The Legendary Leader (Ex-Gang...

By LittleClayishIce

Y/n L/n, the man who kept on standing after taking blows from fists and furniture from 100 people and beating... More

Prologue: A Legend's Departure
Chapter 1: A Legend's Return
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: Takemitchy's Kidnapping

Bio:

2.9K 59 4
By LittleClayishIce

This is now the Bio of Y/n L/n. The main character of the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Name:Y/n L/n

Nicknames: Fighting Fanatic, Immortal, The One Left Standing, Goofball.

Age: 19 (Past) 25 (Present) 35 (Future)

Occupation: Gang Leader (Past) Contruction Worker (Present&Future)

Personality: Funny, Confident, Rebellious, Crazy.

Likes: Waffles, Disadvantagous Fights, Ice Cream, His close Friends, His Gang, His Adopted Sister.

Dislikes: His Family, People pissing him off, No Waffles for breakfast.

Appearance:

Both Past and Present:

Future:

.
.
.
.
.
.
Abilities:

Superhuman Durability: He was able to withstand 100 hits from 100 people and most of them were from furniture, but he was still standing.

Parkour: He is able to navigate through difficult terrain by mostly jumping over it.

Mixed Fighting Style: His style of fighting seems to be mix of mainly Street fighting and Martial Arts with a bit of Submission moves and Wrestling.

Immense Strength: His raw strength from his punches and kicks are enough to knock out anyone with just one attack.

Daredevil: His posseses the art of not giving a fuck about myself that he does some stuff that no ordinary person dares to do.

Unordinary Speed: Being able to run almost as fast as a Motorbike which helps him with his parkour.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that ends the Bio. Stay tune for Chapter 1.

CHOW! CHOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
293K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
742K 20.2K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...