Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-42

2.2K 214 151
By Rohahatim

Double Update for my lovely Readers <3

Hoor went to her place and sat on her chair. It was almost 6:15 p.m. and she was supposed to be free by 8. They could've waited, they didn't. Her eyes fell on the bandage on her hand. He made her do it. She glared at the bandage before ripping it off harshly. It hurt. It always does. She didn't care and threw it in the dustbin. It was stinging but she was adamant on doing anything. She even wiped the ointment with a tissue and then got busy with everything.

"Tatu meeru kaha jarai h?" Meerub asked Arsalan in her toddler voice. She was sitting in his lap in the backseat with Momal sitting beside them. Ayaan was driving while their father was in the passenger seat.

(Tatu where's meeru going?)

"Meeru mano se milni jarai hai."
(Meeru is going to meet Mano.)

"Mano my new friend." She told him a billionth time.

"Yes yes." He nodded.

'Yes yes." She mimicked him.

"My naughty baby." He tickled her.

"Tatu no." She laughed out loud. He kissed her and stopped her after some seconds because she was now red due to laughing so much.

—------------------------------

"Kia baat thi Ayaan?" Hoor's father in law asked. It was almost 7:30 pm now.

(What did you want to talk about, Ayaan.?)

"Uncle Hoor ajaye tabhi baat kar lenge. Wo chahti thi yahan ho, wo hurt hogi..."

(Uncle we'll talk when Hoor comes. She wanted to be here, she'll be hurt.)

"Where's Hoor?" Hoor's mother in law asked.
"Hospital." Ahil replied.

"Toh hospital me koi emergency to hogi nahi, agar hoti toh tum log baray ho, tum log wahan hotay."

(So hospital won't have any emergency I am sure, if there was then you guys are senior, you would've been there.)

"Yes ammi there was no emergency ..."
"Toh usay le ana tha na." She huffed and he sighed.

(Then you should've brought her.)

"Jao lay kar ao usay, sab hain wo hi nahi hai bas." His mother ordered and he stood up. He couldn't say no to his mother. Even if he dared she'd throw a shoe without caring about anything.

(Go and bring her. Everyone's here except her.)

"Ayaan please come out. Ek baat krni hai." Ayaan nodded and went behind him.
(I have to talk.)

"Ye...Tumhari behen ka mood kiun off tha aj?"
(Why was your sister's mood off today?)

"She wanted me to delay the proposal by two hours since she wanted to be a part of it. I said no I can't and you can come by yourself. Bas isi ka ghussa hai k uske bagher sb hojayega."

(....That's why she is angry that everything will be done without her.)

"Toh jab usy hurt kar ni skty toh bola kiun? Baat karne se to andar tmne mana kr hi dya."

(Then if you can't hurt her why did you say that? You refused to talk inside without her.)

"Hurt ni kr skta, tang to kr skta hu na." He said, making Ahil smile a little. Ayaan went back inside while Ahil went to pick her up

(I can't hurt but I can tease.)

————————————

"Can we have a coffee?" Hoor said & Ahil who was about to open the door stopped.

"It's not a nice time to have coffee." Hamza replied and closed his eyes, putting his head to the back of the chair. Ahil frowned.

"Please. I don't want to go home. If you don't wanna grab a coffee, have some shake or just water or sit there, give me some company. Our duty ends at same time." His frown deepened.

"Why don't you want to go home?"

"No one's at home."

"Where are they?"

"My in laws' house."

"Why didn't you go?"

"Duty."

" You can go now. " He shrugged.

"I don't want to." More deepened.

"Why?"

"If they feel my absence, they'll ask me to come. I wanted to go with them but they couldn't delay it for 2 hours. I wanted to be present. Even Ayaan bhai didn't listen to me. Dr Ahil scolded me in front of Bhai today. I am just embarrassed to meet anyone now." Clenched his jaw.

"So what if Sir Ayaan didn't listen to you? Small fights happen between siblings. That doesn't mean he doesn't love you." Hamza was slightly annoyed. The person eavesdropping was annoyed too.

"And Sir Ahil scolded you so what? He's your senior. Please don't ruin the relationships because of your stupid ego. At the end you'll be left with regrets only." Hamza stood up to leave.

"You're a liar, Hamza."' He stopped.

"What do you mean?"

"You know better what you're lying about."

"I never lied. I've  only either hidden the truth or manipulated it. Take care. Bye." With that Hamza was out & he stopped seeing Ahil there.

"You will tell me, one day." Hoor shouted before him and it reached the ears of both. Hamza left while Ahil entered the room.

Hoor looked up when he entered. Her eyebrows scrunched and the first thing she could think of was her unbandaged hand. Her eyes moved from his glaring face to her hand and then back at his face and then her hand. His eyes moved at her direction and he realized.

"Meri marzi." She spoke first.
(My choice.)

"Tumhari marzian main shadi ke baat nikaluga. Forun utho aur chalo mery sath. Ghar pe sab wait krrhy hain." He said, glaring at her.

(I'll take all your choices out after marriage. Stand up and come with me. Everyone's waiting at home.)

"Mera toh nahi krrhy na. Aur aap kiu aye hain? Meray pas gari hai mai askti thi."

(They're not waiting for me. And why did you come? I have car I could've come.)

"Mjhy koi shoq nahi hai tumhe pick karne ka, Ammi ne bola tha islye aya hun. Ab mazeed koi bakwas ni sununga main, tameez se akar gaari me beth jao warna zabardasti le jaunga."

(I have no interest in coming to take you? Ammi said so I came. Now I won't listen to any crap, sit in the car with manners otherwise I'll take you forcefully.)

"Main hath tordugi apke meray pas b aye toh." Hoor stood up from her chair.

(I'll break your hands if you come near me.)

"Is jalay huy hath se anda na tootay, hath torengi madam." His anger was increasing.

(You can't even break an egg with this burnt hand, let alone my hands madam.)

"Mera hath jala hai na, apse matlab?"

(My hand's burnt, is it any of your business?)

"Han koi matlab nahi, meri taraf se puri ki puri jaljao, mjhy koi parwah nahi. Ab chalogi ya nahi?"

(Yes none of my business, get whole of yourself burnt from my side I don't care. Now will you come or no?)

"Allah na kry main jalu. Bolne se pehle soch to lia kren, Ghussay me dimagh k screw dheely hojatay hain apke to." She said angrily and started picking up her items to leave.

(May Allah never let me burn. Think before you speak. The screws of your mind get lose in anger.)

"Km az kam dheely hi hoty hain, expired toh nahi tumhari tarah." Hoor picked her bag and moved past him, not before glaring at him.

(They get lose, At least they're not expired like you.)

"Why did you remove the bandage?" He asked while driving.

"I know you did all this." Hoor said.

"What?"

"You said to bhai not to wait for me. Ap chahty hi nahi thay ke main aun. Apne mjhy jaan kr bhai ke samne daanta." She looked towards him.

(...you didn't want me to come. You scolded me in front of bhai willingly.)

"He's your senior at the hospital. You're supposed to respect him."

"Ok but it isn't necessary that every senior deserves respect. If a senior disrespects you and insults you, we do have a right to reply back."

"But a senior is a senior, they don't disrespect you, they're just scolding you for your mistakes. You're bound to respect  and obey them, understand?" He said sternly.

"No. I didn't understand and I am not sitting in this car as your intern so stop ordering me."

"Shutup."

"You shutup."

"Hoor badtameezi mat kro." He said sternly.
(Hoor don't be mannerless.)

"Ap krrhy hai. Ye  shutup kia hota hai? Jab dil kia shut up bol dety hai. I won't ever shut up. Ab ek bar bhi shutup bola ya badtameezi ki toh bht bura krugi main."

(You're being mannerless. What is this shut-up? Whenever you want you ask me to shut up. I won't ever shut up. Now if you ask me to shut up again or acted Ill mannered to me, I will do very bad.)

"Oh? Kia krogi?"
(Oh? What will you do?)

"Don't underestimate me."
"SHUT. UP." He said, emphasising both words.

"Now you'll see." Hoor glared at him, making plans in her mind. Hoor entered the house, said salam, met her aunt in law and Wania and sat beside her mother in law.

"Shuru kro Hoor." Ayaan said.
(Start it...)

"What? Mera toh wait b ni kia kisi ne."
(...No one even waited for me.)

"Gurya tumhara hi wait krrahy hain. Humne kaha tum hi baat krogi." Ayaan said and she smiled excitedly.
(Gurya we've been waiting for you. We decided you'll talk.)

"Hum—"
(We—)

"Oor phupho." Meerub came shouting Hoor's name into the lounge and went to her. Hoor chuckled, kissed her and picked her up in her lap while her mother in law picked Umair and Mahnoor who also came behind her.

"Mano my new friend." She told her in her toddler voice and Hoor nodded her head. She decided to listen to her little munchkin before proceeding. Hoor looked around and decided to speak.

"Hum actually, Ayaan bhai ke lye wania api ka hath le kar aaye hain."
(We actually brought Wania api's hand for Ayaan bhai.)

It took 2 seconds to comprehend her sentence. Arsalan, despite all his effort to behave, laughed out loud and Hassan followed it. Their laughter made Ayaan and Ahil  bow their heads down to control the laughter or hide their smiles. Wania facepalmed herself. She was sitting with them since it was not a proposal where she'd be shying etc. She had her consent before, her parents didn't know about it. She was here so her parents can give the decision easily after asking her consent and discuss the matters too. Her father also chuckled. She'd made everyone in the lounge laugh. Her father in law and mother in law only smiled. They'd understand what she actually meant but the sentence structure went wrong. She frowned and turned red due to embarrassment. She had no idea why they were laughing.

"Wania api why is everyone laughing?" She whispered in Wania's ear.

"Hoor tm Ayaan ke lye mera hath nahi layi ho, mery lye Ayaan ka rishta layi ho, mera hath mangne." Hoor's eyes widened and she bit her lips.
(Hoor you didn't bring my hand for Ayaan, you brought Ayaan's proposal for me, to ask for my hand.)

"Wo I mean main Wania api ke lye Ayaan bhai ka rishta layi hun." She said, embarrassed.
(Oh I mean I brought Ayaan Bhai's proposal for Wania api.)

"Ayaan is a nice man. I don't have a problem but it is Wania's life so she'll decide." Her father said.

"I have already asked her uncle. She said yes." Wania's parents looked at Wania with happy shock on their faces.

"Wania, are you ok with this?" Her mother asked.

"Yes. They asked me before sending the proposal. You guys know him and he is Hoor's brother as well. So I thought about it and I felt that I should try to move on now." She said, controlling her tears. Hoor gave her a side hug.

"Bhai bht achy hain. Apke bhai jaisy to bilkul bhi nahi hain." Hoor whispered in Wania's ears and Wania slapped her arm.
(Bhai is very nice. Definitely not like your brother.)

"Badtameez larki." She said out loud and Hoor pouted.
(Ill mannered girl.)

"Chalen ab date waghera fix kr lety hain. Ayaan tum batao, phir Wania se puchty hain." Hoor's father said.
(Let's fix the date. Ayaan you tell, then we'll ask Wania.)

"I want everything very simple. Meri taraf se abhi Nikkah krlen, naik kaam main der kesi." He said, seriously.
(...We can do Nikkah even now I don't have a problem.)

"Nahi abhi nahi, 2 days baad." Hoor said and Ahil glared at her.
(No now now, 2 days later.)

"Tumse nahi pucha, Wania api se pucha hai." He smiled at her but only Hoor knew the meaning behind the smile. It was not a sweet smile.
(You're not asked, He asked Wania api.)

"Hoor's right. 2-3 days later is fine. I want it simple too." Wania said and this time Hoor gave a sickly sweet smile to Ahil.

"What about Rukhsati?"

"I don't have a problem. It is totally Wania's choice since she's the one leaving her family. I would like it soon but not with Nikkah since she may have to pack the kids' stuff etc and I want to do some renovation in the house as well for the kids."

"What renovation, Ayaan?" His father asked.

"I was thinking of turning the extra guest rooms and stores into a kids' room. We don't really have guests and even if we ever have, we'll manage. They're not more important than the kids. They're growing up and they need space." His father nodded in agreement.

The date for Nikkah was finalised while the date for Rukhsati was not decided. Nikkah was 2 days later. Once the stuff has been packed and room's renovated, Rukhsati will be done since there were no invitations to the relatives. Even if only close relatives were invited, 3 siblings of Wania's mother with kids and 4 siblings of Wania's father with kids,  it would have become a very huge gathering and Wania didn't want it.

Ali and Momal entered the lounge, laughing.
"Baba Ali has a cat. I want one too." Momal ran to her baba and told him excitedly.

"That's nice. We can get one too." He patted her cheek.

"It has 3 babies too. White and black."

"Ok we'll get a cat but who will take care of it?"

"I'll do it." Momal said and Ayaan promised her a cat.

Hoor's mother in law stood up to go to her room and Hoor followed her, thinking of how to make her mother in law angry at her beloved son. Revenge was due.
She sat beside her with a sad face.

"What happened Hoor?"

"Kuch nahi aunty."
(Nothing Aunty.)

"Don't lie, tell me." She placed a hand on her head.

"Aunty apka beta bht badtameez hai, har waqt gussa krty hain. Bar bar dhamkian bhi dety or shut up shut up kehte rehte hain. Bilkul bhi tameez se baat nahi krty, aesy thori krty hain apni wife k sath." Hoor complained as if there was no one more innocent than her in this world.

(Aunty your son is so mannerless, he always gets angry on me. He threatens me always and keeps asking me to shut up shut up.  He doesn't talk to me with respect, who does this with their wife?)

"Main rukhsat ho kr yaha augi toh aesa sulook krengy wo mery sth?" She wiped her eyes. Though there were no tears, still she did, to look more innocent.
(When I'll come here after Rukhsati, then is this how he'll treat me?)

"Main janti hun ghussay ka tez hai magar dil ka bura nahi hai. Main dekhti hun usay, akhir kesay usne tum se badtameezi ki. Pareshan na hona, main tmry sth hu." She hugged Hoor and called Ahil. Hoor smiled evilly in her mind.
(I know he gets angry but he is not bad by heart. I'll see him. How can he talk to you rudely? Don't worry, I am with you.)

"Jee ammi..." Ahil stopped as his eyes fell on her. Oh, so this woman must have done something.
(Yes...)

"Tumne Hoor pe ghussa kia, Tum usse pyar se baat kiun nahi krty?" His mother glared at him and Hoor's eyes widened.

(Why did you get angry on her? Why don't you talk to her with love?)

'Aunty pyar se baat karne ka toh maine nahi kaha tha...Mujhe nahi chahiye inka pyar'
(Aunty I didn't say about talking with love...I don't need his love.)

Ahil glared at Hoor and then moved to his mother, all the while throwing daggers at Hoor through his eyes but apparently smiling at his mother.

"Ammi apki bahu ka hath jalgya tha, maine isko bandage lagane ka bola tha...isne thori der me utar dya...Dekhen zakham kharab horha hai." Ahil said in a worried voice as if no one else cared for Hoor in this world more than him. His mother held her hand and her eyes widened.

(Ammi your daughter in law burnt her hand, I asked her to bandage her hand...she removed it after some time...look the wound is getting worse.)

"Dekha ammi, bas yahi bandage utarne pe thora sakhti se maine kaha ke bandage krlo magar apki bahu ne baat nahi maani...Ab dekhen isme meri kia ghalti hai? Main to bas iske khyal se keh rha tha." Hoor's mouth hung open at the acting. If she thought she was the best actor, she was wrong.

(See Ammi, just for removing this bandage I said a little strictly to do it again but your daughter in law doesn't listen..now see what's my mistake in this? I was saying this only because I care for her.)

"Hoor beta, ye kia tareeka hai? Medicine kun nahi lagayi, bandage kahan hai? Aesay kon karta hai?" NO NO NO. Her plan was getting back at her.
(Hoor dear, what is this? Why didn't you apply medicine, where is bandage? Who does this?)

"Aray ammi choren, koi baat nahi. Hojata hai. Main dobara krduga." He smiled and glared at Hoor.
(Oh Ammi leave, it's okay. It happens. I'll do it again.)

'Ghatya admi. Akru. Badtameez. Sara plan kharab. Ya Allah kal hospital me kesy samna krugi? Saray badlay lega.'

(Creep. Cruel. Mannerless. Ruined the whole plan. Ya Allah how will I meet him tomorrow at hospital ? He'll take all revenges.)

'Tumhari acting kal hospital me nikalta hun.'
(I'll take your acting out in hospital.)

"Ahil main ati hun, tum iski bandage krdo dobara. Hoor beta aesy krogi toh ghussa toh ayega na. He cares for you, tum uski biwi ho. Apna khyal nahi krogi toh phr aesay to hoga." She patted her head and left, leaving them behind.

(Ahil I'll be back, you bandage her again. Hoor if you'll do such things then definitely he'll be angry. He cares for you, you're his wife. If you don't take care of yourself then this will happen.)

Hoor was on bed while Ahil was standing beside bed. Their eyes met and both of them were throwing glares.

"Karlia bura meray sath? YoU'lL sEe" He mocked her and left the room to take the first aid box etc, leaving a fuming Hoor behind.
(Have you done the bad?...)

'Asa meray sath hi kiun hota hai?He ruined my image in front of my aunty. She'll now doubt me everytime.'

(Why does this happen to me every time?...)

Ahil came back with the box and sat beside her.
"Hath do apna." He said strictly. His eyebrows were furrowed. Hoor forwarded her hand and he applied ointment. He then wrapped the bandage around her hand and stood up.
(Give me your hand.)

He turned around and was about to leave but stopped.
"Shadi ke bad bht pyar dunga, ok? And do NOT remove the bandage till 3 days" He whispered in her ear and left the room.
(I'll give you a lot of love after marriage, okay?...)

'I don't know his plans but I won't let him treat me like an intern at home.' Hoor glared at the door from where he left.
'Ghatya insan. Churail ka male version. Apne pas rakhe apna pyar.'
(Low life. Male version of a witch. Keep your love to yourself.)

———————————————

Who's the better actor?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.1M 366K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...