Secrets Untold

By Roxy_G79

Akira and Lila. A pair of twins, the Romano twins to be exact. They were part of the most feared family. Howe... More

A/N
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8
𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 27
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 28
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 29
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 30

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

268 9 0
By Roxy_G79

**Lila's POV**

𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑, I really don't understand boys sometimes.

For the past few weeks, everything has been a complete blur. At first it was just Akira and I living with our uncle and auntie, then we go and find out that we have 5 older brothers. 

I'm not sure about Akira, but I really like our brothers, sure they're intimidating, but once you get to know them, they're really sweet.

I've spent the most time with Cameron and Carson, while Akira spent more time with Archer. I'm glad they're getting along.

Cameron is like the mama bear of the family. He's sweet, funny, kind, and a doctor. Carson is more of the jokester, and loves to annoy Akira. I hadn't seen much of Diego or Victor, they kept mysteriously disappearing. I'm sure it's nothing that I should worry about though.

Back to the cafeteria, where we are right now.

I sat beside Victoria, Akira opposite of me. I could see Akira's eyes darting back and forth, calculating. Calculating what? I'm not exactly sure.

She has a way of figuring things out. She's smarter than what she gives credit for too. 

I look over to Victoria, "What's going on?" I whisper.

Victoria glanced nervously between a group of boys and my brothers, "Blaize and the Romano brothers don't particularly like each other..."

"Huh?"

"Just wait and see," she hissed.

Raising my eyebrows, I silently watched as one of the boys walked over to our brothers table, a smirk plastered on his face, "Well, well, well. If it isn't the Romano brothers."

Carson scowled at him, "And if it isn't Blaize Hernandez," he spat back, "To what do we owe this pleasure?"

A chuckle escaped from Blaize's lips, "Can't one guy say hi to another one of his friends?"

"Friends? Is that what we are?" Archer cocked his head to the side, "Friends?"

Blaize shrugged, "Heard that some relatives of yours go to this school now. Two girls. Are they hot?"

Archer slammed the palm of his hand on the table, "Do not talk about our sisters like that."

"Like hell you're ever going to meet them anyway," Carson continued, "We'll make sure they don't come within five feet of you and your scum."

"Scum?" Blaize feigned hurt in his voice, "I thought we were buddies man."

"Guess not," Carson shrugged with indifference.

"In that case, I guess we're going to leave now, come on guys, let's go sit with some people who appreciate us," Blaize concluded.

As they walked away, our brothers stood up from their seats, "What are you people looking at? Go back to what you were doing."

I resumed eating my lunch, only looking up when I heard a chair being pulled beside me.

A guy around my brothers age smiled at me, "Hey, I'm Myles."

With a start, I realized that the people who were fighting with our brothers before were sitting at our table. So much for our brothers wanting to keep them at least five feet away from us.

A 'ping' sounded to the side of me, and another one rang out, this time coming from my pocket.

Carson:

Where are you? Why aren't you at the cafeteria?

I glanced over at Akira, showing her my phone, "Did you get this?"

She nodded, "Yeah, but mine's from Archer."

She mumbled under her breath as she typed back, "What happened to your eyes genius?"

I let out a giggle, and she ruffled my hair, "Cutie."

"Shut up," I grumbled.

Just because I was the younger twin, didn't mean she had to treat me like a two year old. I mean sure, I lacked in maturity sometimes, but hey, who doesn't? I always turned up to class on time, got good grades, and I still wasn't enough.

Well, enough for my Uncle. 

He forced Akira and I to try hard, get good grades, yet it still was never enough for him. Akira was usually yelled at, late at night. 

They both argued all the time. She thought I couldn't hear it, but I could, and I prayed that nothing bad would ever happen to her, as I lay in the dark.

Akira was smart and successful. She worked hard to earn money from her fights, and I knew she had enough to buy a whole freaking mansion.

If you're wondering why we never moved, well, it's because we knew that our Uncle would eventually find us, so there was no point. 

Whilst I lay in bed one night, after a particularly bad fight between Uncle and Akira, I asked her quietly, "I'm so sick of the fighting. Why don't we just move? You have enough money."

Akira laughed quietly, "As long as, Harvey," she paused and spat out his name with as much venom as she could, "Doesn't lay a hand on you, then I think we're safe enough here. Might as well let him waste his money on us, then leave."

I had nodded thoughtfully, before drifting off to sleep.

"Hey."

"Hello? Anybody home?" someone waved their hand in front of my face.

I blinked in surprise, "Uh. Yeah, how long was I out of it?"

Akira shrugged, retracting her hand, "About three to five minutes. What were you thinking about?"

"I'll tell you later. Not here," I mumbled.

The sound of screeching filled the air. I saw Akira wince as she turned her head to see what had made the noise.

"Oh shit," Akira cursed under her breath, "Don't look behind, older brothers coming towards us."

Despite her warning, I glanced back, my eyes locking with a furious looking Carson and Archer. I gulped, "Uhm."

Akira cuffed the back of my head, "What did I tell you? Don't look," to Blaize, she hissed, "Oi, fuckboy, get out of here before they kill you."

Blaize stared at her, dumbfounded, "Why?"

For such a witty guy, he seems pretty dumb. I guess he just didn't know that we were related to the Romano brothers.

*****

**Akira's POV**

I cursed Blaize inside my head a thousand times. This guy. He could just never get the hint could he? 

As Carson and Archer came closer, I swear, that with every step they took, the angry look on their faces became darker. I don't even know how that's possible.

Once they reached our table, Carson tilted his head to the side, "Get out of our seats."

"Bro, we were here first," Blaize argued.

I swear to the holy cows above, this guy cannot take a hint.

"We're family," was Archer's simple response.

Blaize smirked, "Ah, so you do have hot sisters. Looks like you couldn't keep your promise."

By now, Carson's eyes was a pit of black, and if this was a cartoon of some sorts, there would most definitely be steam coming out of his ears."

"We're upholding that promise now," Archer said tightly.

"Man, I didn't even get to have a chance t-," Blaize was cut off by Carson lunging at him, tackling him to the ground.

Punches were flying in the air, and grunts could be heard. Blaize's friends didn't look bothered by the scuffle at all, and the surrounding students were either staring, or filming with their phones.

Carson was on top of Blaize, punching his bruised and battered face even more, "Don't. Ever. Talk. About. Our. Sisters. Like. That," he snapped, punching Blaize's face every time he said a word.

I leapt out of my chair, "Guys, stop."

Archer pushed me back, "Stay out of this, he deserves it."

"I don't get it. What do you guys have against each other? You guys are acting like little petty children," I sighed.

Archer rolled his eyes, "Of course you wouldn't understand."

Bitch.

Where was the goddamn teacher? If the teacher wasn't going to stop the fight, I would.

I ducked under Archer's arm, grabbing Carson and pulled him off of Blaize, "Stop it," I snapped, "I don't care if he deserves it or not, you shouldn't solve this with violence."

"You're one to talk," spat Carson.

"What?" I said incredulously, "Okay, that's a low blow."

"What's he talking about?" Blaize came up to my side.

"You," Carson fixed his attention back onto Blaize, pulling his arm back to throw another punch.

Blaize cracked his neck, "You didn't give me a chance to fight back, let's make this a fair fight."

They both lunged at each other, right as I stepped in between them, in a poor attempt to stop them from hurting each other.

Instead I ended up on the floor, clutching my eye, "You fucking idiots never listen," I yelled furiously.

Victoria offered her hand to me, and I gratefully took it, "Thanks."

"No problem, are you okay?" she looked at me in concern.

"Fuck, Akira, I'm so sorry," Carson gasped, rushing over to me, horror and guilt filling his eyes.

I held my hand up, "Stop. I told you guys not to fight, and what did you do? Fight. I don't want to talk to you right now."

Blaize began to apologize, however I shook my head.

Just then the teacher came in.

Where was that fucking idiot all this time? Sleeping?

"What is going on here? Hernandez, Romano's, and you, girl. Get over here,"  he barked.

Blaize scowled, whilst walking after the teacher. Carson glanced over his shoulder, before dutifully following. Archer grabbed my elbow gently, "Come on, let's go."

*****

We sat on the chairs outside of the principal's office. I swung my legs back and forth, while holding an ice pack to my eye. Carson had tried apologizing again and again, yet I ignored him. 

He deserved it. So does Blaize. Boys I tell you.

A hideous creaking noise interrupted my thoughts. Damn the principal needs to get his door oiled or something.

The principal was a man who looked like he was in his late thirties, already balding a bit, and a pair of glasses perched upon his nose. He tiredly rubbed his face when he saw us. I guess this wasn't a common occurrence then.

"Come in."

*****

"Hernandez, please explain," the principal turned to Blaize, patiently waiting for an explanation.

Blaize shrugged innocently, "I was having a nice chat with the Romano's, then I left, and went to talk to my friend. Then they come over here, and get all mad, and he starts beating me up for no reason."

The principal nodded, "Romano's."

Carson sighed, "Like he said, we were talking, then he sits over at our sisters table, and starts saying some things. I got mad, so I beat him up for saying those things."

Archer nodded, backing him up, "Akira jumped in to stop them, even thought I warned her not to, and she got injured. Here we are now."

The principal turned to me, "Is that true Akira?"

I resisted the urge to laugh, he was making it sound like we were at court. Does anyone else always laugh when they know they shouldn't and that it isn't the right time?

Yep. That's me.

"Is something funny?" the principal asked me sternly.

I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from laughing, "No sir. Sorry. What they said was true."

"Thank you," the principal said, before leaning back into his chair, thinking carefully.

Turning to Blaize, he said, "Hernandez, two weeks of detention, and clean up. Carson, one day of suspension and two weeks detention after that. Archer and Akira, one week of detention."

"Sir-"

"You can't just-"

"I'll take Akira's week of detention," Archer volunteered.

The principal shook his head, "I'm sure you mean well, but the both of you should have gotten the teacher as soon as the fight started."

My mouth dropped open. I could see from his point of view, but that damn teacher was sleeping, he should at least be fired.

"Sir," I spoke up, "I didn't get the teacher because I didn't know where they were. They were probably sleeping on the job. If we had wasted any moment more, one of those two," I gestured at Blaize and Carson, "Could have been severely injured."

The principal shook his head, pity in his eyes, "I'm sorry, Akira, but you can't change my mind. Now, back to class. All of you, shoo."

*****

I walked out of the school, my bag hoisted high on my back. Marco was going to kill me. One week of detention. On my first day of school. Why is life.

My phone rang from inside my uniform pocket. 

Pulling it out, I pressed answer, "Hello?"

"Hey, Akira, is Lila with you?" Victor asked me.

Confused, I replied, "No, why?"

Victor mumbled something under his breath before replying, "None of your brothers can pick you up right now, so you're going to have to wait with the twins until they finish practice."

"Practice?"

"Yeah, football practice," Victor replied, before hissing to someone else in the room, "Be quiet, I'm trying to talk to her."

"Victor? You still there?"

"Yeah, I'm still here, just wait for the twins to finish practice and one of us will come and pick you up," Victor said hastily.

"Alright," I murmured.

"I have to go now, love you, stay safe," Victor spoke quickly, "Oh and make sure you tell Lila."

I'm pretty certain that Victor had no idea he had even said 'love you' to me. For some reason, it gave me this weird warm and fuzzy feeling inside of me. Love. I realized.

A small smile appeared on my face.

"Hey stranger," a sing song voice filled the air beside me.

"Hey Lil," I smiled, turning around to greet my twin, "Victor just called me. We have to wait for our brothers to finish their football practice and then one of our other brothers will pick us up."

Lila smiled widely, "Okay. Let's get going."

She started skipping along, humming a tune under her breath. I stared at her strangely. What is up with her?

I hurried after her, "Lila, wait for me."

*****

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my goshhhhh

New character POV, what did you guys think?

Also, I totally forgot, that the Uncle was called Harvey. So there's Blaize's friend, Harvie, with the ie, and then the Uncle is Harvey with the ey.

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter, and I dunno, follow me if you feel like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 135K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
176K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
71.3K 1.8K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
1.2M 29.5K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...