𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 5 $

29.3K 751 685
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 5
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Miss Rodriguez you're late," The history teacher spoke as Estrella walked into her 4th period history class about 10 minutes late.

Estrella didn't say anything in response and just sat down at her desk next to Kat's, praying that her eyes weren't red from the amount of hits she just took from BB's wax pen in the bathroom.

"We're taking notes," The teacher let Estrella know and motioned to the slideshow being presented on the board.

Estrella opened her backpack and grabbed her notebook as she glanced at Kat, "Hey Kit Kat."

"Hey," Kat replied while she texted Jules on her phone, who was asking if the girl in the video going around the school was her.

Estrella heard from Maddy that it wasn't her, and although she didn't really believe it, she didn't feel like pressing the issue and just let it be.

"Phones on silent please," The teacher said loudly after Estrella's phone dinged on her desk.

She picked it up and smiled once reading Fez <3 off her screen, then tapped on the text message he had send her.

Estrella and Fezco had been texting each other a lot more than usual since their date, which was the last time they had seen each other.

Fezco missed her, he was so used to seeing her almost every day during the summer that he felt off going just a few days only texting her. And it was the same way on Estrella's end.

So they were both excited and looking forward to 3:00 pm, the time the final bell rang at school to let the students out for the weekend, because Fezco was picking Estrella up so they could hang out at his house for a bit.

"Katherine Hernandez, please report to the principal's office. Katherine Hernandez to the principal's office," The loudspeakers throughout the school spoke.

"Fuck," Kat mumbled under her breath, causing Estrella to look up at her from her phone.

"You good?" Estrella asked her as she gathered her things. "What'd you do?"

"I didn't do anything," Kat answered all fast as she got up and walked out of the classroom.

A little concerned but not enough to really care, Estrella put her earphones in her ears and went back to looking down at her phone, clicking on the video that Fez sent her of him eating Krispy Kreme donuts.

She smiled to herself as she watched him talking to his phone and holding a donut in his hand, wishing it were the end of the school day already so she could see him.

4th period passed by relatively fast since Estrella was on her phone for basically the whole period. That, and she was too high off BB's wax pen that she couldn't keep track of the time.

After 4th period, it was lunchtime, and also the first pep rally of the year for the football team.

Since Estrella was no longer on the cheer team and wouldn't have to perform during the pep rally, she sat at a lunch table with Kat, eating a bag of blue and red sour gummy worms that BB gave her.

"You want some?" Estrella asked Kat as the football team went around the lunchroom in attempt to get everyone rallied up.

"I'm good..." Kat trailed off as she examined the packaging of the gummy worms. "Why are you eating so many? You know these are edibles right?"

"What?" Estrella asked her.

Kat showed her the pack of candy, which Estrella hadn't even noticed had little marijuana plants scattered around.

"Hey bitches, give me some candy," BB said as she joined the two at their lunch table, taking the gummy worms from Kat.

"Bitch you didn't tell me these were edibles," Estrella told BB.

"Star it says gummy edibles right here, I didn't think I needed to tell you," BB laughed and pointed at the label as she handed her the bag back. "You'll be fine, how many did you eat?"

"A lot," Kat answered for Estrella. "What if she dies?!"

"She's not gonna die Kat," BB rolled her eyes. "But she is gonna be high as fuck...it's okay, I'm skipping next period so we can just ditch in the bathroom and I'll take care of you."

"What about 6th period?" Estrella asked.

"You're on your own, my future boothang is in my class so I'm not missing 6th," BB shook her head.

After lunch was over, BB grabbed Estrella's hand and dragged her to the vending machines to get her a few snacks just in case she got hungry while they ditched class together.

Then she dragged her into the big stall in the bathroom by the lockerrooms, motioning for her to sit on the counter in the stall.

"I can't believe I ate all those fucking edibles," Estrella mumbled to herself as BB sat up on the counter with her. "My dad's gonna fucking kill me."

"I thought your dad was cool with you doing shit?" BB asked her as she opened a bag of chips.

"Yeah but not eating a fuck ton of edibles during school," She said as her eyes started to feel heavy.

She thought about how her dad would react if he found out she was fucking around during school, then remembered that she wasn't gonna see her dad straight after school.

He was at one of his friend's house working on a car, and even then, Estrella was going to Fezco's after school.

"Don't fall asleep," BB spoke as she noticed Estrella drifting off into a nap.

"Will I die?"

"Don't be dumb like Kat, you's not gon die!" BB laughed and nudged Estrella's leg. "You tired?"

"Kinda."

"Okay fine, take a nap, but your ass better wake up when I try to wake you up," BB said.

—$—

"Hey Rue Rueeeee," Estrella gave Rue an unexpected hug as she sat down in her seat besides her in their 6th period.

"Hey Star..." Rue gave her a confused look and hugged back. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I skipped 5th to take a nap in the bathroom because I ate some edibles without knowing they were edibles, and I feel fucking great," Estrella smiled and took her backpack off, placing it on her desk.

Estrella and BB spent all of 5th period in the bathroom together, Estrella slept while BB laughed at memes on Instagram and took videos of Estrella knocked the fuck out.

And like BB had hoped, Estrella woke up on her first try to get her to wake up.

She walked her to her last class of the day, then made her way to her's so she could see her boothang.

"You got edibles?" Rue asked quietly.

"Oh no, Kat took them so I wouldn't eat any more," Estrella said as she went on her phone, reading a text from Fezco from an hour ago, getting all excited once she remembered that he was picking her up.

"I'm out of fucking pills and I need to get fucking high soon," Rue mumbled as she put her head down. "I'm gonna take a nap too. Wake me up when the bell rings?"

"I got you Rue Rue," Estrella said as Maddy sat down in the seat in front of her.

"Hey bitch," Maddy greeted, turning around to face Estrella. "Guess what."

"What?" Estrella asked as she put her phone down.

Estrella loved Maddy, but she regretted asking what because Maddy ended up spending the whole period talking about her relationship with Nate.

And usually Estrella would willingly sit there and listen to her and then tell her to leave his ass for good–which Maddy always ignored–but she was too high to be putting up with Maddy's rant.

She didn't want to tell her that though, so she just sat through Maddy's talk anyway, about how Nate wouldn't stop staring at her during the pep rally performance, and how she knows he's bound to try to get back together again.

But before Estrella knew it, it was 3:00 pm and the bell finally fucking rang.

She and Maddy woke Rue up, then the three walked out of class together, Rue splitting from the two to go find Jules, and Maddy and Estrella meeting up with Cassie and BB to walk out to the parking lot together.

"Ouuuu there's your drug dealer boyfriend," Maddy nudged Estrella's arm as they walked through the parking lot, nodding in the direction of Fez's car.

"You and Fezco getting serious since McKay's huh?" BB asked Estrella.

"Shut up," She laughed as she gave the 3 girls hugs. "I'll see you bitches later, love you."

"We love you more," Cassie told her as she let go of their hug.

"And catch a dick!" Maddy added with a laugh, making them all laugh as Estrella walked to Fezco's car.

Fezco sighed as he read Mouse's text off his phone, saying he would be at Fez's house in about 20 minutes so Fez could re-up on his supply.

Fez was supplied by both Mouse and Estrella's dad, he needed whatever he could get to cover his grandma's medical bills and also make sure he and Ashtray were set.

He shook his head at himself for forgetting, then looked up from his phone once he heard the passenger door open.

He watched Estrella get into his car and close the door, then lean over to give him a hug.

"Hiiiii," She excitedly said as Fez hugged her back with one arm, like he always did.

"Wassup ma," He said back and smiled. "You all ready?"

"Yeah," She nodded and dropped her backpack by her feet as Fez put his phone down and started driving. "I'm so happy it's finally the weekend. I'm so tired of school already."

Fez laughed a little, "Yeah? How was it today?"

"Alright. I only made it through because I was looking forward to seeing you," Estrella said, making Fez smile. "And cause I was high like half the day."

"You was high?" Fez asked her.

"Yeah, I took a couple hits of a pen before 4th period and then during lunch I ate a bunch of edible gummy worms without knowing," Estrella explained and laughed.

"You still high as fuck aren't you?"

"Probably," Estrella shrugged, making him laugh again.

They stayed quiet after that, Estrella was on her phone texting her groupchat while Fez thought about what he was gonna do about Mouse.

He thought that maybe he could just tell Estrella he had some shit to do before she could go over and just drop her off at her house and pick her up after he was done, but now that he knew she was high, he couldn't.

He didn't wanna leave her alone while she was high. Plus he didn't really have the time for that.

"Aight listen to me," Fez said to Estrella the second he parked his car outside his house.

She turned her phone off and looked at him so he knew he had her attention, then nodded for him to continue.

"I forgot when I asked you to come over, but I got a couple of my guys on their way for some business," Fez explained. "I hate to put you in this situation but I really can't do nun else, so ima need you to just be chill when they come, okay?"

"Okay," Estrella nodded.

"Okay," Fez repeated and got out of his car, about to walk over to open Estrella's door for her when she had already done it herself.

"Ew why is it raining?" Estrella asked and looked up at the sky as raindrops fell onto her. "I hate the rain."

"Hurry up before you get all wet," Fez said and grabbed her hand, pulling her up to the front door.

"Yo what the fuck is she doing here?" Ashtray spoke on the camera's speaker as Fez opened the door, letting Estrella walk in before he could.

Fez flipped the security cameras off for Ashtray and then walked in, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Fezco," Ashtray said as he walked into the living room, pulling Fez aside. "Ain't Mouse on his way?"

"Yeah, yeah but it's aight," Fez told him. "You know that we can trust her."

Ashtray nodded in agreement but stayed quiet, glancing back at Estrella.

"You got the money? I need to recount that shit real quick, can't make it seem like we fucking round," Fez said.

Ashtray took a brown paper bag full of money out of his pocket and handed it to Fez, then walked off.

"Ouuu I see you cash money," Estrella laughed as Fezco set up the money counter and took the money out the bag.

"Now ain't the time to be laughin Star," He shook his head, trying to be serious so she would be serious.

"It's alwayssss the time to be laughing. Why you all worried?" She asked him and stood by the chair Fezco had sat in.

He shook his head again in response and began putting money in the counter.

"You hungry?" Fezco azked her. "I'll get you food after I'm done with this shit, aight? I jus need you to be chill."

"You said that already."

"I know, and I'm saying it again cause I need you to understand that. You gon be cool?"

"Yes," Estrella nodded and leaned on him while he counted his money, wrapping her arms around Fez's neck in a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too ma," He mumbled back. "Let me do this right now though, go sit on the couch or go bug Ash or sum."

"Do not come bug me!" Ashtray's voice yelled, making Estrella laugh but stay where she was, hugging on Fezco, which annoyed him.

It's not like he didn't like it, but he wanted her to know he was serious about his shit.

"I'm not playing Star, come on," He said and glanced up at her.

Estrella sighed before giving Fezco a kiss, then finally backed off of him and walked to the couch.

Fezco stared at her as she sat down and smiled a little while shaking his head, then began putting all the counted money back in the bag.

His phone began vibrating on the table, making him drop his smile and stare at it, letting the call from Mouse die out.

"Yo Ash, they here," Fez called out.

He put the bag of money in the pocket of his jacket and walked over to the couch, taking Estrella's phone out of her hands and putting it in his pocket to get her attention.

"Be cool," Fez told her, looking into her eyes, which were slightly red. "Okay? This won't take long."

Estrella nodded and glanced down at Fez's hand grabbing a gun that had been hidden in between the couch cushions next to her.

That's when she started to get a lil worried, remembering all the times her dad had to get physical or use his gun during drug deals.

Fezco sat down on the couch across from Estrella, tucking the gun into the cushions just as Mouse walked into the living room, his human calculator and Ashtray following behind him.

Fez and Ashtray exchanged looks as Mouse eyed Estrella, then glanced at Fezco.

"This your little bitch?" Mouse asked him.

Estrella recognized that voice, she had heard it before. Probably with her dad or something.

"Nah man," Fez replied, staring at Estrella and then looked at Mouse. "That's my girl."

Mouse laughed at his correction, looking down at Estrella and grabbed her hand, placing a kiss onto it.

"Well hello there Fezco's bitch," Mouse greeted her, making Fez clench his jaw. "I've seen you somewhere, haven't I?"

Estrella shrugged, knowing they had probably met before during one of her dad's drug deals.

"Yo Custer, toss me that bag," Mouse told his homeboy. He set his bag full of different substances on the table and began listing what he had off to Fezco.

Estrella raised her eyebrows a little higher each time he added a drug to his list, then glanced at Fezco, who had kept his eyes on her the whole time.

"Custer, what's the math on that?" Mouse asked.

"Uh, 25, 15, and 1,100, 35, 77, and 25... 7,750," Custer answered.

"Here," Fezco reached into his pocket and handed Mouse the bag of money.

"You sure you don't want no Fentanyl?" Mouse asked him as he took the bag, then tossed it to Custer to count.

"Nah man, I'm cool off that shit. There's too many ODs, and I don't want the heat," Fez said and switched his stare onto Mouse, who was staring at Estrella.

"What about you?" Mouse asked her. "You ever try Fentanyl?"

"No," Estrella said quietly as Mouse sat down next to her.

"Nah she's good bro," Fez spoke up, sitting up straight.

"You gonna let your boyfriend talk for you?" Mouse asked Estrella, who just stared at Fez.

"Don't look at him, look at me," Mouse told Estrella, making her look at him instead of Fez. "You ever try it?

"Yo for real bruh, I don't want her fucking with that shit," Fez raised his voice as he watched Mouse scoop up a piece of Fentanyl on his switchblade.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. Ain't nobody talkin to you. Tell your lil boyfriend I'm not talking to him," Mouse said to Estrella. "Tell him 'shut the fuck up'."

Estrella stayed quiet and looked at Fez from staring at the switchblade as Mouse raised it to her mouth.

"Come on, don't be scared. Try it," Mouse urged.

"Ion think Hector would be too happy bout you tryna give his daughter Fentanyl bro," Fez told Mouse.

Mouse laughed, switching his gaze between Fez and Estrella.

"I knew I've seen you somewhere. You Hector's lil girl," Mouse nodded, then went back to looking at Fez. "But ain't nobody scared of Hector."

Fezco knew he was bluffing, he knew Mouse was scared of Hector.

It was only a matter of time before Mouse finally gave up on giving Estrella Fentanyl.

But that didn't matter, Estrella was scared and uncomfortable and wanted to get it all over with, so without thinking twice, she licked the Fentanyl off the switchblade.

Mouse and Fezco both looked at Estrella, Mouse smirking while Fezco gave her a concerned look and scooted forward in his seat.

"It hits quick," Mouse let Estrella know as he watched her lean back in her seat. "You like the way that feels? You want a couple patches?"

He slipped the Fentanyl into the waistband of Estrella's skirt before she could respond.

"It's gonna cost you 300."

"But I don't want it," She told him and laughed.

"Too late, I got a strict no-return policy," Mouse told her and placed his hand on her knee.

"Let me pay for it," Fez spoke the second Mouse put his hands on her.

Mouse scoffed, "I thought you was too good for Fentanyl. What is it, everybody changing their motherfucking minds on me? If she can't give me money then she gonna have to find another way of paying me. Straight up."

Estrella gave Fezco a confused look, not really understanding what Mouse meant, but Fez definitely understood.

"She not gon have to find shit, I'll pay for it," Fez told him and stood up, making Mouse take his hand off Estrella's knee. "I got the money right here."

Fezco pulled three bills out of his pocket, handing them to Mouse.

"Damn, yo boyfriend must really love you," Mouse told Estrella and took a good look at the bills. "It's gonna cost you 600 now man."

Fez sighed as he grabbed three more bills, "You gonna do me like that bruh?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna do you like that," Mouse scoffed as Fez dropped the money in his hand. "There it is. It's always a pleasure doing business with you."

Mouse stood up off Fezco's couch and looked at his homeboy, motioning for them to leave.

Ashtray walked the two out, leaving Fezco with Estrella, who was falling asleep.

"You okay?" Fez kneeled down to be face to face with Estrella, who didn't respond.

He took the Fentanyl patch out of the waistband of her skirt, then pressed a kiss onto her forehead as Ashtray walked back into the living room.

"You took too long to put your foot down, I almost slammed a hammer on his head the way he was tryna touch her," Ashtray told Fezco.

He shook his head at Ashtray's violent self and handed him the Fentanyl. "Go flush that shit down the toilet, and go grab the Narcan, just in case."

Ashtray did as he was told, so Fez walked back to Estrella and grabbed a blanket off the other couch.

He placed it over her before sitting down besides where she laid, making Estrella excited at the fact that he was all close to her.

She scooted up a little and placed her head on his thigh, "Fez I'm so happy," She told him and reached for his hand to hold.

Fez sighed as he stared down at her, "I know, princess. I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 11.8K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
249K 16.2K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
912K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC