Encanto One Shots

By deanlovesyourmom

hello, hello! these will be oneshots i've written. requests are currently open!! started: 1/22/28 finished: More

Rules and Requests.
↳𝘐𝘚𝘈𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘈 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Hurt.
↳𝘋𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘙𝘌𝘚 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Mariano's Sister.
Mariano's Sister P2.
I Was Not Jealous!
Mine.
↳𝘊𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
The Babysitter.
↳𝘔𝘐𝘙𝘈𝘉𝘌𝘓 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Town Gossip.
↳𝘓𝘜𝘐𝘚𝘈 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Helping Hand.
↳𝘗𝘌𝘗𝘈 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Let it Out.
↳𝘉𝘙𝘜𝘕𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
Betrothed to Another.
↳𝘍𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘟 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘓
What Happened to You?
A/N

First Time.

499 9 5
By deanlovesyourmom

hello, hello! this is a smut so if you are uncomfortable with that, please skip. i wrote this a while ago so, it's not good, yet i wouldn't say it's bad.

Isabela x GN!Reader

warnings: only one i can think of is that it's a smut lolol

word count: 2272

You were staring at the woman you hated from across the table. Who were you talking about? Isabela Madrigal. You despised her, you didn't exactly have a reason, you just did. The Madrigals invited you over to the casita for dinner.

You and Isabela, who was coincidentally sat in front of you, had made eye contact before you looked down at your plate quickly. Isabela thought this was strange but didn't think much of it. You finished eating before standing up quickly, "Dinner was lovely, thank you Señora Julieta, I'll be going now." You said before waving and walking out of the casita, a chorus of goodbyes from behind you.

You hadn't realized one of the Madrigals was following you, "Wait! Y/N!" You heard Isabela shout out to you. You groaned before turning around "Yes?" She walked up to you, her big brown eyes looking into yours, sending butterflies into your stomach. You despised it.

"Why'd you leave so early?" The Madrigal standing in front of you asked, you couldn't exactly tell if she really wanted to know. Her tone seemed to be sincere, though she wouldn't make eye contact with you.

You shrugged "Well, I was gonna go home, catch up on my reading." You stared down at Isabela before she looked back up at you "Would you like to read over in my room?"

You nodded quickly without thinking "Yes! I mean- yeah, I'd like that, let me get my book." Isabela giggled softly before nodding "I'll see you soon then" She grabbed your hand and left a small kiss on your knuckles, making your knees weak. Isabela smiled up at you before turning around and walking back to casita.

As much as you hated to admit it, you adored Isabela. You loved her laugh, the way she was so open with herself now. You just loved everything about her.

You hurried back to your house, running inside and grabbing your book from the kitchen counter. You ran back to casita before stopping outside of the door to catch your breath.

Once your lungs were filled, you walked inside. You glanced around, everyone was in their rooms. You walked upstairs and glanced at the glowing doors, looking for a certain one.

You got to isabela's door, you admired the carving on it. It had isabela growing a few flowers and displaying her gift on it. You put your hand on the doorknob, and took a calming breath before walking in.

You saw isabela laying on her bed waiting for you. You realized she hadn't noticed you walked in, you smirked softly before closing the door, locking it quickly.

You walked over to her bed quietly "hey Isabela." You smiled as you saw her jump suddenly "Oh, hi Y/N, you scared me." You chuckled softly before sitting on her bed.

She sat up and looked up at you with a smile "What book do you have there?" You shrugged "I don't really know, it's some book my friend recommended to me."

Isabela nodded and smiled before laying her head on your shoulder, looking at your book. You felt your heartbeat quicken as you began to read.

You stayed in this position for a few hours. You hadn't realized how late it was til you glanced at the clock, 9pm. You looked down at isabela and moved your shoulder slightly as you realized she fell asleep.

"Hey, I'm gonna go back home, I'll come over tomorrow though." You spoke softly. Isabela shook her head and wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you close to her "Dont leave." She mumbled.

You chuckled softly and without thinking, placed a small kiss on her forehead. You only realized what you did after Isabela looked at you, shocked.

"I-I'm sorry.." You mumbled as you looked away from her, blushing in embarrassment. Isabela only chuckled in response. "Y/N, it's okay."

You looked at her as she moved her hand up your thigh "You-you sure?" You mumbled. She nodded and kissed your cheek gently "I'm sure."

You turned towards her before smiling softly "I like you! I mean like- really, really, like you!" You blurred out, you realized what you had said after a dark blush formed on your face.

Isabela smiled and sat up as she looked at you. A small amount of shock formed on her face as she heard what you had said. She shook her head, trying to get rid of the shock. "I like you too Y/N."

You let out a sigh of relief when you heard her, you leaned back before she smashed your lips together. Your eyes widened in shock as you realized what happened.

You kissed back as Isabela deepened the kiss, slowly moving onto your lap. She straddled your lap as you put your hands on her waist, her arms wrapped around her waist.

You felt Isabela smile against your lips before you bit down on her lip, asking for entrance. She obliged and opened her mouth slightly, you grinned and pushed your tongue into her mouth. You felt Isabela entangle her tongue with yours.

Whilst french kissing her you gently ran your hands up her waist. Isabela's back subconsciously arched before you moved your hands up to her breasts. You pulled away and looked at her for approval.

Isabela nodded, causing you to grin. You slowly began playing with her clothed chest. Isabela let out a breathy moan as she began to grip onto the back of your hair.

You left soft kisses on her neck before standing up, leaving Isabela on the bed. Isabela looked up at you, confusion plastered all over her face. You chuckled under your breath before you began to take her dress off with a little bit of her help.

You looked at her body, admiring it. You slipped your hands to her bra, you unhooked it and slipped the straps off. You couldn't help but stare.

Isabela felt her cheeks heat up as she stared up at you. You smirked softly before kissing down her neck and to her breasts. You took her left boob into your mouth. Flicking, biting, and sucking on her nipple.

Isabela let out a breathy moan. Her hand fell to your back, subconsciously rubbing it as encouragement to continue.

You moved onto her right boob, doing the same to it. playing with the other one in your hand.

You pulled away slowly once you were satisfied. Isabela looked up at you, you could see worry written all over her face. "Are you okay mi amor? We don't have to do this if your uncomfortable." You reassured her.

Isabela nodded "This is my.. first." She said the last word quietly, so quietly you could barely hear it. You shrugged and nodded "That's okay. We'll go at your pace and we can stop if you feel uncomfortable"

Isabela looked away, before nodding "Okay" She mumbled. You smiled and placed soft kisses on her neck, leading them down her torso.

You pulled her to the each of the bed, Isabela legs laying loosely off the bed. You looked up at her and smiled before you pulled down her panties.

Isabela bit her lip before gasping as she felt the cold air against her warm area. You rested your hands on her thighs, looking up at her for confirmation.

Isabela nodded "Please." You grinned and licked her clit a few times before taking it into your mouth.

You sucked on it, gently flicking your tongue against it. Isabela's hand shot down to your head, gripping down on your hair. She tugged on it lightly, moaning loudly before you pulled away.

Isabela whined at the loss of contact. You chuckled softly before moving to your ideal place. "I'm gonna use my tongue, okay?"

Isabela nodded. You brought your dominate hand up, spreading her pussy with your index and middle finger.

You grinned before kissing it as a warning you were about to enter. You slowly pushed your tongue inside her. Isabela felt a small amount of pain before it slowly faded.

Isabela loved the feeling of your tongue inside her. You plunged your tongue in and out of her. She gripped down on your hair as her back arched up, letting out loud whines and moans.

You looked up at her, Isabela was already looking down at you. She grinned softly as she moved her hips in unison with your rhythm.

You smirked softly, continuing your movements. Sometimes you would wiggle your tongue inside of her. Others you would leave your tongue out for a few seconds, causing her to buck her hips up to reconnect your tongue with her pussy.

You adored your hair being pulled by Isa. Is was painful, yes, but a good type of painful.

Isabela looked down at you, moaning loudly "Y/N! I'm gonna.. fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Hearing this you pulled your tongue out. You brought your index and middle fingers up and thrusted them inside Isabela.

She was already fairly stretched out so she hardly felt any pain. You glanced up at Isabela and took pride in what you saw. Her once perfect hair now had several strands out of place, a soft blush covered her cheeks.

"You look so beautiful right now mi amor" You said, Isabela only let out a breathy moan and a nod in response.

Isabela's legs got shakey as she reached her peak. She let out a loud moan of your name as she came, coating your fingers in the sticky substance.

You decided that you wouldn't taste Isabela, no, but she would. You pulled your fingers out and looked at her "Open." You commanded.

Isabela looked at you, confused before she realized what you meant. She opened her mouth and you carefully stuck your index and middle fingers into her mouth, "Clean them."

Isabela swirled her tongue around your fingers, sucking off the cum on them before you pulled your fingers out, "How'd it taste?"

You smiled at Isabela's flustered reaction "Good." You heard her mumble. You, however, wouldn't take this for an answer. "What did it taste like?" You further questioned her.

Isabela's blush further darkened "It was sweet" You decided that was a good enough answer. You nodded before standing up.

Isabela met your gaze as she tried to sit up. Her arms, however, gave up on her and she fell back down. This made you let out a chuckle.

You sat down next to her and smiled. Isabela fell onto you "Are you okay? Did I go to hard?" You asked, in fear you may have hurt her.

Isabela nodded in reply "I'm okay, just.. give me a minute" You chuckled softly and moved up, laying your head down on one of the pillows before you covered her with a blanket.

You soon realized Isabela had fallen asleep. You planted a soft kiss on her head, "Goodnight mi amor, sleep well" You said before beginning to doze off yourself.

The next day, Isabela still couldn't walk. Anytime she would try she would stumble and almost fall. You caught her, of course, but you still couldn't help to let out a soft chuckle, which made Isabela let out a soft giggle before she would plant a soft kiss on your lips to shut you up.

You two were in the bath, you planted soft kissed on her neck and torso. Isabela giggled softly at your actions.

"How are you feeling?" You asked Isabela as she laid on your chest, you were gently rubbing her back.

She looked up at you and smiled "I'm good, rather relaxed thanks to you." You chuckled softly and met Isabela's gaze. "Well good." You grinned and kissed her quickly.

You glanced at the time before looking back at her "Breakfast is probably almost ready, you wanna get out?" Isabela nodded "That sounds like a good idea."

You smiled before standing up and draining the water. You picked Isabela up and carried her back to the bedroom.

You placed her down on the bed before looking at her. You helped her get dressed before helping her walk downstairs.

You sat down at the table, Isabela to your right. Dolores decided to sit to your left, "You two were rather loud last night." Dolores said, causing you to choke on the water you were drinking.

Isabela patted your back to help you regain your breath "Sorry" you mumbled. Isabela glared at Dolores.

You rested your hand on Isabela's thigh. Once breakfast was served you began eating. You noticed the weird glances you got from the rest of the Madrigals. You didn't think much of it, besides, how loud could Isabela have been?

Once you finished breakfast Isabela let out a quiet "Thank you, breakfast was lovely." Before excusing the the both of you.

You stood up, helping isabela back upstairs. You walked to her room before she stumbled inside. You chuckled softly before picking up the girl and carrying her to the bed.

"I'm tired." Isabela whined, to which you let out a soft laugh, "Well we didn't get much sleep last night" Isabela nodded before snuggling into your chest.

Isabela wrapped her hands around your waist, as you laid down on the bed, "You can take a nap, mi amor, it's okay." To which Isabela only nodded into your chest.

You grabbed your book from last night, reading where you left off. You had your hand on Isabela's head only lifting it to turn the page.

You realized why you hated isabela so much. It was cause you loved her. You loved her more than words could describe, and judging by her previous actions, she loved you too. It was only a matter of time before someone confessed.

>End.

thank you for reading!! feel free to vote and comment!!:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 14.4K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
370K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 50.2K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
820K 50.1K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...