𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 6 $

27.7K 677 419
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 6
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Where the fuck are you at?" Hector spoke over the phone after Fezco answered one of his calls off Estrella's phone.

"Yo, it's Fez," Fezco let him know, rubbing his eyes since he had just woken up to her phone ringing all loud.

Ashtray looked over at Fezco once hearing him speak as he poured Lucky Charms into two bowls for when Fez and Estrella woke up.

"Is Estrella with you?" Hector asked him.

"Yeah man, chill out, she's at my crib right now," Fezco explained, glancing down at the side of Estrella's face while she slept.

"God this girl is gonna give me a fucking heart attack," Hector said. "I came home like just 20 minutes ago and she wasn't here, and wasn't answering her phone. She told me she was gonna kick it with you after school yesterday but she ain't tell me she was staying the night."

"Yeah uh, she got a lil high and shit, and I thought it'd be better if she stayed, you know what I'm saying?" Fez mumbled, not bothering to tell Hector about what happened with Mouse.

It would put him in a bad place with Mouse, which he couldn't afford. What Hector didn't know couldn't hurt him.

"Gracias for that," Hector thanked him. "Tell her to text me when she wakes up fool."

Hector hung up before Fez could reply, causing him to place Estrella's phone back in his pocket, where it was all night.

"You not gon tell him about Mouse?" Ashtray spoke.

"Nah man," Fezco answered, shaking his head while he stared at Estrella. "We can't be in a bad place with Mouse and shit right now."

Ashtray walked up behind the couch, looking down at the two. He fought the urge to make fun of Fez for being so caring with Estrella when he himself wanted to fuck Mouse up for her yesterday.

He also refrained himself because he knew Fez felt bad about the whole thing, and didn't wanna add onto it.

"We got work," Fez reminded him and glanced up at him.

Ash nodded in response and walked off to his room to get ready to go to the store in a bit, leaving Fez and Estrella alone.

"Yo," Fez mumbled and put his hand on Estrella's shoulder just as she moved around a little. "Wake up ma."

Estrella furrowed her eyebrows but didn't open her eyes once hearing Fezco's voice, wondering if she was dreaming or if this was real life.

"Estrella," Fezco said into her ear and poked her neck, making her slightly open her eyes to immediately be met with his.

She squinted at him for a few seconds before fully opening her eyes, giving him a confused look.

"You good?" Fez asked her. "How you feelin?"

"Fine, why?" Estrella asked and sat up, realizing she was in Fezco's living room and her memory of what happened yesterday before she fell asleep coming back to her. "Oh."

"Yeah," Fez mumbled. "You feeling fine?"

"I mean, yeah," She nodded as Fezco reached for hand, holding it in his, the same way she did yesterday.

"Mane you had me fucking scared as fuck, I did not think you was gon take the Fent," He told her. "And I was thinking the worst, knowing you was already high and shit. I was dead ass praying that shit wouldn't hit you bad and have you end up inna Rue situation or sum, like for real. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Estrella told him and glanced down at their hands, then back at him. "It's all good, like I'm not dead or anything."

"Yeah, thank fucking god," Fez mumbled. "I can't lose you like that mane. You..."

Fez trailed off, working up the confidence to tell Estrella that he liked her. It was the perfect time.

"I thought your ass was dead," Ashtray said as he walked back into the living room, causing Estrella to look at him, just as Fez opened his mouth to speak again.

"Fucking Ash," Fez sighed under his breath and looked back at him.

He watched as Ashtray grab a bowl of Lucky Charms for Estrella, then handed it to her and began to tell her about all the after effects of taking Fentanyl.

Estrella nodded as she ate her cereal while Ashtray educated her, he never failed to amaze her with all his knowledge.

Fez listened to the two talking for a while before he got up to go get ready to take Estrella home and then go to the store for the day.

"Your dad said to text him," Fez told Estrella and handed her her phone before disappearing up the stairs.

"You talked to my dad?" Estrella asked, then turned to Ashtray. "He talked to my dad?"

"Ye–"

"He didn't tell him what happened, right?" She interrupted.

"Nah, why?" Ashtray asked.

"My dad isn't cool with that Fentanyl shit so he's probably gonna get mad as fuck at me if he knows I tried it," Estrella explained with a sigh of relief, going on her phone to text Hector.

"It's not really your fault though," Ashtray said.

"It kinda is, but it doesn't matter, Fezco didn't say shit which is good, cause I'm not saying shit either, and what my dad doesn't know can't hurt him," Estrella nodded as she texted him.

"You and your dad are pretty close, huh princess?" Ashtray asked.

"Yeah we always have been," She replied. "So he's really protective and shit and just wants the best for me, you know? So I wouldn't blame him for getting mad if he knew. But it's better if he doesn't, I don't wanna hear him talking shit."

Ash nodded, "I feel like he probably gives you money to forgive him when y'all argue."

"Oh he does," Estrella confirmed with a smile.

Ash scoffed as he got up, "You made a mistake telling me that, cause now I'm gonna rob you."

—$—

After Fezco dropped Estrella off at her house, she returned my call from yesterday and explained to me what happened at Fez's.

We talked for a while before I asked her if she wanted to hang out with me and Jules later, since I kinda felt bad that I hadn't been talking to her as much since I've been around Jules.

She declined because she said Ash had advised her that she'd probably be drowsy, and she didn't wanna be with us while half asleep.

Estrella stayed home all weekend with her dad, which she hadn't done in a while.

They spent their Saturday afternoon sorting some of his product, eating ceviche, and watching the Dodgers game, then going out for frozen yogurt to celebrate the Dodgers winning.

After that, Hector brought her along to a quick drop off before going home.

Estrella tagging along on one of Hector's drop offs was normal, she had been doing it she was only months old.

She never minded it, it's what she grew up with, and she knew it's what her dad had to do to provide. He was a felon and couldn't land a decent job, Hector had to do whatever he could.

And no, he wasn't a felon because he beat the shit out of Estrella's mom. He had felonies for grand theft auto and armed robbery. On different occasions.

He never hit Estrella's mom, he was just always really protective, the same way he is with Estrella. Nate Jacobs obviously thought that was weird, since his dad didn't really give a fuck about his mom, so that's why he decided to tell everyone that Estrella's dad was abusive.

It was his way of getting back at her for not wanting to have sex with him in 9th grade.

Obviously nobody other than Nate and Estrella knew that–Nate didn't want anybody thinking he was manipulative, and when Estrella threatened to tell everyone, he decided to add onto the bad reputation he had already thrown onto Hector and say he was a drug dealer.

He didn't know that Hector actually was–he just took a wild guess because Estrella's dad always smelled like weed. Estrella had a phase where she would wear Hector's clothes, and Nate would always smell it on her.

She stopped wearing his T shirts, and his hoodies and windbreakers after that. She didn't want to get her dad into any more trouble.

Hector didn't mind. I mean, obviously he minded his house being raided and everybody thinking he was a drug dealer and a woman beater, but he didn't care.

He knew he wouldn't get into any legal trouble because there was no evidence that he was a drug dealer or a woman beater. Nate had no proof that Hector was either of those things.

But Hector wasn't the lucky one in the situation. Nate was.

Because if Nate had any type of proof that Hector was a drug dealer, Hector would also be a murderer. Because he would have fucking killed Nate Jacobs for fucking with him and his daughter.

"You fucking suck at rolling," Hector told Estrella as he watched her roll a blunt while he drove to his drop off location.

"Well you're driving on this bumpy ass street and all the fucking weed is falling out," She mumbled, holding up the blunt she just rolled. "I'm not smoking this shit."

"Nah you better smoke that shit, I don't give you free weed just for you to waste it on shitty ass blunts fool," Hector scoffed. "Blaze that shit up."

"Smoking on that Giants pack," Estrella said and grabbed Hector's lighter from the dashboard.

The Giants were the team that the Dodgers beat that day.

Hector laughed at her joke and glanced at her as she lit up the blunt.

She ghosted the first hit, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Where'd you learn that at?" Hector asked.

"Fezco," Estrella replied and put the lighter back. "I choked and almost died the first few times buttttt I got the hang of it."

"You been spending a lot of time with Fezco now that I think about it," Hector brought up.

"Yeah?" Estrella asked him, starting to get a little nervous.

"Yeah," Hector nodded. "Te gusta?"

"What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, his question caught her off guard.

"What? You don't speak Spanish?" Hector asked her. "You like him or what?"

"No?"

"Are you asking or answering?"

"Answering–oh my god," Estrella laughed. "I can't just kick it with Fezco?"

Hector kissed his teeth, "A girl don't just kick it around a guy unless she likes that foo. Especially not at his house, and they especially don't spend the night," He said and glanced at Estrella.

Hector knew Estrella like the back of his hand, but unfortunately, she was a good liar, so he could never tell when she was lying.

But he, like any other father, had his suspicions about what his daughter did when she hung out with a guy.

"Foo I slept on his couch," Estrella laughed, leaving out that she slept on his couch with him. "It's not like that." But it was.

"If you say so princess," Hector shrugged as Estrella picked her froyo bowl up off her lap to continue eating it. "You don't like no fools from school?"

Estrella side eyed her dad as she ate her froyo, which made him laugh.

"What? Is it weird to talk about that shit with your dad?" He asked, genuinely curious.

"Hmmm no but–I mean, the last time you knew about a guy I liked, you threatened to kill his ass."

"Because he tried to fuck with you," Hector reminded her.

"No I know that, but...okay whatever, no I don't like any fools from school," Estrella shook her head.

"Why not?"

Estrella looked out the window to avoid facing her dad, because she was on the verge of laughing.

How was she gonna tell her dad that she didn't like any fools from school because she was unknowingly falling in love with a drop out.

senia's notess <3
just wanted to take a chapter to display the relationship hector and estrella have :)

also should I keep adding some of rues narrations ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 29.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
200K 8.4K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
255K 11.5K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
2.9M 75.6K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...