๐๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“๐’ [๋ถ€๋ชจ] SUNKI

By Yangnutty

|| UNDER HEAVY EDITING || Wherein Sunoo and Niki saw a crying baby in a dark alley wrapped in a blanket insid... More

Note
Chapter 1 keep
Chapter 2 Fine
Chapter 3 Game
Chapter 4 Adjustments
Chapter 5 Stroller
Chapter 6 Thank you
Chapter 7 Visitor
Chapter 8 My dummy
Chapter 9 Appa, Eomma
Chapter 10 Who
Chapter 11 Fight
Chapter 13 T-shirt
Chapter 14 Stalkers
Chapter 15 Crying
Chapter 16 Tooth
Chapter 17 Secret
Chapter 18 Her
Chapter 19 Solace
Chapter 20 Doubt
Chapter 21 Why?
Chapter 22 Right thing
Chapter 23 Upside-down
Chapter 24 Dream
Chapter 25 Future
Note
๐๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“๐’ [๋ถ€๋ชจ] SUNKI
Special Chapter 2 " What if "
Notice!
Hey.
Suprise

Chapter 12 Tickle

4.8K 236 169
By Yangnutty

" Years ago when we're still in school, i courted Sunoo because i liked him. A lot. He's very different from the others. Like yeah he had the looks, but the thing that made me like him is his personality. He's a warm-hearted person which is very rare these days. " Sunghoon said with a little smile curving in his lips. Niki who's beside him attentively listened, sipping on his banana milk.

" I remember I didn't have much friends back then except for Jake and Heeseung hyung, cause they were awfully terrified of me because of some damned rumors, when infact i'm just shy and I didn't know how to interact with people especially to the new ones. But Sunoo? He warmly approached me and made me feel like i was just a normal boy, like him. Not like a monster that someone should be terrified off. "

" We become close that i slowly felt things to him. And i know i'm not just the one who felt that. He did too. That's why i courted him and he gladly let me. " Niki stopped sipping his drink when Sunghoon stopped, a sigh following after. He guessed they're getting to the deep part. Sunghoon clasp his hands together and resumed as he felt Niki's stares probably waiting for him to continue.

" But when you unexpectedly transfered to his class because of your advance intelligence, and start do mean stuffs to him? I noticed our closeness lessened. He always declines my offers of doing things we used to do, like study together, eat lunch together, walk home together and have fun together. And it hurts that when he declines all of those stuff that makes us spend time together, i would always see him with you, Niki. "

" A reason why i suddenly pick up a fight on you when you accidentally spill your chocolate drink on my uniform that time. I would let that pass if that's a different person. And since you have that bad boy reputation, you fight back until hatred to each other got built upon inside us. " Niki had flashbacks of that old incident between them that make them enemies. That was really accidental and not intentional. Niki was suprised when Sunghoon suddenly punched him.

" I was even suprised that Sunoo didn't even cared to help me when he was there witnessing everything, and gave you a hand instead. I was his friend, his best friend, but why? it's like he had forgotten about me. " Sunghoon ranted pain was visible in his voice. He still remembered that day. He felt deserted or more like betrayed by Sunoo whom he very much likely loved.

" Then that was the time asked Sunoo about his answer to my courtship to him. And i bet you already know what happened after that. "

" He rejected me. " Niki suddenly felt pity for his hyung. He didn't know he liked Sunoo too that time. Niki thought Sunghoon was just Sunoo's close overprotective best friend that just cares and concerns for him, but it's the other way around.

Niki suddenly thought Sunghoon was more deserving to have Sunoo than him cause he treated him right unlike him who started doing mean stuffs to Sunoo just to get his attention because he liked him too.

" You know Niki when he rejected me, i've come to a conclusion that he did that because of you. "

" How can you say? " Despite of Niki's nervous state, he still risk to ask the older.

" Because i got a feeling that he's already got feelings for you, Niki. "

" That's impossible, hyung. " Niki refused to believe Sunghoon. If Sunoo is starting to like him that time, why didn't he tell him? why did Sunoo kept quiet? Until they graduated, Sunoo didn't even acted that he liked him, Niki.

It was very unbelievable to Niki because if it isn't because of the reunion party that they celebrated months ago, Sunoo and him wouldn't see each other. They wouldn't have find Niko nor be stuck in a situation where they need to live together because of Niko.

" I know it's hard to believe cause he didn't show you any signs, but trust me my hunches never go wrong. " regardless of the sadness clinging inside Sunghoon, he still manage to give Niki a wink and a teasing smile.

" You wouldn't now, maybe Sunoo was just afraid that time to tell you about his feelings. You two have a cat and dog-like- relationship, remember? "

" So if Sunoo asked you if you liked him, say what you truly feel. "

" Remember Niki, an opportunity once lost may never return. I'm pretty much sure you like Sunoo too. " Sunghoon softly said. Niki knitted his eyebrows.

" How can you say? "

Sunghoon drank the mug of coffee he requested Niki to serve him before having a talk. When he's already satisfied with the amount of coffee he had drink, he cleared his throat to answer Niki who really looked hella confused and curious right now.

" Boy, I had this belief that people bullies the one they like to easily get their attention. And you're pretty much likely like that. Also i saw the two of you hugging like crazy in the couch. Like you had a bedroom right? My eyes hurted that time. " Hearing that make Niki scoff. It's not his fault. He's just making his ways to Sunoo. Niki is just finally doing his thing.

Well it's Sunghoon's fault after all.  He's always barging in his house and Sunghoon didn't saw it coming through.

" Why the heck is he visiting me in the first place, again? " Niki asked himself. Well now is the right time to finally ask that question he's been itching to know the answer.

" You know, i was suprised when you came into my apartment. Why? And after that it get followed to i don't know how many freaking times now. " Niki darted Sunghoon an eye.

Sunghoon explained his answer to Niki. Like  Niki and Sunoo, Sunghoon was part of the reunion party too. And when he saw Niki that time, Sunghoon suddenly felt the need of confronting Niki about the past we're they are not in good terms. Sunghoon wants to reconcile with Niki even though they were not friends to begin with. That's the reason why he decided to come and visit Niki on his apartment house. But he was suprised when Sunoo is the one who opened the door of Niki's house.

The Sunghoon who's still inlove with Sunoo suddenly controlled him and the urge to get Sunoo back had become his goal that's why his visits from Niki's apartment got followed by another until it had become countless. He forgot about his plan of reconciling with Niki as he got blinded by his strong ambition of getting Sunoo back with him.

" So you're planning to reconcile with me huh? " Niki grimaced. It was shocking. He didn't knew Sunghoon would try to get good terms with him. His pride can't relate.

" Yeah, but why do you sound disgusted? " Sunghoon asked a little bit disappointed.

Niki just hissed and gave the older chips. Talking is really hungering. Sunghoon accepted it with a frown and harshly chewed the small pieces of chips. While crunching some chips inside their mouths, Niki throw Sunghoon a question.

" What about Jake hyung? The two of you seemed to have a not so good past. Would you mind telling me hyung? " Niki politely asked making Sunghoon raise an eyebrow out of shock. The older thought it would be nice to tell Niki about them so he put the bag of chips on the table, and swallow the remaining in his mouth.

" Jake? When Sunoo rejected me, Jake hyung confessed. I guess he didn't know about me and Sunoo that time and how i got rejected. I lost myself when Sunoo rejected me and when Jake hyung confessed, i used that card to date him hoping i will get over Sunoo. Hoping that i could forget about him. "

" Jeez, you used Jake hyung! You know he's so kind like an angel, then you'll just do that to him? You're such a meanie. " Niki said in a whiny tone. The older just gave him a faint smile.

" I did, and i felt horrible for that. I shouldn't have done that. Me and Jake lasted for 3 and a half month until i decided to finally tell him the truth that i just used him to forget Sunoo because the guilt was already consuming me. Also, dating him didn't even helped me to forget Sunoo. It only made everything worse. "

Sunghoon tried reminiscing the days were he and Jake were still together. Jake treated him right and even give the love that he's wanting from Sunoo. But it wasn't enough.

" He's so mad when i said that. And after that, he avoided me. Our last meeting was years ago when we're still in school uniforms, and the recent one is when we have a little fight here. "

" Are you satisfied now? " Sunghoon asked followed by a low chuckle.

" Yes. " Niki answered.

A brief moment of silence embraced the whole room before Niki decided to break it.

" Are you still not over Sunoo hyung? " Sunghoon glanced at him. He formed his lips into a thin line before nodding.

" And i want to finally get over him because i'm letting you have him. " Sunghoon added.

Niki tapped Sunghoon's shoulder and gave him a small but genuine smile.

" You know hyung, the only way to forget about your old love is to find someone who loves you. " Curious, Sunghoon asked.

" Who? "

" Jake hyung. "

After the talk with Sunghoon, he left leaving Niki alone with the questions playing in his mind answered.

Niki was eating the left over snacks in the kitchen that he served to Sunghoon when Sunoo entered to grab a glass of water, looking like he had just arrived. The two meet each other's eyes but Sunoo quickly looked away.

" You're back. "

" Yeah. " Sunoo shortly respond with the glass on the tip of his mouth. After emptying the glass, he washed it right away on the sink and walk towards the living room.

Niki uttered a sigh. He's trying his best to have a casual conversation with Sunoo like the usual but Sunoo is avoiding him. That all started the day when Sunoo had asked him about his feelings and Niki gave him an unclear answer.

Since that, their interaction decreased. It's already been a week and Niki can't handle it anymore. He wouldn't mind Sunoo scolding him all day rather than being ignored all day.

Niki followed Sunoo to the living room finding the older standing, tapping the buttons of the television's remote probably finding a good channel to watch something.

" Sunoo hyung.." Niki whispered, 3 steps away from the boy with black raven hair. Sunoo shifted his gaze and give Niki a look.

" Sunoo hyung. " Niki repeated.

" What's his problem? " Sunoo whispered to himself as he side eye Niki. He was standing near him, it's hands clasped to each other, his puma-like-eyes focused on him. He looked like a kid who wants attention from his mom.

While finding a good channel to watch in the television, Niki keeps calling his name, suprisingly it was accompanied with hyung, which he rarely hears from him.

" What? " He asked not even giving the blond boy a look.

" Nothing. "

" Is Niko already asleep? Did you feed him? " Sunoo asked. It's very quiet and that only means Niko is already asleep.

" He's already asleep. And yes i feed him. "

" Okay. "

" Sunoo hyung. " Again, Niki called. Sunoo gave him a glare.

" What do you want know!? " He meanly asked.

" Your attention. "

Sunoo didn't reply. When he asked Niki about his feelings for him that day because of the motives that Niki is showing him, the younger gave him a very blurry answer. And he felt hurt and disappointed that he started to avoid him. Then now he's telling him he wants his attention? How ridiculous.

But he knew he couldn't do that forever. He couldn't keep avoiding him.

All of the sudden, Niki pushed Sunoo on the couch behind. Sunoo startled by the sudden push making him bounce on the soft furniture.

Niki placed his arms around Sunoo's both sides, caging him. Sunoo tried freeing himself but Niki is much stronger than him.

" What the hell are you up to now? " Sunoo sternly asked. He gulped when Niki gave him a smirk, a smug smile playing on his after.

Niki grabbed his chin and bring his face closer to him. They're faces were so close that Sunoo could literally hear Niki's soft breathings. Sunoo felt his eyes getting doubled because of the closeness.

" Sunoo hyung... " Niki whispered using his deep voice. Sunoo closed his eyes as he felt Niki moving closer and closer to him.

" YAH! " Sunoo shouted. Niki suddenly tickled him as if there's no tomorrow. He tickled him more until he finally gave in. Niki playfully smiled mentally checking his note of making Sunoo smile.

Sunoo laughed asking Niki to stop. But Niki seemed to be not caring so he tried tickling him back which he successfully did. Niki chortled feeling the tingly feeling on his waist.

The whole room got filled with laughter and gasps made by the two boys, having a tickle fight on the couch like little kids. Poor couch it must have been tired from all the bouncing.

" Y-yah Niki stop Niko might wake up! " Sunoo said laughing. Niki stopped and curve his lips.

" Are we good now? " Niki asked hoping the other will say yes. Sunoo on the other hand gave him a sweet smile nodding before saying yes. He knew he couldn't resist the younger.

" Fine. Yes. "

" jeez, i'm tired. " Niki said followed by a groan as he lay down his body on Sunoo who's under under him. He snuggle on to his chest and cuddle him.

Sunoo didn't mind it at all and let Niki be. He felt happy as he and Niki were now good with each other. And he can't believe a tickle fight is all it takes for him to give in.

Seconds passed, the creaking sound of the door being open outside make the two tilt their heads. Sunghoon came back after forgetting something.

" Niki, i think i forgot the bag of chips you gave me................ "

Soon as Sunghoon saw the two in the couch, he just wanted to runaway.

" Can someone please remove my freaking eyes? "

Sunoo blushed. But he laughed after seeing the oldest having a priceless look on his face while looking at him and Niki.

" You're always on bad timing, hyung! "

Hi here's an update! How was it? I hope y'all didn't got confused. Anyways, like what i said, there's nooooooooooo 18+ scenes hereeeee. If you have any problems with this chapter kindly message me so we can talk about it properly. The errors and mistakes were still present here so i'm very sorry for that. I will edit this when i have more time and i will also edit all the chapters after i finished this book. I think this book had only 10 to 12 chapters left. I'm not sure tho hahaha. That's all take care of yourselves and thank you : )♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.9K 32
What will you do if you are stuck between two choices? * Short Story * HeeJayWon *fiction
371K 14.7K 43
a yang jungwon fanfiction ; โŒ— a boy and a girl made a huge mistake at a party โ†ป completed [ extremely cringe writing and a lot of plotholes ahead. re...
20.5K 863 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...
31.2K 1.4K 22
โ”€โ”€ where in two boys met because they were staring at the beautiful blue sky. ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ ยก โ ญ ์„ ํ‚ค ! " โ˜๏ธ " โ‘ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ โตŒ 2020 - 2022 ...