๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น โ˜… สœ. ส€แด€ษด

By -XAMMIE

๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ สฐแตƒโฑแต—แตƒโฟโฑ สณแตƒโฟ [๐™ถ๐šž๐š—๐šœ & ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ] โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค "Just 30 days, let's be married for... More

โ’ ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ

โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ

1.7K 131 93
By -XAMMIE

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

With the light from the sun touching my face, my eyes slowly fluttered open. The first thing I saw was the face of the man who I pretend to be my husband. I know that it's all an act but waking up next to him actually makes the morning better.

Maybe it's because he's the father of the child I bear or just because of my own personal reasons. The thing I learned from the years that I've been alive, is to enjoy the moment because even if it doesn't last forever, at least in memories it won't be over.

Ran slowly woke up and his beautiful pair of purple eyes looked at me while he smirked.

"Good morning sweetheart." He said and reached for my cheek. Before I could even reply to him, the daily wave of nausea hit me. I quickly got up and ran straight to the bathroom and vomited in the sink.

"Y/n?" He asked while he peeked over the door.

"Sorry, it's just-" I said and gagged.

"Are you okay?" He asked after he entered and rubbed circles on my back.

"Yeah, just morning sickness-" I managed to say before I vomited a bit of what I ate last night. I could never get used to this feeling. I hope it stops soon.

"Good morning Ran-sama, Y/n-sama." Takeshi greeted us as we enter the kitchen.

He was already preparing breakfast, I thought I could do it again. It just makes me relax when I'm in the kitchen. It always feels like a safe space for me.

"What's wrong Y/n? Do you still feel sick? Do you want to vomit again?" Ran asked.

"Y/n-san is sick? Vomit? Should I call the doctor?" Takeshi asked after putting the spatula down.

"No it's-" I tried to treasure but got interrupted.

"Who's sick?" Rindou suddenly asked with a yawn and messy look as he entered the kitchen.

"Y/n-san" Takeshi replied.

"No, I'm fine. It's nothing." I said.

I need to clear the confusion before it becomes even more. They also don't need to know about my pregnancy. I'll be gone here after a few more weeks anyway.

"She's pregnant." Ran plainly said with a smile.

My eyes widened as I looked in his direction with a confused expression.

"Huh?" The two asked.

"She's pregnant" Ran said once more and with a proud look.

What's he doing??!!

"Huh?" They asked again, still confused.

"She's-" Ran was about to repeat what he said but I covered his mouth and looked at the two nervously.

"No, it's-" I said but was stopped by Ran who took off my hand from his mouth.

"I said, she's pregnant and the baby is mine." He said.

"HUH!!" They said.

"Wait wait, is that why you married her? You're taking responsibility?" Rindou asked but Ran chuckled.

"Of course not, I married her because I love her. The baby is just a bonus. Right, sweetheart?" Ran said as he hung his arm over my shoulder.

It's fake Y/n, it's fake.

"Yeah!" I said with a smile.

"Planned or not, the baby is still a blessing. I never thought I'd see the day when Master Ran would finally be a father." Takeshi joyfully said.

"Hahaha, Takeshi, you sound like an old man." Ran said.

"Jeez, I'm still too young to be an uncle. I'm sure Ran would always make me babysit his kid and be with Y/n for dates or something." Rindou said with a sigh.

"I'm sure you'll be the best uncle, Rindou-sama. I'll also do my best to help when that happens." Takeshi said.

They're so positive about the baby, not knowing that they won't even see it when it'll be born.

"So what's the gender?" Takeshi asked.

"We still don't know yet." I replied.

"It's better for it to be a surprise." Ran added as he slightly squeezed my arm.

"Then I'll bet it's a girl." Rindou said.

"Hoho? What if it's a boy?" Ran asked.

"Either would be fine since they have the blood of a Haitani." Takeshi said with pride.

All I can do was stay silent and smile with a chuckle so that I'll not ruin the moment.

"Y/n?" Ran asked while I was in the kitchen finishing making a snack.

I was craving for something sweet but I was too conscious in asking Ran or anyone to buy some. I don't want to be an inconvenience while I'm here so I just used what I can in the pantry.

"Yeah?" I replied while washing the utensils I used.

"I'm heading out for a while, I got called back at work. I'll be back later." Ran said. He looks like he's in a rush.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Uh, I just somewhat got something messed up." He said and went to put on his shoes.

I took a few pieces of the snack I made and wrapped them quickly in a lunch box. I caught up to him before he could go out the door.

"Ran wait! Take this with you." I said and gave the box.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Food of course, just take so you don't have to buy other food." I said.

"Thanks, sweetheart" he said and kissed my forehead before rushing out.

I just stood there for a while and touched the spot he kissed. His small gesture made my heart skip a beat and brought back memories of when I met him.

I'm just hurting myself more in thinking that we could be like this for a long time when I was the one who set an expiration date for this fake marriage.

I had no choice, this was the only way for me to be with him again and for personal reasons, even though it's not forever. He said it himself that he isn't the type of guy that will be bound by someone. I just hope that these last few weeks will be worth it.

▬ 𝗥𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I groaned in pain after taking a hit in my gut from a pink-haired addict with some scars which somehow look symmetrical. Apparently, I made a small mistake with the last person I dealt with so it made some problems.

"Fuck you" I muttered as I cough up blood.

"What? This is what we get if someone messes up, right? It's rare for you to make a mistake so what made you distracted?" Sanzu asked while smiling like a psycho.

Mikey was just over the corner with Takeomi and Mochi, watching. Sanzu kicked me in the gut once more and then laughed.

I'll take my revenge you fucker just wait.

"That's enough, Ran is an important member for us. No one can negotiate better than him so it'll be a loss if he dies." Takeomi said.

"He won't die from this, don't worry." Sanzu said and grabbed me from the collar and punched me in the face.

I'm not allowed to fight back because it's my punishment for making a mistake.

"Sanzu, that's enough." Mochi said and from the corner of my eye, I saw Mikey stand up and approach the box that Y/n gave me earlier.

"You don't have the right to order me to stop, I only listen to Mikey's order." Sanzu said and looked in Mikey's direction while I did the same.

"Mikey?" Sanzu called to Mikey. Mikey turned around with a dorayaki on his hand while chewing and looked at me.

Wait, was that the food that Y/n gave me?

"M-Mikey? Where did you get that?" Sanzu worriedly asked while Mikey only pointed at the box which I brought earlier.

"You, did you buy that to bribe Mikey?" Sanzu asked me.

"Fuck you of course not, that's supposed to be my food." I stated with a smug look.

"Since when did you like eat dorayaki?" He asked, his brows scrunched in suspicion.

"Since Deez nuts." I said with a chuckle, while he clicked his tongue and kicked me again.

"Worth it." I muttered while groaning in pain while coughing out some blood.

"Ran." Mikey called, igniting silence among us. I replied to his call and looked back at him while holding my sore abdomen.

"Where did you get these?" He asked as he hold up the dorayaki.

"It's homemade." I said. If he knows about Y/n everything will get more complicated.

"Make more tomorrow and I'll let your mistake go." He said and starts to walk out, the three followed leaving me behind.

It's a good thing he didn't ask anything else.

Coming home at midnight after being beaten up as punishment, the house was silent. Of course, they're already asleep, what time is it.

"Ran?" Y/n's voice called as I entered the living room.

"Y/n? Why are you still awake?" I asked as I stumble.

"Ran what happened? Why do you look like this?" She asked and ran towards me, supporting me to stand.

"I just had some trouble at work, nothing big." I said as we went to our room.

"Nothing big? You look terrible." She said with a hint of worry.

"What do you mean? I always look great." I joked but only got silence in response.

She let me lay on the bed when we reached the room and left without a word. I made myself comfortable on the bed and Y/n came back after with a glass of water and an ice pack.

"Take off your top." She demanded.

"Woah there sweetheart, It's not the time for us to get dirty." I said with a smile.

"What are you saying? I'm helping you with your wounds." She said while her brows were furrowed.

"How'd you know I have an injury here?" I asked as I unbuttoned my top and took it off.

"You were holding your stomach a while ago." She said and took the first aid kit.

She gently wiped the blood on my face and chest. Her brows were still furrowed as she tends to my wounds.

She has the same look when she helped me last time when we were dating. I told her that I can't go to the hospital so she patched me up instead.

I closed my eyes as I felt sleepy while she gently tends to my injuries.

"Y/n." I called.

"What?" She asked, still focused on treating my injury.

"Sorry" I stated making her confused.

"For what?" She asked

"I didn't get to taste the food you gave me." I said with a light chuckle.

"That's fine." She simply replied.

"Can you make it again tomorrow? Make more." I asked

"Okay." She replied

"Thanks, sweetheart." I said with a small smile before finally drifting off to sleep.

Y/n, you saved me again.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 96 10
โ†“ description โ†“ Y/n is such a huge fan of the Haitani Brothers particularly Rindou, the youngest Haitani, ever since their rise of popularity in Ropp...
471K 17.1K 27
Ran Haitani is in love with you, but after the results of Toman and Tenjiku, he suddenly got distant and never responded to your letters and refused...
115K 3.5K 51
Ran Haitani, a taken man, gets in an arranged marriage with a strange woman he doesn't know of. He vows to his girlfriend that he doesn't have any fe...
200K 7.5K 30
In order to survive, Y/N (reader) made the worst thing decision that she didn't expect to do. She worked at the club that full of men, buying a woman...