Ziam Love Story: Im not gonna...

By Mahatlito

Ever since they become a band, its been so unreal and like a dream come true. And its had already been 4 year... More

Ziam Love Story: Im not gonna hurt you
Chapter 2: Secrets
Chapter 3: Go away
Chapter 4: No more secrets

Chapter 1: Hiding

467 9 0
By Mahatlito

Liam'sPOV

Four years later

We are now on the "Where We Are Tour". It’s amazing to see how far we have come but it’s all Thanks to our wonderful Directioners.

I'm alone in my hotel room, on the bed. Zayn is my roomate and he’s out with Harry, Louis, and Niall.

You are probably wondering 'Why am I not hanging out with them'. Well I suppose you don’t know this, but I have this massive crush on Zayn ever since X Factor when I laid eyes on him. My eyes were glued to every move he made just wondering how anyone can be that beautiful. I guess you can say it’s "Love at First Sight". So, I guess I have no mood to hang out with them, I mean like I am exhausted after finishing a concert today.

Anyway, about Zayn, I love him so much that it hurts and he shows no signs of him liking me. I mean Zayn and I are close friends and we have this Bromance that our fans call Ziam. I am flattered by that. But, behind closed doors he really treats me as his own brother but I'm just hurt by this fact because I want us to be more than that. I just don't get why is he not opening up to any of us. Like that one time, I caught him crying and he didn't tell me anything about why he was crying. Also, sometimes in the morning, his eyes are blood-shot-red. My guess is, he cries but still he doesn't say a word. I want to be there for him; just help and protect him from whatever his going through.

In the end, I can feel myself dropping in a deep sleep.

________________________________________

Zayn'sPOV

After the concert, we all want to hangout and just have fun but Liam doesn’t want to tag along. But whatever. I didn't make a big deal out of it. It’s just that he’s the daddy direction that was supposed to make sure we don’t get in trouble. We call ourselves the "Trouble Direction"It was Louis’ idea.

"ZAYNNN, STOP DAYDREAMING!!" Someone yelled in my ear.

I straight away turn my head and glare. "LOUIS YOU DON’T HAVE TO YELL!!"

"So you want me to whisper when we are at a bar club and the music so freaking loud?" Louis laughs.

"What do you want Louis?" I asked annoyed.

When I ask him that, his eyes start to fill with tears. And I immediately know why

Harry.

I look around and see Harry kissing some blonde girl and he was grinding his crotch against her. He looks like he’s really enjoying it.

I felt anger rising in my chest. Like can't he tell that Louis is in love with him?

By now, Louis has tears sliding down his cheeks and I hate seeing my Lou Bear crying.

And As much as I want to go to Harry and punch his pretty face, Louis needs me now.

I wided my arms out for Louis and he immediately puts his arms around my torso and snuggle his head in my neck and cries. I can feel my shirt getting wet. It really hurts me to see him crying his heart out. A few months ago, Louis told me about his love for Harry and I wasn't really surprise because it was pretty much obvious that Louis has a thing for Harry. And the fact Harry doesn't see it makes me wanna scratch his eyes out since he doesn't put it to good use. God damn it, what am I thinking?

I decide I should joke around and cheer Louis up.

"Oh god, Louis, my precious shirt is wet because of you!", I say in an attempt to cheer him up.

"Seriously, now all you care about is your precious damn shirt???!!!" Louis glares at me

"I mean of course this shirt ain’t cheap, Lou." I smirk

Louis’ glares turn into a one evil look and I know he has something in mind.

Louis eyes narrow down to the cup of orange juice on the table.

I frown as I follow his eyes.

"Don't you freaking dare, Louis Tomlinson!!!"I was about to make a run for it.

But, Louis pours everything on my new shirt.Well at least he didn't pour it on my precious styled hai….

Just like he reads my mind; my hair is soaked.

Louis laughs and says, "Wow, Zayn, you look amazayn!!" and he continues to laugh until he is crying his eyes out.

I immediately recover and fight back. "Well, Lou...I guess you better watch your back since there is a bee behind you!"

The laugh fades from the boy’s face and he screams where it is. 

I take that as my cue and tackle him. Louis gasps.

He is beneath me while I am sitting around his crotch area. I tickle him at the side.

Louis laughs and tries to escape. "STOPP PLEASEEE STOPP ZAYNIEEE...Cos I'm not sorry"And he smirks.

It was my turn to gasp and Louis simply says "Is worth it".

"Well im gonna make you feel sorry for it my love" I teased.

I tickled him even harder and we will almost getting the attention of everyone in the bar. I mean like who do this in bars.
But we don't care at all.

By the end, we are both on the floor laughing and out of breath.

Untill Harry comes back. His face is looking fluttered and he’s trying to zip his pants up.

But then he sees the position we are in. I can see jealousy in his eyes. He quickly glares at me then trying to masquerade everything.

Louis doesn’t notice because he is still laughing.

"Heyyyy Harrryyy", I greet him a bit fake enthusiastic.

Immediately, Lou gets up on his feet.

"Finally you are done fucking her", he says and glares at Harry.

Harry looks at Louis and says cockly, "Who wouldn't want to fuck her? She's freaking sexy and most importantly she is sooo good at it! Hmmm… I wouldn't mind doing it again with her", he says grinning then moaning for the sake of it.

Louis is shocked and hurt, I can see, but he immediately hides it and says, "Oh my god Zayn, he is telling us like we actually give a damn about his sex life!"

Oh my god! Could this get any worse? Where is Niall?!!!?

"Umm I guess we should go find Niall and go to our hotel rooms", I mumble trying to safe the situation.

I spot Niall at the bar drinking and talking to some girl. "Oh there he is! Niall!"

________________________________________

We wait outside the bar until Paul arrives and we get in the car.

I sit next to Niall while Louis and Harry sat behind us.

"Niall!?"I whisper.

Niall looked at me

"Why are you whispering?" He said

I continue whispering

"Well first thing you left me behind. And then Louis had a breakdown because of Harry.” I said

Niall’s expression changes into anger because he knows how much Louis has gone through because of Harry and Harry isn’t doing anything good to him.

His is ready to turn around in his sit to say something not-so-nice to Harry but I pull him back before he can do anything. 

I shake my head. "Come on we can settle this next time. It’s already late and we’re all tired.”

Niall angrily whispers "Fine. But if he does anything again, don't you dare stop me again!"

"Ok Nialler but don't be mad at me", I pout.

Niall just rolls his eyes.
_________________________________________

I reach my hotel room door and as I open it, I see that Liam is already asleep.

I take my shirt and pants off so I can sleep in boxers. Before I go to bed, I take Liam duvet covered and tuck him in bed. I can't help but smile at his cute sleeping face. Oh my god I just called Liam cute.

Okay, okay. No. No! Zayn Malik, I'm not going to fall in love AGAIN! No! No!!!

Liam wakes up and I realize I said that out loud.

Liam sleepily smiles. "Zayn you're back...were you mumbling to yourself because..."

I pretend to be annoyed "It’s okay, Li. Go back to sleep!!"

And just like that I go to bed.

Liam sounds sad when he mumbles, "Okay Goodnight Zaynie."

I don’t reply to him and I try to go straight to sleep without looking at him.

But before I drift into a deep sleep

I hear sobs.

________________________________________

Ok guys How is it?
I know its bad..it is my first time though haha

Just tell me where I can improve on and I will work on it. Also, I decided the first chapter i wanted to start off with some Larry drama while Ziam I will saved it for later haha..

But there is a bit of ziam drama at the end though :P

But most of all what do you think of the story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
189K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
435K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...