HUNTED BY MY DEMONS.

By ReptileEdge

Inspired by Unidentified's story with the same concept, but with my own twist. Jessie had lived through a tr... More

Jessie's Bio.
The Monsters Return.
Jessie's Return.
More Girls, More Problems.
More Girls, More Problems. Part 2.
Freeeeeeeeeee Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeessie!
Birds of a feather, keep Jessie FOREVER.
A Mother's Persuasion.
Hey, check out this fan art!
Family Dinner Birds.
The Beast Unleashed.
City for Sinners.
30 thousand view special/Sequel cover.
Their names start with V.
Pretty Little Psycho Demons.
New Character, and Three Employees.
More Fanart!
Short and small teaser.
She's his WHAT?!
Aftermath of the Shitshow.
Discovering Another Beast.
Everyone knows!
Secrets of Paimon.
Demon Dinosaurs.

Haunted Past... Hunted Present...

16.6K 247 157
By ReptileEdge

"Aww, aren't you just the cutest!"

"You can call me, Mommy, sweetheart."

"You're wearing this whether you like it or not, brat."

"Don't make me give you tickles~"

"Well hello there, cutie~"

"I think I'll keep you to piss off, Blitz."

"Mama, don't you DARE even think about touching him!"

"What does she see in you?"

"I think I can call you my new baby brother."

"Do you really think you, a mere human, deserves to even be in our presence?!"

"This deal is nonnegotiable, imp. This human human child is staying with us!"

"Hello little critter~"

"Aww, poor baby. Don't worry, I'll protect you."

"He belongs to us!"

"He's my baby brother!"

"You can't have him!"

"HE'S MINE!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

...

I woke up in my bed from the same weird yet haunting dream. They've been occurring for as long as I could remember.

They first started after I suffered from a psychological trauma when I was five years old. I had to go through therapy just so I could sleep without having a nightmarish episode. But while the nightmares faded as time went by, they tend to occur from time to time. But they no longer faze me enough to call them nightmares. I just don't care anymore.

As for what the dreams are, they're basically about how I was taken by monsters after they killed my criminal uncle, and I kept getting taken by more monsters. They were obsessed with me for some reason.

That's not even the crazy part.

For some reason, it was only the girl monsters that wanted to keep me. They either wanted me as their child, pet, or little brother.

I never told anyone about the dreams, other than my therapist. But there is one part I purposely left out, and I'd rather not talk about it whatsoever.

I was never physically harmed by the monsters. That is until they tried to make me into one of them...

... I'd rather not finish that part...

Anyways, long story short, I was brought to the authorities with no recollection as to who brought me there. Afterwards, I was temporarily put into an orphanage until detectives could find any living relatives to care for me.

They didn't find anyone.

Ever since then, I've been living in the orphanage. No one wanted to adopt me.

... I just realized you have no idea who I am.

My name's Jessie Drackus. I'm a sixteen year old caucasian orphan boy with short brown hair, and green eyes. I like reptiles, music, and I have no friends or family.

There. Happy? Good.

Now excuse me while I go through the daily morning routine before I go to school.

...

It's the middle of the day, at least noon, and I'm currently outside eating my lunch by myself while listening to music.

Nothing special happened today at school. It was boring, and mundane as usual.

Whether it's here or the orphanage, I'm a lone wolf.

Ever since my experience when I was five years old, I hadn't exactly been the same. I've been quiet, and kept to myself throughout the years. I used to be a scared, spineless kid. But now I grew one, and I'm capable of standing up for myself. I even fought against bullies while growing up. I became the "tough guy" of the school for awhile.

No, I'm not goth, or emo. Don't even get me started with that crap.

My love life is pretty much nonexistent. I never really put myself out there for girls to notice me. Mainly because I didn't care enough to find an interest in any of the girls that were around me while growing up. That, and I was paranoid that they would suddenly become obsessed with me like the monsters.

But none of that is on my mind right now. I'm just eating pizza while listening to music.

When the song was over, I paused my music, and began to scroll through my phone to pick another song. But I was pulled out of my thoughts when a girl called out to me, much to my surprise.

"Hey, you! Boy in the brown hoodie!" Some goth chick called out as she walked towards me.

(I don't own this image.)

...

??? POV:

We had just gotten done killing a target in the woods for our client. I had to tag along due to the fact that the target was hard to track.

That douchebag was easy for me to track, which made it easier for Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie to take down.

"C'mon, Loona, we need to get back to HQ before we're seen." Blitzo called out.

"Not my fault you idiots don't have human disguises." I snapped.

Before I could open the portal, I caught a whiff of something. Something... familiar.

I began to sniff the air some more so I could locate where the scent is coming from. But of course, someone just had to break my concentration.

"What's taking you so long to open the portal?!" Moxxie exclaimed impatiently.

"Shut up, butt fuck! I smell something familiar!" I yelled back at him before going back to sniffing.

"Familiar? Is it something bad?" Millie asked.

"I don't think so. The scent doesn't smell like the fuckers we've fought before." I answered.

I continued onward, Millie and the dumbass twins trailing behind me. The scent continued to get stronger as I got closer.

'Why does this smell so fucking familiar?!' I thought aggressively.

We then came across a chain link fence at the edge of the woods by a road with a high school campus on the other side, and there was a bunch of teenagers sitting at tables outside eating food.

I didn't give a rat's ass about them, but one of them stuck out to me.

"Any of you got binoculars?" I asked.

Moxxie handed me the binoculars we apparently had, and I set my sights on the teen that was by themselves.

He had short brown hair, green eyes, pale caucasian skin, blue jeans, dark red shoes, a black t-shirt, and a brown hoodie. Actually he's the only one wearing a brown hoodie.

He... oddly looked familiar.

"Watcha lookin' at?" Millie asked.

"See that pale kid with the brown hoodie?" I said, handing her the binoculars.

"He... looks oddly familiar. Where have I seen that face?" Millie questioned.

"I don't know either. But I'm gonna ask him." I said, hopping the fence, and heading towards the teen's location.

"W-What?! Loonie, get back here!" Blitzo exclaimed.

I ignored him, and continued to make my way towards the teen.

Once I was close enough, I called out to the kid.

"Hey, you! Boy in the brown hoodie!" I called out as I approached him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 1.6K 18
Welcome to my second story! This one's gonna be a little different (Testing different tones of writing) so tell me how it goes! Imagine a lonely, "s...
28.3K 496 21
When the other being from another universe randomly spawn in a Hellbound.Things could go both ways.But little did they know the other being might be...
1.5K 44 10
A million secrets deep within. A hefty price to pay. A world engulfed in blood and flame. •꧁ { Overlooking Overlord...
2.3K 73 6
An ULTRAKILL x Helluva Boss x Hazbin Hotel crossover. I'm giving V1 a fanon personality, AKA V1 with full Internet access. I'm going to try and fuse...