Abandoned

By NoraGrande

"I only married you because I feel sorry for you! Now, get out of my life and never come back." Join Melissa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Losing it
Chapter 2: Afterwards
Chapter 3: Two Weeks Later
Chapter 4: Meeting Chris Again
Chapter 5: Worst Day Ever
Chapter 6: Full of Surprises
Chapter 7: Relationship Dramas
Chapter 8: Bad Signs
Chapter 9: Rejected
Chapter 10: Loss
Chapter 11: Embarrassment (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Embarrassment (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Flashbacks
Chapter 13: Goodbye Loved Ones
Chapter 14: Depression
Chapter 15: Back to Normal?
Chapter 16: "Mom..."
Chapter 17: Stuck
Chapter 18: Confess
Chapter 19: Unnoticed
Chapter 20: Misunderstanding
Chapter 21: Such a Spender
Chapter 22: 'Unforced' Kisses
Chapter 23: Birthday Gone Wrong
Chapter 24: New Life
Chapter 25: Dinner Reservation
Chapter 26: Separated
Chapter 27: Secret Plan
Chapter 28: Couldn't Let You Go
Chapter 29: Reconnecting
Chapter 30: Welcome Home
Chapter 31: One Night Only
Chapter 32: Twins
Chapter 34: Back to School
Chapter 35: A Day Before Prom
Chapter 36: You're Leaving?
Chapter 37: No Time Left
AUTHOR'S NOTE
HAPPY ENDING + EPILOGUE
SAD ENDING + EPILOGUE
A Spin-Off Book Related to Abandoned
Extra Chapter: Christmas' Special

Chapter 33: One Week Suspension

17.9K 500 15
By NoraGrande

Hey guys! There will be a R18 scene in this chapter. It will start when there is a symbol of ***. I already warned you! If you're below 18, you better not read that part.

-Melissa's POV-

It's been three days that I never go to school since I received a week suspension for no reason. I've been staying with Chris and I didn't tell him about me, getting suspended. He didn't even bothered to send me back to James' apartment. I, myself, don't want that as James might bring Megan over and have a little make out session. You'll never know. Due to not wanting to tell Chris that I got suspended, I was forced to give him a reason why I can't go to school and that considered a lie. But he always give me the freedom to do things and doesn't give a shit why I never go to school. Today is Monday and on Thursday, I returned to school.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Chris asked me, crossing his arms over his chest and leaned against the bedroom door. He looked at me with dark eyes, waiting for another lying reason.

Since I'm still laying on the bed, I pretended to have a cough and sniffed, pretending that I have a flu. I turned and looked at him with my pity eyes. I then said, "I'm having a flu."

He uncrossed his arms and stalked towards me. He sat beside me and put strains of my hair behind my ear. He then placed his hand on my forehead to check whether I'm having a fever. I pretended to shiver and coughed so that he really think that I'm sick.

"Chris, I'm cold..." Lies. Actually, the room is pretty warm. I tried my best to pretend so that I feel pampered by Chris so that he doesn't know that I got suspended.

Without saying a word, he grabbed a blanket from the bedside drawer and covered me as if today is the start of winter season. He tucked in the blanket and I couldn't move my legs at all. He stood up and stared right through my eyes.

"Feeling better?" He asked, being all fatherly. I smiled at him and nodded. He smiled back and leaned closer to me. He kissed my forehead before walking out of the room. Before he opened the door, he told me that he will be in the kitchen, cooking some chicken soup for me. I said a simple okay and he walked off.

Today, he is not working but he's still busy keeping in contact with clients in his home office. Since Friday, he didn't go to his main office to work and I don't know the reason why. The weird thing is everyday, we will have a guest and all of them is his clients. Because of that, I was forced to wear something classy which me and Chris bought right after the ultrasound scan. We also bought some casual clothes for me , just in case I'm lack of clothes.

Since Chris downstairs, I decided to have a quick rinse before going downstairs for my chicken soup. I looked at the wall clock and it showed ten o'clock in the morning. I sighed and got rid of the blanket. I get up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom.

Once I get in and closed the bathroom door, I looked myself in the mirror as if it's a daily routine to do it. I stared at my own self and my eyes always looked to my big belly. I placed my hands gently on top of it. Of course, I did that sweet talk to them again.

"How does mommy gonna get skinny again? Later during mummy's prom night, mommy is gonna be the fattest person in the hall. Luckily, both of you are too innocent." I giggled to myself, rubbing my belly in circular motion. Not wanting to waste time, I turned on the tap water and washed my face and brush my teeth afterwards. I then stripped off Chris' clothes and slowly stepped into the bathtub, preventing me from slipping. I just sat there and washed myself up, thinking predicting problems that could happen in this future like Chris might get to know that I don't have much time left or a fight involving me, James and Megan. I sighed and lay my back, hoping that having a bath could clear my mind.

After a few minutes in the bath, I got up and stepped out. I cleaned myself up and walked out of the bathroom, went straight to the repacked closet. I stared at my clothes and figured out what to wear. I stood there for solid two minutes just to get a suitable shirt so that I will be comfortable.

I took a long-sleeved oversized shirt that has the logo of Peace at the middle and a short black jeans shorts. As for the shoes, I decided to wear a cute black booties. I took a matching bra and panties and walked out of the closet. I took off my towel and tossed it onto the bed.

***

As I was about to put on my panties, the bedroom door opened and came in Chris. I shrieked and quickly grabbed my towel, hiding my naked body. Chris looked at me with his eyes widened, shocked.

"I should have knocked. Sorry!" He apologised, looking down. I sighed. Luckily it's just Chris not some burglar that came into the penthouse to steal expensive stuffs. I just shook my head.

"It's okay. Why are you here?" I asked him, turning around afterwards. I then put my towel to the side and my back could be seen. I took my panties and wore it as fast as I can. Chris didn't answer me in a split second. So I decided to voice out.

"Chris?" I looked over my shoulder. I saw his jaw dropping and stared at my bottom with his naughty eyes. I rolled my eyes and ignored him by putting on my bra. I heard him gulped. Seriously, is he okay?

After I'm done clasping my bra, I took my shorts. But before I could even wear it, a hand hold my shoulder and turned me around. Once I'm spun around to meet his eyes, he cupped my face and kissed me hard. His kiss is a needy type. I had no choice but respond to his hungry lips. My tiny hands grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. He growled and pushed me, making my back met the wall. He advanced towards me and kissed me again. Much more harder. He bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I'm being a good girl, parted my lips a little for him. He quickly darted his tongue straight into my lips exploring my mouth. I moaned when I could feel him kneading my ass. He automatically lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. He let go one of his hands and started playing with the hem of my panties. His lips is still exploring me, never giving me a chance to fight him or even take a breath. He then, himself, broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine. His chest moved up and down rapidly due to the French kiss we just had. I thought he was done, but I was wrong. He looked at my neck as if he's a vampire that is ready to bite his prey. He massaged my neck and started giving me butterfly kisses. I giggled due to the ticklish kisses. But his naughty hands stopped my giggling. He cupped my breast underneath my bra, making me moan and make me feel needy.

"Chris..." I moaned his name. I could feel him grinning in between the kisses. His handwork started to get rough. I grabbed onto his biceps and arched my back. Oh god. It's been so long since I've encounter this passion. From there, I want him. I need him. I moaned again after his hands naughtily unclasped my bra. He stopped the butterflies kisses on my neck and turned his focus on my breast. Me being impatient, I begged.

"Please..." I begged him. He smirked. He looked at me and stroked my cheek.

"Please what, Melissa?" He teased me by slowing stripping off my bra. I swallowed a gulp and hold onto his shoulder.

"I want you... I want you inside me..." Wow, I sounded like a whore. He gave me a humourless smile and carried me to the bed. He lightly placed me on the bed. He started taking off his shirt, making me bit my lip and enjoy the view. He got on top of me and played the hem of my underwear again. He didn't even took them off yet and it's getting on my nerves. So I'm being impatient, I got up and stripped them off myself, letting my private part bare for him to see for so long.

"Wow..." He muttered, looking at the naked body below him. I pulled him close and met his lips again. I could hear him unbuckling his belt. He took it off together with his briefs. I could feel the tip of his 'member' brushing against my private part. He keep on doing that which makes me feel annoyed. I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at him. He gave me a laugh.

"You want this, baby?" He asked me the stupidest question. I scowled and said:

"Yes... I need you inside me, now!"

Without further ado, he did it. He slides his 'member' inside me, making him groaned. I gasped and hold onto his shoulder. He adjusted himself to get a comfortable position. He gave me a quick peck before moving himself in and out. Every thrust, it started to get faster. I'm here being pounded by my ex-husband keep on moaning and demanded him to go faster. When he picked up the pace, I could myself thrusting together with him. I could feel my insides started to tighten; showing that I'm close. I dug my nails at his back and stretched his back, making him groaned. I try to hold on but I couldn't. He purposely play my clit and speed up the pace. I had no choice but to let it all out, screaming his name as loud as I could. He also joined in, shooting himself inside me. He gave one last small thrusts before crashing himself on top of me.

Our bodies are now covered in sweats and we felt sticky. Chris rolled to another side of the bed and stared up to the ceiling, still panting. I turned my head to face him. He turned to face me and had a little eye contact. I smiled at him. He smirked and leaned closer to me. He put his arm behind me and hugged me close.

***

"Do you think it's wrong?" I started the conversation after the heated moment. I traced his tattoo on his chest with my index finger. He looked at me and stroked my hair.

"What is wrong?"

"Having sex with my ex-husband." I shyly replied his question. He raised an eyebrow.

"No. I must say that this is awesome... And you're getting better." He commented and winked at me afterwards. I giggled and lay my head on his bare chest.

"Am I loud just now, like the one that you told Christine? You know, the part where you say '... Multiple of orgasms. Loud ones.'" I mimicked his sentence. He laughed and gave me a guilty face.

"Apparently, yes. But I like that." He teased. I buried my face on his chest. Gosh, I must be such an embarrassment. He chuckled and stroked my back.

"So, you're not sick anymore?" He joked. I swallowed a gulp. Uh oh, he bring up the lying reason. I cleared my throat and acted normal.

"Maybe." I replied him.

"All thanks to my best friend." He winked at me. I playfully slapped his chest and laughed. I hugged him back and kissed tiny squares of his chest.

"You're done with the chicken soup?" I put the joke aside.

"Well yeah. I was about to tell you that soup is ready but you tortured me with your seductive actions. So I have no choice but to have a little fun with you. Anyways, I think the soup is already cold." Oops. I guessed I have to microwave it so at least I have breakfast.

I let go of his grip and sat at the side of the bed, before standing up to get change. But of course, Chris being a pervert dragged me back to the bed. He carried me up and placed me on his lap. I could feel his 'member' at my ass. I tried my best to steadied my breath so that I didn't show him that I want more.

"You're not going anywhere. You stay here with me and have a little romantic fun." He whispered in my ear, making me cringe. I swallowed a gulp and nodded as if I'm his puppet.

He turned my face around so that I'm face to face with him. He leaned closer and kissed me again but slowly. He then carefully placed me off his lap and to the bed. He pushed me and he crashed himself on top of me. He broke the kiss and looked me straight in the eyes.

Before he could continue seducing me, the doorbell from the front door rang. Gosh, why? Chris swore in between pants and got off from me. He got up from the bed and started putting on new clothes - much more formal. He then looked at me and demanded me.

"Wear something smart or smart casual. My client is here." His eyebrows furrowed. He fixed his sex hair and walked out of the bedroom to answer the door. I took a deep breath and went to the closet. I feel sore due to the fun I had with Chris and it's been so long since I did that.

I put on my same matching lingerie and went straight into the closet. Too lazy to dress up, I took an oversized grey cotton dress and a black translucent leggings. As for shoes, I wore a wood brown high boots. I messed up with my hair and put into a messy bun. I looked myself in the mirror before walking out to introduce myself. Satisfied, I went out of the bedroom, down to the living room.

Once I'm downstairs, I already saw Chris and his client discussing on the project. I walked closer to them and Chris noticed me first.

"Melissa, meet my client-" I cut him short after knowing who is his client for today. It turned out to be James' father.

"Mr Miller?"

"That's me. How are you, Melissa?" He asked me. He opened his arms, wanted to give me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm all good. What about you?" I asked him back after breaking the embrace.

"Stressed. In and out... Busy guy." He joked. I giggled and turned my direction to Chris. He just stood there, waiting for me to finish being friendly with James' father. I stepped back and politely told them to continue while I make them drinks.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the drawer, taking two teacups and a teapot. I then take a teabag and put it into the teapot. I add in a hot water and it's done. I put them on the tray and I started walking off, towards the guys.

"Great. Beverage's here." Chris announced. I smiled at him and placed the tray on top of the coffee table. I politely turned the cups to the correct side and poured the tea in. The guys said a simple thanks and they have a sip before continuing their project.

I, like a usual, sat beside Chris every time when he had a meeting with his clients because I was forced to. Right now, Chris and Mr. Miller are discussing on how this room will be decorated and other interior related. They are still 'arguing' which room suits best for the meeting room. So I'm being a busybody, I decided to help up.

"You guys are planning on the meeting room, right?" I politely asked them. Mr. Miller looked at me, nodded afterwards. He then took a sip from his tea and placed it on top of the coffee table.

"I decided to build the meeting room here but Chris disagrees and wanted to put here instead." He explained. He pointed at the big blue sheet that architects uses while explained it to me. I looked closely at the planning paper.

"What kind of table you guys want to use for the meeting room? Is it a rectangular shape or...?" I asked them to specify on the capacity.

"We used for more than twenty people. I wanted to have a keystone-like table so it probably really huge." Chris answered, leaning closer to me. I took a deep breath to control myself before something happens. I cleared my throat and moved forward, focusing on his interior designs.

"Then I suggest to take this big room that Chris has chosen because the table might be 7x32 feet. And then you can occupy the rest of the room like projector and coffee machines." I gave them my opinion. They looked at me with an elated look on their faces. Did I say something good?

"That's brilliant, Melissa! I will contact the supplier and get it done before our real project starts." Mr. Miller praised me. I grinned from ear to ear, feeling proud. I looked at Chris and smirked at him. He shook his head and chuckled. He brought me close and rubbed my arm, doesn't matter whether Mr. Miller watching us.

"So what colour do you want, Chris?" Mr. Miller asked Chris before dialling the supplier. Chris looked at me and said, "you choose."

I smiled and just sat there, thinking which colour suits for a meeting room. I looked up at Mr. Miller after I get my idea on the colour.

"Erm, we can use mahogany wood then in the middle, use a tampered glass. If you can, put the logo of your companies' name in the middle of the table." I slowly explained so that he can jotted down notes. Mr. Miller gave me a nod and started pressing numbers on his phone.

Suddenly, I could feel a breath blown against my ear which makes me jerk. It turned out to be Chris leaning against my ear. He then whispered, "you should work with me instead of going to school."

I giggled and beat his hard chest. He pretended to rub his chest ,showing that it's painful, but I didn't use all that force to beat him. He chuckled and poked my nose. I smiled and did the same to him but I also squeeze his cheeks. He took my wrist and put them on my lap. He gave me a glare, asking me to behave myself. I just rolled my eyes and turned my attention to James' father.

"All settled." He announced. I proudly clapped my hands and congratulates them both. Suddenly, Chris' phone rang. He excused himself and went out for the living room, to the balcony. I sat there with James' father, feeling awkward. After a few seconds, he started a conversation.

"How are you, Melissa?"

"I'm good." There's a silence again. Then of course he brings in his son's name.

"You know that James is together-"

"Yeah, I do." I cut him short. I'm still mad at him for what he did to me. He just got me suspended.

"You want to know why?" He continued.

"Do I have a choice?" I crossed my arms over his chest. I raised an eyebrow. He cleared his throat and started explaining.

"Well, he still love you. He always think that he's going to be your last love and you are going to be his last love. But everything goes downhill after you married Chris and pregnant with his child. He patched back with Megan because of revenge. He wanted to show how he felt during that period of time when you're with Chris. During that night when you go meet Chris, he started screaming and scold me. He even injured himself, Melissa. Just for you." He explained. My heart melt after hearing that from his own father's mouth. I looked down and think about it. I can't be in a relationship with him. I already have Chris even though we're not together. The saddest thing is that he really really loves me. God, what should I do?

"Then why he had me suspended? It's not a three or four days suspension. It's a week suspension and I can't take my examinations right now because of him telling on me. What did I do wrong that he became like this?" I raised my voice a little. Mr. Miller sighed. He took a sip from the tea before continuing.

"He bribed the discipline master. He did that so that he doesn't need to see your face and suffer." My mind went blank right after he told me that. A tear rolled down my cheek. Must be be that cruel?! I quickly wiped it away as I don't want Chris to see me like this. Mr. Miller reached out his hand and rested on my shoulder. He patted and try to cheer me up. I just gave him a smile, telling him that I will be fine... But I'm not.

A few seconds later, Chris walked in with a strange face. Mr. Miller got up from his seat, ready to leave. He shook hands with Chris. He then came towards me and hugged me. He rubbed my back, still trying to calm me down. He then walked towards the door with Chris' guidance. They said their goodbyes before Chris closed the door. I just stood there, waiting for Chris as if I'm a ten-year-old kid that just get grounded. Chris turned around and advanced towards me.

"Is there something you need to tell me?" Chris raised an eyebrow. He folded his arms and tapped his feet on the floor. I swallowed my saliva, trying to not feel scared.

"Noth... Nothing. Everything's fine." Lies. Everything is not fine.

"Stop lying to your partner, Melissa. Just tell me, what's the exact reason you're not in school today!" His voice raised a little and became hoarse. His eyes darkened and the tapping of his foot gets louder.

"I'm suspended for a week, okay!"

"Why?"

"James... He got me suspended."

"Yeah, why?"

"That's the thing. There's no fucking reason!"

"If there's no reason, why did you get suspended?"

"James bribed the discipline master!" I shouted. By the end of that, I started to burst into tears. Chris came closer to me. His eyes softened. He hugged me tight and shushed me. I buried my face against his chest, making his suit wet.

"Why... Why would he do that?" I said unclearly in between my cries. He just stroked my back, calming me down.

"Because he doesn't like you. Every time when he said that three words to you, he didn't mean it. But me... Well, I meant it. A lot. And you should know that by heart." He sweetly said that, making me melt against him. He raised my face up. He used the pads of his both thumbs to wipe away my tears. He gave me an assuring smile and said,

"I love you, Melissa. I will always love you."

--------------------------------------------------------------
HEYYY! Another chapter. Like the interesting part? Haha, I'm still trying my best. Anyways, vote and comment this book. Also, follow me.

Love,
Nora

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
69.9K 311 9
Finally today his revenge is completed... Or so he thought... "We all thought that Jones & Jones company has gone bankrupt. Mr. Jones ran away and in...
296K 7K 31
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
5.1K 484 52
Highest rank :. #75 in traveling #108 in Teen fiction (09/09/16) Me: "Love just complicates life." Him: "And sorts it out at the same time." Me: "Eh...