The Death Squad

By Angel_7174

Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization wh... More

Characters~~~
A/N
Chapter 1 - YOU WHAT
Chapter 2 Give'em Hell
Chapter 3 God how dramatic are these people
Chapter 4 Hatred and Betrayal
Chapter 5 What's up?
Chapter 6 One hell' of a reunion.
Chapter 7 Big mistake dude. Big mistake
Chapter 8 ~ School
Chapter 9 The dinner
Chapter 10 ~ Half truth
Chapter 11 - Fucking biologicals pissed me off
Chapter 12 Sure
Chapter 14 Black Don
Chapter 15 Fun
Chapter 16 Are you ok?
Chapter 17 Papa?
Chapter 18 Try me
Chapter 19 Just like a dad
Chapter 20 Aunts, Unlces and Cousins
Chapter 21 Protect yourself
Chapter 22 Always and Forever
Chapter 23 Little Weapon
Chapter 24 Eyes, Emotions, Pain and Guilt
Chapter 25 "Thankyou"
Chapter 26 Not your fault
Chapter 27 Rio
Chapter 28 ~ No shit Sherlock
Chapter 29 The shitshow~
Chapter 30 History repeating itself
Chapter 31 Everly
Chapter 32 Video games
Chapter 33 The ceremony
Chapter 34 ~ Merry Christmas
Chapter 35- The ball
Chapter 36 Driving and yelling.
Chapter 37 Long Story
Chapter- 38 Happy New Year Ace
Chapter 39 "Cupcake?"
Chapter 40- The Plan
Chapter 41 Survive
Chapter 42 Next stop, Italy

Chapter 13 The skill tests.

27K 604 65
By Angel_7174

ASHLYNN'S POV-

"10 MORE" Viola kept shouting at Alfie. I slapped my hand in front of my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

Basically, after the little chat with the one and only grumpy Zack, Vi and I took Alfie to the gym room of the Agency.

It was the biggest room in the Agency, almost taking the whole floor.

All kinds of equipments and weights were available here. Well I'm the one who designed the gym so ofcourse there were.

Viola was making Alfie do sit ups. He'd already done like 20 sets of 50 and Viola had been shouting '10 more' from the last 15 minutes.

He was panting and sweating like crazy on the ground and as much as I hate to admit it, he'd been doing better than I wish he was.

"How are you doing this?! You haven't even broken a sweat!" He exclaimed in shock while looking at me who was still doing my sit ups.

Oh yeah, did I mention she was making me do all the skill tests too?

Yeah. She said, and I quote - "let's see who is the more athletic blood related sibling" Yeah. Don't even-

I mean is that even a question-
Ofcourse me. Duh.

So yeah, Till now, we had already done flexibility test, and concluded that he is not flexible at all. He totally lost in that one.

Next, we did weights. Ok, he did alright in that. I lost by like 30 pounds - it was totally more than that- But well it's not my fault I don't have huge ass muscles and a body like stone.

And then sit ups.

Next we moved onto reflexes. That I know for a fact his reflexes aren't THAT bad. Otherwise he would be .....well dead. Yeah. Remember when I threw my knife in the kitchen at him? Hehe...

For demonstration, Viola threw knives and daggers at me. Yeah, the real ones which will go right through your skin and kill you. But well I easily dodged all of them. And she knew I could, so alright I'll let that pass.

Next, she threw the much less sharper knives at Alfie and he dodged most of them, getting hit by like 5 knives.

Oh well, it ain't gonna kill him.

Then, we moved onto stunts and gymnastics. My personal favourite.

Viola instructed him to perform backflips and front rolls.

When he couldn't do any, she told me to demonstrate it. Oooh this is gonna be funnn.

I got into the position and performed 15 backflips in a row and 10 front rolls after that in a row as well.

Alfie looked like he was gonna pass out from watching this and the tiredness and the real training hasn't even started yet. This is gonna be awesome. *Evil laugh*

For the cartwheels, he did about five in a row. Huh. Not bad.

Ok, now I know he is here just to talk to me and doesn't give a shit about the Agency, but that isn't gonna work. First, I'm not at the Agency that often. Besides, I never work with the regular Agents.

Also, the fact that he wants to join my dad's Agency and isn't loyal towards it at all, yeah No.

After the stunts, we moved onto throwing knives and firing. Targets and aims basically.

He had a good aim but definitely needed to work more on it. The knives however........that's a different story.

Let's just say, you should be atleast 10 yards away when this guy is throwing knives. And even then, you should look out. Yeah it was THAT bad.

The last one, was hand to hand combat. As much as I would have liked to batter him up, I couldn't exactly do that.

He threw a few punches and I easily blocked them all. He went ahead to kick me but I punched him -maybe a little too hard than I needed to- and he immediately fell back. Ha.

He groaned and I just stood there waiting for him to get back up.

"Damn you can throw one hell of a punch" he breathed out.

Yeah dude. I know.

I keep standing there unmoving and with the same blank look. A minute later, he finally stood up and got into the fighting stance.

"Hurry uppp I wanna see her give you a bloody nosee." Viola whined and I gave her a 'are you serious right now, but like I totally agree with you' look and she grinned at me.

"Rule number one, never take your eyes off your opponent-" Alfie began while taking a swing at me but I immediately held his fist and twisted his arm while kicking his knees, and he was on the ground again in seconds while clutching his arm.

Well that's what happens when you try to teach me. Stupid.

He let out a groan of pain and I got out of the fighting rink leaving him there on the ground. Well I ain't giving him a hand and helping him up. He should have kept his mouth shut in the first place.

Just as I got out, Zack walked in to the gym and eyed the still groaning on the floor Alfie up and down.

He looked at me and sighed while I just gave him an innocent smile.

"So?" He questioned.

Time for some ego bruising dear brother.

"Flexibility and endurance sucks. Weights and muscles are fine. Stamina needs to be worked on. Reflexes are fine but need improvement. Knows how to use and aim a gun but shouldn't be let near knives at all. Punches are pathetic and kicks are not any better." I replied with a smile and heard Alfie scoff from behind me. Well, I ain't lying so....

Zack rubbed his temples and said he'll assign somebody to train him while I just shrugged and walked out with Viola.

"I envy your ego bruising skills." Vi stated after we walked out the building and headed towards the cars to get back home.

"I'm glad" I replied with a slight chuckle and she laughed as well.

We reached to where the cars were parked and drove off in ours.

Yeah, we both keep one of our cars at the Agency just incase we need it.

After a few hours, I reached back to the mansion. It was about 6:30 in the evening and Alfie wasn't there yet.

I walked to my room to shower and  change. About an hour later, I headed downstairs for dinner and took a seat at the table.

Alexander, Lucian and Alfie were already there but I ofcourse, ignored all of them, scrolling through Instagram on my phone.

Yes I do have a social life. Just because I'm a Mafia boss doesn't mean I don't like Instagram or the cute dog posts-

Alright shut up brain they get it.

"No phones at the dining table princess" Alexander spoke softly. I almost gagged but anyhow ignored him and continued scrolling, not even sparing him a glance.

"We need to talk to you about something important sister" Lucian interjected.

Oh c'mon what now.

I sighed and kept my phone down, giving him a blank look. If we're gonna do this, might as well get over with it just as fast.

He cleared his throat. "There's this really powerful guy in the underworld. He goes by the name Black Don. We have been given a chance to make an alliance with this guy and along with the most powerful mafias of the world. "

Huh. So the Americans are gonna be there at the meeting. Interesting. I tilted my head as if saying for him to go on.

"Dad, Alfie and me are gonna go to the meeting. We were wondering if you wanna come along? We could also introduce you as one of the princesses of our Mafia." He finished.

I pretended to think about it. Pretended, because I already knew the answer. Obviously I was going. I wanna see who this guy is for myself and my mafia.

"Alright" I nodded  and went back to my phone. All of them looked quite shocked. I'm guessing they didn't expect me to actually agree to it after the last dinner. Well I'm a person full of surprises.

I felt Alfie's eyes on me the whole dinner so I stared right back without blinking. He was the first one to look away ofcourse.

______________________________________

Hope y'all liked it!

Andd one more thing, as I mentioned before, that I had to go somewhere this weekend and won't be able to update, I wrote two chapters yesterday and one of them is this. The second one however, when I opened the app today, was gone. I seriously don't know why. This is the second time this has happened. Does anybody have any idea why this might happen?

As much as I enjoy writing this book, rewriting a whole chapter is just annoying 😭

Anyways, I'm gonna stop ranting now,

Thankyou for reading and have a great day!

Vote, comment and leave your reviews!

~Angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70.2K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
8.5M 246K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
199K 6K 73
"He says tragedy flows through your veins, all of yours." "She's the youngest Black, nothing will touch her, not even the tragedy in our bloo...