Fire and Ice (First Book of t...

By TheWitchAndTheCat

NOTE: The story contains mature actions and issues. It tells about the love between two young men. The story... More

Witchy's Author's Note
CH.1: One rainy day
CH.2: The Sexy and the Beast
CH.3: Interesting jeans
CH.4: Ice in your veins
CH.5: You, again!
CH.6: Shadows and shivers
CH.7: Friends? Friends!!
CH.8: Run for it!
CH.9: His decision, his resolution
CH.10: Piercing his interest and excitement
CH.11: Dinner at eight
CH.12: Kiss Goodbye
CH.13: Tricks and loops
CH.14: Dangerously close
CH. 15 Day after day
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 1)
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 2)
CH. 18 Mine
CH. 19 Primal Screams
CH. 20 Like in the "that" movie
CH. 21 Your dark side
CH. 22 You and Me ... Oh, baby
CH. 23 The funny grizzly and the cute koala (Extra)
CH. 24 Nuisances and threats
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 1)
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 2)
CH. 26 Memories of the ice
CH. 27 Still surreal
CH. 28 Let it snow, let it snow ...
CH. 29 Silent water, idle wind
CH. 30 I said, if you can
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 1)
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 2)
CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 1)
CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 2)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 1)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 2)
CH. 34 London Calling
EPILOGUE: You and me, baby...nothing ever changes
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CH. 16 That's it

145K 3.8K 1K
By TheWitchAndTheCat

Thank you all for you support, reading, voting and comments!!! It means a lot!!! :-)))

I have a new cover, from evilgirl_18 (THANK YOU!) Now I have 3 amazing covers, that I will switch from time to time.

Dedicated to all my fans and in particular to Wackyweirdochic.

Pictures of Vladimir Lebedev, Aleksandr and Ivan's dad --> Gerard Butler

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter, let me know!!

xox

ALEKSANDR POV

Since Monday I had Derek on my neck and it was beginning to get on my nerves, I mean, not in a dangerous way, but he knew too much well how to irritate me. River was more subtle and knew he had not to push too further, although he sure didn’t spare his sarcasm and his provocations.

Argh, since admitting them I was attracted to Travis at insane level, they enjoyed having fun with me, I basically dug my own grave in Derek + River twisted wonderland. What a joke. Better say, what a pain in the ass. I’ll make them pay, sooner or later.

But they were right and that was what annoyed me even more. Shit, Travis was driving me crazy, actually, he was driving “us” insane. Yes, I really mean us two. Shit, when he was talking to me or casually touching me or leaning close, I swear I had to suppress the urgency to take him down and take him senseless, it was like having a beast inside me howling and growling and lusting for touching and having Travis. Had to leash it and myself as well. Figure, an easy task. The problem was I had no idea how long I could stand it and control it and having Travis around all day was making it almost impossible.

Don’t get me wrong, I was beyond happy to have him around, talk to him and know about him and spend time with him. I wouldn’t permit him to stay away. Argh, was I turning in some possessive jerk? I fucking hope not. He told me about his mother and what an asshole was his father, why he had to change three schools in basically three years. Well, hearing that got me so mad and angry that Travis asked me if I was ok. Sure, very much ok, if I could find all those fuckers and rip their heads off. No kidding, when sometimes we met Collins or some of his shitty friends, I controlled myself to avoid huge uproar and problem in school and to avoid problem for Travis. He confirmed what I first thought: needed to keep a low and clean profile to have a good CV in order to enter the university of his dreams. That didn’t stop me anyway from glaring at that asshole and shove him away. Inside I couldn’t wait to make him pay for what he had done to Travis.

I just needed to find the right time, place and occasion.

The best was seeing Derek getting damn close to Travis to talk to him or simply telling him how sexy he looked that particular day with that particular jeans or whatever. Shit. That was true anyway, the way he dressed was a constant temptation for me and my inner beast. To not mention how he used to play with his piercing or bite his lip. That was fucking hot. Argh. River, thank God, spared me from that.

I was getting used also to his little friend, Jasper. He was such a shy and quiet kid that I almost felt bad anytime he paled and tensed seeing me or my friends. Well, only almost, let’s not exaggerate. He wasn’t getting on my nerves or annoying me and that was already enough for me, I could see he cared for Travis and thought of him as a older brother and best friend. So, more points to the little kid.

This morning I was late, thanks to Vania and Nichole, which spent the night there and kept me talking non-stop at breakfast and pestering about Travis. God, I was beginning to think I made a mistake to introduce those two, because Nichole clearly got on her scary fan-girl mood. I tried to get rid of them, but nothing worked and Julie as well got in the conversation, asking her too about him. She liked Travis and it was really irritating to see how she and my brother looked at me, especially that dofus of my brother. My dad had passed the surprised stage and now thought of him as a friend of mine. Wonder what he would think if he knew I wanted to fuck Travis senseless, to make him scream my name, scratch my back and take him till none of us had a single breath left. Shit.

I slammed my forehead in the locker, trying to calm myself. I was about to punch it, but couldn’t have to break another one. Classes already started twenty minutes ago, so  I walked to mine, math, and when I opened the door I saw Derek looking at me with an amused face.

“Well, good morning Mr. Lebedev, I am glad to see you decided to join us today.” That was our math teacher, a real pain in the ass that didn’t stand any of us sport guys. And I couldn’t stand her and her personal issues.

I shot her a hard and dark look, one of my best to scare away people and believe me, it works perfectly even with teachers. She widened her eyes and adjusted her glasses on her nose. I wouldn’t do anything to a teacher, I am not an idiot, but sure didn’t like when they took their personal issues on me. It wasn’t my damn problem. Well, my attitudes were enough to save me from detention and notes.

“Good morning, if that makes you happy, it’s good then.” I retorted her, keeping my eyes on her, way shorter than me. She sort of frowned and then gestured with her arm to take my seat. Figure. She was afraid I would follow her home or wreck her car. As if. I rolled my eyes at that. Derek was visibly chuckling and trying to not laugh out loud. What an idiot he was.

“Dude, that was nice and sweet.” He joked.

“She’s just a pain in the ass.” I stated, taking out my notepad.

“Why are you so late? That’s strange.”

“Ask my brother, that idiot, and his fiancée.”

He nodded, knowing what I was talking about.

“Oh, Travis says hi.” I looked at him arching my eyebrows in a questioning way. “I saw him this morning and asked if you were ok, didn’t see you earlier.”

I chuckled and went back to listen that boring lesson.

When this endless bother was finally over, we moved to the next class, where River joined us. He tilted his head on me and rested it on my shoulder, sighing very low. I knew something wasn’t right with him.

“River, you ok?” I asked close to his ears, to avoid anyone else to hear it.

“Yeah, it’s only Tommy, it’s getting more difficult to get along with him lately. I don’t know what to say or do, even my mum doesn’t know what to do.” He whispered.

Tommy, or Thomas Kelley, was River’s younger brother. They have always been really close brothers and Tommy looked up to River like a hero or a model, which was easy to do. His family had always supported him and couldn’t care less he was gay, so was his brother. But recently he had turned into a complete moronic and rebel brat and talked back to everybody, talking shit to River and his parents and even insulting my best friend. This summer an episode happened right in front of me and I swear, I saw red. Even though I had always liked Tommy, that was enough for me. I grabbed his shirt collar and lifted him from the floor. He completely paled and almost shitted his pants, but I couldn’t care less. I hissed to him that I didn’t admit him talking like this to River and threatened him to stop it, ‘cause he was only a spoilt brat. River shot me a worried look and so I let go of him. I apologized to my friend, but he simply smiled and thanked me. It was crystal clear he was suffering because of that little shit behavior and I didn’t understand why he changed so much towards his beloved brother. That got me so fucking angry.

“What happened with him? Want me to talk to him?”

“Hmm, better not, he’s already scared enough of you.” He chuckled and then lifted his head and flashed me his irresistible smile, his blue eyes gleaming. “Thank you Sasha, you already made me feel better.”

“Haven’t done anything, man. I’m sorry he’s still behaving as a stupid punk, you really should let me talk to him.” I would gladly punched some sense in his head or squeeze out what the hell was his damn problem.

“Don’t worry, maybe it’s just a phase. You know, like a rebel stage.” He was too indulgent with him.

“That doesn’t give him the right to insult you.” I hissed, feeling already my blood boil. He snickered at that and then stroked the nape of my neck, scratching my short hair. A guy sent us a dirty look and I mouthed him to fuck off. He flipped his stupid face elsewhere, what an asshole.

“Thank you, Sasha.” He leaned back to my shoulder. “Travis sure is lucky.”

“What?” That was how River teased me, as I said, he was more subtle than Derek.

“He is lucky to have you ….. as friend.” He said the last work with a marked sarcastic tone. I snorted and shrugged.

“Whatever.”

My phone vibrated in the jeans pocket, a message from Travis, I grinned, we were just now talking about him.

‘Hey Alexi, how are you? Haven’t seen you this morning’

I liked how he called my name.

‘Hey, I’m good, was late, blame my bro’

‘Fantastic you’re good. Hell, he’s crazy, but he’s cool :-D’

I realized that “fantastic” and “hell” were two of his favorite words and the amount of times he used hell was insane. Ivan already liked him, he liked his sarcasm and his music taste and anyway, he would like him anyway just because Nichole loved him.

‘I know, see you later at lunch?’

‘K, see you later!’

“That was Travis, wasn’t it?” Asked River, with a smug grin plastered on his face. I ignored him. “Yep, it’s him, it’s him.”

What a smartass.

Finally it was lunch time, today I was starving and itchy to play hockey. Tomorrow was the big day and finally we had a game. I walked out of the class and spotted Travis few feet away and then I saw he was talking with a guy.

Shit.

Not a common guy, it was Jess Reed, or better known as Jess bisexual man whore Reed. He was Derek’s teammate, not a bad dude, but would fuck anything that was hot and sexy and well Travis was a hot and sexy goodness.

Shit.

My blood immediately started to race and run mad, feeling annoyance and irritation growing at dangerous speed, having my inner beast howl and growl fucking pissed off. What the hell did he want from Travis? He was standing in front of him too fucking close for my taste and then suddenly he touched his arm. Shit, get your hands off him. Travis shrugged it off him casually and kept his usual cocky and smug expression. When Reed moved again his hand on Travis, that’s it. I marched towards them. Travis saw me and immediately smiled his gorgeous and breathtaking smile, taking a couple of step in my direction.

God, who was I kidding? Simple attraction? I was lost for Travis, I wanted him and not as a friend. Argh, bet River already knew it. That smartass.

“Travis.” I greeted him, then turning to Jess and casting him a menacing and icy stare. “Reed, how you doing?” When I call people by their surname, they know something got on my nerves. He looked at me and then Travis, he didn’t expect us to know each other that well. He made a step back, smart, he got my message.

“Aleksandr, I’m good man, how about you?” I’ll be better if you move your sorry ass from here in this right instant.

“Not too bad, getting in the right mood for tomorrow game.” That was another message, my getting in the right mood for a game meant my beasty and dangerous side was set more free. He nodded.

“Well Travis, it was nice to meet you.”

“Yeah, thanks Jess.” I cringed at him calling his name.

“How about we exchange numbers?” How about I kick your ass until you forget your stupid number? Got some balls to still stand there, even though he was clearly tense and nervous as fuck. But hey, Travis is irresistible.

“Well, you can give me yours, mine is a secret.” He was good at that, he brushed him off with a playful grin and a joke. I glared at Jess, daring him to give to Travis his damn number.

“Err, next time, see you Travis. Alex.” He spun on his hells and left the place. Good boy.

Travis shook his head and snorted.

“Hell, I thought he would never leave. Thanks for coming, he wouldn’t take the hint not even if I slammed it in his face.” Oh I see, not his type. I grinned wide and wildly. “You know him, Alexi?”

“Yeah, he plays basket with Derek, he’s sort of a man whore, ask D about it.” I wasn’t talking bad behind his back, everyone knew it. Even teachers knew it. So, got my point?

“Damn, I figured that out, it was clear he wanted to get it on with me, he is not the first I meet like this.” The idea of Travis with other guys enraged me, quite very much.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I had to talk to my dad tonight, it couldn’t be ignored anymore and I already admitted it, but had first to tell my dad. Shit.

“Made you lose a chance?” I taunted a bit.

He fired me a strange look, mixture of different feelings I didn’t understand, kept his eyes fixed on mine and bit his lower lip. Hmm … that was so tempting. I leaned down and closer and touched his forehead with mine. Hmm, his inviting scent. He widened his eyes for a second in surprise and then smiled softly, I felt him shudder. I was about to throw my already shaking control out of the window.

“You mad at me?” I teased him, our lips only few breaths apart. He chuckled and shook his head, his hair brushing me.

“I could never be mad at you, Alexi.” He whispered. His voice was about to send to hell my control for good, but someone cleared his throat behind us and I cursed in my head.

Derek, River and Jasper were standing there. The little kid was obviously confused and had paled down like a corpse, while Derek and River looked at me smug, with a knowing expression. Argh, I had really dug my own grave.

“Dude, you joining us at lunch?”

“Yeah, let’s go.”

Travis jumped on Jasper’s neck calling him “cutie”, he blushed madly, and they hugged each other. The kid tensed again when crossed my gaze, but relaxed once beside Travis, who began to ask him about some skateboard tricks and then showed him a new step from dance. I wondered how he would dance. Nichole told me she saw him and he is impressive for being that young. She said he has a great talent and that when he danced he entranced everyone there, with his fluid and perfect movements and his captivating expressions. Shit. I just realized now how much I’d like to see him dance and how much that must be a turn on for me.

That afternoon I played hockey at my best form, well, I always give my all, but today I felt even more aggressive and predatory. I enjoyed exchanging puck with River and then with Dima and we tried our best to fool Hayden, but it wasn’t easy, he’s the best goalie our school ever had. Skating at dangerous speed on the ice gave me peace and calmed me down, my head, my thoughts, my blood cooled down, because I let my beast free to enjoy and play. Our coach was really satisfied with us, but didn’t spare anyway yells. He told us that tomorrow game wasn’t an easy walk in the country and that we had to move faster our ass and swing more precisely our sticks. I couldn’t wait to play and neither could my friends, especially Dima. After the killing practice I felt better. I went to the school gym, lifted weight for half a hour and then showered.

Once I reached home I grew nervous. I had to talk to my dad about me liking a guy, and not a random guy, but Travis. I didn’t know if that made me gay or what, haven’t given much thought to that, in fact couldn’t care less. It was already shocking discover how much I wanted him and possessive had become. I wondered how my dad would take it. He had wide view and everything, but would he be fine with me?

It was pointless to keep turning questions in my head, got to face the problem now and here, but my dad wasn’t home yet. When he came home, I let him the time to rest from the long day and relax a bit, then I joined him in the living room.

“Sasha, how was practice? Ready for tomorrow?” He asked me in Russian, pride for me shining in his eyes.

“Coach Garrison killed us, so yes, we’re ready.” He nodded satisfied and already savoring the game in his mind. Yeah, he was my dad without any doubt.

“Dad, I need to talk to you.” I told him more serious, in Russian. He picked up at once the serious tone and looked straight at me.

“Is everything ok, Sasha?”

“Yes dad, everything ok, is just that …” I sighed, it wasn’t that easy to talk about this stuff with my dad, I mean, I never told him anything of the sort.

“Aleksandr son, speak freely, it’s just the two us now.” He smiled. I nodded and breathed.

“I think I like someone.” I admitted. He arched his eyebrows and gazed with a not too surprised expression.

“This is good and normal, a bit strange for you to tell me something like that, I never met any of your girlfriends. But you like this person or you only think to like?” He didn’t like unclear explanation.

“I like this person, I am sure about that.”

“And do I know this person?” That took me aback. I didn’t expect him to guess right and from his face I dared think he might have an idea. Shit, were they all fucking smart and sharp bastards around me?

“Yes, you know this person. The fact is dad, that it’s a guy, not a girl.” I studied his face, searching for any weird and freaked reactions or hint of it, but nothing was there. He had his usual calm and composed look, only a bit surprised, nothing more. That made me feel immediately better and more relaxed. It was great he didn’t freak out at first.

“And?” He asked, wanting to know who was this guy.

“It’s Travis, dad.” He thought about that for few seconds, then nodded and gave me a knowing gaze.

“I knew something was different with him and strange with you, but I like him.”

“Dad, I told you I like a guy and you have nothing else to say?”

“Sasha, do you think I am some old, judgmental, narrow minded man? It’s of course a surprise that my son comes and tells me he likes a guy and I’ll need some time to get used to it, but that doesn’t change anything. You are still you and I still love you, so that’s it. And Sasha, you know how much I like your friend River and Nichole, and how much I like and respect her family.” That was true, my dad was really a great man.

“Thank you, dad. Wait, what do you mean saying you knew something was strange with me and Travis?” That confused me.

He burst out laughing, looking like a huge bear having some fun.

“Sasha, I know you way better than you think and looking at the two of you, it’s quite obvious." What the hell? That confused me even more.

“What? The two of us? We are friends, dad.” He gave me a skeptical stare and frowned at me, then chuckled really amused.

“You and Travis are friends?”

“Yes, why?” Alright, I was planning to change that, still.

“Nothing. So is your friend coming to see you play tomorrow?”

“Yes, Travis is coming.” He didn’t reply, simply looked pleased and content with himself.

“Listen Sasha, just one thing.” I nodded at him, waiting and listening. “Do you prefer to tell it yourself to Julie or.. I am sure you won’t need to tell Ivan.” He chuckled.

“I’ll tell Julie myself, otherwise I’ll feel a coward and it’s only fair she hears it from me, she is like my mum after all. Well, actually, she is way better than that.” I admitted. My dad smiled satisfied and ruffled my very short hair.

“Well said, son.”

I will explain her later, after dinner, when my brother would be out of here with Nichole and not around to get on my nerves and make stupid jokes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 84.5K 84
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.2M 132K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
408K 15.4K 65
Kerana Dia Pemilik Cinta Sejatiku... Megat Zill Qayyum x Diandra Maleeqa Dian adalah seorang gadis yang hidup serba susah. Sejak kecil dia tidak pern...
115K 3.9K 27
Jack Jackson is a young adult. He has a great life and a cute boyfriend. But, one day while he was walking to go into his apartment, he finds a stran...