Overtook Love|โœ”๏ธ

By i_ayesha17

This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advi... More

*Introduction*
*Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 7

487 55 14
By i_ayesha17

****************
After a travel of 30minutes, they finally reached outside a big luxurious building.

Both came out of the car staring at the building. Avneet was the scariest now as she felt she doesn't deserve to work here with her such low qualification. Siddharth came standing beside her and signed her to step forward when she looked clueless. 

"Are you sure?" asked Avneet not sure herself. Siddharth turned her towards him holding on to her arms while she was looking at him only.

"Think as if it's now or never. Step further and leave everything on God and then me." she smiled at his words. shaking her head she stepped forward with Siddharth just behind her. 

As soon as they entered everyone stood up from their places as Siddharth was the brother and son of the owner of the company. They all greeted together. 

"Good Morning Sir," wished everyone. "Morning, please have your seats and continue with work," asked Siddharth and everyone settled down muttering a thank you. Both left to the reception. Siddharth was asking about the interview room while Avneet was just looking here and there all around becoming happy and surprised to herself only. As soon as Siddharth was done, he turned back to find Avnnet looking up at the ceiling. He smiled and spoke.

 "Shall we go?" asked Siddharth gaining Avneet's attention while she nodded getting embarrassed. He chuckled and both left to interview hall only to find Abhishek taking interviews. Siddharth knocked at the door before coming in. Abhishek saw him and gestured for him to come in. Siddharth asked Avneet to stay outside and went near his brother who was ready to take another interview.

"Hey, Bhai!" greeted Siddharth sitting in front of his brother Abhishek. He smiled at him settling the papers.

"So, how's my brother and his friend?" asked Abhishek casually smiling which Siddharth felt as teasing but struggled off sitting straight.

"You asked me to bring my friend here, today she came with me." told Siddharth looking at him while Abhishek raised his one eyebrow.

"Oh, good. Where is she now?" asked Abhishek. Siddharth signed him to look outside. Abhishek's gaze travelled to the glass door behind Siddharth.

"Then call her in man, what are you waiting for my boy?" exclaimed Abhishek getting excited to meet his friend. Siddharth just nodded  and left the place. As soon as he reached a smile flashed on his face. He patted Avneet's shoulder and wished her.

"Good luck!" Wished Siddharth and she nodded leaving him alone and going inside.

"Good morning, sir!" she greeted as soon as she entered. Abhishek  smiled signing her to sit wishing her as well.

"So, Miss. Kaur! I have heard a lot about you. Would you please like to tell about your qualification?" Abhishek snapped the first question which made Avneet embarrass. She looked down not knowing how to tell while seeing silent Abhishek raised his eyebrows demanding for an answer.

"I have done FSC with ICT. I'm going to take admission as CA and after that ACCA." explained Avneet looking down. Actually, for the job Avneet's qualification was low to get any high post job. All she can get is a job of editor, Microsoft presentations, making programs but as don't have experience and is also not very mature yet which was becoming a barrier in her life. Abhishek just hmmed looking at her documents and seeing her excellent grades as "A1" he got impressed and he knew she can do much more better in future.

"Wow, your grades are awesome. Well done! So, last question why do you want this job?" asked Abhishek which made Avneet nervous. She somehow spoke.

"Because I want to get busy and also I am in need of money." explained Avneet being short enough. Abhishek smiled.

"Congratulations, your selected for the job. You would get your joining letter till tomorrow. Thank you for coming and see ya  tomorrow." said Abhishek smiling at her handing her file. Avneet got tears in her eyes. She just nodded thanking him leaving the room. She found Siddharth outside, she looked around to find people all there. That's when she somehow controlled herself and paced till Siddharth.

"What happened? What did bhaiya said?" asked Siddharth as he saw her coming towards him with tears in her eyes. She just held his arm dragging him outside while he was continuously asking about it. As soon as they reached till car, Avneet embraced Siddharth tightly sobbing on his shoulder leaving him shocked.

Siddharth rubbed her back calming her. After sometimes, she broke the hug looking into her eyes while she was wiping her tears. He gently cupped her face wiping her tears.

"Now tell, what happened?" asked Siddharth getting concerned. Avneet looked at him with so much love that she cany explain.

"I can't believe, I don't have words to thank you." said Avneet in a crack voice. Siddharth cupped her face tighter.

"Avneet, it's my duty I promised you from college days that I will always be with you. I am marrying you that's why only." confessed Siddharth with this whole heart.

"That's means you don't love me?" And this question made Siddharth chuckle. He pulled her cheeks kissing her forehead.

"I can't forget loving you. I can forget breathing but not loving you." confessed Siddharth again which made Avneet annoy and irritated.

"Siddharth pls!" pleased Avneet and Siddharth stopped laughing.

"Ok, I won't. Let's celebrate it. Ice cream?" Offered Siddharth which Avneet accepted in a snap of time. Both celebrated their day with each other whole hearted.

How is the chappy?

Words=950

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 6.4K 58
Can love be so weak that it can become weak just due to a misunderstanding? Due to that one misunderstanding, brother becomes the enemy of others. Th...
137K 7.1K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
24.9K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...
244K 11.1K 53
It is said "The Karma never looses an address!" Same happened with our main protagonist Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor, the young 26 years old dashing politic...