Secret No More

By Caikyuu_DMDC

A SasuNaru story about Boruto, Himawari and Sarada being Menma's Half-siblings, and them finding out about it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

7.3K 226 4
By Caikyuu_DMDC

      Kakashi watched in silence from a tree opposite to the one Boruto and Sarada had just darted from. He had seen them jumping roofs back near the center of the Village and had decided to follow them, noticing later that they were following Naruto. The older blonde in question is completely oblivious to them despite being the Hokage. Kakashi had nearly facepalmed at his students' obliviousness. 
    He knew where Naruto was going, he had gone with him many, many times before, which was why he grew curious when he spotted the two genins. He knew Naruto wanted to keep the home in the clearing a secret from everyone but a few. Kakashi being a part of that few. He figured he would take it upon himself to stop the two genins if they tried to leave the trees and approach the house. Luckily, he didn’t have to, and as a result, he wouldn’t bother telling Naruto. Not just yet, at least.
    He glanced back at the house one final time, observing as a silhouette passed by the curtained window and disappeared from view. A smile spread across his covered lips and he turned away, darting the same way the two young genins had just left in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 207 13
Thirteen years ago at a party something happened only a few people know of it but what if two children were allowed in Konoha for a few days What wou...
13.2K 414 31
Naruto and Sasuke has had their first child, Menma. The story continues with that haha! I am bad at writing story info and I don't even know what I...
9K 396 21
Cinderella AU with a twist Sakura lives with a head mistress and her two daughters. Although sakura is supposed to be considered royalty along with t...
20.3K 493 24
(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.❤️ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old fic of mine.) kikyo Uzumaki is Naruto's t...