King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2

7K 446 479
By BlairWitch91

The Diversity Company Headquarter

The High Witch eyelashes flattered.

Lady Allana slightly moved her fingers and felt something wet. She lifted her hand to her face and saw it was covered in blood. She saw the magical particles rising from her body like fairy dust.

She knew there was no chance she would survive this. The magic almost disappeared from her body. The loss of blood was too fast.

She put her hand on her own blood and her fingers started creating symbols on the floor. The spell casted with the last crumbs of her power made her own blood write a message on the wall. 

Daegu

The seven shadows appeared like a whisper that you are not sure if you heard it or not. They dispersed in seven directions, as if fleeing the light from the hotel windows.

An hour later the screams could be heard in the surrounding woods. 

Only the flash of daggers remained in their memory of hostages. Then the silence fell inside and outside of the hotel.

In the hotel lobby two dead wolves and two dead vampires were dragged outside by four slim figures, leaving the trails of blood on the normally clean and shiny tiles.

One of the figures, covered all in black like a ninja, with covered head and face, crouched down in front of Mrs Choi and started to untangle ties on her hands.

Three other fairies released the other hostages.

Mrs Choi stood up with the help of her husband.

'Thank you...' she said weakly.

'The Royal Pack is sending their greetings...' the fairy nodded with respect.

'What's happening there?' Mr Choi asked, shakily.

'They are fighting...' the person looked around. When she noticed everyone was untied already and the other fairies were waiting, she bowed. 'We will be around for a while... Sorry for the mess...' she pointed at the bloody floor.

Mr & Mrs Choi looked at the place she pointed. When they lifted their heads, all the fairies were gone.

The underground shelter

Lisa was walking from side to side in front of the iron door. She wasn't at all feeling as if they were in a shelter. It was too comfortable here. Food. Small kitchen. Couches. Pillows. Blankets. Books. Even board games, because electronic devices weren't working here...

The shelter was prepared to stay alive here for years.

And they were fighting above her head and it was driving her alpha crazy. Her brothers were there!

Rose was sitting on one of the couches pale as the sheet, but when her eyes met Lisa's she knew that if not for the queen's post dignity, she would be walking and cursing alongside Lisa, feeling useless. Her eyes were dark and angry.

Jennie was calmer, she instinctively tried to calm Lisa and Rose down. And Jisoo, trying to be helpful, stuck to Jungwon to divert his attention. The boy was quiet and nervous. He was jumping on his feet with every louder noise.

Yeonjun and Soobin tried to stay cautious. They were talking quietly about everything Taehyung and Jungkook have taught them. From the evacuation scenarios they knew exactly where the escape routes from the shelter were located and where the spare guns were hidden on the way or in the main room.

And there was Allana... She was looking around curiously. Touching surfaces of the locked furniture.

Because Jungwon couldn't stand the tension anymore, he stood up and walked to her. He liked her very much, and he was her favourite prince. She was spoiling him whenever she got the chance. He touched her sleeve shyly.

'Lady Allana... can you show me the magic?'

Usually she was eager to made him laugh. Casting the small spells for him to show him little starts above his head, or made the snow fall on his palm. 

But this time...

'Do I look like a travelling circus magician? It's not the time, boy...' she said impatiently.

Everyone looked at her.

Soobin's eyes darkened. Yeonjun instantly grabbed his wrist to tame him, because the prince wasn't in the mood to play around today.

'Excuse me?' Rose said coldly, frowned and stood up warningly.

Allana looked at the Royal Family feeling the sudden cold atmosphere around. She smiled apologetically at them and crouched down in front of the Prince taking his palms gently.

'I'm sorry, my Prince. The nerves are rubbing on me... I think it will be better if I will spare my magic in any case... Forgive me this time, ok?'

Jungwon nodded hesitantly.

'Maybe you will help me to prepare the calming tea for everyone? I will show you how to make it colorful...'

'Okay...' Jungwon smiled a bit. 

'I will help...' Jisoo said standing and walking to them. She ruffled Jungwon's hair. 'We can play Monopoly later.'

Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other. Soobin surreptitiously touched Yeonjun's back to feel the gun attached under his clothes. Yeonjun felt his touch and nodded slightly.

Something was wrong. 

The Palace Grounds

Jimin was standing in front of the fire wall, covering Yoongi, who was fighting with Felix. He held guns with each hand and was dealing with every vampire that tried to approach the fighters. The nitroglycerin bullets were setting vampires on fire in an instant, making their companions run in all directions.

Hoseok was looking at him from above. He wanted to be in between them. But it was The Royal Pack condition - that He won't join the direct fight. He knew his wolves would tie him and throw him to the shelter with the rest if he wouldn't promise that.

He held his breath when Jimin dodged the claws of a vampire that managed to approach him. In the next second the vampire was shot in the chest and his pale skin started to be black just before he changed into a pile of dust.

'I love these bullets...' Jin said and aimed at the other enemy. The bullets designed by Secret Service were going through the vampire's body and when they hit the heart they disintegrated to release the wooden heart of the bullet that instantly was killing the vampire.

Hoseok sighed with relief and felt his phone vibrating. He was responsible for keeping the communication steady between every unit, so he needed to answer his phone. He looked at the device and picked up the call.

The covered in black fairy appeared on the screen.

'Minji?' he asked fastly.

'Mission completed, Your Majesty.'

'Are they alright?'

'Yes. We will protect them till you call us.'

'Thank you. I will remember your help.'

'We all serve and protect, My King...' Minji bowed to him and disconnected the call.

Hoseok looked at Jin, who was lying on his belly aiming at everyone that could threaten Jimin or Yoongi.

'Dreamcatecher dealt with the situation in Daegu,' he informed him.

'I will inform Jimin...' Jin said and mindlinked the healer. 

Hoseok saw how Jimin lifted his head and looked at him with relief. Then nodded and with new energy started to run to the opponents.

Hoseok made a call.

'Jackson, how is the situation?'

'They are not here, my lord. They just settle the explosive materials in the building. We divided the soldiers and called the Secret Service agents. They are checking and securing all our buildings in the city. Only the night shift was in the Secret Service Headquarter. Around 15 people thanked the Moon Goddess... We found 8 of them under the rubble. Three death. Lin Mei managed to steady the lives of the rest. They are in the hospital.'

'Xiumin?'

The line went silent.

'Not yet... He was probably in the middle of an explosion...'

Hoseok closed his eyes, trying to ease his aching heart.

'Leave Wendy in charge there. Sent IU and Sehun to support Mark. She can transfer her and Sehun's strength to help him, right?'

'Yes. Thank you, sir.'

'Keep the regular soldiers away from here. You come back.'

'Roger.'

Jackson disconnected.

Hoseok called Chanyeol.

'Where are you?'

'I checked the whole barrier around. Renjun is nowhere here. I don't know where he could be to keep this all darkness up. We don't have any info about the range of his power...'

'Drop it. Come back here. Doesn't matter if the darkness will keep up above our heads. I want all of them dead! We will face them fair and square. Directly.'

Chanyeol smirked.

'Yes, My King.'

Jungkook caught Sebastian again and threw him on the nearest tree. Sebastian was bleeding badly and Jungkook could have finished it a long time ago, but he was so enraged. He hated this man so much for causing so much pain in Taehyung's life. For putting his life in danger.

For the first time in his life he was enjoying the pleasure of inflicting pain with his hands and legs. He didn't even want to use his power.

'Do... you really... think... you can win? Your soldiers are not here... and we have an army...' Sebastian mouthed and raised on his wobbly legs.

Jungkook grabbed his wrist, held him and hit his throat with the edge of his palm. Sebastian groaned in pain when Jungkook's knees were placed in his stomach.

Sebastian fell to the ground again.

'Get up...' Jungkook said in a low, dangerous voice. 'I haven't finished with you yet...'

At the last minute he saw Sebastian glancing at Sung-jae's body, when Jungkook followed his gaze he saw Sung-jae pressing the button on his phone.

Sebastian tried to escape, using Jungkook's distraction, but Jungkook power stopped his speed effortlessly when he threw knives in his direction. The air power held him down to the tree and the knives pierced his wrists and ankles there, making Sebastian scream in pain.

Jungkook walked to Sung-jae and grabbed his hair harshly.

'What have you done?'

He looked at the phone and gulped with widened eyes. Sung-jae chuckled.

Jungkook pressed his knee to Sung-jae's spine, making his chuckle change into painful groan. His power penetrated Sung-jae's body, squeezing the air out of his lungs until he passed out. 

The message to Vernon on Sung-jae's phone had just two words: Do it. 

The Diversity Company Headquarter

Chen was running from his office, seeing all the Royal soldiers in the Company. He and the rest of the Royal Council present at the moment in the building were calming down all the people that were freaking out.

Half of the employees were ready to go to the Palace to help with the fight when the news spread. Most of the magical creatures loved their King, his family and wolves dearly.

It was early morning. He met Akito, Goplana, Flynn, Michael, Javier and Selene, which actually shocked him. He would bet she was with Felix. He knew Lin Mei is already helping in the Secret Service and Allana is with the Queen. 

Running through the Wizards and Witches department he frowned, seeing the sparkling light coming through the door from Allana's office.

He went there and opened the door to see where the light was coming from. 

His eyes widened in despair, when stumbling and choking on his tears he felt on his knees in the puddle of blood, and took his dear friend in his arms.

'No... no... please...'

Allana's body was cold as ice, and the sparkling was coming from all around the room, where the particles of her power were shining like little stars.

'Open your eyes... please...'

He saw the wound and tried to heal it. He was pressing his hand desperately to the stomach, whispering spells with tears...

But there wasn't a way to heal someone who was already dead. He pressed his forehead to Allan's head. His hand made the bloody stains on her hair and face when he started to stroke it, crying in despair. Rocking the lifeless body in his arms.

His screams and cry caught the attention of the people on the floor who started to gather in the open doors.

'What's happening here?!' Akito broke through the murmuring crowd and gasped, seeing all the blood on the floor, Lady Allana's body and Chen crying hysterically.

His eyes teared up when he took a step forward. Then his gaze fell on the blood on the wall that painted the message. He gasped when into his mind the name of the shape controller sunk in.

He squeezed Chen's arm and pointed at the words on the wall.

'The Royal Family is in danger... we need to inform the King... Allana gave her life for it...'

The underground shelter

Jungwon and Jisoo were standing next to Allana, who poured something inside the tea. The warm scent of cinnamon spread in the shelter and Jungwon's eyes widened when the tea changed its color from light brown to blue.

'A little magic for you, my prince...' Allana smiled. 'We can drink it now...' she raised her glass and made a toast gesture to Jungwon before drinking it.

Soobin and Yeonjun were observing her, tensed, ready to knock the cup out of Jungwon's hand if he tried to drink it.

Jungwon was looking at the blue color in his cup. Allana ruffled his hair.

'It can be a little too strong and bitter for you, little prince. Maybe you should drink water instead?'

'I will try...' Jisoo said, taking the cup from Jungwon's head.

'Don't drink it!' Soobin and Yeonjun yelled unisono.

Rose looked at them surprised.

Allana blinked confused, but then smiled and shook her head understandingly.

'We all are so tensed, right? You two will grow up to be fine young men one day...'

'Boys... Calm down... It's not poisoned.' Rose said.

Allana lifted her cup and drank it to the bottom.

'It's for sure not... It's just bitter...' she said and sat on the couch next to Rose.

Jisoo looked at the boys then at the cup and rolled her eyes. She drank the tea.

Soobin and Yeonjun held their breaths.

'It tastes uniquely...' she said and shrugged. 'But I feel refreshed...'

'It's calming and regenerating herbal essence... It's healthier than coffee and has a better effect.' Allana nodded her head.

'I indeed feel better actually...' Jisoo said and looked at Lisa, who was on the verge of frozing the whole fucking room. The frost was already covering her fingers. 'You should try it... Maybe it will calm you...'

Jennie nodded and went to pour some tea into two cups for Lisa and herself. She gave the cup to Lisa who smell it suspiciously before drinking. 

Boys were observing her, but when she approved of the drink, they relaxed slightly. After she and Lisa drank it and nothing happened they sighed with relief.

Jisoo bent to Jungwon. 'Want to play a game now?'

Jungwon nodded and he went with her to choose the game.

Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other guilty, then turned their heads to Allana.

'We are sorry, my lady...' Soobin said, bowing his head to Allana.

'No need to... The King and the Pack raised you well... In the end...' 

On Allana's face a wide smile appeared. Then the sound was heard and Lisa and Jennie fell on the floor unconscious. Allana pressed the knife to Rose's side. 

'.... You shouldn't be too trustfull... Now... Show me escape routes...'

(🎶Music tip: Dionysus by BTS💥💥🎶)

The Palace Grounds

Yoongi was covered in sweat, dust and blood. Felix managed to scratch his face, neck and forearms with his claws. But the thing that was driving Yoongi crazy was that he should have been dead already several times.

He cut him in half, but Felix partially changed into smoke and the sword didn't harm him in the end. He did this trick with every part of his body Yoongi touched with his swords. At this point he shouldn't have arms and legs already...

His ancient-vampire power was pissing Yoongi off...

At this point Felix was invincible...

Jimin was dealing with normal vampires like with flies, setting them on fire and Jin from the rooftop was killing twice as much. He could see it with the corner of his eyes.

Then his heart stopped when he saw a shadow-like shape moving fast and pinning Jimin to the ground.

'Jimin!?'

Jimin felt the hard ground under his back and groaned. Then he kicked the person that knocked him down and the vampiress lightly stood up, looking at him with exposed fangs.

'Remember me?' she asked.

'Not really...' Jimin breathed out, standing up fastly and wanting to grab the gun hidden behind the belt on his back...

...But it wasn't there...

The vampiress showed the gun, dangling from her finger.

'Looking for this?'

'Jayna! Stop playing around!' Felix yelled at her.

'Jimin?!' Yoongi screamed with worry.

'Worry about yourself, dumb alpha!' Jimin screamed back and looked at Jayna. 'Now I remember... you are that bitch from the King's birthday party... Unlucky for you...

Jimin grabbed the dagger attached to his tight and the gun from the other.

'I have plenty of guns...'

He did a forward lunge with the dagger and at the same time the bullet brushed Jayna's temple.

'... and the sniper on the rooftop...'

Jungkook was holding Sung-jae's in the air by his throat.

'What have you done?!'

'I told him... he will regret this...' Sung-jae was chuckling, trying to loosen Jungkook's grip.

Sebastian managed to release himself from the knives that were pinning him to the trunk and using his speed, he attacked Jungkook who was busy with Sung-jae.

Jungkook wasn't the youngest major of the Royal Army in history for nothing. His power spread in two directions. One string surrounded Sung-jae, making the airless vacuum around him. Closing him in the painful, breathtaking prison.

The second one made an air shield behind him where Sebastian's knife stuck. Jungkook turned to him slowly.

'There was a moment I wanted to spare you... just to see you being judged by the King. But I realized... you didn't have mercy for a 12-year old boy... so I won't have mercy for you either...'

'You mean Taehyung? Oh, please... He got so much stronger thanks to me!'

Jungkook's golden eyes widened in anger, when he growled, and jumped to Sebastian. He did a front kick right into his face breaking his nose and face bones with his combat boots. 

Sebastian used his power to fastly step back. His body shape disappeared because of the acceleration, but in the next moment he appeared again.

He blinked surprised and fell on his knees. His hands traveled to the knife in his chest. His eyes followed to Jungkook, whose hand was still in the throwing moment.

'Grand Alphas... are truly... something else...' Sebastian whispered and fell on his face.

Jungkook gulped, took a deep breath but didn't want to waste more time. He mindlinked Taehyung.

Hoseok held his breath when Jayna appeared.

'Yoongi has troubles... Felix is strong...'

'Don't worry... The more angry our General is - the stronger he gets...' Jin said focusing on aiming at other vampires to shield Jimin and Yoongi.

'I'm going there!' Hoseok decided.

'Hobi!' Jin screamed at him, seeing him turning around. 'You won't help them like that!'

Hoseok's phone rang. He ignored the last five calls. Now, angry, he frowned and picked up.

'It's not the time!'

'Your Majesty!!' Akito appeared on the screen. 'Lady Allana had been murdered! Probably yesterday! Your family is with an impostor!'

Hoseok's heart stopped.

'What?' he asked weakly.

'She left a message! It's...'

Hoseok's eyes were widening and darkening with fury with Akito's every word. He threw the phone on the ground and started to run, screaming to Jin:

'STAY HERE!'

Taehyung crouched down next to Bogum, who was covered in blood.

'It's almost amusing how you thought Jungkook is more dangerous than me...' he said. 'I would kill you... but you know... I don't need to... You will be useless either way...'

'You really think you can win with, not just dozens of vampires, but wolves as well?' Bogum whispered with bloody lips. 'Even if... Renjun's barrier will disappear... There are still 50 wolves here... And there is just how much of you? 12?'

Taehyung smirked and brushed his bangs off of his forehead.

'I will show you something...' he stood up and closed his eyes, spreading his arms. 

The red waves of power started to surround him, for a moment Bogum saw the power spreading on the ground fastly and then before Taehyung the red, flat, inmaterial disk appeared with dots on them. There were multiple small red dots and just twelve bigger ones in different colors.

'These are the minds of the wolves you are talking about...' Taehyung explained. 'I could just crush them at this very moment... Forcing their brains to stop working...'

Bogum stood up on his wobbly legs, holding the tree.

'It... it's impossible...'

'It's impossible for the alpha mind controllers...' Taehyung nodded, amused. 'But as you know... I am not just an alpha...'

'You would hurt your people too!'

Taehyung pointed to the purple dot on the mind map.

'This is Jungkook.' Taehyung's finger moved to the yellow dot. 'This is Kai...' Black. 'Yoongi...' White. 'Baekhyun...'

Bogum started to shiver.

'We sent the regular soldiers away not because we wanted to protect them from you... but to protect them from me...' Taehyung explained quietly.

'You... You are a monster...'

Taehyung smiled dangerously. There was no joy in his smile. Just the sadistic alpha dominance.

'In a minute... You and the rest of the wolves I don't know - will be under my control...'

Taehyung started to draw a line between the small red dots, connecting them. The red aura started to shine around him and under the dome of darkness the red sparkly rain of dust started to fall on the heads of all creatures.

Bogum looked at his own skin, which had started to be covered in red glitter.

It was beautiful. Hypnotizing. 

Then the glitter crawled up his arm, neck, until it reached his temple and sank there.

'Kill all the vampires.' Taehyung said calmly with his calm, deep voice.

Bogum blinked and nodded. Turned around and walked between the trees.

Suddenly Kai's lightning, he hadn't expected to actually hit the opponent, hit the wolf directly in the head, and burned him to a crisp. He looked around and saw equally shocked Baekhyun, BamBam, Yugyeom and even Namjoon hyung, who was just about to be punched in the face by Vernon.

But Vernon just stepped back, turned around and went in the vampire's troops direction. The rest of his wolves followed him.

Kai tsked.

'Taehyung is spoiling the fun...'

'Naah... he just sped up the main dish...' The bodyless voice said, next to his ear.

Kai jumped on his feet, the shadow appeared out of nowhere. Chanyeol materialized in front of them and started to throw guns and crossbows from the bag at his friends.

'Special delivery from Secret Service...'

Namjoon and Team B stood in line and loaded their weapons.

Namjoon's power made the vines crawl through the ground under the vampires' feets in all directions.

BamBam shoots the dry vines, setting them on fire. Lightening the battlefield like the runway.

'Party time!' Yugyeom screamed and they ran to start the hell.

The underground shelter

Soobin and Yeonjun automatically made a step towards Rose and Allana.

'A... a... a...' Allana said warningly with a mocking tone. 'Stay where you are, boys... or our Queen will lose her ability to bear children...'

Rose shuffled, gritting her teeth, trying to get away from the knife.

Jisoo ran to Lisa and Jennie and kneeled next to them.

'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM?!'

'Don't worry... it's just a sleeping potion...' Allana shrugged, and crossed her legs elegantly.

'Why didn't I fall asleep then?'

'Well it works only on magical creatures...'

'You drank it too!'

'Just because I took an antidote beforehand.' Allana rolled her eyes and looked at Soobin. 'Now... my Prince... show me the exit from here...'

Jungwon woke up from his shocked state and wanted to run to Rose, but Yeonjun caught him in half, stopping him.

'ROSE!' he screamed, scared. 'LEAVE HER ALONE!!'

Rose looked at him gently.

'Shhhh... it will be ok...'

'Are you sure?' Allana pressed the knife more into Rose's side, piercing her clothes and breaking her skin lightly. Rose gulped. 'Prince Jungwon... come here if you might...'

'WHAT?!' Soobin asked, standing in front of Yeonjun who was holding Jungwon to hide him.

'I know too well that the youngest are the best bargaining chip... So, I will tell you what it will look like... The Little Prince will take the Queen's place or I will kill her here and now. Yeonjun-ssi will tie Miss Jisoo and our dear Queen... Then the four of us...' she looked at Jungwon, Yeonjun and Soobin will go for a nice walk...'

The room went silent until Soobin, who had an eye battle with Allana, asked quietly.

'Who are you?'

'I think you misunderstood something here, my prince... You are not here to ask questions. Just do what I say and nobody will get hurt...'

Soobin looked at Yeonjun fastly. They exchanged communicative gazes. There were three emergency exits out from the bunker. One of them had a planty of guns hidden on the way. But the same one they could use to their advantage was leading to the fountain in the garden.

In the middle of the battlefield.

In the middle of vampire troops.

The Palace Grounds

Taehyung's golden eyes looked at the mind map in front of him and caressed the purple dot just before he snapped his fingers to make the map disappear.

As if Jungkook could sense it, he mindlinked him.

Jungkook: I need your help.

Taehyung: Did Sebastian hurt you?

Jungkook: Aren't you cheeky? Don't offend me... He is dead.

Taehyung: ...

Taehyung gulped and a heavy burden, he hadn't even realized was there, left his heart.

Jungkook: I need to know what Sung-jae ordered Vernon.

Taehyung: On it...

A string of Taehyung's power ran through the forest and fell right into Sung-jae's mind. Human minds were easy to search for him even from a distance. But the thing he discovered made his heart stop for the first time since the battle began.

Taehyung: Jungkook! He...!

Taehyung hadn't finished when Jin barged in their mindlink.

Jin: CODE RED! The Royal Family in danger! The King ran there!

Taehyung: Jungkook! Take me closer to the Palace!

Jungkook: Roger! Jin, I'm sending Sung-jae to you!

Two minutes later Taehyung felt the touch he didn't even see coming, but could recognize easily.

Surrounded by air, in Jungkook's embrace, he was moving through space. 

—--------------------------------------------------------—--------------------------------------------------------—--------------------------------------------------------—--------------------------------------------------------

*GASP!*

What is it? An unexpected chapter?!😱

How admirable of me...

Well... the chapter got so long I had to divide it in two parts. I hope I made you happy, because yeah... tomorrow another chapter will be published.🤗

And my favorite it is... I'm excited ngl.😆💖

I purple you!💜

Blair_Witch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.6K 12
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
5.4K 689 11
This story is about the most beautiful, elegant, and ethereal human being, the internationally famous model, "Kim Taehyung". He is a bit sassy and bo...
208K 9.2K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
175K 12.1K 33
[Completed] Jungkook was a gifted child by Moon Goddess. He always lived with a small tribal pack in a dense forest, until one day when he came to kn...