Heart To Heal

بواسطة theurbanroyalty

"Baby I promise that I'm real, give me all your love and your Heart To Heal." Stepping into her senior year o... المزيد

Heart To Heal | Casting + Copyright
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XL.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.

XLV.

10.9K 711 480
بواسطة theurbanroyalty

Chapter Forty Five.

"Thank you for today. I really enjoyed myself." Xavia spoke as she and Zealand sat in her driveway. They had just pulled up, and he was dropping her off.

"Shit, I enjoyed myself too." Zee smirked, causing Xavia to hit his chest.

"Oh my God, you're making me feel embarrassed." She mumbled, covering her face with both of her hands.

Zealand started to laugh, showcasing the custom grill that covered his bottom row of teeth. "Why? There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Xavi."

"I know, but still. I just am." She said as she removed her hands from her face. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course." He nodded, grabbing his bottle of cranberry juice and opening it before taking a swig.

"What..prompted you to do that?"

"Do what, eat your pussy?" He said blatantly.

"I- uh, yeah." Xavia blushed, playing with the strap of her purse.

"You want me to be honest?"

"Yeah."

"I was on Twitter a few nights before." He told her, causing her to be confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked. Xavia rarely got on Twitter, but when she did, she would simply like and retweet things then get off. She had never seen anything out of the ordinary on the app.

"You've never been on the..other side of Twitter?"

"No. Enlighten me." Xavi urged, turning her body so that she was facing him.

Zee let out a chuckle, before sighing. "Well, basically there's porn videos on there that you can watch. Believe me when I say, it's better than any adult website that you could think of. Even the Hub." He told her, causing her eyes to widen.

"Oh wow, I've never known Twitter to have those kinds of videos."

"They most definitely do."

"Wait, what exactly were you watching?" She squinted her eyes at him and smirked.

"Videos of girls getting ate out. I had never done it before, and I was curious. So, I went on there and watched some videos to increase my knowledge on exactly how to do it."

"Mhm, so I was your test dummy?" Xavia asked, causing Zealand's brows to furrow.

"What? No no, that's not-"

"Boy, I'm just kidding. Calm down." She chuckled. "On a serious note, I couldn't tell that you had never done it before. You seemed to know exactly what you were doing."

"I just wanted to make sure you had the most pleasure that you could've received." He said.

"Maybe next time I can return the favor." She told him boldly.

"Word?" Zealand licked over his lips, and Xavia nodded.

"Mhm. I said maybe." She told him, and they both laughed.

"Yes ma'am."

A silence took over the car, before Xavi sighed. "I guess I better get in this house before my Nana has a fit. Once again, thank you for today and make sure you text me when you get home."

"It was no problem, and I will."

"Alright."

They both leaned in, and pecked each other's lips. Once they pulled away, Xavia grabbed her purse and opened the door.

"Goodnight." She told him before getting out of the car.

"Goodnight, Xavi." Zee responded.

Xavia shut the passenger side door, before pulling up her jeans. As she walked up the pathway that led to the front door, Zealand was watching to make sure she got in safely. In addition to that, he was also watching how her behind swayed from side to side. It was amazing how it jiggled, even in jeans.

Once she got the door open, she turned around and waved to Zee. He honked the horn, and she entered the home before shutting the door.

Zealand typed in his aunt's address, and started his navigation. He then backed out of the driveway and began his journey home.

••

When Xavia got inside, she was startled yet excited to see Arnecia sitting on the couch.

"Ooh! Girl, you scared the mess out of me but that doesn't even matter right now. I'm so happy to see you!" Xavia exclaimed as Niecey got up from the couch and jumped on her cousin. The pair mainly talked on the phone, but hadn't physically seen each other in a while.

"I'm happy to see you too, oh my goodness! I feel like it's been forever."

"Right?! What are you doing here though, your parents finally let you out of solitary confinement?"

"Girl, barely. I had to- hold up." Arnecia paused, holding a finger up. She leaned in and began sniffing Xavia.

"I know that scent. You smell like Sauvage by Dior. Where you been?" She raised a brow, folding her arms across her chest.

"I was- oh, hey Nana!" Xavia exclaimed as Rose came from out of the kitchen.

"Hey, sweet pea! Your cousin is going to spend the night with us tonight. I would've called and told you, but I wanted to keep it a surprise."

"It's fine, I'm just glad that she's here." Xavi and Arnecia smiled at each other.

"Yes indeed. Well, dinner is ready. I made Salisbury steak with rice and gravy, corn, and buttered cornbread. Y'all's plates are fixed and sitting on the table."

"Thank you, Nana!" They said in unison, before racing each other to the kitchen like two big kids.

The grabbed their plates, silverware, and something to drink before heading to Xavia's room.

Xavi shut the door, then sat her food down before taking off her shoes and jacket. She then took her jeans off and changed into some shorts before plopping on the bed next to Niecey.

"Now, back to you smelling like a nigga." Arnecia said, eyeballing her cousin. "Spill it."

"Alright, so I don't think I ever told you this but the week before Christmas, Zealand brung his sister over here to get her hair braided by me and he ended up apologizing for that shit that happened with Hailey. He also confessed his feelings for me and told me he'd been liking me the whole time. He was just afraid to let me know."

"Deadass? Oh my God, finally! I was ready to slap that nigga upside the head with his light bright ass!" Arnecia said with her mouth full of corn. Xavi started laughing, then shook her head. Niecey didn't have a filter whatsoever.

"So, are y'all together or what?"

Xavia finished chewing her steak, before responding. "Nah, but I guess you can say we're in the talking stage. We went on our first little date today, which included getting some Mexican food then going for ice cream afterwards."

"Aw, that is so cute! My baby is growing up so fast." Arnecia began to fake cry, which caused Xavia to roll her eyes playfully.

"Whatever. That's not even all of it though.." She trailed off.

"What else?"

Xavi took a deep breath, before continuing.

"After we left Baskin Robbins, we went back to his place. His aunt and sister were out, so we were there alone. He put on Netflix and found a movie for us to watch, but instead of that, he ended up giving me head." Xavia told her cousin.

Niecey's mouth hung open, and she was stuck for a couple of seconds. "You got your pussy ate?!" She exclaimed.

Xavia quickly placed her finger to her lips. "Shhh! But yes, I did. It was the most incredible feeling ever. I wasn't expecting it to feel so good."

Arnecia kicked her legs back and fourth and began clapping like a child. "Now that's what the fuck I'm talking about. Big Zealand and Xavia, not the lil' ones! I didn't even think Zealand was cut like that."

"Girl, me either. Shocked the shit out of me."

"Well, I'm happy for you. I hope y'all continue to grow closer, bond and end up being together."

"Aw, thanks-"

"I hope he knock the cobwebs off that pussy too." Arnecia interrupted, causing her cousin to straight face her. She simply smiled as if she had did nothing wrong.

"You get on my last nerve." Xavia chuckled, then leaned down and placed her face closer to Niecey's stomach.

"Peanut, tell your mommy to stop acting a fool." She rubbed her small belly.

"Peanut, don't listen to her. Your mommy is going to forever act a damn fool." Niecey said, sticking her tongue out.

They both laughed, before finishing their food. After eating, they took turns taking showers before getting comfy in Xavia's room. They decided to have a throwback night and listen to all of their favorite childhood songs while they put face masks on one another.

"Swagger on a hundred, thousand, million, and beyond! I see you talking to your friends, looking at me in the corner of your eye!" They both sung loudly to Girls Talkin' Bout by Mindless Behavior.

"Ray Ray was my man, bruh! He was so fine." Niecey said as she carefully smeared the charcoal detox mask onto Xavi's face.

"Nah, Roc Royal was fine. Free him until it's backwards!"

"He was a cutie, but he wasn't as fine as Ray."

"If you say so, chile."

2012 was the best time to be a pre-teen as well as a teen. MB, OMG Girlz, Jawan Harris, Jacob Latimore, Diggy Simmons, and many more young artists had everybody on their feet when their songs came on. Xavia and Niecey had the opportunity to go the Scream tour, and the #1 Girl Tour.

Once they finished putting the masks on each other, Xavi set the timer on her phone for fifteen minutes so that the masks could fully dry.

Niecey went to the kitchen, and popped two bags of movie theater butter flavored popcorn and dumped the bags into a large bowl. She then grabbed two bottles of water before going back into Xavi's room.

Xavia went to Amazon Video on her tv, and turned on one of their favorite movies, Mean Girls.

"Out of all the girls, who do you think I act like the most?" Arnecia asked.

"Gretchen Wieners." Xavi answered, tossing a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"Really, Xavi?" Niecey straight faced her.

"What? You asked." She shrugged.

When the timer went off, they paused the movie and went into the bathroom to wash their faces. Once the masks were off, they headed back into the room to finish watching Mean Girls.

Xavia cut off the light in her room and they both climbed into her bed with the popcorn.

The rest of the night was filled with laughs and good vibes until they ended up falling asleep, both of their hands buried in the popcorn bowl.

TBC...
_________________________

This was honestly just a filler chapter.

Thoughts?

Excuse any mistakes.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

For Better Or Worse? بواسطة ItGirl

الخيال (فانتازيا)

118K 3.5K 21
Life wasn't easy for 17-year-old Tameka, it wasn't as easy as everyone thought, She walks around all day smiling but deep down inside she was tired...
355 0 35
All 18 year old Brielle Neomi wants to do is finish high school and live a happy life. She's a beautiful girl from the hood with many flaws. She's no...
438K 33.7K 61
Final book of the series🤍
127K 16.1K 69
Book 3 of the 'Broken series' " Just mek mi know why yah act out suh Miliyon, why yuh insist fi mad me!" Judah yells, causing Miliyon to hiss her tee...