The White Dragon Emperor of K...

By WLiquidGaming

Y/N and Issei Hyoudou are twin brothers and they both attend Kuoh Academy while Issei is a part of the Perver... More

Bio
Harem
Attending Kuoh/The Girls on the Bridge
Harem Part 2
The Date/Awakening
The New Devils Meets the ORC/Truth Revealed
Meeting the Nun/Storming the Fallen's Base/Saving 3 Sisters
The ORC Vs The SC/The Familiar Forest
Harem Part 3
Meeting a Maid and a Phenex/Becoming a True Dragon
Training with the ORC/The 1st Confession
The Rating Game/Issei gets a girlfriend
OC Bio/The 2 Other Heavenly Dragon Emperors
The Transfer Students/Kiba's Past
Meet the Exorcist/Revealing the Dragon Emperors
Stopping a War/Meeting the 2 Other Dragon Emperors
Harem Part 4
The Demon King Visits/The Dragon Emperors Meets
Open House/Parents' Day
The Little Cross-dressing Vampire/Everyone Meets Gasper
What Weapon? (Not a Chapter)
Meeting the Archangels/Beginning of the Leaders' Summit
Harem Part 5
The Leaders' Summit/Dealing With a Weakling
Clash Of the Heavenly Dragons/Alliance Formed
Summer Break!/Let's Go To The Underworld!
Young Devils Gather/Training Time

Pool Day/Y/N And Issei Meets Azazel

8.6K 75 128
By WLiquidGaming

3rd Person POV
"It was now Monday and we see Y/N and the others in the ORC clubhouse as Y/N was sitting in the sofa with Koneko sitting on his lap while eating chocolate that Y/N gave her, Asia hugging his right arm, Rias hugging his left arm and Akeno hugging him from behind, Kiba was reading a book that Y/N recommended him, the 3 Fallen Angel girls eating some treats that Y/N made for them and Issei who was texting Aika on his phone. Then as they all enjoyed what they were doing the door to the main room opens and they saw Xenovia along with Miyuki, Kaguya and Chika was the one who opened the door"
Rias: Oh good you've found us Xenovia.
Issei: Wait what she doing here?
Y/N: Have you forgotten about what happened a few days ago? I see you've made your choice, Xenovia.
Xenovia: I did. And for now, I'm not regretting it.
Y/N: *nods* Also *turns to the 3 angels* good to see you guys again.
"Kaguya and Chika immediately went to hug him, they then hugged him and kissed his cheeks, as he pats them on their heads."
Miyuki: Good to see you again dude.
Y/N: So, Irina became a angel?
Kaguya: She did, Babe. And she's happy in heaven.
Y/N: Well I'm just happy that the archangels allowed you 3 to stay here.
Chika: I'm glad as well. I don't want to be apart from, our Sweetie.
Kaguya: Also *giggles* you should've seen the look on Lady Uriel's face when she found out that we battled Kokabiel *giggles* she was checking on Miyuki-san non-stop *giggles* because she's his girlfriend, and she's a overprotective one.
"Everyone laughs at what Kaguya said, then Asia asks Xenovia"
Asia: So you've become a devil, Xenovia?
"Xenovia shows her wings this shocked Issei and Asia a little, then she makes them disappear as she says"
Xenovia: When I found out that God died, I was desperate, then I begged to Rias to make me a member of her peerage.
Issei: You've begged for that?
Kiba: Well that was unexpected. But Nii-san did, give her a few options to choose from.
Rias: Alright, everyone I would like you to meet our newly made Knight, with her and Kiba we've now had both sides covered.
Akeno: Now it's important that you all get along with her now.
Xenovia: Also I transferred to your school as a second year student earlier today, looks like we get to work together.
"Xenovia then puts her head next to
Y/N's from behind. Then he looks over to her and he sees her face"
Y/N: You were trying to mimic, Irina weren't you, Xenovia.
"She then moves her head away and she bits her thumb a little."
Xenovia: I was trying to, but I guess that I didn't just did it right.
Issei: Are you sure that you wanted this, Xenovia?
Xenovia: Without God I have no meaning, I honestly don't know if being my worst enemy was the best thing. But for the little sister of the Devil King she has been shockingly kind. How I hope that I made the right choice. I feel like I have but there's so much doubt. Please help me Ohh Lord *gets a splitting headache*
Koneko: Anyone else getting deja vu?
Y/N: Yup *chuckles and pets her head as she purrs in bliss*
Koneko: *purrs* Nyah~ a little to the left, Senpai. *he moved to the left a little as Koneko purrs more* Nyah~
Y/N: *chuckles* You really are like a cat huh, Neko-chan? But I wouldn't have it any other way. *kisses her head*
Asia: *pouts* Hey! Where's my kiss, Darling?
Y/N: You'll get one too, so don't be jealous. *kisses her as she giggles*
Rias: *pouts as well* Where's my kiss?
Akeno: *pouting as well* And mine?
Chika: *pouting as well* Mine too.
Kaguya: *pouting as well* And mine as well.
Y/N: *chuckles* Easy girls, you'll get your kisses.
"He then kissed all of his girlfriends as they all smiled and giggled. Issei was watching him happy for his twin that many girls love him, the same can be said for Kiba he was glad that his best friend turned big brother figure was with girls that truly loved him. Miyuki was proud of him being the bridge that connects the 3 factions together. They all were enjoying their moments until Issei's left arm turned to the Boosted Gear as
Y/N's Divine Dividing appeared on his back and the 2 Dragons spoke."
Ddraig: Sorry to interrupt your moment, but it's important.
Issei: What's so important that you need to tell us through our Sacred Gears?
Ddraig: It's important because of our encounter with our destined rivals a few days ago.
Y/N: What about them? Are they up to something?
Albion: We don't know, Partner. But both me and Ddraig sensed that they suddenly got an increased in their powers.
Ddraig: And it a really big increase.
"This made everyone shocked as Y/N's girlfriends looked at him worriedly, then Y/N and Issei walked to the front of the room as they were smiling."
Issei: *smiling* What's everyone so worried about?
Rias: Why are you smiling? Your destined rivals got an increased in their powers and your just smiling?!
Y/N: Our, Partners said that they got a big increase in their powers, but they didn't tell you that it isn't enough to combat me at my full power.
Akeno: What do you mean your full power?
Y/N: *creates a large teleportation circle below them* We'll be going to the Mountains where we trained for the Rating Game against Riser. And once we're there, I'll show you guys my full power.
"They then got teleported to the Mountains as the others were looking at him."
Kaguya: Do we really need to be out here?
Y/N: Yes, because the power that I'm going to be releasing is a big one so everyone brace yourselves.
Issei: I would immediately do it guys. He did it when we were training in our shared mindscape and I didn't heed his warning and it sent me flying.
"This made them shocked and a little scared. They then did as their told as Y/N stands in front of them as he called out his Balance Breaker."
Y/N: Balance Breaker!
Albion: Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker!

"He then flew up as the others looked at him and he was chanting something that caused their eyes to widen and the power that he was releasing immediately made them to go on one knee."

Y/N:
I who shall awaken,
Am the Heavenly Dragon who has taken the Principles of Supremacy from God
I envy the Infinite and I pursue the Dream
I shall become the White Dragon of Supremacy
And I shall lead you to the limits of White Paradise
Juggernaut Drive!

"His armor then became much more Draconic and he was much more bigger as his Divine Dividing grew larger also. He was towering over the others, he then faced them as the others were looking a little scared, except for Akeno who was looking like she just had an orgasm."
Y/N: This is my Juggernaut Drive form.
Miyuki: You weren't kidding when you said that the power that you released in this form was really big. Damn, dude I can't stand up.
Asia: How long can you stay in this form, Darling?
Rias: Wait doesn't the Juggernaut Drive eat the user's life force, the longer they stay in that form?!
Y/N: Well that is true. If they haven't mastered it.
Kiba: *wide eyed* Wait! You mean-!
Y/N: Yes I mastered my Juggernaut Drive as well and I can stay in this form how long I want. *stops releasing power so the others can stand*
Rias: *goes to hug him* You never seize to amaze me, My Love.
Other Girls(minus Xenovia): *goes to hug him as well* He never does.
Y/N: *returns back to his Balance Breaker and hugs them back* You know that I mastered my powers so that I can protect all of you, right? Protecting all of you is my duty not only as a Dragon, but as your boyfriend as well.
"His girlfriends tightened their embrace on him as he hugged them back as the others just watched them with smiling faces."

Timeskip brought to you by:

Y/N POV
"We were now in class as Issei was chatting with Aika and I was talking with Asia, Murayama and Katase."
Murayama: I can't wait for Parents Day.
Me: Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that.
Katase: Are your parents going to come here, Asia-chan?
Asia: *nods* Mother and Father will be coming here. Father told us that he will be taking a leave with pay from work, on Parents Day.
Murayama: Really?!
Me: Yeah he was really excited to do that, *sweat drops* but only for me and Asia though, not Issei.
Katase: *sweat drops* Talk about favoritism...
Me: *sighs* He was the one that corrupted, Issei and he didn't even take responsibility for it.
Motohama/Matsuda: You traitors!
"As we were about to continue are conversation, we were rudely interrupted by the Perverted Duo as I caught both of their punches. They both glared at me while I just gave them a cold hard stare right back as they shook a little."
Me: *coldly* What do you two want?
Matsuda: You somehow got that Xenovia chick to join your club!
Motohama: And we demand to know how!
Me: *I was pissed and I kneed the both off them on their stomachs as they slump forward* Maybe you have forgotten, we are not friends. And the day that you two, abandoned Issei was the day that the both of you became my prime targets. You hurt my brother really hard and I won't forgive you two for doing that!
"I dragged the 2 perverts by their hair as they were shouting for me to let them go."
Matsuda: *in pain* Ow! You let us go!
Motohama: Yeah! Ow! Or I'll tell the principal that you're hurting us!
Me: The principal gave me authority on dealing with perverts and you two know what that means right? *I smiled menacingly as the 2 perverts paled* It's time for a pervert beat down!
"I then proceeded to beat the 2 perverts for 5 minutes then, I gave them 1 last punch as I sent them to the hallway where there was 2 conviniently placed trash cans as the 2 perverts landed in them. I then dusted my hands and fixed my hair, before I returned to talking with the others."

"The girls that I walked pass by were blushing at what I did, as from the corner of my eye I saw that every boy except for Issei and Miyuki were looking at me scared. I then looked towards Miyuki as he was slightly smirking at me and I smirk back at him. I then looked at Issei who was smiling and he did an air fist bump as I did the same. When I returned to the 3 girls that I was talking too earlier, all of them were blushing including Asia."
Murayama/Katase: *blushing* You were so cool,
Y/N-sama!
Me: *chuckles* Thanks, girls. *I then looked at Asia as she was shaking a little* Asia? What's wrong?
"Asia stopped shaking as she immediately went to hug me. I was a little surprised by this, but I accepted the hug. Then she did something that made me and the others incredibly shocked, she kissed me on my lips as the others except for Chika, Kaguya, Miyuki, Issei, and Xenovia, looked at her shocked at what she did. She then stopped kissing me as she noticed the surprise look that I have on my face."
Asia: What's wrong, Darling?
Me: Asia you just did something that I didn't expect.
Asia: What was it?
Me: Asia you just hugged and kissed me in front of everyone here. And you also called me, Darling in front of them after.
"Asia looks at the others and she saw their surprised expressions, she then realized that what I said was true as she blushes and buries her head into my chest. As I pet her head to comfort her."
Asia: Oh no! I did it without thinking...
Me: It's alright Asia, we all make mistakes. Well looks like the secret's out now.
Katase: What secret is it, Y/N-sama?
Me: I have a harem and Rias is the alpha of the Harem.
Everyone(except those who knew): Ehhh?! You have a Harem?! And Rias-senpai is the alpha?!
Me: Yeah she is, so all the perverts here now know that I have a Harem and if you try to peep on the girls in my Harem, you'll get yourselves a pervert beatdown.
Boy 1: *scared* W-who a-are the g-girls i-in y-your H-Harem, Y/N-sama?
Me: *smirks* That's for me to know and for you to find out. But if you found out who are the girls in my Harem and you still tried to peep on them. Well let's just say that the police will have a hard time finding your corpses. Do I make myself, clear? *smiles menacingly*
Boys(except Issei and Miyuki): Hai!
Y/N-sama!
Me: Good, and for the girls who want to join my Harem ask Rias for permission first. And also don't try to fake that Rias gave you permission, cause I know when people are lying, alright? Well it's time for us members of the ORC to go to the clubhouse. Let's go guys.
Asia, Issei, Xenovia, Miyuki, Kaguya, and Chika: Right!
"The others went out of the classroom first as I was the last one to leave the room. I then turned back to look at our classmates and I gave them my killer smile and wave combo as some of the girls fainted with blood coming out of their noses."

Girls: Kyahhh! Y/N-sama is so cool!
Miyuki: Dude, you've gotta teach me how to do that.
Me: And for what? Making Lady Uriel mad? Hell no!
Miyuki: *chuckles nervously* Hehe... Your right, she might kill me if she found out about that. *imagines his girlfriend's death glare and he shivered while walking*
Kaguya: *teasing Miyuki* Oh, are you scared of Lady Uriel, Shirogane-san? O kawaii koto.

Miyuki: That's not funny, Shinomiya-san!
Me: Your right, it's not funny. *Miyuki smiles as Kaguya lowers her head in embarrassment* It is hilarious! *Miyuki looks at me like I betrayed him, while Kaguya looks me smiling while also blushing a little*

Miyuki: Dude! Your my best friend! How could you betray me?!
Me: My love for my girlfriends is much stronger than our friendship.
Kaguya: *hugs my left arm* And that's why your our boyfriend.
Chika: *hugs my right arm* You always choose to make us happy.
Asia: *hugs my chest* And that's why, we love you as much as you love us.
Me: And I'll keep on loving all of you until the end of time. Cause I'm the White Dragon Emperor.
Me/Albion: We are the White Dragon of Supremacy.
Me: And I promise you, my mates that I will defeat my destined rival, so that we can be together forever.
"After I said that I felt the girls tightened their embrace on me as I hugged them back to reassure them. We then reached the clubhouse as we went to the main room, I was met by the pouting faces of Rias, Sona, Akeno, Tsubaki, Raynare, Mittelt, Kalawarner and Koneko."
Me: *I scratched the back of my head nervously* So I guess you've heard...
Rias: *pouting* Yeah we did and I just wanted to say...
"I was waiting for Rias to slap me, but I was met with her kissing me. The sudden kiss from her surprised me as I slowly returned the kiss. Soon me and Rias parted, then Akeno kissed me, then Sona, then Tsubaki, then Koneko and finally the 3 Fallen Angel girls. After me and Kalawarner parted I had a confused expression on my face as the girls noticed."
Rias: So I'm guessing that you wanted to know why we kissed you instead of slapping you, right?
Me: Yeah, but I'm not complaining about the kiss.
Sona: Well, Honey we've found out from the other students that were there, that Asia accidentally said our secret, so we forgive you after all you just wanted to help, Asia.
Me: I'm just glad that you understand.
Akeno: But that's not the only punishment that your going to get from me. Your going to sleep with me while we're going to do intercourse~
"This causes the other girls to blush and it made me blush a little, but I quickly shook it off as I went near Akeno and whispered something to her ear, that made her blush more."
Me: *whispers to Akeno's ear* Well, then be sure that you can handle it~. Your going to not be able to walk straight for awhile after I'm finished~
Akeno: *blushes more red and moans in delight* When will we be doing it?
Me: That's. A. Secret.
Akeno: *pouts* No fair. *looks away*
Me: *teasingly* Aww, is my Little Sadist mad? *Everyone laughs*
Akeno: *pouts more* Hmph! Your mean, Honey.
Me: *summons Divine Dividing and uses it to make her face me* Don't worry, well get to that soon, when I know that your ready for it.
Akeno: You better promise.
Me: I do. After all I love you, along with my other girlfriends. *I kissed her on her lips*
"Akeno was shocked by the kiss then she slowly eased into it, then we separate as we then went to the sofa where all of my girlfriends hugged me from different sides."

Timeskip brought to you by

3rd Person POV
"We see Y/N and Issei as they were walking towards a contract that Issei had and the person who made the contract requested that the Issei brings his brother with him."
Y/N: Tell me again, why am I coming with you to this?
Issei: He's one of my very few regulars and he requested that I bring you with me.
Y/N: But why me specifically, though?
Issei: I don't even know, Aniki. But I can sense something different from him.
Y/N: *dons a serious expression* What is it, Bro?
Issei: Me and Ddraig felt a different aura coming from him, but it's like his suppressing his powers.
Y/N: Well if he is suppressing his powers and have a different aura coming from him, then he must be planning something.
Issei: Do you know what he's up to, Aniki?
Y/N: I don't, but if he wants to harm us like what Kokabiel wanted to do, then he'll feel the wrath of 2 of the 4 Heavenly Dragon Emperors. You with me, Bro?
Issei: You know it, Aniki! *they fist bump*
Y/N: We are the 2 of the 4 Heavenly Dragons.
Issei: We are the Red Dragon Emperor.
Y/N: We are the White Dragon Emperor.
Issei/Ddraig: We are the Red Dragon of Domination.
Y/N/Albion: We are the White Dragon of Supremacy.
Y/N/Issei: We can handle anything the world throws at us, as long as we stick together. We are brothers and we will be brothers until the end of time.
"They smiled at each other before they continued to talk while walking towards Issei's contract."

Timeskip brought to you by

Y/N POV
"Me and Issei both arrived at his contractor's apartment.
Me: So this is where he lives? He's definitely trying to keep it low key so that he doesn't get caught.
Issei: Yeah, I thought the same way when I first felt his aura.
Me: Don't worry, I have your back. Both Ddraig and Albion do as well.
Ddraig: *from the jewel on Issei's left hand* He's right you know, Partner.
Albion: *from the jewel on my right hand* Yeah we have both of your backs. You 2 are on your way to being our strongest hosts ever. We do want to see you guys achieve that.
Issei: *smiles* Thanks you, guys.
Ddraig: *from the jewel on Issei's left hand* No problem, Partner. Issei your really starting to rub off on me. Your on your way to becoming my favorite host.
Issei: *shocked* Really?!
Ddraig: *from the jewel on Issei's left hand* Yeah, you are.
Issei: *smiles* Thanks, Ddraig.
Ddraig: *from the jewel on Issei's left hand* No problem, Partner.
Albion: *from the jewel Issei's left hand* You really have become a lot stronger, Issei. But your still far from your brother's strength he has already achieved at becoming my favorite host.
Issei: *wide eyed* Whoa! Aniki your really strong. Someday I'll be able to catch up to you, Aniki! Then when I reached that I'll be able to fight by your side with the same strength that you have.
Me: And I believe that you can do it. So, shall we get on with your contract?
Issei: Ah! Right, we definitely should.
"Issei then knocks on the door to his contractor's apartment as we waited for him to answer. After awhile of waiting a guy with black hair and blonde highlights wearing a grey yukata opened the door. And from what I'm feeling, Issei was right he really does feel like his suppressing his powers. But I feel something familiar with him. Wait a minute. This power that I'm feeling, it's a Fallen Angel's power! So that means that he's a Fallen Angel as well. But by looking at his eyes and facial features, I can already tell that he's definitely related to Raynare, Mittelt and Kalawarner. Could he be their father? I was snapped out of my thoughts as the guy spoke up."

Man: Ah so your here, Devil-kun.
Issei: Yes and I've brought my brother like you asked me to.
Man: *nods* Well what are you 2 waiting for? Come on in. We'll play some video games. Do you guys want anything to drink? I've got a few cans of beers in my fridge here.
Me: I'm sorry, but we're still minors.
Man: Aw, well that's a shame. I think I have some juice boxes here somewhere.
"He then looks for the juice boxes in his fridge, soon he found them and he gave both me and Issei a box each. We then went to his living room and I saw a bunch of different consoles and games as he then sets up the console and the games."
Me: 'So he likes, games? But that still doesn't, explain what he's doing here.'
Albion: [Partner, can you hear me?]
Me: [Yeah, I can hear you, Albion.]
Albion: [Good, I just wanted to warn you about that guy. But don't act suspicious towards him. I don't sense any ill will from him.]
Me: [Alright, but why does his aura feel like Raynare, Mittelt and Kalawarner's aura as well?]
Albion: [He's their father, Partner. Also from the power that I'm sensing off of him. He's definitely a Leader Class Fallen Angel.]
Me: [So he's like, Kokabiel?]
Albion: [Yes, but more powerful. But your still much more powerful than him.]
Me: [Do you know, who he is, Albion?]
Albion: [Yes I do, Partner. He's the leader of the Fallen Angels, Azazel.]
Me: *a little shocked* [So he's, Azazel? What does he want from us? To take our Sacred Gears away?]
Albion: [Calm down, Partner he doesn't want to do that, remember what Kokabiel said?]
Me: [Oh yeah, he pulled out of the Great War, cause he didn't like violence. So he just likes to research Sacred Gears, but is still lazy from what Raynare told me.]
Albion: [He definitely is lazy and a pervert as well.]
Me: *a vein in my forehead throbs* [Great! Another pervert, just what I need today!]
"I was interrupted from my mental conversation with Albion by Azazel who had finished setting up the console and the game that we're about to play as he handed both me and Issei a controller."
Azazel: Here, are you 2 are alright with us playing, Mario Kart?
Me: Sure, I'm fine with playing that, since it's been awhile when I last played that.
Issei: *to me* And this time, I'll beat you in Mario Kart, Aniki!
Me: *smirks* Only if you can.
"We then sat down on the floor as we then started to play Mario Kart. I was a little bit rusty with Mario Kart, but after awhile I got my groove on Mario Kart back as I wipe the floor with both Issei and Azazel as Ddraig and Albion were both laughing at me obliterating them in Mario Kart."

Timeskip brought to you by
Chika hitting Azazel on his head with a newspaper, thinking that he harmed her boyfriend

(Replace Ishigami with Azazel)

3rd Person POV
"After 2 hours of Y/N beating Azazel and Issei in Mario Kart, they were now laying on the  floor."
Azazel: *to Y/N* I thought you said that you didn't play it in awhile!
Y/N: I was not able to play Mario Kart for awhile.
Azazel: Then how are you able to beat me and your brother, for 2 hours straight?!
Y/N: I said that I didn't played it in awhile, but I didn't say that I wasn't good at it. *smirks*
Azazel: You really are one mean devil, Devil-kun or should I say White Dragon Emperor with your brother the Red Dragon Emperor.
"Issei was shocked that he knew who they were and he immediately went in a battle stance as Y/N just looks at Azazel and chuckles."
Y/N: *chuckles* I knew that you were going to reveal yourself sooner or later, Azazel. The leader of the Fallen Angels.
"Issei and Azazel were both shocked that he knew who Azazel was. Issei just looked at his brother shocked that he knew that this guy was Azazel, as Azazel was just jaw dropped and wide eyed that he knew who he really was. Azazel who was still in shock then stood up and revealed his wings."
Azazel: You knew who I really am?!
Y/N: Of course after all your the Lazy, Perverted Old Man, who only does research on Sacred Gears, but is still too lazy to fix his own problems, like Kokabiel.
Azazel: *a vein throbs in his forehead when he mentioned Azazel's nickname* Who told you that nickname?
Y/N: Who else, but your own daughters who I'm dating along with other girls.
Azazel: Raynare, Mittelt, Kalawarner! You 3 are going to get it when I find you, 3! Wait did you say that you were dating them?!
Y/N: I did. *glares at Azazel with Dragon eyes* You got a problem with that?
"Azazel was scared of Y/N, because of what he did to Kokabiel. When the Blue and Black Dragon Emperors returned to him with Kokabiel's head and they told him what happened he was intrigued by what they said and when he first saw
Y/N's glare he was shitting his pants at how much power was radiating off of his aura."
Azazel: *scared* N-no, I'm actually happy for them dating you.
Y/N: Good, but what is the leader of the fallen angels doing in the territory of the Gremory and the Sitri heiresses?
Azazel: Well I've found out that some of my guys were causing you guys trouble. Then I found out that Kokabiel was planning on causing another Great War, but you stopped him form doing so.
Issei: *skeptical* So that's why you sent the Blue and Black Dragon Emperors to retrieve Kokabiel.
Azazel: You are correct, Red Dragon. But it was shocking to learn that the White Dragon Emperor here was able to kill Kokabiel and chop off his head clean off. But I'm actually glad that the Blue and Black Dragon Emperors did as they were told, but I guess they were really intrigued to meet both of their destined rivals.
Y/N: Well if that is all we really need to return back to Rias and the others. Come on, Issei.
Issei: Right behind you, Aniki.
"As the 2 brothers were about to leave they were stopped by Azazel."
Azazel: Wait, before you 2 leave I need to tell you 2, something.
Y/N: *a little curious* What is it, Azazel?
Azazel: In a few days there's going to be a faction meeting. Michael the leader of the Angels will be coming, of course, Sirzechs will be coming as well. And I'll be there also.
Issei: And why are you telling us about this?
Azazel: Just a little heads up, for you 2.
"The 2 brothers looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They then left Azazel's apartment as they went back to the clubhouse and they told Rias and Sona about what happened."

Timeskip brought to you by

Y/N POV
"Me and Issei returned back to the clubhouse a few minutes ago. When me and Issei returned Rias was talking with Sona as Sona and Tsubaki were in the clubhouse talking to Rias about something. We then told Rias what happened and after we did Rias, Sona, Akeno, Tsubaki, Koneko, Kaguya, Chika, Raynare, Mittelt and Kalawarner were livid that Azazel was here in Rias and Sona's territory. The girls immediately went to hug me in a tight embrace as Asia was really worried for me."
Rias: *embracing me* I'm absolutely livid that the Governor-General of the Fallen Angels was here in our territory. And on top of that he's making advances towards my 2 prized servants and our lover. He deserves to die a thousand deaths!
Me: *sweat drops* 'She read my Shinmai Maou No Testament Manga didn't she? She just did Mio's catchphrase, but it's cute seeing her and the other girls being protective of me.'
Sona: *pissed* And I'll help you with that. He isn't doing anything to Honey without getting pass us!
Akeno: I'll help on the punishment that we're going to give to that lazy perverted old man.
Raynare: I don't care if he's my, Milt's, and Kala's father he won't live much longer if he tries to harm our boyfriend!
Mittelt/Kalawarner: Same.
Koneko: I'll punch him in his family jewels if he ever tries to harm,
Y/N-senpai.
Asia: *worried* He didn't hurt you right, Darling?
Me: No he didn't, Asia. *I pet her head* But thank you girls for worrying about me, but don't worry if he tries to harm me I can handle him. I am the White Dragon Emperor after all.
Tsubaki: We know, but we can't help but get worried for you. You've become one of the most powerful beings in the supernatural world and that means that many others will try and hurt you or try to take you away from us, or both!
Me: *hugs them closer* Shhhh. You girls can stop worrying for now. I'm here, safe and sound. And I'll never be taken away from you girls and everyone else.
"The girls then embraced me tighter, knowing that I was right. We continue to embrace each other for awhile until we finally broke the hug. We then went to sit on the sofa as Koneko once again sat on my lap as the other girls hugged me from all sides as I just chuckled at their antics."
Koneko: But is there really going to be a faction meeting?
Rias: Yes, Onii-sama told me that it's really going to happen. But he didn't told me when just yet.
Me: Understandable, since he probably doesn't want us to worry about that for now.
Sona: Well class is going to start soon.
Rias: Oh your right, Sona let's go everyone.
ORC: Right.

Timeskip brought to you by

3rd Person POV
"We see the ORC along with the Student Council by the school's pool and it was really dirty."
Y/N: Tell me why are we here again?
Rias: Well we're here because of the events these last few days me and the girls thought that it would be good for us to have a break. And what better way for us to take a break than the pool. We have the pool to ourselves the whole day, we just need to clean it.
Y/N: Well if we're going to take a break in the pool, then I'll clean it so we get to relax much faster.*summons his Divine Dividing* Blazing Flare!
"He then uses his Blazing Flare to evaporate the water as he then sped off using his amazing speed. After 5 minutes he finished cleaning the pool as there was sweating a little as he wipes his sweat using a towel that he had in his pocket. He then looks towards the others and says."
Y/N: There the pools all clean we just need to change into our swimwear now.
Rias: *smiles and kisses his cheek* Thank you for doing that, Love.
Y/N: No problem, anything for my mates.
"The girls then kissed him before they went to the locker room to change into their swimwear."

Timeskip brought to you by

3rd Person POV
"The boys finished changing into their swimwear as they were waiting for the girls. Y/N was wearing a plain white shirt as he was wearing his swimming shorts. They were talking with each other as they waited for the girls to finished changing."

(The shirt that your wearing)

(The swimming shorts that your wearing)

Miyuki: It's a shame that your girlfriend couldn't come, Issei.
Issei: Yeah it is, but she had to take care of her mother who's sick. I think that I'll visit her later.
Y/N: I'll help you prepare some soup for her.
Issei: Thanks, Aniki.
Y/N: No prob, Bro.
Kiba: Do you want me to take you to there later, Issei? I have a contract near where Kiryuu-san is living at.
Issei: Sure, that'll be great actually. Thanks, Kiba.
Kiba: *smiles and nods* Don't mention it.
Rias: *said from behind them* Hey guys, sorry it took so long.
"The boys turned their heads and they all saw the girls (minus Xenovia) in their swimsuits as Y/N's girlfriends looked at him blushing lightly while Rias and Akeno looked at him lustfully."
Rias: *lustfully* So what do you think of our swimsuits, Love?
Y/N: *face turns red* There are no words on Earth that can describe how amazing and beautiful you all look.
Albion: [Calm down, Partner your heart rate is increasing rapidly.]
Y/N: *calms down* [Thanks for helping me, Albion. I almost fainted there.]
Albion: [No problem, Partner it is hard being a Dragon cause you literally attract females if you want to or not.]
Y/N: [The perks and curse of being a Dragon.]
Albion: [That it is, Partner, that it is.]
Sona: *giggles* Thank you for your kind words, Honey.
Y/N: Well it is my duty as your boyfriend.
Rias: Can I ask you To do me a favor, Love?
Y/N: Sure what is it?
Rias: Can you please, teach Koneko and Asia how to swim?
Y/N: Sure, let me just take my shirt off. *takes off his shirt as his muscular and toned body was revealed to everyone*

(This is how your body looks like, but you aren't wet just yet)

"All of the girls there were blushing when they saw his body as they started to rub their thighs together as Akeno was thinking how much she wants that body to ravage her. He notices this as he flexes a little and that made the girls blush more as they wet themselves from watching him flex."
Y/N: *flexing* Like what you see, girls?
His Girlfriends: *blushing* Yeah. 'Damn, I want that body on me right now!'
Y/N: So are you, girls just going to stand there or *backflips into the pool* are we going to start the lesson?
Boys: 'Ok, now that was awesome. I need him to teach me how to do that.'
Girls: 'I really want him to take me right here and now!'
"Asia was waiting by the poolside for her turn as Y/N was teaching, Koneko how to swim as Asia was cheering for her."
Asia: *cheering for Koneko* You can do this, Koneko!
Y/N: You got this Koneko, kick, kick, kick.
Koneko: *blushing slightly* I'm sorry, for making you do this, Y/N-senpai.
Y/N: It's fine, but why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong.
Koneko: *blushing* Well, it's because I'm a Rook and Rooks are supposed to be strong and brave, but here I am afraid of water and being helped, by you.
Y/N: Hey, Koneko? *she looks at him* What you are doing now is brave, your facing your fears, which is a good thing. But if anything else scares you, I'm always here for you and the others. I'll help you overcome it no matter what it is.
"He then bumps into the edge of the pool as Koneko hugs him."
Koneko: *hugging him* You really are kind, senpai. Please don't ever change that.
Y/N: I won't ever.
Koneko: *blushing while smiling* Can you please carry me to the edge of the pool like this?
Y/N: Sure, anything for you, Neko-chan.
"He then carried Koneko to the edge of the pool as Koneko then went to Asia and she told her that it was her turn. She then went to Y/N as she held both of his hands as he guides her while she was learning how to swim."
Asia: Thank you for doing this, Darling.
Y/N: Of course I'll do anything for you girls. After all I love you girls with all of my heart.
Asia: *smiles lovingly* You really are the best boyfriend ever. We're so lucky to be with you.
Y/N: *smiles back* And I'm lucky to be with you girls.
"He then hits the edge of the pool as Asia then hugs and kisses him on his lips. He kisses her back as they separate from the kiss."
Y/N: That was a pretty bold move, Asia.
Asia: *confused* What do you mean, Darling?
Y/N: You just kissed me in front of everyone else. *gestures to the others* Look.
"She then looks at the others and she saw that everyone was looking at us as she blushes red almost rivaling Rias' hair as Y/N chuckles at her blushing as he embraced her as she was blushing while nuzzling into his chest."

Timeskip brought to you by

Y/N POV
"Some of the girls of Rias and Sona's peerage were playing water volleyball with each other as me, Issei, Kiba, Miyuki and Saji were just sitting by the pool as we were chatting with each other."
Saji: What kind of training do you guys do, Y/N?
Me: Well for me it's very intense training so that I can reach the full potential of my powers. As for Issei's training it's also intense, but not as intense as mine.
Kiba: How intense are we talking, Nii-san?
Me: Well for Issei, it's just him learning how to control his power with either Ddraig or Albion with also learning a few close combat techniques from me. As for my training it's well...how do I describe it... It's literally me against both Ddraig and Albion with them going at their full power as I'm either in my Balance Breaker, my Juggernaut Drive or just with my Sacred Gear fighting them with the powers that I've gained from Albion as well as my knowledge on different styles of martial arts.
Miyuki, Kiba and Saji: *jaw dropped* Dude your a literal powerhouse, if you are able to much 2 of the 4 Heavenly Dragons...
Issei: Everytime that we train together, I keep forgetting how strong Aniki has become and it keeps on shocking me, because everytime that we trained together he keeps on getting much stronger, than the last time.
Me: *chuckles lightly* Well I'm just doing it to get stronger to protect the people that I care for.
"The others just smiled at what I just said then I heard Rias calling for me."
Rias: Love, *I looked towards her* can you please put on some sunscreen on my back?
Me: Sure, I'll be there in a sec. *I looked at the other guys* I'll talk to you guys again, later.
Miyuki/Saji: See you, Dude.
Issei: Later, Aniki.
Kiba: See you, Nii-san.
"I then went towards Rias as I took the sunscreen bottle from her hand and I then started to rub sunscreen on her back as she was trying not to moan, but moaning silently. I hear her moaning thanks to my dragon hearing, as I then leaned forward to her ear as I then teased her while whispering into her ear."
Me: *whispers to Rias* Your moans sound cute, do you want me to record it for you and have you listen to it~?
Rias: *turns to me blushing while pouting* Don't you dare!
Me: *chuckles and I pet her head* Don't worry my little Cherry, I'll keep it to myself. I mean after all I am your boyfriend.
"Rias blushes almost the same color as her hair as we then heard someone coughing. We then turned and we saw my other girlfriends who were looking at us pouting. Me and Rias just chuckled at their antics and since I know what they want and I then summoned my Divine Dividing as they laid on the blankets and I rubbed their backs with sunscreen then after awhile I noticed that Xenovia didn't came out of the locker room. I then went over to Akeno and Tsubaki as I asked them about Xenovia."
Me: Hey girls, do you know where Xenovia is?
Akeno: I think that she's still in the locker room, Hun.
Tsubaki: I agree with her, Darling.
Me: Well I'm just going to check on her. I'll be back in awhile.
"I then went to the girls locker room as I then search for Xenovia."

3rd Person POV
Scene Change: Girls locker room
"Y/N was searching for Xenovia and after awhile of searching he found her leaning on a locker. He then went to her as she notices him coming to her."
Y/N: Hey, Xenovia, why didn't you come out of the locker room yet?
Xenovia: I was having some trouble with my swimsuit. Does it look weird?
Y/N: No it looks good on you. Does the church not allow you guys to go swimming?
Xenovia: No, I just don't like to do recreation activities.
Y/N: *nods* Understandable.
Xenovia: But Y/N, I still need to ask you a question.
Y/N: Yeah, what is it?
Xenovia: I want you to have a baby with me.
Y/N: *sweat drops* Uh, what? [Did I hear that correctly? She wants to have a baby with me?!]
Albion: [She does want to have a baby with you, Partner.]
Y/N: [Why does she want to have a baby with me?!]
Albion: [I don't know why, Partner.]
Y/N: Uh, why do you want to have a baby with me, Xenovia?
Xenovia: Because, *she blushes* from all of the stories that I've heard about you from Irina, you sounded like a great guy. Then I get to finally meet you and it was like a dream come true. Then we found out that your the White Dragon Emperor. And from how I saw you battle Kokabiel, just to protect us, even me... someone who threatened your mates and friends. And from that day to now, I've fallen in love with you. When I found out that God died, I thought that it was the end of me, but you didn't lose hope and stood up to Kokabiel and you made me realize that even though God is dead, he still lives on in our hearts.
Y/N: *smiles* I'm glad that I helped you in keeping your faith to God alive. But if you love me you should ask Rias and my other girlfriends for permission first. *turns to the door* Right, everyone?
"Then the door crashed down as everyone who was listening to them, then fall over the door as Xenovia and the others were shocked that he knew that they were there. But they all remembered that he was part Dragon and they all then got up from the floor as Rias walked up to the 2."
Rias: *to Y/N* I'm alright with Xenovia being with you as well. But don't forget about us as well.
Y/N: *smiles and turns to Xenovia* You heard her, Xenovia. But I'm not going to have a baby with you just yet. If anyone is getting to bear my first child it will be, Rias since she is the alpha.
Xenovia: *nods and smiles* I'm just happy that I get to be with you as well.
"Y/N then kissed, Xenovia as she was surprised at first, then she returns the kiss as they then returned back outside to enjoy the pool and the rest of they're day."

That's it for this chapter I hope you all enjoyed it. That's all for now. Til next time, WLiquid out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.3K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
4.9K 75 7
Isa hyoudou was very fimalier with the supernatural. And was considered one of the best worriers form with in the three factions. But one day Isa end...
558K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
29.8K 592 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...