[3] DAISY : OBSESS LOVE

By hwallslittleangel

BLOOM WITH TREASURE 3RD BOOK āš˜‹š˜Ŗš˜„š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜ š˜µš˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜š˜¢š˜¦š˜“š˜°š˜°? š˜ š˜°š˜¶'š˜³š˜¦ š˜Øš˜°š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜° š˜£š˜¦ ļæ½... More

INTRODUCTION
Kim Doyoung?
His Girl
With Her
(ā€¼) Devil Inside
Claim
Who's the mad man?
Unwelcomed Guest
(ā€¼) Monster
Doomed
(ā€¼) Peak Of Realization
Existence
Busted
The Killing Drug
(!!) MISSION : A Sip Of Wine
(!!) MISSION : Seductive Night
(ā€¼) Lee Clan's Heiress
Murder Or Suffer
Twisted
Last Forever
Good or Bad - bye?
DAISY : What If

Han Empire

727 41 3
By hwallslittleangel

Chapter 14 - Our first kiss.
"I love you, Jeon Haesoo."

Doyoung was getting ready with a tuxedo vest for his appointment on meeting up with Han Empire when the door of his connecting room with Haesoo opened up, revealing herself with her pajamas on peeking her head behind the door. He turned and let out chortles.

"Good morning, love." He gave her a smile as he picked one of his branded watch from the drawer of the dresser. Haesoo walked towards behind him and stared at his figure on the mirror that was in front of him, Doyoung as well looked at her reflection by the same mirror.

He turned around to face her as he leaned his back on the dresser while the girl was asked to come closer. He rested his hands on her back while his gaze never left her eyes, she could feel her heart fluctuating fast. Oh lord, please don't let him notice this.

Her hands reflected to find it's way to his chest. "Where are you going this early?" She questioned, staring at his attire up and down. "To meet Han Empire, it's about the killing drugs that were used to harm Junghwan. They maybe have the antidote since they'd experienced the same thing before." He answers.

"Can I come with you? I'm sick being at home." Doyoung shook his head, "It's a business matter, Haesoo. I'm not going there for fun." He clarified. "Plus, it's a lot safer for you to stay in this mansion."

"Please?" She pouted, giving him puppy eyes that she usually wont show. The boy smirked to the side, to be honest her action makes his heart melted that he almost fell down to the floor. "If I let you come with me, what will I get in return?" He raised an eyebrow as the girl think for a while.

"I'll grant you two wishes. Anything would do."

"Anything?" His smug gets bigger. "Yes, anything." Haesoo retort his gaze. "Fine, you're coming with me."

AT HAN'S MANSION
The two arrived and parked the car at the front yard, the mansion was twice enormous compared to Doyoung's. Haesoo had her mouth gawking, the moment she stepped out the car and nose around the sight. Just then they were greeted by a man bowing at them. "Good morning, I assumed you are Mr. Kim Doyoung from Kim Clan?" He politely asked.

"Yes I am. Is it fine to come with my fiancee?" Doyoung playfully eyed Haesoo who cleared her throat while she widened her eyes. "Of course, besides it has been a while since Mr. and Mrs. Hong had a visitor." The man smiled showing his pair of dimples and eye smile.

"Pardoned me, I'm Choi Byungchan. Sooah's right hand man." He introduced himself, gesturing them to follow him to where the owner of the mansion is waiting. Doyoung placed his hand to her front, she beam before putting her hand on his palm. A glooming smile plastered on both of their lips, walking inside with their hands locked intertwined.

Entering the mansion, the maids and bodyguards bowed to them as they returned the same with a small smile. The chandelier above her head were sparkling, she couldn't help but to admire the whole mansion's deco, it was so elegant. It tantalizing her so much.

Byunchan opened the door of one of the room, revealing Hong Joochan and his wife Han Sooah sitting beside each other. Both Doyoung and Haesoo bowed to them in respect as they stood up smiling to them, they were told to sit comfortably. "Mother!" A kid around 4 years old run to Sooah as he hugged her legs.

"Wooyoung, greet them." The little boy bowed while his hands both placed in front. "Hello, I'm Hong Wooyoung. I'm four years old." He showed five of his fingers causing laughter to burst across the room because of his cuteness. "Go play with uncle Byungchan for a while alright? Mother have a guest today." Sooah faintly said as Wooyoung followed his uncle out of the room.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Hong." Doyoung offered a handshake for the both of them who politely accept. "Please tell what's bring you here to find us." Joochan spoke motioning him to talk. "Do you perhaps heard of Killing Drugs?" He questioned making the couple widened their eyes before looking at each other.

"What about it?"

"One of my clan member was poisoned by the drug, thankfully we're there that we managed to shove any antidote to make him stop trembling. However he's not awake until now." Doyoung explained further as Haesoo nodded in small on his words. "We searched about it and found out that Han Clan had a history with the same killing drug. So we decided to find you guys."

Han Sooah sighed hearing upon the story, she herself rewind to the moment where she was fighting to kill the fonder of the Killing Drug. She intertwined her hands together, "You came here to find the antidote isn't it?" Doyoung nodded. "Where could we find it?" He continued.

Joochan stood up from his seat, causing everyone's eyes to look at him. "Come, we'll show you." The four of them used the elevator to went down to the underground space. He opened a door using an iris scanner revealing a lab, chemical stuff were placed immaculately.

But they continue to walked till the end of the room, the steel safe was opened with Han Sooah's fingerprint. The steel safe opened, revealing a lonely small bottle of the antidote. Sooah took it out and handed to Doyoung. "I've been keeping this for two years in case something happened. The antidote is hard to produce, and now you guys needed this more than me."

"We thought the killing drugs were confiscated by the government but it's still actively being sold on black market." Joochan added.

After a few more hours talk with the couple, they finally decided to take their leave. "Thank you so much for the antidote. I'll sent a gift for the both of you in meantime." Doyoung gave them a smile as they walked them outside. "It's a small matter, we're glad we're able to help." Joochan patted his back.

"Once again, thank you." The two had bid them goodbyes and proceed their way back to his mansion with mind full of hope. Joochan hugged Sooah after the two left, he realized that his wife was holding her tears when they mentioned the Killing Drugs that used to kill her father.

Hong Joochan and Han Sooah's life was a long game of a roller-coaster too.

It was a stressful and mind-blowing week for Doyoung, everything happened in a blink of an eye. He didn't know if what he's planning is right. But if taking someone's life could makes his whole life change, he's willing to do even whatever it takes.

He knew there will always other clans or empire that despised his triumph. And the most evident is Park Clan and Hwang Clan. The two always find their ways to make his clan below their feet, eager to take the title of the 'biggest mafia clan.' Tons of methods were used, however there's none of it paid off.

And now Doyoung was only wearing a pants that ended above his knees, his upper body was bare. The towel hung on one side of his shoulder as he exit his bedroom to the kitchen, he took a can of carbonate drink from the fridge before making his way to his outdoor pool.

The stars were twinkling bright, accompanied by the moon that as well glimmers. Doyoung peer on the sky while he sips on the drink on his grip, the night is so serene and he embrace it so much. The towel and drink was put on the wooden relaxing chair and a small table before he steadily enter the pool.

He started to swim from the end of the pool and to the other side of it for few laps releasing his tension. After a few minutes, he stopped for a while with his breath up and down. He then rubbed his face as he pushed his hair to the back. "Are you done?" A voice behind him said.

Doyoung instinctively turned to the back since he was facing the front, he let out chortles when he recognized the voice as Haesoo. "Since when you're here?" He asked her who's sitting on ther chair where his had placed his towel. "I was drinking water at the counter top when you only walked passed me."

She shrugged, placing her hands behind her as she leaned back. "You must have a lot in your mind for not noticing me." She babbled as Doyoung swims closer. "My clan is not stable for now. We had lost a big amount of money to Park Sunghoon and one of the strongest member is laying on the bed unawake."

Haesoo only nodded on his words, unsure of what to answer. "Can you pass me the towel behind you?" He nodded his head to the towel's direction, she stood up and crouched down to his level to hand him the towel.

However Doyoung didn't took the towel from her. Instead, he pulled Haesoo's arms into the pool. The water splashed onto both of them as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "KIM DOYOUNG!!" She shouted wiping the water off her face with one of her hand, she could hear giggles escape from his lips. "I can't swim!" She smacked his shoulder.

His hands placed on both side of her waist, preventing her from drowning. He pulled her closer by each second, resulting their body to pressed against each other. She could feel his biceps around her skin and only a black shirt that she's wearing separates the two. Her heart thumps fast while her cheeks went rosy.

"Love, have I told you that you look stunning this close?" His voice changed to a deep one, he sounded so romantic in her ear. She shook her head. "You're always gorgeous my girl." He whispered before leaning back to look at her flustered self, he liked it when he teases her.

Doyoung stared at Haesoo tenderly, their eyes staring on each other. He swear he could see the whole galaxy in her orbs. His gaze shifted down to her lips, her plump and pinkish lips that he always craved for. He slowly leaned in, she as well slowly closed her eyes. "Can I?"

She nodded. In millisecond, their lips met one another as Doyoung started slow and passionate. One of her hand crept up to his cheek, caressing it with her thumb softly. His pale skin warmed up, she knew that he was smiling between the kiss.

The two let go while their forehead leaned together, both were panting to catch their breath. Doyoung smiled in gleeful, the flowers are finally blooming. He placed a longing kiss on her forehead before pulling her into his arms.

"I love you, Jeon Haesoo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 2.5K 32
Nina's a typical school girl. Quiet and stays to herself. What happens when she's taken by Treasure?
69.5K 3.9K 26
A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!!
12.6K 615 13
A girl finds a passage way to another universe.
42.5K 1.4K 23
Will Doyoung fall for Haruto after their nth night stand? A story where they meet as strangers. āš ļø Warning: 18+ Content #1- mashiho #1- watanabehar...