it!" Eggman cackled a little afterwards.

"What was that? I did not expect that, Jesus." Espio asks as he took a deep sigh.

"I don't know, it sounded like a large ship's toot, it broke my ears!" Charmy responds as he touches his chest and gaped.

"I didn't come here to play with you, Eggman-" Silver vocalizes as he continue reforming the sphere.

"-Give up on forming a big meatball already! I know in advance what to do when you do launch it at me." Eggman replies.

"Oh wow, that fat moustache guy is trying to conquer all of Station Square again. Why'd nobody notice that?" Vector proposes as he glowered.

"I already do, but there's no way we're gonna fight him with that robot that large! I'd rather go anywhere else and sting flowers if you ask me." Charmy responds.

"There's no turning back now, we gotta prepare our gears and FIGHT." Vector declares.

"The Chao took off already. Now THAT'S something nobody noticed." Espio notes.

"Nah, I'm not worried about that thing. It's a weirdo." Charmy replies.

"It looked so upset, hell it wouldn't tolerate hearing Eggman sneeze at the microphone." Vector remarks as they chuckled.

"Alright, all of that aside, we should move sooner than later." Vector suggests.

"Uh, I feel like I don't want to risk my life doing this, but for the sake of the world, I-I'll do whatever I can!" Charmy asserts.

"Great, then let's GO!" Vector shouts as they all began to stroll their way through the debris and onto the bull robot.

Dr. Eggman and Silver noticed the Team Chaotix going to their direction. Eggman decided to shift his focus onto to the three, giving Silver time to build the large sphere back onto its original size. 

"Oh, look who decided to interfere: Prepare to DIE!" Eggman shouted as he began firing millions of missiles at Team Chaotix, though they easily dodged them all.

"As I expected! You skilled morons will stop at nothing to try to defeat me. Now let's see how you would fend off against trillions of my useless inventions. Compared to only the three of you, you're outnumbered." Eggman adds as he deploys a wide variety of badniks out the bull robot's body.

"God, they're many than I thought!" Charmy expresses.

Vector ran to the badniks and compressed the majority of them together. Then he proceeds to perform his Hammer Down technique, forming a fiery but strong shockwaves that roared throughout the debris and sent millions of badniks away.

"RAAAAAAAAH!" Vector yelled as a large, bright fire came out of his throat and scorched thousands of his enemies surrounding him. 

"Alright, it's my turn." Espio howls as he spin-dashed through the badniks and sprayed indefinite shurikens at the rest of the pursuers.

Vector and Espio kept on fighting as thousands of another badniks followed. As chaos ensued, Charmy flew up to the bull robot, but at the cost of his life. As he went up, he got bombarded by hundreds of turrets, though he was able to evade the projectiles. Eventually, Eggman saw that Charmy is already halfway to retrieving Sonic, so he decided to deploy battalions of E-Series robots as a strict measure to ensuring Sonic stay down for good.

"Uh-oh, the elite robots. I gotta be quick!" Charmy expresses as he flapped his wings faster.

Silver saw Charmy going up the robot and was impressed, but he quickly drives his focus back to forming the large ball. 

Despite all the E-Series robots doing their best at stopping Charmy, he still managed to slip through and reached Sonic. But when he got to the top, the badniks striking at an unconscious Sonic immediately notices Charmy and didn't hesitate to gang up on him.

"Ah, ow! Off me—you dare attack me—OW- " Charmy babbles as he desperately ward off the badniks. Though he kept on getting pounced on, he eventually managed to spin-dash his way out and knocked them off for good. 

"S-Sonic? You alright, bud?" Charmy worriedly asks as he flew beside Sonic.

"Um... you don't look good today. I'll carry you instead, nevermind." Charmy remarks as he carries Sonic with his two hands.

"Woo! You're quite heeeavy, bud!" Charmy adds as he soared down, gritting his teeth.

Eggman notices Charmy holding Sonic, making his hackles rise and yelled, "NO! You are NOT GOING NOWHERE!," Eggman began to activate the bull robot's built-in high-precision lasers that exceeds beyond thousands of degrees in temperature and targeted it at Charmy.

"Woah, that was close!" Charmy shouted as he gripped on Sonic tighter.

Silver just finished forming the ball of debris and prepared to launch it at the robot. 

"Don't forget about me, Eggman. Take...THIS!" Silver screamed as he fired the ball at the bull mecha's body, making it wiggle considerably.

"AH!" Eggman cries as he falls off his chair. 

Eggman crawled over the microphone and utters, "Boo-hoo! Little do you know that this large robot can effortlessly," He grabs a chicken drumstick and puts it back on a plate, "It can regain its balance and uh, knocking it off is no use!".

"Forget about me eating the whole time, and I almost choked because of you," He coughs, "Now, behold the," Eggman continues to cough, "-the thing I'm about to launch at your face, Silver!" The bull robot began to open its belly, exposing a large cannon that fired a medium-sized blue plasma ball at Silver.

"Wha-" Silver replies as he barely evaded the plasma ball. 

"Perhaps they've already got Sonic, I should rest. My concentration is already impeded." Silver mumbles as he flew down to Charmy. 

Charmy notices Silver beside him and was alarmed, but it didn't stop him from sharing a greet. 

"Oh, hey Silver! What's up?" Charmy expresses.

"Mind if I stay with you three for a bit? All of that large ball for nothing: It exhausted me to a great extent." Silver responds.

"S-Sure! Vector and Espio are still fighting the badniks down there. Would you help us get out of here?" Charmy proposes.

Silver exhales and answered, "Like I said, I'm already tired. But I'll just keep my mouth shut and do as you say." .

"Thanks!" Charmy delightfully comments as he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 93 30
Once again Sonic is criticized by Hedgehog Village. Though he was voted to be banished (due to the fact that he hurt Eggman for real). Even his own f...
1.5K 32 14
While Tom and Maddie are gone to Rachel's wedding, Sonic and Eve have to face Dr. Robotnik who has returned with his new ally, Knuckles the Echdina...
6.4K 212 19
We all know the story of how Shadow the Hedgehog came into this world, how he was introduced, and how he saved the world. After that point in time, t...
497K 7.3K 91
Y/n L/n Wakes up on a beach without no memory as to what happened to him or how he got there. He hold a mysterious emerald like crystal on his hand a...