Alpha Kane (Book 1 of mysti...

By katrina12234

A supernatural love story between a powerful alpha king and a human determined woman. When a magic portal s... More

Found You
Where am I?
I have a mate
Prove it
She is the Queen
You marked me!
Council meetings
Calm down wolfie
Royal etiquettes
Past discussions
Care
I love you+ kiss
Royal Coronation, part 1
Royal coronation, part 2
Duties Darling
Baby Shower planning
Baby shower
Epilogue part one
epilogue part two

News!

146 4 0
By katrina12234

Ethan Kane
The next morning was a busy morning, the entire staff was preparing for the arrival of one of my best Royal Friends, King Lazarus from the the vampire realm.

Humans got us all muddled up. True we wolves and vampires didn't get along in the past, but like after a few centuries, we became the  friends with benefits. We had tensions among ourselves and a bit of pride issues,we at least don't kill each other on sight, now.

I personally made sure that each and every corner of the palace was shinning, after all my best friend from another realm is coming over.

Emma was helping me see to the arrangements by giving her cute little inputs which I had to politely decline, I mean Lazarus hates flowers, so keeping them in his viscinity isn't the thing I would prefer, specially if I love my palce.

After 3 hours of overlooking the staff as they cleaned the entire estate, I led Emma upstairs to change into our Royal attires.

Once we were ready, I places our crown on our heads as I lead her down the staircase till we finally reached the front door, ready to receive king Lazarus.

Lazarus walked in and like the man he is, his aura depicted power. I greeted him with a hug and led him to our Royal living room.

"Ethan, so good to see you man, I see you have found your mate and that she is human and a sight for sore eyes. " He said and I protectively kept an arm around Emma's waist, no one flirts with what is mine.

"She is mine Lazarus, so find someone else to flirt with.... Though I do agree you she is a sight for sore sight, specially due to the reason that she is so beautiful and smart. " I said kissing her head

"Of course, Ethan, she is yours, I have found my mate as well, and well.. Ugh... She is human and I was thinking... Maybe you could have some sort of advice as to how I should introduce her to my world." He said

"Zar, glad you found your mate and the only advice I can offer is that you should meet her half way, you and her both should be willing to compromise so as to make it work, do t mark her while she is unconscious unless it's for saving her life and yes give her space, make her feel wanted and also be honest to her. " I said

"Very well" He said as he sipped the wine pondering over what I said.

"Any other suggestions " He asked

"Yeah, just make sure to grab some human realm stuff, like television, fridges, toaster and get that electricity installed in your castle" I said

"Oh that we already have, we are a bit more advanced than you guys" He said and laughed.

I saw Emma smiling a bit, really my own mate laughing at me, I'm her mate, she could defend me.

"You guys may be advanced, but, you can't compare to the amount of compassion and love which is there among the people and humans, the way one pack immediately comes to aid the other, the way these guys are ready to adapt and evolve but at the same time keep their traditions alive" Said Emma as she took a sip from my glass of wine.

I smiled at her sweetly before lifting her up and placing her on my lap. I kissed the side of her head and then rested my head on her shoulder and stared at Lazarus.

"Sweet pea, you can't assume that my people do not love each other and won't come to aid for each other" He replied arrogantly and a bit two sweetly for my liking.

"King Lazarus, isn't it, that recently vamaria spread through the kingdom and at that time the rich could have helped their people and protect them, but, instead, they wasted the money on alcohol, despite the countless times the crown tried to ask from them the support.Another incident is that the anti monarch club is still trying to overthrow the crown... We don't face such a problem, Ethan here is very respected and cherished"she replied.

Gosh, this girl looked so sexy defending me and my kingdom. Placing a kiss on her temple, I smirked at the vampire king in front of me.

"Take that blood sucker" Said Atlas as he snickered at the dumbfounded vampire.

The vampire king stood up abruptly

"Forgive me, Ethan, I remembered some work that I must attend to.... Let me tell you though, control your human, they are meant to be beneath us supernaturals" He said as he walked out.

"Humans and us are equal " Said Atlas

"I agree, Atlas, the fact that he has a human mate and yet seems to thing that humans are a liability, is shocking. Hope he can get past that view and actually accept his mate, otherwise the poor girl is in for a rollercoaster ride" I said

"Ethan." Said Emma

"Yes dear" I asked as I turned to her to give her my full attention

"I don't like that vampire king. Please tell me his mate will be happy" She said

"I have no idea, darling. I can't promise you anything I can't actually fulfil. Let's hope she is strong enough to pull through and also open up his bison about humans. " I said truthfully.

She nodded as she turned to Zander.

"Zander, I forgot, Zuri was looking for you, said she had something really important to tell you. " She said

"Oh god, has she found out that I was the wolf to eat up all that ice cream last night, Ethan brother... I'm about to die" He said as he looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Don't be a pup, Zander, own up to your mistake like a man" I said as I pushed him out of our floor and down the stairs

"Hey jo need to push him of the stairs" Said my mate

"It was an accident, I meant to give him a light shove, I underestimated mu strength" I said as I peered down the stairs checking any signs for a dead beta.

"Zander, are you alright" She asked

"I'm fine , my queen, I appreciate the concern" He said as I saw him run towards his room

"He isn't going to be killed by out beta female, is he? " I asked scared for the fate of my best friend.

From what I know about Zuri, is that the person who touches her ice cream ends up dead or in a dog bed.

"Nah, if anything he will be happy" She said as she grabbed an energy bar from my pocket.

Yup when you have a human mate, food will always be in your pocket, specially if you have an Emma in your life.

"What do you mean darling? " I asked, stealing a bite from the bar

"Ugh, Zander and Zuri are expecting a baby wolf" She said.

"Really, Zander is about to be a dad and Zuri a mom, you mean they have a pup in waiting? " I asked getting excited.

"Yes, she is, a month in" She said

"3more months and there will be a pup in the castle.... This calls for a celebration" I said

"Hold on Ethan, let them decide whether they want to tell everyone now or not... I mean they deserve some privacy" She said as she stole another bar from my pocket.

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense" I said, stealing another bite from her bar

"Hey get your own bar " She said

"They were mine, you stole them" I said

"Well what yours is mine. " She said

"And what's yours is mine as well and by that logic that bar belongs to both of us" I said taking another bite.

"Let's grab some real food, before I eat you" She replied

"I wouldnt mind you eating my... " I trailed off hoping she would get the hint. The blush that adorned her face told me that the message was received

"I mean... Oh Lord... Save me from this embarrassment" She said as she hid her face in her palms

"Hey... Don't worry.. I dont mind you.. " I was cut of by her

"Shut it... Don't you dare complete that sentence" She said using furiously and I chuckled.

"Alright darling, now let's go and have lunch" I said and she nodded.

*****

"I'm so happy for you man" I said as I hugged Zander.

Yup, he announced the pregnancy news at lunch today.

"Me too, I can't believe I'm about to be a dad" He said.

"Well this pup, will have a very good uncle and aunt" I said and he nodded

"Yup you David, Emma and Diana, the best combo this pup will get" Said Zander  smiling through his tears.

"Baby shower duty and planning will be my department" Said. Emma as she hugged Zuri.

"Ugh guys me and Diana also have an announcement" Said David as he made his way towards us.

"Are you guys expecting as well? " Asked Emma as she looked at Diana

"How did you know? " Asked Diana as she looked at Emma in shock

"Oh my god.... Two. Baby showers for me to plan this is so good. " Said Emma as she rushed up to. Diana and hugged her

I hugged  David

"Congrats man, I can't believe we will have a prince or princess pup, a beta pup and gamma pup" I said

Yup Christina and Chris were also expecting.

"How many months before we get to meet the pups, our new additions? " I asked looking at the expecting couple

"Well we are a month in" Said Diana

"We are also a month in" Said Zander

"We are a month and a week in" Said Chris.

"You mean all these kids will grow up together, that's so cool" Said Emma staring in awe at all the happy couples

"If this is an announcement lunch, I and Bianca have something to tell you as well. We are also expecting twins, we are two months in" Said Brian

"Oh my god, four baby showers to plan... I'm gonna faint with happiness. Congratulations guys" Said Emma as she pulled them into a hug as well.

She went to each and every couple and hugged them all and finally came back to my side.

"So our beta, my brother, our gamma our Delta are all about to have pups.... My god, so many kids in the castle... We need to baby proof it and get some baby nurseries made and also playroom, toys... My god we need to go toy shopping as well... Fish... Raw fish will be banned in the castle now" I said as I realised how many babies were in waiting

"Let's get started with our family as well... So that our kids don't get lonely . " Said Atlas

"I'll talk to Emma about that... I'm not sure if she is ready to have pups yet" I replied.

"She is ready, I saw it in her mind, she thinks it's you who is not willing to engage in a sexual intercourse with her" Said Atlas

"But I have been ready since the day I met her" I replied, shocked

"It will help more if you tell her that and lot me" He replied and I nodded.

"Alright guys, if you guys need anything then just tell us and we will make it happen.. " I said as I took Emma and left the dining hall.

*****

"So you're telling me that all this time you really wanted to. Have sex with me but were to shy to admit it? " Asked Emma as I peppered kisses over her neck and collarbone

"In my defence I thought, you weren't ready" I said as I began to untie her corset.

"Well I have been wanting you since the day I met you" She said and I halted my actions and looked up at her in shock.

"Really? " I asked

"Yeah, I mean who could resist your charm or the mate pull... And also you kind off captured my heart" She replied. Shyly and I smiled

"Well then let's make up for lost time" I said as I resumed my kisses

Well guys, thank you to those who are voting on the books and thank you for supporting me, but in may have dropped some major hints about book two of mystic series.... Yup the books name will be king Lazarus, a book which will follow the life of Lazarus, a ruthless vampire king and Elizabeth, a human who is mated to this vampire. Please do check it out as well. The book is released yet but will be after the completion of this book.

Till then adios... And happy reading 📖.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
14K 355 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
524K 12.8K 39
Iris has been rejected all her life. By her family, her pack: everyone. So when she meets her mate will he reject her like everyone else? With all...
531K 13.2K 51
Liberty knew from the moment she was betrothed to Prince Aziel that she would never be happy. She vowed she would stop at nothing to keep herself awa...