One Piece X Male Reader

By Arcxne_

Oh God, what am I getting myself into... More

Bio/Voting(Closed)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
End Date for Voting
AND THE WINNER IS
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Question
Chapter 7
UPDATE

Chapter 3

1.5K 37 2
By Arcxne_

(Y/n) POV)

I watched the Buggy Pirates party from a far. Nami was sitting in front of the man himself, and Luffy was sitting in a cage. I chuckled watching Luffy struggle to stretch and reach a piece of meat.

Buggy: "Men! Prepare a Special Buggy Ball!" The pirates cheered as a cannon was rolled up, and everyone gathered around. One of the fodder pirates walked forward carrying a large red ball with Buggy's jolly roger in it.

Fodder: "All set, sir!"

Nami: "W-What's about to happen?"

Buggy: "Observe the might of the Buggy Ball! Light it." The cannon was facing the town, and I watched the fuse shorten as the flame danced downwards. The ball tore through a large portion of the town.

'This bastard...' Buggy and his crew were cheering, while Nami looked shocked.

Buggy: "Truly flashy! With Buggy Balls and devil fruit powers, I can conquer the Grand Line! Right, Nami?"

Nami: "Y-Yes! Of course!"

Luffy: "EH?! I'm the one who's gonna rule the Grand Line!"

Buggy: "What?"

Luffy: "I'm gonna be King of the Pirates!"

Nami: "You idiot!" Buggy was trying not to laugh.

Buggy: "I see why you're sick of him, Nami!"

Nami: "Yeah! He takes the world too lightly and misunderstands everything. I couldn't put up with it anymore."

Buggy: "Naturally! In that case, I'll give you a Buggy Ball to blow away your old boss!"

'Heh?'

Buggy: "It'll also serve to prove your loyalty to me. Do it!"

'HEH?!' I watched the pirates roll the cannon to in front of Luffy's cage.

Nami: "No, that's okay! C'mon, this is a welcoming party! Let's have fun!"

Buggy: "Do it. This is my style of welcoming party." He handed her what I'm gonna assume is a matchbox.

Buggy Pirates: "Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!"

'Nami's hesitating... guess I should hop in.' I slip my left arm out of my jacket sleeve before a wing grows out of the left side of my body. I use that wing to jump, and propel myself into the air. As I near my landing zone, I flap my wing once before retracting it, and putting my arm back through the sleeve.

Buggy: "Alright! Light it flashily!" I land in front of Luffy's cage, and the chanting stops.

"So you actually betrayed us, Nami. I'm a bit hurt honestly."

Buggy: "Who're you?"

Fodder: "Sir! He was with her, and the strawhat!"

"Didn't Luffy beat your ass earlier?"

Buggy: "Nami! Don't whimp out on me now! Blast that Buggy Ball through both of them!"

Luffy: "What's the matter? Your hands are shaking. That's what happens when you take on pirates with half-assed resolve."

Nami: "Resolve to do what?! To kill people like it's nothing?! Is that a pirate's resolve?!"

Luffy: "No! The resolve to put your own life on the line!" The matchbox was then snatched from Nami's hands.

Fodder: "Hey, new chick! Quit bein' a tease! This is how you light it!" Just as he was about to light the fuse, Nami bonks the bitch on the back of the head with a wooden staff.

Nami: "Crap! I didn't mean to-" I can't contain my laughter at the dumbass looking clowns face.

Buggy: "Nami! What is the meaning of this?!"

Nami: "Sorry!" I summon Masamune, and walk up a bit.

"Nami, you don't apologize when taking risks. You lose cool points that way."

Luffy: "Huh? Now you're saving me?"

Nami: "Don't be stupid! I only did it because of the situation! I just didn't want to wind up like these inhuman pirates!"

Luffy: "Oh, the situation!"

Nami: "Pirates took the life of a person dear to me! As if I'd ever be one!"

"Understandable."

Luffy: "It's lit!" I look down at the sparking fuse.

Buggy: "Keep your ridicule to a minimum, girl! Kill her flashily!" Four pirates rush towards us.

"Nami, behind me." She glances at me, and hesitates before doing so. I lift my hand, and direct it towards the Buggy Pirates. "Yami no Nagare." A stream of dark energy launched the pirates away, and the pirates behind them that couldn't get away in time. "Get the fuse." I spoke over my shoulder as the entire Buggy Pirate Crew began rushing me. I heard Nami scream behind me, and looked over my shoulder to see her grabbing the lit fuse with her hands. "Heh?!"

Luffy: "Behind you!" Some pirates had split off, and ran past me. I didn't bother going to protect her. After all...

Zoro: "Hey, now..." Zoro's here finally. "How many of you are taking on one girl at once?" Zoro had blocked the pirates with the scabbards of two of his swords.

Luffy: "Zoro!"

Zoro: "You hurt?" Nami doesn't respond. "Are you hurt?"

Nami: "N-No, I'm fine..." I push the few pirates attack me away, and casually walk over to Zoro.

Luffy: "Whew, what a relief! How'd you find us? Hurry and get me outta here!"

Zoro: "What do you keep playing around for? First some bird runs off with you, and now you're inside a cage?"

Luffy: "It's pretty interesting, actually."

Fodder: "Zoro?"

Fodder: "T-That's what he just called him, right?"

Buggy: "So you're Zoro? What do you want? Are you here to take my head or something?"

Zoro: "Nope. Not interested. I gave up pirate-hunting."

Buggy: "I'm interested, though! Killing you will increase my name."

Zoro: "I wouldn't try it. You'll die."

Buggy: "Oh? That so?"

Zoro: "Guess words aren't enough for you..."

Fodders: "-Get 'im, Captain! -Captain Buggy! --Buggy! Buggy! Buggy!" They all began chanting again. I dispelled Masamune as Zoro took out his blades, and  took a seat on top of the cannon.

"I know I haven't been to the east blue yet, but does nobody know me here? I've been to all the other blue's, and they had at least heard of me my first time being there. But no one recognizes me here at all? This is bullshit." I grumbled to myself while Nami looked at me from the corner of her eye. Buggy then rushed Zoro with a crazed laugh.

Buggy: "Die flashily!" He was then cut in half. His arm and leg were split in two as well. Zoro sheathed his swords as Buggy fell to the ground.

'Something's wrong... There's no blood.'

Zoro: "He had no resistance to him at all..."

Luffy: "Whoa! He's weak!"

Nami: "No way..." The Buggy Pirates then began to laugh.

'You just gave the surprise away.'

Luffy: "What's with them?"

Nami: "H-Huh"? Their captain's been killed... but they're laughing!"

Zoro: "Hey! What's so damn funny?!" I jumped forward, and grabbed the the blade of a sword held by the detached arm of Buggy. His upper body floated behind Zoro.

"Just because you killed someone, doesn't mean they're dead." The hand ripped the sword from my hand, cutting it.

Buggy: "The Bara Bara no Mi... That's the name of the devil fruit I ate! I'm a chop-chop person who can't be cut!" I looked at my heavily bleeding right hand, and sighed.

Nami: "His body reattached itself! I thought the devil fruits were only a rumor!"

Luffy: "A chop-chop guy? You mean he's a monster?!"

Buggy: "I couldn't hit who I wanted thanks to you, brat! However, that wound on her hand is pretty serious. I win!" I look down at my bleeding hand. I lift my left hand up, and hold it towards my right.

"Jigoku no Hono." I wince as the heat of the flame cauterizes the wound on my hand. "No... you haven't won yet. Cause  the four of us are still very much breathing, and alive. "Yami no Yari." A black spear like energy shoots through Buggy's heart, but he is still alive cause his fruit's just a little annoying.

Buggy: "That doesn't work!" I watched him raise him arm to swipe at me, and quickly sent a hard punch to his ribs. I then hit him with an uppercut before kicking him hard in the chest. I jumped over to Luffy's cage, and threw him off of the roof.

"Hold your breath." I whispered to Nami and Zoro as we stood near the ledge. "Ankoku Busshitsu." A large cloud of dark smoke formed around me as we jumped off the roof, leaving the enlarging cloud. I grab Luffy's cage, and we run off from the Buggy Pirates. I coughed as we ran before we came across a destroyed shop.

Nami: "Are you okay?"

"A decaying smoke cloud takes a surprising amount of effort to summon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 48 8
Who would've thought that Luffy, sharing his meat with his fellow crew mate, would change everything between him and Y/N... That's all you get as I d...
31.3K 723 8
Just oneshots with Sanji x Zoro . Just notice just some of them are related if it's stated in the title. Inspired by many others so I did not copy t...
3K 136 18
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
741K 16.7K 48
COMPLETED ✅ I hope you readers enjoy my cringe shit writing☺️ Please check out my other stories! I'm hoping to have some new stories out soon🤯 [upd...