one shots | tony stark

By hotchnerslutz

A plethora of smutty one shots for the one and only genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist tony moth... More

Sinful
Pretty Little Thing
Language
Old Friends

Caught

2.5K 45 13
By hotchnerslutz

To say you weren't feeling well was a total understatement, you'd fought the toughest competitors alongside the avengers and still managed to come out unscathed but a stomach bug was literally turning you into a whimpering mess.

It had started in the middle of the night, scrambling around in the dark to your en-suite to sit with your head in the toilet bowl for the next 2 hours.

And this morning had been even more a graphic mess.

Your team members had come to find you at one point, and found you head first in the toilet with your hand holding up your long hair.

It wasn't a pretty sight.

Natasha immediately grabbed your hair to help you, and Wanda and the boys all went on a search for your comfort items and tried to make everything comfier and nicer for you.

Wanda had grabbed your favourite blanket and fluffy hot water bottle.

Steve had set your huge tv screen up for you, and turned all your heating to a higher temperature because you had chills.

Bucky and Sam had gone to the store to grab your favourite snacks.

Clint and vision went to the nearest pharmacy and got you everything you needed to subside the pain and sickness.

Tony and Bruce had been out this morning, which you were definitely glad of. You didn't want to see the man you fancied seeing you with sick in your hair.

After you'd finished vomiting for the 5th time, the team helped you into bed and got you comfy, and medicated. All staying with you to watch a film to keep you company.

The team were your family, and you appreciated everything they did for you.

Your bed was an extra king size so it easily fit most of the team on, vision and Wanda were sat on the sofa next to your bed, and Sam and Bucky laid on the end, Clint was sat against the bed on the floor where Steve and Natasha had you wrapped up between them.

Steve was literally one of your best friends, nothing more would ever come out of your friendship purely because you spent your days secretly drooling over a certain stark.

"We are gonna leave you to get some rest my lovely." Natasha cooed, as the team slowly started to get up.

"You need some sleep doll." Bucky smiled, patting your leg as he rolled off your bed.

"Buck's right, as much as I love you.. your looking a little rough." Steve grinned, making you let out a croaky laugh.

"We aren't all super soldiers." You teased, before immediately stopping as the laughter hurt your stomach.

"We will come back and check on you soon." Wanda smiled, giving you a small kiss to the cheek and followed the rest of the team.

"Bye!" Sam, Clint and vision all smiled and waved in unison.

Cute.

"Bye guys, thankyou so much, love you all." You smiled, before curling back into your cushion as the door shut behind them.

"Miss y/n, shall I inform Mr Stark that your ill?" Jarvis' voice suddenly spoke, the noise making you jump slightly.

"Is he home?" You asked, a small part hoping that he was.

You and Tony constantly flirted and teased each other, but he definitely didn't know about your hidden infatuation. After all, what idiot falls in love with a playboy?

You.

"Not currently. I'll let him know for when he get's back for you." Jarvis sounded, as you gave a hum in appreciation before lying back into your pillows.

Whatever vision and Clint had gone to get you, it was definitely helping. It subsided all of your pain nearly, except from a low ache that still remained and it had managed to stop your vomiting being so frequent.

Your stomach now hurt as it was empty, the only thing you were vomiting was stomach acid.

You decided to finally tuck into some of the food the boys had got you, starting with ice cream as it was light.

"Would you like to pick a movie miss y/n?" Jarvis asked, making you smile slightly.

After all, you spent most of your time watching Netflix.

"I want something that'll make me feel better jar, what'd you think?" You mumbled, taking a spoonful of caramel crunch ice cream.

"Tony could help with that." Jarvis suddenly spoke, a small smirk managed to escape your lips.

"Did you just make a joke?" You asked, quirking a brow in amusement.

"I am capable." Jarvis replied, making you chuckle lightly.

"Is there anyone around?" You asked.

"No Miss y/n, some of the team are in the training room and the rest are at the other side of the compound." Jarvis answered.

"Show me something with Stark in." You mumbled quietly, slightly embarrassed by your ask.

"I could just call Mr Stark." Jarvis responded.

"NO." You spluttered, ice cream falling down your chin.

You did not want him to see you like this.

Your hair was down, but all loose and messy.

Your eyes had black bags under them, and your face and lips were slightly puffy.

Not to mention you were dressed in his favourite t-shirt which you had been vomiting in for the past 12 hours.

"I'll find all tv, news and interview excerpts of Mr Stark." Jarvis finally responded, before your tv began playing clips relating to your favourite billionaire.

It had now been half an hour since you had started binge watching clips of your team member, you were currently watching his tv broadcast showdown with the senator and his panel in the argument for Tony's suit.

He was being a cocky bastard of course.

Admittedly you burst out laughing when he made the Justin Hammer weapons expert comment and then when he went on to commandeer the screens.

You, in fact, had been so absorbed into your tv that you hadn't noticed your bedroom door open.

''Are you watching me?" An amused voice suddenly snapped you out of your daze. You whipped round to see Tony leant against the doorframe with his arms folded over his chest.

''JARVIS OFF." You screeched, frantically trying to find the remote for the tv. Luckily Jarvis beat you too it, and turned off the whole tv.

"How long have you been stood there?" You muttered embarrassed.

"Since you nearly choked on your ice cream at the prostitution joke, which was hilarious." Tony smirked, closing the door behind him and started to walk over to your bed.

"Jarvis had told me you weren't feeling well, and bumping into the team they also told me you really were feeling awful. So I thought I'd come see you.. and to my surpri-"

"Shutup." You mumbled, a red tint flushing your cheeks as you wrapped yourself back into the covers.

"Well, my ego is definitely secure." Tony sniggered, before kicking off his shoes and laid on your bed. One of his arms resting at the back of his head, and the other hand on his chest.

"Seriously though, how are you feeling?" He asked, raising a brow to you.

"The medication helped, and haven't vomited again.. yet." You sighed.

"Well, I'll be here if you do." Tony shrugged, making you raise a confused brow.

''What?'' You asked, confused.

"I said I'll be here." Tony repeated softly.

"I don't want you seeing me like this, and don't you have like loads to do? Your always busy." You waffled on, making him chuckle lightly at you.

"Well, I've cleared my schedule for this afternoon so, this is where I'll be. And for the record, I'm kinda liking this whole sick, tired look." Tony grinned, making you roll your eyes.

But your whole chest fluttered at the comment; he was really going to stay with you.

"Now, come and get comfy." He chuckled, throwing the duvet over himself too, and dragged you closer with his free arm.

You were now laid with your head on his chest, your hand also resting on his chest whilst one of his hands still behind his head and the other wrapped round you before he began playing with your hair.

Tony had never been like this with you, but Jesus could you get used to it.

"Now, I could easily sit and watch me, but now I'm here so you don't need to watch me." He chuckled, making you playfully pat his chest.

"Jarvis." Tony called, making the tv shine a bright yellow at the sound.

"Yes, Mr Stark." Jarvis replied.

"Rocky or pretty woman?" Tony mumbled to you, making a smile slap onto your face. He remembered your favourite films.

"If we watch Rocky, there's another 5 movies to watch.. I guess I'll have to stay till we watch them all that way." Tony grinned.

"Rocky it is." You smiled.

"Jarvis, start us with Rocky I." Tony chuckled, before grabbing your ice cream and spoon and started to tuck into your snacks too.

"Hey! That's mine." You complained.

"Number one, your ill. Number two, I'll buy you another hundred boxes if I have too." He laughed, as he fed you a spoonful of ice cream.

"Can I help you with anything else Mr Stark?" Jarvis asked.

"You could tell me what y/n here says about me." Tony retorted, making you roll your eyes.

"Don't you dare Jarvis." You warned.

"Unfortunately Mr Stark can override your commands." Jarvis replied.

"See? I'm the Daddy." Tony laughed.

"I've heard her describe you as that term sir." Jarvis suddenly replied, making your eyes widen as Tony burst out laughing.

"JARVIS. WE ARE DONE HERE." You whimpered angrily, the pain aching slightly as you raised your voice.

"I-I can't breathe." Tony laughed, making you literally hide into his arm.

"I'll rip out your chest piece and you'll then stop breathing Stark. I'm ill and your being cruel!" You mumbled.

"I'll drop it for now, but wait till your better sweetheart. It'll be brought up very often.'' He grinned, placing a kiss to your temple.

Swoon.

''Seriously though, why were you watching me?" Tony asked seriously, making your eyes widen and you gulp slightly.

"I- I don't know. You just make me feel better, I suppose. Your not that bad too look at either." You mumbled, not daring to look at his reaction.

"Not too bad?." He raised a brow, an amused look on his face.

"You know your ridiculously attractive stark." You quickly muttered, as quiet as you possibly could.

''I mean, I do know that but I just wanted to hear you say it.'' He smirked smugly, making you shoot him an unimpressed look.

''If it helps your the most attractive person I've ever laid eyes on, even if your in my vomited stained shirt.'' Tony admitted, and your eyes flew open in astonishment.

''Don't act like you don't know It. It's cute, but you know it.'' Tony rolled his eyes, smirking at your reaction to him actually admitting he was attracted to you.

''Now close your mouth, before I put something in it and it won't be the ice cr-''

''Stark!'' You hissed, an amused look on your face as you cuddled closer to his chest.

''I couldn't help myself.'' He grinned, before throwing himself further under your duvet, you were now tangled in one another.

''Jesus, it's hot in here. Is your heating on blast?.'' Tony fussed, sitting up against your headboard and pulling the shirt off his back making your eyes widen.

God his body was divine.

The muscles, the slight lines of hair.. fuck.

Stop staring.

''Try not to gawk.'' Tony teased and you shrugged resulting in him laughing loudly.

''Real subtle.'' He mused, before laying down beside you again and pulling you into his chest. Your hands now draped over him, and his arm holding you closely as his hand played with your hair.

''I could get used to this.'' He mumbled, both of your eyes glued to the movie.

''Me too.'' You smiled, he couldn't see but he definitely knew you were.

''Look at me.'' Tony suddenly spoke, you turned and gave him a confused brow which he immediately caught.

''Wh-why?'' You asked, pushing the loose hair behind your ear. He didn't say a word, just gently grabbed your face with his hand and brought his lips to yours. The kiss was soft, but full of passion and you found yourself kissing back just ass full on.

His tongue delved into the inside of your mouth, it was slow but laced with lust as both of your hands slid over one another.

He pulled away to take a breath, before smirking against your lips and grabbing you for another.

''As much as I'd love to carry on, your ill. I'm taking care of you, not taking advantage.'' He pulled back, his fingers softly caressing your cheek.

You both laid back, again tangled into each other's embrace as he hands innocently ran over your body soothing you into sleeping.

You were now drifting into slumber, as you felt him place a small kiss on your forehead and mumble something incoherent.

''I'll be here in the morning sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere.'' You heard him whisper a little louder, after he flicked off your lamp and brought you tighter in his arms as though he didn't want to let go.

''Night tony.'' You mumbled, your voice barely a whisper as it's all you could manage to muster.

''Night sweetheart.'' He spoke gently; before he lost you into a deep sleep, which he soon followed.

When the team came to check on you, they found you both wrapped in one another. Your movie playing in the background, as you both snored beside one another.

Little did you know; that was the first Tony had slept in the past four days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 275 24
different oneshots of avengers, some fluffy some very smutty read at your own risk
292K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
55.6K 2.2K 91
Steve Rogers/ Avengers story... This is going to be a story based on my one-shot Secrets... But i am going to start from scratch so somethings will...
13K 188 67
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...