A night of craziness.

By TheCaffeineLizard

You are a child in this story, that means no weird shipping. If you came here for weird shipping then leave m... More

{A rough start}
[Daycare trouble]
[A tight squeeze]
(Into the light)
(An Awkward Situation)
[Lucky escape]
[Black Out]
[Programming issues..]
《Holy Fudging Cow!》A/N
[When did he get here!?]
{Why can't it be this peaceful forever}
(Who's safe & who's dangerous?)

[Who knew]

415 23 8
By TheCaffeineLizard

You guys reached the next floor and rushed out of the elevator.

Freddy was looking for a first aid center while Chica and Roxanne were helping your friends to find hiding spots.

Roxanne's pov:

I can't believe Monty did that to a kid.

What on earth was he thinking !?

I was about to be consumed by my thoughts until I heard the elevator door open I immediately grabbed Chica and we hid in a small cramped photo booth.

Chica was shaking and I was looking around frantically hoping to find Monty.

I saw him through the walls of the cramped photo booth.

He was walking towards all sorts of buckets and tables checking if anyone was hiding.

He then started to walk towards the photo booth.

Chica heard his loud stomping and started panicking.

She then looked at me and looked at the photo booth curtains, she then ran out of the photo booth and started yelling.
"Monty, over here !"

I got out of the photo booth and ran towards her, she looked at me and grabbed my arm she then ran and hid me.

I tried getting up again but she made sure I stayed in my hiding spot.

I then heard metal stomping rushing towards her she quickly turned around to see Monty running towards her.

She quickly moved to a different area and stood there holding her ground.

Before I could rush over to help her Monty tackled her and grabbed her head.

She punched him in the jaw and his glasses fell off and his jaw went scew.

He then lifted up her head and smashed her face on the ground.

He got up and then looked around, his eyes were purple.

He picked up his glasses and walked away.

I got up and rushed towards Chica her beak was off and one of her eyes were scew and she had lots of cracks around her used to be beak.
"Chica ?"

"C'mon Chica stop playing... please..."
She didn't answer or move, I slowly picked her up and carried her as I looked blankly at the parts and service door.

I carried her down all of the stairs and put her on that irritating thing the employees make us lay on... but it was for the better...

I stared at her for a while and then started fixing her up a little hoping that she would talk or move.

I was in there for an hour she was still missing her beak and her eye was still a bit scew but all of the important wires were fixed.

I shook her hoping for an answer.
"Chica ?"

She looked at me and quickly sat up and hugged me.
"Chica you're alive !"

"Oh Roxy I thought I would never see your beautiful face again! I'm so happy to see you !"

She looked at me and got off of the table she then hugged me again.

We stood there like that for a couple of minutes until we heard the door open.

We quickly looked at the door to see Freddy and the kids.

No one's pov:

Freddy saw how damaged Chica was and quickly rushed over with the kids in his arms.
"Chica what happened did you get hurt !?"

"Oh yeah I didn't get hurt I was just putting makeup o- of course I got hurt Freddy !"

"Okay Chica I think you should rest ..."

Roxanne lead Chica to her room while
Freddy stood there as your friends stared at the floor trying to process what on earth happened.

You were just laying in Freddy's arms trying to catch his attention without using to much of your energy.

Freddy looked down at you.
"Oh I am terribly sorry, what do you need ?"

"C-could we g-go to M-monty .... p-please ..."

Freddy looked at you with shock in his eyes.
"I may not do that, I don't want you to get hurt again"

"F-freddy"

You looked at him and started tugging on his bow tie.

Freddy started walking with doubt written all over his face.

30 minutes later

You, Freddy and your friends finally made it to Monty golf you had to avoid Moondrop for a very long time since the lights got delayed and that meant the lights didn't go out on the proper time.

Freddy carried you into Monty golf after hiding all of your friends in unreachable areas for the staff bots.

Freddy was about to carry you in until Evan threw you with something it was a bag of chips.

He then pointed to Caleb.

Caleb then looked at you and gave you a thumbs up probably saying that you got this.

You smiled at him and then got carried into the elevator.

You and Freddy were just in a butt load of awkward silence until a specific alligator started yelling.
"Don't make excuses up I will gladly tear you apart right here right now!"

Freddy backed up a bit hearing Monty yell like that.
"That's not our Monty..."

Freddy mumbled as he's grip on you tightened.

You heard the elevator doors start to open and immediately looked at it as it slowly opened to reveal the mad alligator and... the white rabbit!?
"Well look who decided to join the party!"

Monty had a smirk plastered on his face and started walking towards you and Freddy.

Before Freddy could press the elevator button he was shoved against the elevator wall.

You were now stuck right in between the huge animatronics.
"Now Fazbear if you hand me the kid everyone can go back to their rooms unscathed-"

"I'm not going to let you take them Monty..."

Monty sighed and looked down at your small frame he's smirk only grew wider.

You moved a bit and pain rushed to your arms, you then hissed out in pain.

Freddy move away from Monty but he slammed he's hand right next to Freddy's head.
"Now where do you think you're going?"

Freddy looked at Monty with fear in his eyes.

Monty grabbed Freddy and threw him to the ground resulting in you falling onto the cold floor with your aching arms.

Freddy tried getting up but was kicked down.
"Monty this isn't you what happened!?"

Monty grabbed Freddy by his bow tie and lifted him up to Monty's face.
"You're like a child always whining why don't we change that though, hm?"

Monty then grabbed Freddy's head and smashed it onto the floor.

He then ripped out his voicebox and crushed it.

You sat there on the ground in pure shock until you felt a pair of hands grab you.
"N-no let me go!"

"Shhh... everything will be okay..."

It's that darn rabbit!
"Get off!"

Monty started to walk towards you and the rabbit with that stupid smirk of his plastered on his face.
"Now aren't you a feisty one..."

You looked behind Monty to see Freddy with his jaw scew with cracks all over his face and a huge hole in his chest.
"Freddy... Monty you're a monster..."

"What did you say?"

"You're a monster!"

Monty looked at you with eyes full of rage.

You had realized that you just yelled at a gaint animatronic that could easily kill you right here right now.

You closed your eyes as soon as you saw Monty start to raise his hand up a little.

You were then tugged away from the animatronic and you were picked up.
"Sir we can't do that just yet we still have to... well you know..."

Monty then lowered his hand and looked back at the broken bear.

He then started to walk towards Freddy, you started to squirm around until you got out of the rabbit's grip.

You ran towards Monty and clung onto his leg.

He looked down at you and grabbed you

You then kicked him and bit him but nothing worked.

He then threw you onto the floor and grabbed your throat.

The rabbit stood there frozen.

You closed your eyes and Monty lifted his hand up and-

You get a cliffhanger mother fudgers!
Hehe, sorry for my stupidity.

I would recommend you check the comments.
'
'
'
'
V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 298 24
Hello this is the first time I write a story hopefully everything goes smoothly while making this. Sun x Moon ship so if you don't like the ship don'...
123K 1.6K 21
y/n will be going by she/her pronouns and female genitals, sorry to my male readers!!! there will be smut but also fluff y/n is 18 (also im taking i...
41.8K 921 6
I ship this ship! This is for all the fan girls and fan boys! Boys can ship too you know! This is my first ever Ink x Error story. So I hope you guy...
678 5 15
Idk it's a Sundrop and Moondrop story, a little spice here and there but nothing too bad... yet >:) oh also gore in the beginning :b PS: I promise t...