The Villain Integration Progr...

By Calybear7

It always felt like you didn't belong. Your parents were villains and you just didn't seem to fit that kind o... More

The Offer | Chpt 1
First Day | Chpt 2
Out of Place | Chpt 3
Scarface | Chpt 4
Lost Book | Chpt 5
The Girls | Chpt 6
The Boys | Chpt 7
A Halloween Party | Chpt 8
The Baked Goods | Chpt 9
Friends | Chpt 10
Embarassment | Chpt 11
Stitches | Chpt 12
Visiting | Chpt 13
Best Friends | Chpt 14
The Recording | Chpt 15
Enough Reason | Chpt 16
Decisions | Chpt 17
The Verdict | Chpt 18
My Birthday | Chpt 19
Romance | Chpt 20
Camp | Chpt 21
Toga | Chpt 22
Finding Out | Chpt 23
Can't Talk About It | Chpt 25
Romance Manga | Chpt 26
Effort | Chpt 27
Hands | Chpt 28
Spin The Bottle | Chpt 29
New Family | Chpt 30
Laser Tag | Chpt 31
Basketball | Chpt 32
An In | Chpt 33
Date Night | Chpt 34
Secrets | Chpt 35
Hibiki | Chpt 36
Partnership | Chpt 37
The Package | Chpt 38
Signed | Chpt 39
Journaling | Chpt 40
Kirishima's House | Chpt 41
Romance Show | Chpt 42
Bakugo's House | Chpt 43
Snow-person | Chpt 44
Sedated | Chpt 45
'Villain' | Chpt 46
Color | Chpt 47
Ketamine | Chpt 48
Eating Habits | Chpt 49
Snakes | Chpt 50
Meeting Mom | Chpt 51
Picnic | Chpt 52
Change | Chpt 53
Winner | Chpt 54
The Future | Chpt 55

Copy Cat | Chpt 24

4.7K 225 138
By Calybear7

Hi

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

Toga was knelt down in front of me, arms crossed on my legs and her chin resting on her arms. She peered up at me and I couldn't help but stare back down at her. Occasionally, she would brush my hair back out of my face.

"I like you (y/n)," she said. "We're more alike than you think."

I felt my lip quiver and it caused my teeth to chatter too.

"People always used to make fun of me and no one would ever play with me on the playground," she said, her head laying to the side. I could sort of taste blood in my mouth and I felt so sick because of it. "So my parents just locked me away when I was young. It was so hard for me to integrate into places because of it. Now...I sort of have the hang of it. With the league."

I felt my eyes start to water.

"You know what that feels like, don't you? Like you don't belong? I just want you to belong," she reassured, brushing fingers across my face. "You poor thing. You really think that you fit in over there with the hero wannabes? I've seen and I've felt the way they look at you. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. It hurts, that no one suspects me because they don't know you. They don't care enough. I care."

I knew that might be true, but it didn't matter. I was still holding the words of some of my classmates close. I was not a villain. That isn't who I am. Toga's hand cupped my cheek and I felt myself begin to cry. The water just pooled up against her hand, dripping into my lap as she picked her head up.

Now that I knew what care felt like, I just wanted it so badly.

I leaned into her hand and in blinkng away the tears, I caught glimpses of her satisfactory smile. In her own little way, she had begun to win. Toga placed her forehead against mine, tilting her head.

"Sweet (y/n)..."

I started to cry again, so hard my head started to pound.

"I'll be back, stay where you are," she said, laughing slightly. "Ah, I crack myself up."

She left and I dropped my head again, crying when the sore muscles of my neck stretched. My hands curled around my ropes, clenching tightly.

"Kutsu come on, I need to go home."

I felt the soft slide of Kutsu and my fists unclenched, letting out a sigh of relief. He slithered in between the ropes, snapping them open. I collapsed forward, hands catching me with a solid smack against the floor. Kutsu slithered around me a few times before stopping. I laid there for a few moments, belly down on the floor. I picked up my head, looking towards Kutsu.

"Good boy...come on, we look like shit," I said, voice raspy. He slipped back inside one of my stitches and I struggled to pick myself up off the floor. I finally managed to stand, gaining my bearings and looking around. I was dizzy, but I stumbled out a door and made my way as fast as I could towards what appeared to be an exit. It was cold, dark, and rainy out. I shivered, squinting to look around me. I had no idea where I was, but had managed to slip outside. I just had to pick a direction and go. I moved towards my right, realizing I was wearing clothes that were not my own which hung off my body as they soaked with rain.

Toga may not have realized it, but each time she took blood from me she was beginning to look sicker and sicker in my form. That would make it even harder to distinguish between us. I spotted a woman pushing a stroller.

"Please, could you help me--" When she spotted me, she moved to stand defensively in front of her stroller. I stopped, realizing how crazy I must look and I still looked like me. I had forgotten that I scared people. "Sorry--"

She took off and the baby cried as the stroller picked up speed. I wanted to be frustrated, but I couldn't blame her for what she saw. I held onto the wall for a moment, looking to the street name as if that might help me. I didn't have my phone with me, Toga must obviously have it. I looked up towards a subway railing. Maybe if I just made my way along it I could find a station and learn where I was. I went with that plan and wandered for a while before finding a station. I glanced at the map, hungry and cold and dizzy. Just a few blocks East. I ducked out of sight and made my way due East until things started to look familiar.

"Just a little farther is the park," I muttered, keeping off the streets as to not alert people of my presence. I didn't want to go to the police, knowing that would just complicate things. I tried to pick up the pace, my lungs burning and the rain steadily drizzling.

I finally made it to the school and Toga most certainly knew I left. It wasn't that far, but it was clear she had been warping back and forth. The gate. I didn't have any of my things, so I just stood outside it, feeling defeated.

What was I supposed to do now? How was Toga getting in, she couldn't have my fingerprints too could she? Maybe she could. I just looked around until I noticed where she had been getting in. It was clever and hidden. I felt sneaky using it, but that was something I'd have to live with. I let out a breath and made my way towards the school.

I felt like something was going to be wrong. It was quiet and I made my way, quickly to Aizawa first. His office was empty and so was his classroom. I made my way to the common room, just praying that things would work out okay. Deku, Kirishima, Uraraka, Bakugo, Momo, and Aizawa were there. Aizawa handed something to Deku as Momo spoke. I stood in the doorway for a moment, feeling myself tear up.

I hadn't realized it at first, but I was finally back home.

"Help me?" I asked and the entire group turned quickly to look towards me. My clothes quietly dripped onto the carpet and I was shaking. Kirishima's eyes were wide and Bakugo held him back, the rest of the group quiet.

"(y/n)."

"Yeah..."

The group was fearful and it was obvious that they couldn't tell it was me. It looked like they might be devising a plan to rescue me.

"Don't believe a word she says."

Somehow, Toga had managed to come up the same way I had. She was soaking wet, wearing the same clothes as me, looking sick. How did she think this would work? Even if I was taken away, she wouldn't have my blood to carry on. Unless she did. It was hard to keep track. I grasped onto the window sill, trying to think of what to do. My breath was heavy.

"Neither of you move," Aizawa stated. Deku shut the door behind us so neither of us could run, for whichever of us were Toga. I was struggling to stay standing, so I didn't know what to do in this instance. If I fainted, she would have the advantage.

"How are we supposed to tell?" Uraraka asked, her arms hugging her stomach.

"I managed to escape, only for her to try and pose a me," Toga said, looking my way. I couldn't say anything, teeth chattering. Toga was trying her best to seem like she was in pain too, pretending to be cold. I looked towards Kirishima who was staring at me specifically. I met his eyes, feeling slightly warmer.

"Kids, just watch yourselves and stay behind me," Aizawa stated.

"Ask them a question," Momo murmured.

"I've got one," Kirishima said, the other students in the room turning to look at him. "What's my favorite animal?"

"Kirishima, being fucking serious," Bakugo scoffed.

"I am. She answers first," he said, pointing towards Toga. He already suspected that it was her. She stood there for a moment, eyes darting around.

"Dogs. Obviously?" she said. Kirishima looked towards me. I remember he had told me one day during class. Though we were bad at keeping track of it, he tried his best to share one thing about himself everyday and I would too. We had forgotten about it recently, in all the craziness.

"Sharks. Because you think their teeth are like yours," I said.

"It's her," Kirishima said, pointing towards Toga. "That's Toga."

"From a simple question like that? Kirishima--" Aizawa began.

"What do we do everyday?" Kirishima asked and Toga was stumped again.

"Work out?"

"Share something new about ourselves that the other person doesn't know."

"What does Bakugo call you?"

"My name."

"Scarface."

"Wait--this isn't fair she used quirk-- I forgot!" Toga pleaded. Her eyes glinted with yellow as she let the stress get to her. Aizawa made motion to catch her and did so, taking her from the room. Little things began to change back, solidifying that I was the real me. I let out a heavy breath, holding onto the window still.

"A towel!" Momo said, pulling one from her leg and wrapping it around my shoulders. I stumbled forward and Kirishima caught me holding me around my shoulders.

"Hey, I got you," he muttered, helping me to sit down. "What kind of medical attention do you need?"

"I'm going to pass out, blood loss," I said, shaking my head.

"Where is Recovery Girl?"

"I'll get Iida! He can run her to RG's office!" Uraraka said, dashing off into the dorms. Kirishima shifted to hold me, pressing into a sore spot on my arm. In a quick second, Kutsu lashed out, hissing as he stood tall from my back. Kirishima moved back just a little.

"Kutsu don't! I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I said, pushing myself away from him. "He's not going to hurt me!"

Kutsu reeled back slightly, carefully wrapping himself around me before disappearing as I willed him to.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"It's fine," Kirishima said, wrapping his arms around the towel that encased me. It was quiet for a moment before Iida came rushing into the room.

"Come on," Bakugo muttered, picking me up and placing me onto Iida's back. Iida held onto me securely.

"We'll be there shortly," he said, "this is only time I condone running in the halls."

"Careful with her!" Kirishima called and Iida took off. I felt light headed already and I nearly passed out at how fast we were going. For the second time in less than a month I was back in a hospital bed, Recovery Girl looking over me with pity.

I don't remember passing out.

~~~

When I woke up, it was quiet. I felt like I was reliving just a few weeks ago all over again. I felt sick and yet again, I was in a hospital bed. My eyes shifted to an apple juice and cookie with a note requiring me to eat it. I had an IV in, which was good news. I felt less dizzy just weak and rather nauseous in the stomach. I recgonized that people were talking now that I was waking up, rather than there being only silence.

"Thanks for waiting with me man," Kirishima said.

"Yeah whatever, I guess I might be here for a little while anyways," Bakugo scoffed. I glanced over and Kirishima had a sad look on his face, head on Bakugo's shoulder. Bakugo was looking in the opposite direction, a slight flush on his cheeks. I picked up my head and the pair looked over, causing Kirishima to pick up his head.

"Hey! You're awake!" Kirishima said.

"Astute observation," Bakugo scoffed and Kirishima shot him a glare. Kirishima leaned over from his chair to hug me and I just let out a breath, still trying to settle into a fully concious state. "Careful, if you rip out her IV I'll actually kill you."

"I'm not going to, don't get so bossy," Kirishima said from behind my head. He let go, smiling at me and I stared back at him, my head sinking back into my pillow. His face softened, tilting his head. "You still out of it?"

"She looks stoned."

"Bakugo."

"What? It's true," he scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Recovery Girl said you might still feel woozy and stuff. You should really eat," he said, picking up the cookie and juice. I accepted the juice with one hand while he still held the cookie. Bakugo reached over and opened the bottle.

"Fuckin open it for her," he scoffed and they bickered slightly. I took a sip of my juice, looking at the pair. Kirishima traded the juice for the cookie and I sat snacking on it for a while.

"How you feel?" Kirishima asked. I finally answered, feeling my nausea settle with the food.

"Okay. Did...I get carried here on a horse?" I asked.

"Wh--no Iida carried you real fast. You must not remember well," Kirishima replied. Bakugo's jaw shifted, like he was holding in a laugh.

"Toga's in captivity?" I asked.

"Bitch," Bakugo scoffed. Kirishima looked his way before nodding to me that she was. I nodded, head still against my pillow. It was quiet and when I looked back up with better focus, I realized that Bakugo and Kirishima were arguing. Well, not out loud, but with eyes and expressions. Anyone could tell.

"What?"

The pair turned to look at me before Bakugo broke, speaking to me.

"What happened to you?" he asked and Kirishima elbowed him to which Bakugo swatted at him.

"Oh...well...Toga needed more blood to be me around you guys. So she just kept me for a while. Got quite a few new scars," I said. "I finally managed to get Kutsu, my snake, to free me from the ropes and I just made a break for it. I tried following a train track to a station and found my way back. Obviously she figured that out and came to plead her case. I guess it would've been smarter to just stay away."

"So she just...left you like that?" Kirishima asked and I nodded. I was gaining more and more focus just being awake.

"Wait--Kutsu. I'm--" I stopped to look at Kirishima. "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. Kutsu has never done that before."

"It's really okay," Kirishima said.

"It was probably a stress response or something. Snakes are very sensitive like that, to danger and death--" I said, cutting myself off. I had been injured before and I had faced danger before too, but Kutsu had really tried his best to protect me. My heart picked up when I realized that he probably knew that I was dying. I hadn't thought that I was, so the thought scared me.

"Death? Were you dying?" Kirishima asked, panicking slightly.

"Wh--no," I lied, shaking my head. "It's just a snake thing."

Kirishima frowned, still stressing about it. I looked over to Bakugo who was staring at me. He knew I was lying of course, but he didn't say a word.

"She wasn't dying, get a fucking grip man," Bakugo said, brushing it off and nudging Kirishima as he looked away from me.

"Well--it's just good that you're better now," Kirishima said with a sigh. Bakugo looked back at me briefly, nodding once. The door opened and Recovery Girl came in to shoo the boys from the room.

"Go on now," she said, ushering them from the room. I watched the door shut, thinking things over for just a moment before Recovery Girl came to physically check on me.

~Caly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Latibule By Anne

Fanfiction

38.2K 1.6K 75
Full title: 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘦 (𝘔𝘏𝘈/𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘟 𝘖𝘊𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) -~:~- 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞 - (𝐧.) 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥�...
348K 9.2K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
87.7K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
445K 20.8K 51
"what's wrong Kacchan? Your quirk not working the way you want it to..?" Izuku Midoriya, an "average" teen. You'd expect nothing to be wrong with him...