Language

''Well, that was brutal.'' Natasha laughed, wincing slightly as she pulled off part of her suit.

''It was fuckin' brutal.'' You agreed, your hand clutching your ribs slightly as you both clambered the jet.

''For our first mission together, we absolutely smashed it though!'' Nat lightened up, proud of the both of you.

You'd both been sent out to retrieve a pen drive from a hydra base, aside from the ridiculous amount of fighting it was a very successful task.

''Definitely did! I need some alcohol, as soon as fucking possible.'' You groaned, cracking your neck and sitting in the co pilot seat beside Nat.

''I hope they don't watch this mission back, all I could hear was your profanity down comms.'' She grinned, and you immediately rolled your eyes.

''Your turning into steve 2.0.'' You teased, making her shoot an amused smirk.

''Doesn't really surprise me that tony likes a dirty mouth.'' She joked, the double meaning prominent in her tone.

''I bet banner likes his well spoken sweetheart.'' You teased back, only making her roll her eyes and scoff.

''Speaking of, tony tried to call me in the middle of our mission. I wonder what he wanted, I better check right?.'' You pondered, and she shrugged and threw you your iPhone from the bag beside her.

''Could be important.'' She smiled, before focusing her eyes back onto the sky.

You shoved your phone on speaker, and threw it onto the nearby console as you loosened the zip of your suit as it began ringing.

He picked up instantly.

''How's my favourite little sl-'' Tony's voice immediate rung through, and you jumped to interrupt his as usual inappropriate comment.

''Speaker tone.'' You yelled in a panic, only making Nat fight a grin.

''When are you going to be back? It's getting boring without you. I have nothin' to play with.'' Tony asked, and you immediately rolled your eyes.

''I'll be back soon babe, just go and lock yourself in your lab.'' You chuckled, his desperation to see you was kinda sweet.

''I've been doing that for the past two days, I wanna play with you.'' Tony's flirty tone didn't go unnoticed.

''Have you even slept?'' You asked sceptical.

''uh- yes... I've missed a couple hours here and there.'' Tony grumbled at you, making you feel slightly bad he hasn't slept.

''But, when you get back I'm happy to loose a couple more hours with you.'' He mused, and you could only imagine the smirk that was slapped across his face.

''Well, you have a hand that's very capable.'' You smirked amused at yourself, before ending the phone and leaving him hanging.

''You two never cease to amuse me.'' Nat snickered, before the both of you fell into a pit of laughter.

**

It had been about 3 hours since that phone call and you were now walking of the quinjet into the compound with Nat beside you.

You both had been battered around and were in desperate need of getting your suits off, especially you. You were in a new suit Tony had designed for you, which was no surprise because of the sheer provocativeness. You'd been dating tony for a couple of months now, and he still managed to surprise you on a daily basis.