Pandya Store - Shiva Raavi (...

By RitaSkeeterIF

[COMPLETE] Synopsis: "So, Hetal, red chilies fell as two people bumped into each other. To be precise, Raavi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Penultimate Chapter)
Chapter 42 (Final Chapter)
Chapter 43 (Epilogue Series 1)
Chapter 44 (Epilogue Series 2)
Chapter 45 (Epilogue Series 3)
Chapter 46 (Epilogue Series 4)
Chapter 47 (Epilogue Series 5)
Chapter 48 (Last Epilogue)

Chapter 24

2K 61 23
By RitaSkeeterIF

A/N - Mature Content. Please follow rules and common sense. 

After she completed her chores for the evening, she walked to their bedroom, she felt as nervous as a new bride in a 1970s movie. Tonight, stretched out like red carpet with endless possibilities. Time to be honest, raw and tell Shiva how much she loved him. She briefly paused at the doorstep, a smile breaking out knowing that her life would forever change tonight.

As soon as stepped in, Shiva looked up, and walked to her. He shut the door immediately and hugged her, resting his forehead on her shoulders. Immediately, her arms went around him, rubbing the nape of his neck and his shoulders. She hadn't expected this, she thought to herself. She didn't expect to find a vulnerable Shiva, a wave of tenderness washing through her.

"Hey, Hey, are you ok?" she asked softly. His arms just tightened around her. Raavi ran her fingers through his hair, rubbing his back, soothing him, comforting him. "Look at me... tell me whats wrong?"

Ever so slowly, he released her. He looked at her, staring deep into her eyes, letting her glance into his soul. He took her face in her hands and humbly said, "I am so sorry for everything."

What? Why was he apologizing...unless she misread the whole thing and he had actually decided to... divorce her?

Raavi turned cold and shook her head, "N-N-No. No. I don't accept. Dekh Bhootnath, agar tujhe lagta hai tu mujhe talaak de kar mujhse peeche choda lega, tu bilkul galat track pe chal raha hai. Main Judge ko tere saare kaand bata doongi aur Hetal se maang kar pure videos viral kar doongi. Mujhse talak nahi, tu jail main sadega... aur main milne bhi nahi aaongi. Tu soch samjah ke---Mmhhmm!"

It took her a moment to realize Shiva was kissing her. He was kissing with honesty that sent her reeling. She let out a moan and gave into his sensual assault. She opened her mouth and took his tongue, simultaneously fighting for dominance. As she bit his lips, pushing herself closer to him, her body absorbing the details of his body, thick ropes of sinewy muscle on his arms, the hard contours of his chest, torso, taking in the notes of his shampoo, bodywash and something uniquely Shiva. The need to be possessed by him and to overwhelm all his senses overpowered her.

Raavi loved kissing Shiva. He kissed her with the patience of a man discovering a rare artifact yet devoured her lips like a starving man who had just found oasis in the middle of a desert. She laced her fingers with his urging him to hold her tighter, closer until space wasn't a possibility. As he continued to kiss her, drawing sensation from every cell; desire for her husband unfurled in her belly. She ground her hips against his, helpless to the heat pooling deep insider her as she felt his arousal. She lifted her mouth, tugged at his shirt, and muttered, just take me now, that's all that matters.

Shiva let out a low laugh, "Easy, sweetheart," as he cupped her bottom, pressing her flush against him. She immediately wrapped her arms around him, holding herself tightly to him. They stayed silent, willing their breathing to return to normal.

Tilting backwards slightly, she looked into his eyes, "What did you mean earlier?" asked Raavi uncertainly, "because I am serious, I will throw you in jail."

In between pressing kisses all across her face, he said, "Gadhedi, main tere saath pura zindagi bithana chahta hoon, aur tu mujhe jail main daalne ki planning kar rahi hai?"

"Shiva...iska matlab, tu mujhe kabhi chod ke nahi jayega, na?" asked Raavi still unsure. Had she heard him correctly?

Shiva tipped her chin upwards to meet his eyes, rubbed his nose against hers, and said, "kabhi bhi nahi... tera iss bhootnath se peecha chodana impossible hai. Agar... tu bhi wahi chahti hai toh."

Tears spilled from her eyes, as Raavi nodded, hugging herself tightly to him, trembling and said, "theek se nahi bol sakta tha...Phir se bol, aur aache se bol, Raavi, main, Shiva Pandya, tujhe kabhi chod ke nahi jaaunga."

"Tu ek akeli insaan hai, jisne apne pati maafi maangte dekh gussa aagaya, Chipkali. Phir bhi, sun le, Raavi, main tujhe kabhi chod ke nahi jaaunga." said Shiva, holding her close, rubbing her back to soothe her.

After a few minutes, Shiva cupped her face, forcing her to look into his eyes. He looked contrite as he said, "I am really sorry Raavi. I have given you so much pain and tears...I don't deserve you at all," He kissed her hands, "But I want to clarify, never in a million years would I ever doubt your... character or your integrity."

He took a deep breath, "Six years ago, I should have begged for your forgiveness after I made all those insensitive remarks about your money when we were teenagers. But you know what happened, I had made my choice to not to go university, and I knew I had nothing else to offer you. I thought it was best you move on to better things in life and think your bhootnath was an insensitive jerk. The truth is, ever since our fight six years ago, I have been trying to stay away from you because I felt, no, I know I am not good enough for you."

"The reality is I have been pushing you away ever since then because I didn't want to hold you back in life. Despite my intentions, that day, referring to their big fight, I was jealous of your friends and seeing you with them..." Shiva trailed off. He kissed her forehead, continued, "I thought, you really shouldn't want to be married to... someone like me. I was scared one day you'd wake up and regret getting married to me... I thought its best you get rid of me, think of me as a bad phase and move on. Tujhe phirse apne aap se durr karne ke liye, main woh divorce papers bheje."

He looked at her, and humbly continued, "And even though you have known me all your life, Raavi, I don't have too much to offer you. Main zyaada padha likha nahi hoon, mujhe hadh se zyaada gussa ata hai, aur main tere friends ya Dev jaise bilkul nahi baan sakta. Main din baar inventory sambhalta hoon, bori utata hoon, aur bacche kuch samay main chote se league main soccer khelta hoon, which is far from any girl's ideal choice."

Shiva continued, "The truth is, I love every moment I spend with you, chipkali. I love that even though life has treated you harshly, you are so pure-hearted, optimistic and loving. Even though you live to bother the crap out of me, drive me crazy and there are days, I cant seem to have a single meal without fighting with you– as far as I am concerned, you are my north star, the axis of my world is always pointed at you, sweetheart. I have been burning in my love for you. I have always wanted to you be with me."

Raavi looked at him, shocked. Was he saying what she thought he was saying? "Say it again..." she said in a dazed voice. When he repeated himself, she asked, "Why didn't you ever say anything? Why...just Why?" unable to formulate anything intelligent or coherent.

"I thought... for sure I would be unable to keep you happy or ever be worthy of you. I have treated you badly, said things I don't mean at all, for which saying sorry and asking for forgiveness isn't enough and there isn't a way to really make it up to you in this lifetime. So, you may want to save this marriage... there is no pressure to do that. Just listen to your heart and what you want and make the decision---"

"I am in love with you, Shiva" said Raavi stunning him into silence. "I always have been in love with you, I never realized it until today, because I was confused and lost. And you are dead wrong about yourself. You have yourself to offer to me, which is more precious to me than anything else in this world. You were the one give me my earrings, right? If I can be your north star, then couldn't you think you'd be mine, as well?"

He looked down, silent. She tipped his face up, "Shiva, if I close my eyes, I can feel your warmth around me. My heart knows when I want or need you, my Shiva will be there for me. When I found the earrings you gave me, I looked up the north star. So, just like at any time of the night, any time of the year, you can find the north star, I always find you." He tightened his arms around her, muttering I will always come to you.

She laid her head on his shoulders, "I was really hurt by the way you treated me since our fight when we were eighteen, but I was even more hurt and confused thinking you didn't want me at all. I know I was very tactless in offering you money. But what really upset me was how you treated me when I came back to Somnath. And, when I signed those yucky divorce papers, I felt like my whole life had been a lie, because I thought I failed to understand you...us. Maine socha ki main tujhe apna banana main fail ho gayi."

Shiva pressed a kiss to her lips, "I am so sorry, baby girl. You are wanted, Raavi. I have always loved you, as far back as I can remember, and that has never changed. I always tried to hold myself back, not wanting to hinder you from the life I thought you should have and deserved."

She felt cold tingles prick her all over her body as realization seeped into her that Shiva loved her the whole time and was aware of his love for her. She looked up from his shoulders, into his eyes, and the truth of his words resonated deep in her soul. All the questions in her head found their answers and Raavi now understood, why he kept sending her mixed signals. Shiva kept trying to unsuccessfully hold himself from her, because he felt he was unworthy of her, and that he would somehow hinder her happiness...but he couldn't be more wrong if he tried. He was her happiness. "Always huh? Always?" asked Raavi, warmth spreading through her like wildfire.

Shiva nodded, "Always, sweetheart. I have always been in love with you," He kissed her forehead, "During Grade 11," her eyes, "when you came back from Ahmedabad after summer of Grade 11," her cheeks, "during Diwali, when I got hurt lifting the boris, during Grad Excursion under the stars," her nose, "definitely, when we got married".

"You should have said this to me sooner because you have no idea how happy that makes me..." said Raavi, heart drumming wildly, tears spilling from her eyes, as Shiva wiped them away. "Gadedha... ek baar mujhe hint hi de deta..."

"Tu hints samajne walon main se hai?" asked Shiva questioningly as she hit his bicep.

"So, what changed, Shiva?" asked Raavi, as he held her tighter in his arms.

"The last few days after Hetal reminded me of...us, I accepted what an empty life I had been living without you, and it just deepened by belief that I couldn't love anyone other than you. When I saw the videos, I realized that until I pushed you away, I had already been living life with my soulmate...You aren't my best friend, nor my bachpan ki dushman, you are just my Raavi, my soulmate. And today, listening to Maa talk about your parents, I understood that life is meant to be lived with the people you love. So, I figured... instead of being scared that I wasn't good enough for you, I could keep you with me... and spend the rest of my life becoming worthy of you. Raavi, as selfish as this sounds, I don't want to ever let you go again. I did it once and doing it again would destroy me."

Her heart was so full, she cupped his face, pressing kisses to his cheeks, his jaw, "Toh ye tha reason ki tu humare jhadge ke baad tu mere paas wapas nahi ayaa. Bike bhi jalaya. Gadedha. Main toh puri zindagi tere se chipakne ke liye taiyaar hoon."

She took a deep breath, "Neither you are perfect, nor am I. Otherwise, I wouldn't have left for Ahmedabad six years ago, without even talking to you once. I think I owed you that much. When I came back to Somnath, we kept fighting, I kept demeaning you, in my anger, frustration, and impulsively agreed to marry Dev, going along with Dhara Di's misunderstanding, foolishly thinking it was some sort of a sign. And, then thoughtlessly tried to commit suicide. Then, in anger, I also signed the divorce papers..."

Shiva hugged her tightly, "Its ok, Chipkali."

"I understand your fears, pann mat dhund itne khamiyan apne aap main. Anytime you doubt yourself, just look at me, see yourself, the way I see you: a caring, lovable, stubborn, irritating, ghusail, sarphira, loyal, pyara pyara bandar, who really is the most incredible husband, and is someone's north star. You think you can't keep me happy?" She bit her lip, "let me show you something."

She pulled up her phone, "This is me after I graduated, interning at one of the best companies in the world, living in the poshest neighbourhood, wearing all the coolest clothes, hanging out with smart, successful people who bored me to death. Do you see me? My eyes? And this is the picture of me, you took of me this morning. Notice the difference? This is all you. Only you."

When he didn't say anything, "You don't think I have any worries?" she asked, looking into his eyes, "you always say, I am such a dramebaaz. I know I make a mountain out a mole hill...Maybe one day you will wake up and find my impulsive behavior, nautanki too much of a trouble, or maybe you'll start finding it annoying or irritating that I can be a dobi...Maybe one day I'll do something that'll make you realize I'm too much of a trouble, make you wish you had married someone more worldly and practical or logical."

He kissed her cheeks, "Shut up, you WILL do all those things, and yet it wouldn't bother me...as long as you don't sign up for any more shopping mailing lists and credit cards, because some idiot sweet-talked you into it," as she let out a chuckle mumbling, "I like the points and free stuff."

She cupped his face, "We can go around in circles like this, or we can...just love each other."

Hugging him tightly, she said, "Reflecting on these five years without you, I...I blocked out every memory with you, lived my life in Ahmedabad, but I wasn't truly happy. Not without you," as he nodded in agreement. "When I left Somnath, I had to do so much on my own, the court case, the money...I am tired of figuring out everything myself, of very very very VERY secretly wanting you but never having you," He nodded, "I'll help you sweetheart,"

He looked at her, "So... here is the deal Raavi, I want you and need you, because you are mine, just as I am yours. I'll spend the rest of my life making up to you, and in return, you stay with me...forever."

She nodded, kissed his forehead, "Aur rahi tere gusse aur bakwaas karne ki adadat main acchi tarike se handle karna jaanti hoon. You can spend the rest of your life making up to me, whatever you want to do, as long its with me, I am fine with that. I'll do the same." said Raavi.

At Shiva's silence, "I guess what I am trying to say..." she looked into his eyes, and she said, "you are m-my---" "north star" he finished for her, as she nodded, tears spilling out.

Ok, that's it. He made a split-second decision, he lifted her in his arms, and tossed her on the bed. "Shiva!"

"I love you sweetheart, but time for talking is over. Your husband has a challenge to win and would hate to spend the rest of his life in Mount Kailash," he said, crawling over her, claiming her lips. Good. Ask the world to go away and just love me, Shiva. Passion and desire coursed through her veins, as he pressed hard kisses invading her mouth, his tongue stroked hers in a frenzy. She clamored to press closer, pulling him closer, finding his masculine weight exciting and satisfying, seeking his hardness, and rubbing herself against his aroused flesh.

She impatiently thrust her fingers into his hair, tasting the silkiness and the heat of his mouth. She bit his lower lip, drawing it inside her mouth. In response, he repeatedly slanted his mouth over hers, kissing with fervor until she was breathless. When she arched her neck, he took advantage by pressing small, frantic kisses and bites along her neck. He licked the spots he marked her when she let out a faint hiss.

He pressed lower, tugging at the hem of her kurti and her pants, ripping the seams of her top. She helped him remove the offensive clothes, and Shiva stared her clad in delicate black lace bra and thong, mesmerised. So underneath the modest clothing, she wore...this. Her peachy-brown skin shone like pressed silk, her firm breasts gave way to slim waist, belly, and then soft thighs and long strong legs. His wife was an exceptionally beautiful woman, but seeing her almost naked, pinned underneath him, she looked like a like a mythical creature, too good to be real and yet here she was.

Shiva peppered feather light kisses all over her face as his hands skimmed all over her body, rubbing her nipples through the lace, he said "It's a crime for you to wear clothes." His hands and lips roamed all over her, squeezing her breasts, causing her to quiver and wreathe in pleasure. "Definitely not mosquitoes, Shiva," she teased him.

"Shut up" He leisurely trailed across her waist, pressing kisses all over her belly, nipping the supple flesh, licking her belly button, murmuring that she wiped off his makeup. He bit the curve of her waist and growled, "I am f**king obsessed with your waist," as she moaned and chuckled at the same time, "I know."

He moved down further, studying, learning, mapping her thighs, legs with his hands and mouth. He slowly turned her on her stomach, gently pressing her down on the mattress with his weight, stringing kisses along the curve of her back. With every kiss along her spine, her head tipped back, her breath coming in soft puffs, craving for more of him. He reached high up her back, pushing her hair to the side, pressing kisses to her shoulder, and neck. Holding her by her waist, he pulled her back against him, nuzzling feathery kisses behind her ear. "Hold me tighter," as Raavi turned sideways, her arm snacked back around his neck, pulling his head down, she whispered, "kiss me," her lips blindly seeking his. She kissed with sweetness and eagerness to love him, sucking on his tongue, and pecking his nose, as he arched her, pulling her backwards towards him, holding her tightly by the waist, as her bottom pressed into his erection. Feeling his hardness, she gasped into his mouth "Please, take me, now."

Raavi tugged his head lower, stroking his tongue, biting his lips, as he reached between them to unclasp her bra.

Sliding the cloth down her arms, he twisted to lay her on her back, and continued kissing her. Doing away with hindering the cloth, he rubbed the mole right above her right breast. "You are so beautiful," he whispered, as he cupped her breasts, lifting it high for his mouth, before kissing and kneading the soft flesh, as Raavi arched in satisfaction, fervently asking for more of his touch. He massaged her sides, nuzzling the valley between her breasts, repeatedly licking her nipples, before giving in and tugging a nipple into his mouth, biting, and teasing it to hard peaks as she quivered and hissed in pleasure hazed pain. She caressed his cheek, rubbed his neck, as he blew gently on her nipples, watching them pucker and pebble, and repeated the onslaught on her breasts until she was writhing, begging him for more.

Raavi wanted to feel Shiva, learn the contours of his body, and hated that he was still clothed. She tugged the hem of his shirt, while her toes tugged at the waistband of his track pants. With ease, he removed his clothes and Raavi stared at him in awe, he was built to scale all over. When came back to her, the mattress dipping against his weight, she pushed him backwards. Crawling over him, she stared at him... hardly able to believe he was under her, his eyes glazed in passion and desperation to possess her. Lacing their fingers, she leaned forward along his chest and pressed open mouthed kisses all over his body, her long hair streaming all over him, taking in his smooth deep bronze skin, running her mouth over his biceps, flat chest, midriff, biting that sensitive spot between his neck and shoulders.

"You are all mine. Only mine and forever mine." she whispered, and he nodded.

She explored him with her curious hands and mouth, following the light trail of hair peppered all over his chest. Watching him, she slowly reached down to grab his erection. She tentatively eased her hand along the length of him, fingers shaping over his hardness. Hearing Shiva's choppy breathing and soft grunt, she rubbed him softly, hands moving from base to tip slowly. Feeling how big and powerful he was, she excitedly murmured, "its gonna be a lot for me..."

Shiva's breathing roughened, as if he were in pain and grabbed her hands, easing her off his erection. "I not done with you yet," he said, and grasped her bottom and pushed her upwards, angling her breasts over his mouth. Taking the stiff peak in his mouth, he bit, licked, and sucked until she gasped when it stung. He buried his face between the valley of her breasts, licking the steam on her skin.

Raavi wasn't sure how long she'd last until she completely lost her mind, she cupped his face and said, "Hurry, please, please I want you inside me...now."

Shiva looked up, breaking free of the assault on the mole over her right breast and devilishly whispered, "baby, we are just getting started."

He flipped her, and this time her legs automatically widened to accommodate him, inviting him to play, one leg wrapping across his waist. Delighted, he said, "what a good little wife you are," and dipped his fingers into the waistband of her thong, and inch by inch, ever so gently, touched her. "Are you wet for me, sweetheart?" he whispered into her ear. Raavi flushed red, merely whimpered, losing herself to him. He was wicked. Her pulse thundering in her ears, she barely noticed that he ripped her thong with his hands, slipped down and licked her.

"What was that!?" she exclaimed, stunned he would do that to her.

Shiva stopped and devilishly asked, "Don't you like it?" widening her legs a bit for him, biting her inner thigh.

"I can't breathe when you do that," she said, as he traced her entrance in slow circles.

"Let's try it, sweetheart..." he coaxed her, and she just moaned in response. Her back arched off the bed when she felt his tongue sinking into her, feeling the coolness of his metal earring against her inner thigh. He repeatedly licked her, teasing the plump folds, opening her moist flesh to him, as she writhed and begged for more, feeling pleasure so acute it was a miracle she was conscious. He looked up at the sight of her, holding pillows tightly, wild for him. "Look at me, Raavi," He looked deep into her eyes, as he slowly slid in one, then two callous fingers, gently abrasive on her, shaping, stroking the tenderness, whilst rubbing her clit with this thumb, until she felt faint, and hot, moaning his name.

Shiva barely heard Raavi gasp out his name repeatedly, he was lost to the world. He had never known this intense pleasure, where nothing mattered except the taste of her nectar. The taste of her, her soft supple skin, unearthed craving in him like he had never known. He adjusted her legs on his shoulder to give him better access and she clutched his hair, holding his head in place, as he continued to pleasure her with long strokes of his tongue and his fingers. Her moans broke out into mewls and sobs until her legs tightened on him and her orgasm broke out in waves. As long as he lived, he would remember this exact image of Raavi in throes of her first orgasm. He reached up, looked deep into her eyes, and kissed her fiercely, bruising her lips. She tasted herself on him, driving her wild as she reached between them to stroke his rigid arousal, straining, twitching to be inside her.

Shiva clasped his hands over hers, guiding his erection to position himself against her, slowly entering her until she cried out in pain. But her body acknowledged it belonged to him and gave away itself to him. He forced himself to take it slow, kissing her, whispering love words, sex words, his fingers playing with her clit, until she relaxed and began to moan, urging him to move. He moved gradually, entering her in slow inches, letting her adjust to him, but as she lifted her hips to match his thrusts, he gasped out few incomprehensible words sounding like Raavi, baby, stay still for me.

"Feel good?" sighed Raavi. She felt so full, clenching tightly around him, as he truly overtook her body, heart, and soul.

"Sweetheart...there are no words for how I feel right now," said Shiva, his voice raspy and his words slightly slurred, as if he were drunk on some other worldly elixir. The feel of Raavi was exquisite. She was so tight yet pulling him in, like she was never going to let go, he was holding on to his sanity by a bare thread...

Raavi tugged his head, pressing rough, ardent kisses, nuzzling the spot behind his ear, tasting the fragrant skin of his shoulders, as she quivered around his excruciatingly sweet thrusts. She dug her nails into his biceps and shoulders, the muscles rippling as she left her mark on him, tightening her legs around his waist encouraging him to take her as he pleased. She was his. Unable to help himself, he intertwined their fingers, pulling their hands over her head, stretching her, taking a nipple in his lips, as he thrust deeper, moving faster, loving her harder, giving her soul-wrenching pleasure until Raavi felt her release unfold deep inside her. She yelled his name out, and he stilled momentarily, thrusting once more until a scream tore from the depths of their souls and she shuddered around him in waves, extracting last drop of pleasure from every corner of his being.

Shiva buried himself into the crook of her neck, holding her, waiting for his heartbeat to return to normal. Nothing could ever come close to this. He gave away his very soul to her. He looked into Raavi eyes, breathing heavily, arms wound tightly around his neck, as if he was the only thing anchoring her to this world. Slowly, he pulled away from inside her, rolled to the side, wrapped her in blankets before hugging to him, tightly.

After a few minutes of silence, he got up and went to their cupboard, pulled out a couple of disposable cleansing cloths to clean her. She looked at him, as he settled back into the covers, a tear slipped down the corner of her eye. He gently kissed away the tear and tipped her chin upwards.

Burying her face in his chest, kissing his Adam's apple, clutching his pendant, she said, "All of this feels surreal, can I really be this happy?" He nodded, kissing her forehead. "The best is yet to come, Raavi."

They laid together, in silence, as Shiva stroked her hair and caressed her face, pressing her closer to him, occasionally pressing kisses to her face and neck. Shiva looked down, and asked her, "is it the right time of the month for you?" A moment's confusion later, Raavi shook her head, "Its not..." She paused and helpfully said, "After we got married, Dhara Di gave me birth control pills, so I could take them whenever I was ready." Shiva nodded, thankful that his Bhabhi had the fore sense to guide Raavi.

Raavi grabbed his chin, faced him to her, "but does it matter if it was the right time? I am only woman you will ever have kids with, toh, ye sab hone ke baad mujhe chod ke jaane ya taalak ki baat karne ki sochna bhi mat, main tujhe jail ke aandar..." finished Raavi, her fears bubbling up again.

"Chipkali, maine tujhe bola na, mujhse peecha nahi choda sakti, kyun phokat main apna maata garam kar rahi hai?" asked Shiva, interrupting her threats to send him to jail.

"I am scared. After our fight when we were 18, I didn't see you for more than five years. Then, when I came back, I was a hair's breadth away from getting married to someone else. Now that I have you, but the stupid divorce is still pending in the court...nobody knows the nightmare of a court more than me, so I am scared...what if..." Raavi turned her face away, biting her lip unable to voice her fears.

Shiva gently turned her face to him, resting her forehead on hers, and said, "there is no force on this earth that will keep you away from me."

He hated that he saw vestiges of fear in her eyes. She believed him but still wanted some private re-assurance that she was unable to verbalize. His sweetheart hadn't had it easy, and he knew Raavi worries revolved around being abandoned or left behind. Man up Shiva, tell her the truth and give her the re-assurance she needs.

Shiva took a deep breath, and said, "Even when I thought you wanted to get married to Dev, I came by to tell you to stop the wedding." At her shocked silence, he sighed, muttering saara saach mujhse ugalwaegi, tu. He got up, went to their cupboard, and came back to sit in front of her with a small velvet fuchsia box and gave it to her.

Wrapping them in blankets, and sitting up on her knees; she took the box from him, and said, "I have seen this box before..." The unique color of the box made it impossible to forget it. "Shivaaa," Raavi softly exclaimed, as she opened and inspected the contents of the box.

Inside the small box, was a golden wedding band shaped like a wreath. She ran her fingers over the delicate gold olive and rose leaves. Upon closer inspection, inside the box, there was an inscription... really, it was a cartoon image of a chipkali and bandar, bound by the crossing of their tails.

"I bought this for you the day you came back to Somnath. I chose wreath because it celebrates unity, and I read somewhere, couples in ancient Greece hung it outside their doors as a symbol of affection," said Shiva gruffly.

Raavi threw her arms around him, tears spilling from her eyes "This is perfect for us, then. Silly bandar, why didn't you give it to me or say something?"

"I tried, baby girl. I knew we started off on the wrong foot, but when Dev and your rishta was finalized, I thought you wanted to marry Dev. Even then, I came several times on the days leading up to our wedding to give you the ring and ask you to reconsider marrying him, but each time, the timing was off. On the day of the wedding, do you remember, I dragged you out and pulled out this box? But the wedding dhol started and you were called to dance. That's when I gave up, thinking it was probably for the best that you are marrying someone else." said Shiva. Raavi looked pensive and nodded, recollecting the events of that day, wishing she had just once listened to him, and been blinded by the lies she had told herself.

Shiva continued, "I also asked Dev many times to tell you the truth about Rishita, so he didn't hurt you, but he just couldn't do it. I know its irrational, that even when I kept pushing you away, I wanted to stop your marriage to Dev... since the day I heard of it. When you pulled that stupid suicide stunt, scaring the living daylights out of me, and Dhara Bhabhi asked me to marry you, I agreed immediately. After that, I never had the courage to give you the ring again. But in case you haven't figured it out, I love you Raavi. I always have, and I will love you forever."

She closed her eyes taking in his words, wild relief, and hope coursing through her. It had always bothered her that he had never once tried to stop her wedding to Dev, as she remembered fighting with him not too long ago, asking "ek baar bhi nahi roka..." But she should have known, the Shiva who hugged her under the stars at park bridge would have done something, as he couldn't have accepted, she could belong to someone else.

"Toh tu ne roka bhi aur toka bhi..." she said, clutching the box, no, her ring, tightly.

"I am sorry I scared you..." apologized Raavi humbly.

Shiva nodded, wiping her tears away. He tipped her chin to face him, "Why did someone as optimistic as you try to do something as stupid as trying to commit suicide , Raavi?"

Raavi slipped her hands into his, so he held her small hands securely in his grip, before continuing, "I was so so so angry at myself, at how I acted, living a lie that I, somehow, liked Dev and when that fell apart, I realized, how badly I messed things up."

She pressed kisses to his cheeks, and continued, "The truth is that I came back for you. One day I just knew I had to come to see you, and I just...came back to Somnath," He smiled at her, muttering my impulsive chipkali. "But when we didn't pick up where we left off, I convinced myself that it was a sign, and it was for the best and stupidly thought Dev was fate's choice for me. But when it all fell apart, in that moment, I was so frustrated because it hit me that I was doing something that could have taken me away from you, forever... I felt this despair that was so hard to shake off, it felt like this life wasn't worth it."

"Gadhedi...aisi bakwaas phir kabhi mat karna..." said Shiva, pressing a hard kiss to her lips, and she nodded in agreement.

"Shiva... agar main wapas nahi aati toh kya tu kisi aur se shaadi karta?"

Smoothing her hair, he shrugged but then shook his head 'no', "maine sirf tumhare saath shaadi ke sapne dekhe. Aur jis din tu wapas aayi, ussi din maine woh angooti bhi kareed liya. Toh agar humari shaadi na hoti, toh main shayad kabhi shaadi nahi karta."

He looked at her and asked her a question, as if he was trying to clear a doubt in his mind, "tu ne gusse main jaan bhooj ke shaadi ka haldi pehle mujh pe lagaya na?"

She looked away slightly guilty, but bobbed her chin the tiniest bit, and then asked him, "meri mehendi bhi jaan bhooj ke kharab karne ki koshish ki, na?"

He shrugged, "I guess we'll never know..." but winked at her.

"Hum ney ek dusre ko bahot sataya hai na?" asked Raavi, and Shiva nodded.

"Thank god, Dhara Bhabhi ne aake mujhse keh diya ki main tujhse shaadi karoon," said Shiva.

"But you were so awful to me even after we got married, I was angry thinking if I wasn't the wife you wanted, I would make your life hell," pouted Raavi, as Shiva chuckled at that last part, whole-heartedly agreeing with her. They had given each other a hard time in the beginning, but their bond was too strong, during their stay at the Haveli, they had begun to fall into their old ways, trying to digest they were married to each other, secretly happy that they were bound to each other.

"Bahot pakaya tune...kabhi bina shakkar ki chai, kabhi baingan ki sabzi aur tere haar din ke faltu andolan aur mudde... abhi toh mere saar pe nahi naachegi na?"

She giggled and shook her head, "Tere saar pe 100% naachungi. Mera har nautanki, mere saath jhagda, pyar sabka sab tu hi responsible hai."

Sobering up, Raavi asked apprehensively "Shiva...but what about Kaki?"

"I told Maa today...I am calling off our divorce," said Shiva, as Raavi sighed in relief, "Maa wasn't surprised, she even called that Disha, a Dabba Kumari," he continued, as Raavi let out a chuckle. She had also cautioned him about Raavi's vulnerabilities regarding her parents and she was very stubborn and willful on this topic, which wouldn't be easy or straightforward. He had nodded, not understanding everything, but that could wait...for now.

"I love you, Shiva. I don't want us to be apart ever again. Maine bol diya matlab bol diya... baaki ka tu dekh lena," said Raavi softly, looking deep into his eyes, conveying every emotion she didn't have words for.

"You are mine and I am not giving you up, ever again," and pressed kisses to her nose, cheeks, forehead, her lips repeatedly. He pressed her down, peeling away the blankets, and continued kissing her throat, cupping, and lifting her breasts high kneading, and sucking the sensitive nipples. Raavi sighed deeply, digging her fingers into his biceps and pillows, welcoming Shiva's lovemaking, offering him everything she was. He moved lower his mouth travelling to her navel, he widened her legs, nibbling her inner thigh, stopping in front of her glistening core. "Should I stop?" he asked wickedly.

Raavi hiked her hips higher, offering herself to him, as her fingers raked into his hair pushing him closer. Needing no further encouragement, he dipped lower, and licked her. His fingers replaced his mouth and she arched, and moaned, begging him for more. As he came up, her curious fingers found his erection, stroking, massaging causing him to growl and nip the side of her breast. "Feel me in your hands Raavi. I'll enter you, fill you so completely that we can't ever be apart. I will love you so deeply Raavi, you will never think about me leaving you," Raavi let out a sob, as Shiva wrapped her legs around him and thrust deeply, burying himself inside her. Aah, her head tipped backwards, her back arched, trying to take in all of Shiva, here, now, and forever. He moved so sweetly; each thrust felt like a love letter to her. Her eyes closed, taking in the adoration of his thrusts, letting him take them to the pinnacle of pleasure, the waves of orgasm wash them over, until they lay in a tangle of limbs.

Much later, as he drew the covers over them burying her deeper into his arms and said, "Its 12:07 AM on Diwali. Maine tera challenge time se pehle pura kardiya. Mera mooh meetha nahi karogi?"

She kissed him, her hands slipping between them to grab his wrists and rake them through her torso to cup her breasts; cheekily murmuring, "meetha toh main tujhe doongi, pann pehle tu ye bata, tujhe ab samjah main aaya ki main chahti hoon..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 3.5K 41
This book is based on the starplus serial "Anupama" and revolves majorly around Anupama and Anuj kapadia. ***************** Excerpt 1 The arrogance d...
47.8K 3.2K 22
After Dev and Rishita got married, leaving Raavi heartbroken and crushed, her maami decided to send her off to her hometown. And Raavi agreed, havin...
94.8K 4.2K 33
(The cringiest thing i've ever written) Shiva & Raavi two people completely opposite to each other. Their enmity was famous in the whole Town. Shiva...
44.4K 4K 69
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...